First Weekend after Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elliot kept kissing and sucking her breasts while continually stroking her legs. They were building up to breaking point again, the grand finale was close and I wondered how it was going to end.

Elliot got there first and considering the size of his eruption earlier I'm glad he was wearing a condom as he thrust deep into Helen and pulled her hips against him. She leaned forward and put her arms either side of his head and looked him in the eye, grinning he gasped, "Thank you."

It was now Simon's turn and with Helen lying on top of Elliot her grabbed her hips and thrust into her rear, once he had come inside her bum he collapsed on top of her and rolled her over so that she was now sandwiched between her two new lovers. I'm sure I could also see some of Simon's cum dribbling out of her arse.

I thought this would make a perfect photo and told them to "Smile for the camera."

The boys reached up and each put a hand on her breasts as I got a perfect memento of the evenings activities.

Helen was grinning like a Cheshire Cat, she'd clearly enjoyed herself. Turning to Elliot she grinned, "You were quite right I did enjoy being the centre of attention."

She kissed him on the lips and then rolled over to face Simon, "And you were quite right about Black cock. But if you'll excuse me, I do need the bathroom".

Again she kissed Simon and headed for the bathroom.

Wow! What a night. While Helen was sorting herself out in the bathroom Elliot and Simon got dressed. Helen returned a few minutes later, still naked and covered in cum.

Simon and Elliot where now ready to make their way out, they thanked me for lending them the use of my wife for a few hours.

"You're a very lucky man, Helen is an amazing woman," said Elliot, before giving her bum a slap and heading for the door.

After they all left, Helen and I took a shower together, and I ended up having her while we were there. I banged her up against the wall as the water ran down our bodies, cleaning ourselves from the amazing sex we'd just experienced.

We never saw the other two again. By the time we went down for breakfast the next morning, there was no sign of their van in the hotel car park.