All Comments on 'First Year After Ch. 04'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
irishcream44irishcream44almost 8 years ago
I think it's safe to say

...that many are enjoying the series. I am.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This was dope

You have to be a deadbeat zombie not to enjoy this story. It had everything from financials to hot steamy sex, then some more financial planning and even IRS, some more sex and then a wild threesome sex just to top it off. Even grandma somehow didn't bother me now that she finally found some sort of happiness. Yet there was a great deal of emotional turmoil and real life struggle present, something that gives the story that credibility that sex alone can never provide. And I'm glad you included another girl instead of a man, for whoever he was meant, since now everyone can enjoy a pice of her fiery pie.

5* just like the rest of the series.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodalmost 8 years ago

All I can say is "just keep the chapters coming"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

If you have that many ideas you could always do another year, I for one would welcome a lot more to read I'm sure many others would as well.

tmac888tmac888almost 8 years ago
Great story!

I am really enjoying this story, especially that it isn't just about sex. It comes off as very real, and that's a compliment. I'd personally love to see this story go through at least another year or two, and perhaps get to the point where pregnancy occurs. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
GREAT STORY!!! Five Stars!!!😋😋

Just a suggestion for the future, since his "wives" eat his cum from each other's cunts, how about adding strap-on play between the ladies both anally and vaginally and have him also assfucking them and coming in their asses with the ladies sucking each other's assholes dry? Just a thought. Might make a "hot" series hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welp.

Jesus man. Just came here to cum here but by the end of CH 1 well here I am. This has real life credibility mixed with steam to make it in dire need of a publisher so I can own every hard back copy. Just saying. I know I am late to the party but psyched to get Into the next chapter... Tomorrow maybe. I unfortunately lack to lovely ladies to keep me "standing for more.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is a really good series. The life mother, Patti and son have, although fictional, is wonderful. Hopefully, Patti takes the experience with Jean as a learning experience. I honestly thought Patti would be a little more self-assured, self-aware and more trusting of her relationship with Drew. This is a 5 star series.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

The perfect ending could have been had right here. Mom decides that she wants to just be mom from now on. Jean falls in love with Patti and Drew and becomes the third leg of their triad. The three move into the recently purchased house next door. Tina meets a new guy and Remarries. They all live happily ever after. The end.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 2 years agoAuthor

@ScottishTexan:

Every story has multiple pathways it COULD follow. My job as an author is to pick what I think is the best one. Turning this into a Drew+Patti+Jean triad was never the reason Jean was introduced into the story. She serves several purposes (no spoilers), in this and the next three years of the story, but that's not one of them. I'll only say that she does wind up in a polyamorous grouping, it's just not with Drew and Patti.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Maybe Tina and Jean in the future? Five stars and a favorite point!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
1942 Followers
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES