All Comments on 'Firsts Ch. 05'

by TheKiss

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
YAY

I've been waiting so long for this chaPter to come out and now there's going to be more -brilliant! just don't make us wait so long next time pleeeeeeeease

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
LOVE it!

Just like Kes, I am in love with Gabriel too. *sighs* He sounds absolutely HOT and fuckable!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
continue immediately pretty please

I so love your writing and have been checking continually for this story to be updated, i think this selection of stories is one of my favourites and would love to see it carried on with kez brothers!!!Hopefully we won't have to wait too long for the next installment!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great

I loved it! I just hope we don't have to wait so long for the next chapter! :) Suspense is killing me.

TangledinYouTangledinYoualmost 16 years ago
Absolutely...

Perfect! Your writing is realistic, hilarious, sexy and a whole bunch of other great things I don't have time to list. lol. Seriously can't wait to see what's in store for these two!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful

Loved the story. Don't keep us waiting for the next chapter.

tygresmerctygresmercalmost 16 years ago
i love it!

well worth the wait...but PLEASE do not make us wait that long for the next chapter...im dying to find out the end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
throb throb

Love it!! the long wait between chapters is killing me. This story has it all. Keep up the pen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really love this story

Great story. Really likable characters. It is funny to be reading about characters who appear to be in the U.S. (but maybe Canada?), with our cultural mix and vernacular, yet with British spelling! But no biggy. I love this story and hope you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Unfortunately, the lack of a good proofread and correct grammar sometimes interferes with true appreciation of an excellent story.

de Jay

dlj13@bellsouth.net

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Utterly Disappointed

2/5. That is all it deserve.

At this position I can say that what ever has been built up till this chapter went to trash.

You clearly depicted Gabe as a PLAYER and Kes as some horny teenager.

It isn't a crush because it doesn't justify the situation.

They are FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS, that is all I can say and the reason for my disappointment is you presented them as if they are nurturing a sacred love within.

Sorry but you literally wasted yourself at the edge trying to portray a sex-flick story.

-- JoKeR_JcK

PhotoMeisterPhotoMeisteralmost 6 years ago
Reference to Juan's auto shop?

When she said her heart would be 'braking', was that a reference to Gabriel working at an auto shop? LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous