All Comments on 'First Wrestling Encounter'

by kidrock

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
Sid_SilverSid_Silverabout 11 years ago
A pleasant surprise

I wasn't expecting much because the wrestling theme doesn't appeal to me very much, but I was pleasantly surprised. Very sexy well written story, thanks for the good read.

KWildman11KWildman11about 11 years ago
Outstanding!!!

A new brand of erotic if you ask me. I love how these two cum together. Haha. 5 Gold Stars, my friend!

Ducky7Ducky7about 11 years ago
REMATCH

Can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
someone0148@yahoo.com

Fucking hot story. I jerked off reading it and had a hard time finishing the story before I finished myself. thanks, look forward to more of your stories. someone0148@yahoo.com

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
VERY HOT STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's no way to treat mom , but if she wants it, give it to her. Nice read , let us hear about round two.....................LAROC

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Blow jobs are good, but being the first time with her, he should have cum in her pussy

Good story but I didn't like him kicking his mom's stomach and tit.

I would like to read about the rematch and this time the loser will have to submit to the winner for a week.

Thanks for the read.

RpierzRpierzabout 11 years ago
Hot story

A bit less brutal then your other stories in this category, but I think that's a good thing, more erotic. I await the follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fucking Hot

send me your stories at edenkelly@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I Look Forward

to a rematch, in which he comes in her unprotected (since she hasn't been dating) pussy, and she becomes pregnant with all of the accompaning issues. That gives you lots of writing room and even space for more wrestling events.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Make a sequel. Please.

This story is great, intense, and it got me whacking off in a hurry. Make a sequel for this wonderful story, it deserves it. This is a masterpiece.

KWildman11KWildman11about 11 years ago
Unbelievably HOTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

I admit, like some, i was skeptical at first with this one; giving the subject. But, you made it so fucking erotic and full of excitement, you've made ME want to try this!!!! I loved this story and can't wait for a sequel. Please make one. 5 Stars all the way!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Your best to date

Loved this story. as such went and read your earlier stuff. You have deffinitely made huge strides. not too knock earlier writings but this story outclasses the others. More like this one please....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story!

What a great story. Please continue with round two and more. This is a favorite subject and fantasy of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great

Reminded me of the wrestling mum and I used to do. Except we did strictly grappling and never stripped. Her staunch Catholicism, herpes and lack of libido saw to that.

StoneKidmanStoneKidmanalmost 11 years ago
a very hot match

Much more friendlier than the other mom wrestling stories of yours--NOT complaining about those, just this is more fun & erotic; not as physically painful in a good way.

Never stop writing man

Stone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it

Been hoping that this fetish would get expanded upon and it looks like one of the only people who ever wrote about it decided to be the one to do it. Loved the whole "accidental" penetration bit. Hope you continue to write stories similar to this. You're our Wrestling Fetish light in the darkness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot

Wish i was kevin

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE

Please continue or write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wanna see more of your stuff

wanna see more of your stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Keep them coming!

I liked the "no pain" idea.

Erotic and well written.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Round 2!

awesome, do round 2 pl0x.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So fucking good

Loved it! Was really hopping for the mom to win but it's still a 5/5 either way.

mazzmemazzmealmost 9 years ago
Bravo!

A well written tale that develops nicely... keeping the reader from pulling away as well. Bring on the rematch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wrestling with my mom began innocent enough!

The fact that my mom was in her bikini, and I in my swim trunks, wasn't even considered since it was spontaneous. As we wrestled, my mother's nipples became noticeably hard, and so did my cock to my embarrassment. She was on her hands, and knees, and I was behind her. My chest was leaning against her back as I held her arms immobile with my hands. It was then that my mom started moving her bikini bottom ass against my hard cock. I was so surprised, I didn't know what to do, so I didn't do anything. It felt so good, I moved my hands from my mother's arms to her breasts, and I began to fondle them through her bikini top. My mom began breathing hard, and little moans began to escape her lips as she continued grinding her ass against my swimming trunk covered hard-on. I slide my hands under her bikini top and began pinching her erect nipples with my fingers causing my mom to moan even louder. I couldn't take it, I released my mom's tits, and quickly removed my swimming trunks. I then reached up and untied both ties to my mom's bikini top, letting it fall to the floor. The two string ties on her bikini bottoms were next, revealing her still firm ass to my eyes. I again leaned forward and began kissing the sides of the mom's neck as I moved into position. I moved the head of my cock to where I felt the heat, and wetness, of an aroused pussy opening. As my cockhead split the lips of her vagina, my mom let out a long "Oooooohhh," as I slid into her. Once I'd reached bottom, I began giving her hard, short, thrusts vigorously. I reached around, and once again took her tits in my hands and began groping them as I pounded away at my mom in doggy-position. My mom got even louder as I did this, and began a continuous stream of expressions of pleasure, "Oh, oh, oh yes, oh god baby, oh yes honey, fuck me, fuck me!" she shouted. With her tit's in my hands, I gave her hard pelvic thrusts I didn't even know I could do until she was exclaiming she was coming. Then I pounded her hard like I was running a race until I was shooting my seed deep inside my mother's pussy!

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 7 years ago
LET'S TALK ABOUT LUCKY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin !!! you lucky son of a bitch, I hope you lose the next match. The story was HOT and so the players.................... PLEASE let us hear the bell for round two. good read thanks

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
HOT*** VERY*** HOT***

THIS IS ONE ALL READERS SHOULD READ. IT HAS ONE HELL OF A FIGHT.....................THANKS IT WAS GREAT

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boxing

This was soooo great!!!....Just as I envisioned it!!!....here’s a new theme: for the next encounter, she reminds you that she was a female boxer in college, while you have little....and....what would you think of a boxing bout...you realize that she is skilled and well muscled...but pride demands that you say YES...and you do!!!....Just a suggestion!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This was super hot

Glad to see another apartment house wrestling fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn hot sex story, wow I almost came as I envisioned this being me fucking her hard after wrestling

JGnCTJGnCTabout 2 years ago

A little too violent for my taste

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I find it amazing the many ways humans can psychologically rationalize their love for each other and the various methods they use to express their love without guilt, remorse, shame or self-loathing. Personally, having actually fractured a rib of someone I cared about, I would be careful about a blow to a woman stomach and/or breast.

wolfpadiwolfpadiabout 1 year ago

"First Wrestling Encounter" implies there should be a "Second Wrestling Encounter"!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Things that would actually physically hurt someone was a big turn off. I couldn't finish, this wasn't playful, it seems like he was actually trying to hurt her. I did like how you bring up the twisting of breast hurts the same pain as twisting of a penis. But putting your full weight on the back of someone's neck and spine is a good way to paralyze someone. Be careful of the ideas you introduce, because an idiot amateur could try this and really hurt someone.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

This is indeed an interesting premise for a story, except the wrong person won. It would have been far more erotic for mom to have won and to dominate Kevin sexually, turning him into her bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous