First Weekend after Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elliot added, "Me too and yes my original choice still stands."

Helen had clearly intoxicated the two men and I must admit I was getting very turned on watching two strangers trying to get into her knickers, which of course was quite ironic considering that she wasn't wearing any.

"Well Boys, it might prove to be your lucky night!" Helen teased mischievously, "You are both going to have you wish granted."

Elliot and Simons faces lite up like they had won the lottery. But Helen then quickly brought them back down to Earth with the line, "James, please let them have their wish."

I reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out the thong that Helen had given me at the restaurant earlier, "There you go boys!" I grinned, "looks like you were right about the colour Simon, well done."

It suddenly hit me how things might now be appearing to Elliot and Simon, they had a woman sat next to them who had openly shown them that she wasn't wearing any underwear and had happily flashed her stocking tops to them. So, what happened next shouldn't have surprised me but it certainly excited me.

Elliot put his hand on Helen's leg, (she made no effort to remove it), "You're a real tease aren't you," he laughed.

I replied, "She can be a bit of a tease at times."

Helen looked at me, slightly shocked, before Elliot pulled her head back towards him. "Is that true babe, are you a bit of a tease sometimes?"

Helen looked at me again, then back at him. "Apparently yes," she grinned.

"Well, you're a very attractive tease and I'd certainly have you," Elliot announced.

Helen appeared to be a bit taken aback by Elliot's comment but appeared to enjoy getting the attention. "Oh, would you now?" she said, looking him right in the eye.

Simon joined in. "Yeah, you're a very sexy woman," said Simon. "I wouldn't mind a piece of you."

It looked like Helen was enjoying the sexual attention from these younger men. The alcohol had clearly numbed her senses a bit, because she was never normally so 'easy' with other men, typically being a very loyal wife. It then hit me that just as I fantasised about seeing her with someone else what if one of her fantasies was to be taken by a pair of young studs like Elliot and Simon?

"You boys need to behave yourselves," she replied, but with little conviction in her voice.

Then Elliot just cut straight to the chase, winking at Helen he suggested, "Seriously, why don't we all go upstairs together and have some fun."

She teased them by replying. "What sort of fun were you thinking of?" Although I'm certain we both knew full well what they meant really.

"Well, there's one of you and three of us," said Elliot, "you could have a lot of fun with three guys," gesturing his finger going into a hole.

"But I'm here with my husband," Helen responded, but again didn't really put up much of an argument.

"It's alright, your husband can join in too," joked Simon.

Elliot continued stroking her leg, again with no resistance from Helen, looking her in the eye he tried to persuade her, "Come on Helen, us blokes have needs. It's been impossible to meet any good-looking girls like yourself during lock down."

But Helen now composed herself and was having none of it, as she realised things were starting to get more serious. "No, no way," she insisted, "go and find another conquest for the night, I'm not doing it. I'm here with my husband and that's that." She was starting to sound a bit more sincere now.

"Ok, tell you what," said Elliot, "How about we come up with you and just watch you strip while we wank off?"

Helen drew back, "Oh that's disgusting."

He went on, "But that way, we won't even touch you if you don't want, and we won't do anything you don't want us to do."

She looked at the two of them. "Yeah right, you can't even keep your hands to yourself down here."

"Come on gorgeous, we just want to look at your sexy body," said Simon.

"No, I'm not doing it," she said, pushing Elliot's hand off her leg. "God, you're like a bunch of naughty schoolboys, you're worse than the kids in my class."

"Well, you can teach us a lesson, miss," laughed Simon, "And you can spank us if we don't behave."

They both laughed. "As long as you let us spank your cute little bum in return," added Elliot.

She looked at me as if to say, 'PLEASE can we go?', nodding towards the door. She clearly wanted to get out of the situation, but I felt it was more out of loyalty to me, because she thought I didn't want this. But I was getting massively turned on, and my cock was throbbing at the thought of the three of us gangbanging her. Despite her words implying resistance, her body language was suggesting otherwise, as she had been constantly crossing her legs and flaunting her cleavage at them for some while, even though she may have started to find them a bit vulgar with their crudeness. I could tell that deep down she was feeling horny as hell.

"Listen babe," said Simon, "once we get our cocks out, you'll be begging us to screw you."

Helen looked really shocked at their persistence and forwardness.

"I just want to get your lovely legs around me so I can fill you with my cock, have you ever tried black cock?" Simon enquired.

She looked a bit meek. "No, I haven't," Helen whispered in reply.

"Well, you haven't lived till you've had a black cock inside you," he laughed.

"I think you'd love to be the centre of 3 men's attention," said Elliot, "I want to get you naked and seduce you."

He moved closer and Helen, whispering softly into her ear. "Come on sexy, what do you say? Think about it, three of us guys making love you right now, your gorgeous body being used by three randy guys, satisfying you till you can't take anymore, think about three of us all over you, our hands on your soft skin, our mouths your breasts, and our lips kissing your pretty face."

Helen was shuddering now; his words were certainly having an effect on her as I could see her nipples standing to attention through the fabric of her dress and she didn't resist Elliot's hand as he stroked her thigh up and down.

"You've got lovely legs darling, and I bet the rest of you looks good too, I bet you've got a great body under that sexy little dress haven't you?" continued Elliot.

Then he looked at me.

"What do you say mate?" he asked, "do you want to see your sexy wife be the centre of 3 mens attention?"

Then he looked back at Helen. "It's a well-known fact that blokes love to see their women get shagged by other men," nodding at me.

I don't know if that was actually true in general terms, but I certainly wanted that to happen more than anything right now. In fact, part of me wanted the two of them to just tear her dress off and have her right then and there in the bar in front of the other guests. That would have been amazing to watch, but at the very least, I was praying something would happen tonight behind closed doors with the four of us, Helen being the centre of attention.

Helen looked at me and put on her hand on my crotch, feeling my now raging hard on, she exclaimed, "I think you might finally be right about something Elliot."

She then looked at me and appeared to be genuinely surprised as she added, "This is actually turning you on isn't it?"

"Clearly so," I replied before reaching across and pulling Helen's dress to the side to reveal her left breast, I gently ran my finger over her nipple which was absolutely rock hard, "and looking at your chest it seems to me like it's turning you on as well."

Elliot continued stroking her leg, edging the dress further and further up her thigh till he reached the top of her stocking. Looking into her eyes her whispered persuasively "See it could be mutually beneficial for everyone, I've got a hard-on just looking at you and thinking about what I want to do to you."

"Why me?" panted Helen, her breathing getting heavier. She made no attempt to cover up her exposed nipple.

"You look so hot and sexy, it also looks as if you could do with this, and I know you want it really," he whispered softly.

She looked at me, searching for a sign of approval, or any response at all. I'd been very quiet throughout the whole time they'd been flirting with her, happy to let events take their own course. But she must have been eager to know if it was just an erotic fantasy for me or if I actually wanted it to happen.

I pulled her towards me. "It's alright darling," I whispered in her ear, "if you want this, that's good with me, I'd love to see you be the centre of attention."

She sat back and looked at me, slightly shocked. "What?" she queried, "you're sure?"

I kissed her. "Yeah, definitely, it'll be fun, but only if you want it," I replied, giving her the nod of approval that she needed.

Simon got up and stood behind Helen, placing his hands on her shoulders and running them down her bare arms. "What are you thinking?" he said, then knelt down and whispered into her ear, "Want my black cock inside you?"

She gasped as he said that, and it was a gasp of excitement, as she turned her head and looked him in the eye. "I'm thinking that might be quite nice," she slowly replied.

"QUITE nice, only QUITE nice?!" Simon laughed, "trust me, it'll be more than nice, you'll be begging me to screw you harder and harder till you can't take anymore."

Simon moved one of his hands down to her left breast and began to massage her exposed nipple between his finger and thumb, Helen closed her eyes as he whispered something into her ear. I could only imagine what he was saying. She was clearly feeling hornier than ever, and I can only imagine how wet she must be.

I thought I'd see just how serious everyone was by placing my hand on her left knee (which was crossed over her right leg) and pulled her left leg towards me. The ease at which she allowed me to open her legs told me that she was definitely in the mood for some sexual excitement.

Elliot did what I expected and took full advantage by moving his hand up the inside of her right leg. Helen responded by opening her legs more, clearly giving consent to Elliot to carry on exploring her. Fortunately there didn't appear to be anyone in the Hotel garden, if there was they certainly would have got an impressive view as she then proceeded to shuffle her hips forward, she let out a gasp as Elliot inserted one of his fingers inside her.

With Simon gently massaging her chest, Elliot now clearly fingering her, and the three of us generally lusting over her, I was surprised nobody else in that bar had noticed how much attention she was getting.

I could tell she was already lost in the heat of the situation and I seriously thought she might end up coming in the bar!

Suddenly her eyes opened. She later told me that she was when Elliot pushed a second finger inside her and she knew if she didn't stop him she would have come right there in the hotel bar.

She looked at me then turned back to Simon and Elliot, after a few seconds taking us all in, she gasped, "Oh my god, I can't believe I'm going to actually do this, but yes let's all go upstairs and have some fun."

Their eyes lit up - they'd scored, both of them at once! "Yes!" cried Elliot he removed his hand from up her dress and squeezed her knees, "you won't regret this, gorgeous."

Simon removed his hand from her nipple and kissed her on the cheek, before whispering, "Just you wait till we get you upstairs babe, you're going to have a night you'll never forget."

"You've just made three men very happy," I grinned to her, holding her head and kissing her on the lips.

Helen said, "Just give us five minutes, we'll go and get ready then you can come up to the room. But on a serious note if you want to go all the way you'll have to bring some supplies."

Simon looked confused, "What more drinks?"

Elliot interjected, "No, she means condoms stupid. I'll go and pick some up from the Gents."

Helen stood up. "Fuck, what am I doing?" she whispered to me before turning to her new prospective 2 lovers and telling them, "See you in five."

She finally realised that one of her nipples was exposed and tucked it back into her dress before grabbing my hand and leading the way across the bar. We appeared to get a few glances from the other guests, as we'd had our backs to the bar I'd no idea how obvious it had been that Helen had just agreed to invite two men back to her room and that they had already had a good explore of her sexy body.

As we got back to the room, I could tell she was really nervous. "You alright?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm fine, but are you sure you're alright with this?" she replied.

"It's just going to be sex and nothing more, you can do whatever you want with the guys. It isn't cheating because I'm going to be here all the time taking part enjoying just watching even when I'm not joining in," I reassured her, "Plus look at the positives, next time you're playing I have never on your mums' night out none of your friends will be able to trump this."

Helen laughed, "If they could see me now, they'd never believe it. They all think I'm very mild and respectable."

"Clearly a night off for you then!"

"I love you," she said as she kissed me on the lips

"I love you too," I replied, "Now let's make sure we're ready, they'll be here in a minute."

We left just the bedside lamps and a small one on the dressing table on, so the room wasn't too brightly lit and felt a bit 'moody'. She put on a some more perfume, a bit more makeup and checked herself over in the mirror. "How do I look?" she queried.

"Stunning," I replied just before there was a knock at the door. I went to let the two men in, who were very, very keen to get their hands on Helen properly.

Simon came in first and put what appeared to be 2 packets of condoms on the side, upon closer inspection I noticed that 1 was ribbed and the other extra-thin. Elliot brought what looked like a bottle of champagne which he left by the door. I started to have second thoughts, these 2 strangers were now definitely going to shag my wife, what had started out as a bit of fun in the bar was now something that we were going to have to live with for the rest of our lives.

"Thanks for this, mate," Elliot said to me, before moving towards Helen. "You're very lucky to have such a sexy wife," he added, as he took hold of her.

She gasped as his hands explored her body, pulling her tightly against him as he reached around her and gripped her bum and pulled her close, looking her right in the eye as their faces became closer and closer.

"I've never done anything like this before," she said suddenly, a little nervously.

"Don't worry, we'll look after you," Elliot said, "and we're all going have a really good time."

Simon jokingly added, "if you want it to stop at any point just text Stop to 696969."

Helen laughed and put her arms around Elliot's neck and moved in for a kiss.

Obviously, I'd never seen her get it on with another bloke before, and I felt a slight mixture of jealousy and excitement as he kissed her. I reminded myself that this was all just going to be about sex and nothing else - she could give her body to these men and let them do all sorts of things to her physically, but at the end of the day she loved me, and me alone. Their kiss quickly became a full-on snog, as I could see her mouth opening up to take his tongue, which she reciprocated.

Simon moved behind her and brushed her hair to one side, as he started kissing her neck, running his hands up and down her body.

"You taste delicious," Elliot said, slipping his hand between her legs. She gasped loudly as he pressed firmly. "I'm looking forward to tasting you properly," he declared before carrying on kissing her.

"Me to," Simon whispered in her ear, reaching around her and fondling her breasts as Elliot stepped back.

Elliot instructed, "Carry on Simon," as he released Helen and began to remove his shirt.

Simon gyrated against her, pressing his crotch to her bum. "Feel my cock against you?" he whispered, "that's going be inside you soon."

Helen gasped. "Mmmm yes, I hope so," she panted, clearly loosening up to the situation more and more.

Listening to her was amazing as she never talked during sex with me.

He grabbed her waist and pushed his erection firmly against her. "I'm going screw you from behind while you bend over for me, you sexy milf," he said, quickly pushing her head down and rubbing hard up against her, making her gasp again even louder. By now, her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavier and heavier.

She stood back up, placing her hand around the back of his neck. "Oooh yes, I'll do that for you," she said, as he kept kissing her neck and shoulders.

Elliot, now topless went back up to her, pressing himself hard onto her. She could obviously feel the big bulge in his trousers, panting loudly "Oh my god," as he rubbed up against her crotch, kissing her roughly. Their wide-open mouths were all over each other's face as they breathed heavily and panted with desire, Simon hitching up her dress revealing the tops of her stockings before carrying on fondling her chest.

I stood back watching all this, feeling so turned on as I watched my sexy wife being manhandled by these men, these random strangers who we'd never even met till a couple of hours ago, now helping themselves to every inch of her body. I started stripping off, and I could see Helen had undone Elliot's belt and had lowered his trousers, he was now down to just his boxer shorts and Helen was exploring their contents with her hands.

"Fuck, I've been itching to get this dress off you for over an hour," Simon said as he undid the ties of Helen's dress and let them fall to the floor exposing her breasts to Elliot, who without a moment's hesitation, grabbed hold of them and started licking her nipples.

"Look at these fantastic breasts," Elliot exclaimed, running his fingers over them.

Helen was standing there between them in just her dress which having been pulled up looked like a belt, stockings and heels. She looked so fucking hot, she turned her head back to snog Simon as Elliot grabbed her breasts, kissing her neck and chest.

"I may be here with my husband," she said winking at me, then looking Simon in the eye, "but right now I'm yours, so do what you want with me."

"Don't worry, we will," he responded, their hands all over her.

"You're such a sexy little thing aren't you?" Simon said, before snogging her roughly.

Elliot had deliberately kept his boxer shorts on and waited until Helen stopped snogging Simon and looked at him. He then pulled his boxers down, revealing his long, semi-hard cock. He was well endowed, and obviously very proud of it. I noticed Helen's eyes light up as she saw it, and he went up to her wanking it, as Simon stood back to get undressed.

"Take it Helen," Elliot said, offering his now fully erect cock to her, "it's all for you."

Helen hesitated for a moment, but then took hold of it and slowly massaged it up and down, panting as she wanked off another man's cock, aware that her husband was only feet away. I couldn't have been more turned on though, and quickly got my own cock out, gently stroking it as I watched her going for it. Elliot pressed himself firmly against her, probing her crotch with the end of his cock, while Simon, who had now pulled down his trousers and boxer shorts, started rubbing his cock up and down her bum. Her dress was now the only thing that stood between her genitals and the two hard shafts of meat that were virtually double-ending her already.

"I'm going give you a night you'll never forget you sexy little minx," Elliot said, grabbing her face and looking her right in the eye.

"Oh yes, I hope you do," Helen gasped.

Simon took off his shirt and pulled down her dress down, Helen stepped out it in just her stockings and heels, leaving her completely exposed.