All Comments on 'First Weekend Alone with Marlon'

by whitebottom1000

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Agree 100%

A black cock should always wake up with a white mouth wrapped around it and honestly, white women can not suck cock as good as a white man can. I'd get rid of the wife so I could have that beautiful black cock all to myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AGREE 110%

OMG... How can you NOT moan and whimper like a girly bitch when a gorgeous black stud is long dicking you into submission?!! I'd absolutely kick the girlfriend to the curb to keep from having to share what sounds like a wonderful cock attached to a man that know how to use it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG!!!

Sooooo hot! Sounds like you don't need Amanda around anymore. You're handling that beautiful BBC just fine, it seems. Wish I could get a BBC to make me a squealing little white bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
oh so good

to have a warm, smooth skinned black cock in the mouth while you look up into the eyes of the man that is using you for his pleasure. You both know what you are, but you still want him to say it out loud; to demean you, humiliate you and to pass you on to his friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
0h yes

i allway say a big thick black cock in your mouth is pure bliss till he shoots his load into your mouth and he shoots so much cum you can not swallow it fast enough and it runs out of your mouth oh pure bliss love steve xx

Brian70Brian70over 6 years ago
Story is Hot!

Fuck I want to be his slut too. That was Hot AF.

xoxo Brian

chapelsknightchapelsknightover 6 years ago

Damn!!! Wish I had black Daddy!!!!!!

hornynhardforuhornynhardforualmost 5 years ago
I want a big black daddy

ooh this story got me hard and wet...would love to have a big dominant daddy take my virginity. Would love to be his submissive bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had a black roommate in college. He had several girls he brought home to have sex with regularly. The regulars were white with the occasional black girl. I could always hear them through the cheaply built apartment walls. Very vocal and noisy. I’d often listen to them, look at a porno magazine and jack off. I loved fantasizing about him fucking the white girls as a couple of them were really hot looking sorority girls and always smelled good. Sometimes the girls would give him a BJ and I’d seem them rush out of the room to spit his semen in the kitchen sink as it was nearer to his room than the bathroom.

One night I’d been drinking and watching the Thursday night college football game. He came home early without a booty call in tow. He sat down on the sofa and watched the end of the game. After the game, he put a porno in the CD player. He started stroking his dick through his pants and I rub mine a little. His sex drive is off the charts as when he doesn’t have girls over, I frequently hear him noisily masturbating in his room and he’s loud when he cums. Next think you know, he takes his dick out. It’s huge, seems even darker than the rest of him and is uncircumcised. He takes my hand and places it on his cock. I’m horny and and always been bicurious with a couple experiences of m2m handjobs and blow jobs. So, I start jacking him off. My white hand wrapped around his black dick looks phenomenal. I want to use both hands so I kneel on the floor in front of him stroking his shaft and caressing his big dangling balls. I lower my head and kiss the end of his penis. I can’t see the head of his dick as his foreskin covers it so I slip my tongue in the round hole created by his foreskin and lick the precum from his pee hole. I begin sucking him off while stoking his shaft with my hand. He’s moaning in pleasure and tells me he’s about to cum. I moan um hum in acknowledgment. He starts squirting in my mouth and I begin naturally swallowing. I stop sucking and leave his cock in my mouth as his cock continues spasms from sensitivity. After I pull of his cock, another drop of cum exits his pee hole. I lean in with the tip of my tongue and collect it. Afterwards, I sit on the sofa distancing myself from him. He pulls me in, takes me under his arm and thanks me for the blowjob.

After our first experience, I felt weirdly homophobic, like embarrassed to be viewed as a queer. The next night he came home alone against, I made myself scarce. He knocked on my bedroom door. I opened the door and he was naked. He took my hand, led me to the sofa, sat down, had me kneel in front of him and I sucked him off while he watched straight interracial porn. After this, I started servicing him whenever he didn’t have a girl over. I preferred making love to him in his room after he fucked my favorite blonde as I could still smell her. Eventually, he tired of the oral sex and wanted anal sex added to the menu. I learned to clean myself out and complied. I loved being fucked in the same bed as the white girls he fucked. Loved being able to smell them in his sheets. One night while fucking me in the missionary position, I was imagining one of the white girls he brings home, I forgot who I was with and turned my head toward his and kissed him. I thought he’d be mad, instead, we turned a new page and kissed at length. I really felt like one of his white girlfriends.

One night, the blonde came over unannounced for sex. The door wasn’t locked for the night and she let herself in. She caught him fucking me on his bed. He was on the bottom and I was riding him. She stayed and watched and wasn’t jealous as she was cheating on a white boyfriend. She loved kissing him, necking and sucking his nipples while I sucked his dick. She never let me have her, but, I told her how attractive I was to her and I’d imagine her while he fucked me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply loved it. I wish I could find a Marlon to fuck me good like that.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story. I have taken a very large BBC at an adult bookstore orally and anally years ago when I was in the service. It was a total accident that I never thought I would do ever in my life but I was drinking most of the night and was really buzzed. I ended up in a bookstore for the first time and found myself watching porn in one of the video booths when a big black cock came through a hole in the wall. Long story short against my nature as I am not gay, he convinced me to just try and suck him. I did and got horny while doing it. He came in my video booth and asked if he could try to stick his large dick in my ass and being buzzed and horny I did what I thought I would never do… I let him in my butthole with a condom on. It took awhile for him to get it all in but once he did and I got used to his size it started feeling great. He pumped my butthole fast and deep after that and then pulled out and came buckets all over the video booth floor. I felt strangely proud that I had made his big black dick cum so much because he loved fucking my tight white hole. I’ve never done anything like that since but reading this story makes me think about taking one again.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A BBC should never wake up without a warm light skinned biracial mouth around it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous