Firsts Shorts 02: Park

Story Info
Shorts of my first times exploring my exhibitionist side.
1.3k words
4.58
5k
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,502 Followers

All my adventures are from when I was 18 and over.

Having discovered the pleasure of masturbating naked in the garden, I fantasised about taking it further. I'd gone without panties and enjoyed being naked under my skirt but wondered what it would be like to be naked and touch myself in public. My aunt's house is close to a park and woodlands where I would go jogging. I knew plenty of semi-secluded places away from the official footpath, quiet and rarely disturbed and wondered if I dared go naked in one of these spots.

After walking around without panties, I'd sometimes find a quiet park bench and touch myself, but always fully clothed, under my skirt or dress. Once or twice I'd had to remove my hand quickly when I heard the sound of a walker or jogger. Although I'd never been caught, my heart would race with the thought of someone seeing me and my pussy would become just a little damper.

Still excited about my recent experience naked in the garden, I fantasised about being naked in public, away from the home's safety, wondering if I'd dare to do it in the park. I knew where there was a little path that cut through the trees to a secluded hollow, far enough from the usual ways used by joggers and walkers to be almost private but not so remote as to be completely isolated from the chance of discovery.

With my heart beating fast and a little nervous tremble of butterflies, I dressed in one of my loose summery dresses and a pair of skimpy panties and walked to the park. The slightly darker circles of my nipples were visible through the thin cotton, so it was apparent I had no bra on, and my stomach fluttered each time there was a double take from a passerby.

At first, I sat on a bench pretending to read, catching the lingering, disbelieving and excited looks of passersby, enjoying the admiring glances as I'd pulled my dress up high over my thighs as if to get sun on my legs, 'accidentally' raising it enough to show a peek of lace.

Holding my book high, I casually unbuttoned the front of my dress, revealing a generous amount of soft flesh as I leaned forward slightly, the dress parting enough to show a hint of nipple. Again I was excited by the quick looks and stares, which I pretended not to notice.

Standing, I stretched, further opening my dress for a brief moment, feeling the warm air on the curve of my breasts as it parted, then walked to the spot I'd been thinking about, cutting along the narrow gap between the trees to the patch of soft grass.

Without hesitation, I slid my dress off. I dropped it carefully onto the ground, standing in my panties, not showing any more than I did on a topless beach, but feeling different, naughtier because this wasn't one of those beaches, just an ordinary park. With a shiver of excitement, I glanced around and then looked down at my breasts. It felt daring and pleasant to be topless, my pale nipples standing out hard. I lay on the grass, pinching them gently, sending a tingle between my legs, and I suddenly felt the need to touch myself.

Raising my buttocks, I slipped my panties down until they were around my knees. Sliding my hands over my thighs and opening my legs, I used my fingers to spread and expose the folds of my pussy to the slight breeze, shuddering with the excitement of being so naughty, so revealed as I slipped a finger inside my slit, feeling incredibly wet as I stroked my bare breasts, twisting the nipples. Slowly moving my finger in and out, I pressed a second between my lips, eventually letting my other hand drift from my nipples, over my flat toned stomach, through my closely trimmed pubic hair, to my clit. I closed my eyes and imagined what it would be like to be caught like this and fucked outdoors.

It felt so lovely with the sun and breeze on my body, the grass tickling my bare bottom, with my fingers exploring my pussy that my breath soon came in harsh gasps. I imagined a stranger between my legs, his cock hard and nudging at my pussy lips before slowly sliding in, his cock penetrating me instead of my fingers. My thighs began to twitch each time I circled my clit as I built to an incredibly intense orgasm until I let out a little cry, not thinking of where I was, as my stomach fluttered with ripples of excitement.

After, I just lay on my back, panties around my knees, getting my breath back. When I had recovered a little, I used tissues from my bag to clean up, pulled up my panties and reluctantly put on my dress.

The whole experience had been as wonderful as I'd hoped, and I soon felt a little damp as I walked back to the main path. I don't know if it was because I was still giddy and excited by my semi-public orgasm, but I was overcome by the desire to be seen. Picking a patch of grass in the corner of the park, I set my bag down and sat as if I just intended to lie there and enjoy the sun, a bit nervous because it was much more exposed than my last place.

Slowly I slipped off my dress, telling myself again it was the same as the topless beach, although my bikini bottoms weren't lace and didn't show my pubic region. I sat with my arms around my knees momentarily, slowing my breath and gathering my courage to lie back, eventually stretching out, my breasts exposed to anyone passing on the nearby footpath. Not content with being topless, I slipped my panties down until they uncovered the light hair of my pubic mound and, with my eyes closed, again imagined what it would be like to be fucked outdoors while playing with my breasts.

Turning my head, I saw joggers. They were too far away to see much of me but close enough that they could see I was topless and slowed to a walk, staring until they were out of sight behind hedges at the curve in the path. My heart was pounding, and needing to touch myself, I rolled over on my front and pulled my panties over my cheeks to the top of my thighs, enjoying the breeze on my buttocks.

My breasts pressed into the grass as I wriggled and slipped a hand under my body to the still-sensitive nub of my clit. I imagined the joggers standing behind me, taking out their cocks as they watched me play, hands moving fast, as I had seen men do on pornos, until they ejaculated, spraying thick stuff over my cheeks. As usual, my dirty imagination got me going, quickly taking me past the point of no return. I held my breath as I hit another delicious orgasm until I was gasping and lifting my hips as I shook, going rigid as my legs trembled. I stretched out, working my clit with a tight, hard flick of my finger, again soaked, my pussy fingers and thighs damp.

As my orgasm subsided, I looked up, disappointed that no one had seen me and masturbated like mad over my naked cheeks, but that sort of thing was for pornos and didn't seem to happen in real life, or so I thought at the time. How wrong I was.

Oddly enough, even after coming a second time, I still felt horny. I turned and lay on my back again, panties pulled down to the tops of my thighs, stroking myself to another mini orgasm while watching to see if anyone would spot me, but nobody did. As evening closed in, I stood and took my panties off, standing fully naked in full sight of anyone walking along the path, before pulling on my dress, walking home without underwear, obviously naked under the material as it was turned translucent with the watery late evening sun behind it, thrilled as several people noticed my nakedness before I got home, a final exciting memory for an eventful day.

julesteve
julesteve
1,502 Followers