First Weekend after Lockdown

Story Info
Sexy wife enjoys an action packed night on a weekend away.
11.4k words
4.16
30.4k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vitesse
vitesse
285 Followers

Like everyone else we've been locked down for most of the last 14 months which of course has meant no weekends away. Helen and I have been happily married for over 20 years and the occasional weekend away without the kids always resulted in some brilliant sex for the two of us. With the kids getting older and stopping up later our opportunities for excitement in the bedroom were becoming limited, especially during lockdown

Just before Covid I'd booked a weekend away for the pair of us at the Albrighton luxury hotel just north of Shrewsbury. I'd arranged for the kids to stop over with Helen's parents but of course the whole thing got cancelled, however Helen's parents did offer to have the kids as soon as the pandemic was over. Being a glass half full chap, I decided not to cancel the booking but instead just delay our weekend away.

With the vaccine now offering a way out and both of Helen's parents having been vaccinated and Hotels opening up. We finally had an opportunity to spend a few nights away. As I hadn't cancelled our booking, we were top of the priority list for when the hotel reopened so I managed to book the weekend of 21st May.

Helen was really excited about getting away for a few days, explaining to me, "I can't wait to get dressed up gain, wear heels, a sexy dress and put on some make up."

"I can't wait to see you in you all dressed up, hopefully with some sexy lingerie on underneath as well" I replied.

"Well, if you behave yourself between now and then then I'm sure I can remember to pack something suitable." Helen grinned back to me.

I'd really landed on my feet with Helen, she had a stunning figure, fantastic 34B breasts, amazing legs, sexy smile and lovely nipple length brown hair.

On Friday 21st May we dropped the kids off after school and headed off to Shrewsbury which was about a 2-hour drive away. Helen had decided to give me a treat on the drive over by dressing in a short skirt that gave me a great view of her legs (and a great feel as we drove along the M54). She had refused to tell me what she'd got packed for our weekend away but enjoyed teasing me with the line, "As you've been such a good boy during lockdown and home schooling, I've got some outfits which will be a real treat for you."

The package we'd booked with the hotel included a meal in the hotel restaurant on the first night, breakfast both mornings plus use of the spa on with 2 treatments on the Saturday.

The hotel looked as good in real life as it did on the website and we were both as excited as honeymooners as we checked in and headed up to our room and got changed for dinner. Helen was true to her word and looked stunning in a classy white cocktail dress which was mid thigh in length so showed off her sexy legs but also gave her the option of stockings. I pulled her close for a kiss and used to opportunity to have a feel of her sexy body, I was pleased to also discover that it appeared she had also brought some sexy lingerie from home as well.

We headed to the restaurant and enjoyed a fabulous meal and it was wonderful just to enjoy some time of just the two of us for the first time in 15 months. Once we'd finished, I felt like a teenager again when I asked Helen, "Do you fancy a drink in the bar or shall we go straight to our room."

Grinning back at me Helen grabbed my hand, replying "Let's go straight up to our room".

As we headed up the stairs I put had across her bum and gave her suspender strap a twang. She grinned at me, "Behave yourself, I'm sure there was someone walking along the corridor behind us."

"Sorry, couldn't help myself. But we don't know anyone here, so no harm done." I apologised.

As soon as we were inside our hands were all over each other and I once I'd removed her dress, I was delighted to see her in matching stockings, suspenders, bra and knickers. We had a brilliant sex session that evening without having to worry about being disturbed by the kids.

Exhausted from our excursions the evening before we had a lie in before heading down for a leisurely breakfast. It was then time to hit the spa and we enjoyed the pool, sauna and jacuzzi before it was time for our treatments. Helen had brought a skimpy black bikini and looked amazing in it.

Being the gentleman that I am I'd let Helen have my treatment as well so as she enjoyed a facial and a manicure, while I headed for a stroll round the hotel grounds. While on my walk I noticed that the Hotel also appeared to be having some renovation work being done, obviously making the most of having to close to guests for the last 6 months.

The contractors certainly had a sense of humour and I smiled as I passed a white van with the slogan "Perfectly Laid Bricklayers - No wall is too small" painted on the side.

As I walked past the hotel lake I noticed two young lads working hard on repairing on old brick wall. They clearly hadn't heard me coming judging by their conversation.

"It's great to see the Hotel Spa full of top totty again", remarked the first lad, a tall reasonably good looking bloke.

"Certainly is, did you see that one in the black bikini, a right MILF. I think she was also the one in the white dress last night. Did I tell you that she had stockings and suspenders on? I got a crafty look when I was returning from the toilets last night, while she was heading up to bed at 9.30, not much imagination required to guess what she was getting up to with her husband." The second fellow replied.

"I bet her husband is in for another good session tonight, I'm well jealous mate, with all the lockdowns it's been 6 months since I last got laid. I've got balls the size of watermelons."

"Ha ha, I bet you have. Wouldn't it be great to empty them into that MILF with her stockinged legs wrapped round you."

I noticed the taller of the two look at his mate and then point in my direction and their conversation shifted, "Who do you reckon will win tomorrow, City or Everton?"

"Definitely City, Everton are having about as much luck as us at the moment with regards to scoring."

In typical bloke communication we nodded at each other as I passed them before it was time for me to head back to our room and jump in the shower ready for the evening. As I walked back, I thought back to the Spa earlier and last night. Helen was wearing a black bikini and a white dress, they weren't talking about her, were they? I also noticed that thinking about these two young men ogling Helen was causing me to become aroused.

Having stayed local for our first night we decided to hit the Town for the second night. For the first time in months I put a smart suit on while Helen prepared herself in the bathroom. I'd bought her a short pink coloured infinity dress for Christmas and she emerged wearing it around her waist, grinning she asked, "I think I need a hand with fastening this."

"I think you look fantastic like that" I quipped back while also taking in the view in front of me, Helen was wearing some glittery fishnet tights (or as I was hoping stockings, the skirt of her dress just long enough to keep me guessing). Her freshly manicured nails matched her dress, which coupled with her sparkling legs gave her real Hollywood appearance.

In order to assist her I moved behind her and kissed her neck. I decided to see if my hopes were true by lifting the hem of her dress just enough to revel the lace top of her stockings. "I see you've dressed to impress" I whispered into her ear.

"You're meant to be helping me dress not undress me." Replied Helen as she moved my hands from her legs onto the straps of her dress. "I'm going to go for the strapless look."

Fortunately Helen had brought the instruction sheet that came with the dress so by carefully following the pictures we soon had her chosen style. She'd also brought a pearl necklace with matching earrings and bracelet which gave her whole appearance a sexy but elegant appearance.

We headed to reception and got them to call us a taxi into town. While we were waiting Helen commented, "We missed out on the hotel bar last night, we'll have to check it out later."

"Definitely." I replied, hoping as it would be as impressive as the rest of the hotel.

Although there were still lots of people wearing masks it was wonderful to walk through a town with all the shops and bars open again. Helen's favourite food is Italian and I'd done some advance reconnaissance and booked us a table at La Lanterna which was an old chapel located near the castle where we enjoyed a delicious meal and each other's company together washed down with a nice bottle of dry white wine. Towards the end of the meal Helen excused herself and headed for the ladies.

Next thing my phone buzzed and I was intrigued to see it was a WhatsApp photo from Helen with the caption, "Hope you like the view XXX". When I clicked on the amazing image a grin spread over my face and a swelling began in my groin as I admired the wonderful image of Helen's legs crossed seductively clearly showing her stocking tops.

I grinned as Helen returned to me admiring her fantastic figure as she elegantly moved towards me, her stunning face framed by her fabulous hair. When Helen got level with me she put her arm around my shoulder and whispered into my ear, "Hold your hand out, I've got an another surprise for you."

Intrigued I held out my hand and felt some warm fabric being pressed into my palm. Helen sat down opposite me and clearly enjoyed watching her my reaction as I realised that she had gone commando. I glanced down and identified it as a black lace thong before quickly putting the garment into my jacket pocket.

We paid the bill and headed out into the night air. "Back to the hotel Helen?" I was looking forward to discovering what other surprises she might have up her sleeve.

"Yes please, we've still got a few hours of our weekend away left and I want to make the most of having you all to myself," Helen grinned back at me.

That was all the inspiration for a prompt return to the hotel that I needed. "Well in that case let's get a move on!" I encouraged as we headed back towards the taxi rank and the familiar shape of a black cab appeared in front of us.

It only took 10 minutes for us to get back to the Hotel. As the cab turned into the hotel drive Helen suggested, "I'm still a bit stuffed from that meal earlier, fancy a drink the bar while my stomach settles?"

"Certainly." was my instant response, I quite fancied the idea of Helen knickerless in a bar filled with other people.

Moving into the bar which was tastefully decorated with a wooden floor and lots of traditional English Oak panelling. I grabbed Helen's hand and led her towards the bar. Once we'd been served, Helen had chosen a glass of white wine while I'd gone for a beer, I spotted a pair of hair chairs in the corner that I thought could be fun. "Fancy the highchairs in the corner?" I enquired.

"Why not," grinned Helen, "but I'll have to be carefully getting on."

The bar wasn't packed but there must have been around 10 other couples sat around, all of them looked to be on a romantic trip away apart from 2 men, both reasonable looking and well built. They were sat in the far corner of the room. One of them was white and the other black, they looked vaguely familiar and to be honest it bit out of place in a bar full of mixed couples, maybe they were a gay couple. I then remembered my afternoon stroll and seeing the workmen renovating the hotel was where I'd seen them before and of course I bet they had the perk of free accommodation as well.

While it had taken me a while to place them it certainly didn't appear to have taken them anytime to notice Helen and they appeared to enjoy watching Helen climb up on to her chair. I guessed they were probably both somewhere in their mid twenties so a good 15 years younger than Helen and myself.

I teased Helen, "You appear to have a couple of admirers. I hope you managed to maintain your dignity as you sat down."

Helen looked over at them and smiled as she pulled them hem of her dress down before replying, "I'm sure men like that eye up anything in a skirt."

Taking in the room I noticed that there was a real mix of ages and dress with regards to the other women in the bar but Helen was without doubt the best looking and most elegantly dressed one. I decided to continue to tease her, "I bet that all the other women have managed to keep their knickers on."

"I bet that your delighted that I haven't," replied Helen before sipping her wine. "Anyway, it appears that my admirers have lost interest in me."

I looked over and saw that the two men were now deep in conversation with each other and appeared to be discussing something, probably the afternoon football scores or something similar.

We finished our drinks and needless to say I was very keen to get her up to the room that night to enjoy her. "Shall we head up?" I enquired.

Smiling seductively back at me Helen replied, "Yes please".

As we got off of the chairs and turned towards the exit I noticed one of Helen's admirers was now heading towards her with what appeared to be a glass of wine. This struck me as strange as I was sure that they were both drinking beer when we arrived.

The stranger stopped in front of Helen and offered the glass of wine towards her, grinning he explained, "This is for you darling, my friend and I have a tradition of always buying the best-looking girl in a bar a drink and without doubt that's you in here tonight."

Helen was speechless but instinctively grabbed the glass of wine and her face reddened as she composed herself and replied, "Thanks for the compliment but as you can see I'm here with my husband and we were just leaving."

"We're happy to by him one as well, how about joining us for a drink before you leave?"

"Well, I suppose we could stay for one," Helen replied looking at me for guidance but she knew me well enough to know that I wouldn't turn down a free drink.

"What would you like?" enquired our new acquaintance.

"A beer please," I replied.

We then headed over to where the lads had been deep in conversation, clearly I was wrong about what I thought they were discussing. There was a double sofa that I sat on next to Helen while they pulled up a chair either side of us. The sofa was facing the hotel lake that I'd walked round earlier.

They were a proper double act and introduced themselves as Elliot and the black guy called Simon. Elliot may have been slightly older, and Simon may have been slightly younger, it was difficult to tell. They explained that this was the first time they had been able to carry out their tradition this year due to the lockdowns.

At first, it was just idle chit-chat, what we thought of the place, what we did for a living, that sort of thing. They seemed to find it hilarious that Helen was a primary school teacher and wished they'd have had teachers as good looking as her when they were at school.

It felt nice to be able to chat and relax in a bar, something none over us had clearly done for over a year, as we got towards the end of our drinks Elliot suggested some more drinks, as much as I wanted to get Helen upstairs I was enjoying myself so decided to accept another round. Elliot insisting Helen had a large glass of wine. She'd been having small ones when I was buying.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" Helen giggled when Elliot returned with her drink.

"Maybe," grinned Elliot, adding "In my experience most women prefer large ones".

Helen decided to fight fire with fire and teased, "What other wisdom has your extensive experience taught you?"

Elliot decided to up the ante and replied, "I can also tell what underwear a woman is wearing?"

"Oh, can you now," cooed Helen.

"I bet you are wearing tights," stated Elliot confidently, clearly his view of Helen getting on to that highchair couldn't have been that good.

"No, she's not," chipped in Simon, "she is a classy lady, definitely a stockings and suspenders girl."

I thought back to last night, had he really been able to see up Helen's dress like he was claiming when I walked round the lake? The thought of her being eyed up by a stranger was certainly having an effect on my cock which began to stiffen.

"Ha ha," laughed Helen, "you're both wrong."

Without missing a beat Elliot challenged, "Prove it."

I thought there was no way Helen would fall for this simple trap, but I was clearly mistaken. Helen glanced around the room and clearly decided that we were in a sufficiently secluded position. With all eyes on her legs (and I couldn't believe mine), she reached down and pulled up the hem of her dress to reveal the top of her hold ups. The expression on Elliot's and Simon's faces clearly showed that they were clearly very impressed with her legs.

Helen grinned, "See, hold ups."

Without taking his eyes off my wife's legs Simon argued, "Surely hold ups are the same as stockings?"

"No, they are not," said Helen in her teacher voice and explained as if she was talking to her pupils, "Stockings require a suspender belt, hold ups don't and as you can clearly see I'm not wearing a suspender belt."

"Yes miss," replied Simon imitating a naughty schoolboy, "Please can I ask another question miss?"

"Go on," replied Helen.

"Are you wearing a black bra?" Simon enquired.

This time Elliot chipped in with "Don't be daft Simon not under a that coloured dress, it will be a white one."

Simon looked expectantly at Helen and teased "So then Miss, which one of us has the right answer?"

Knowing that she wasn't wearing one at all I was curious how she was going to deal with this question. Although she had been happy to flash her stocking tops to a pair of strangers surely she wasn't going to expose her breasts?

From the looks on their faces I think they honestly expected her to pull down her dress and show them in front of everyone else in the bar. Standing up Helen announced, "I just need to powder my nose, then I'll let you know who is correct."

It felt surreal to have two strangers openly discussing my wife's underwear in front of me. This was the first time that I began to wonder in which direction was this evening heading in.

Helen and I have never discussed sexual fantasies, but one of mine has always been to see her with someone else. I was starting to feel like an opportunity was now arising, but wasn't sure what to do about it, so I decided to let her carry-on flirting away and see where it led. What was now starting to play out with Helen was taking my fantasy to a whole new level - with my wife potentially taking on three men at once, and the thought of that turned me on massively.

With Helen out the way Elliot looked at me and said "Wow, your wife is certainly game for a laugh but don't worry we'll leave you in peace after this round. It's just so nice to be able to chat to some different people having spent the last year traipsing round the country with him," pointing at Simon.

"Thanks mate," snorted Simon before turning to me and adding, "No need to ask what you two will be getting up to later. I'm very jealous."

I spotted Helen returning from the ladies and grinned as I saw the ingenious way in which she had decided to answer the boys question. She had changed her dress from a strapless to a halterneck style which clearly showed that she was braless.

Grinning as she sat down she purred, "Wrong again boys, I'm beginning to think that you don't have that much experience at all Elliot."

Elliot responded, "OK we might have got the garment wrong but still bet I've got the colour right".

"Which garment do you have in mind, my handkerchief?" teased Helen and turning her head towards Simon, "Is your colour choice still the same?"

You could sense the sexual tension in the air as Simon moved closer to Helen and whispered, "Yes, and the garment is one that I wouldn't mind getting my hands on."

vitesse
vitesse
285 Followers