All Comments on 'Firsts Shorts 02: Park'

by julesteve

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u11 months ago

Love your exhibitionist nature. I enjoy the feeling of being naked in nature too, so liberating.

Your writing is concise and well done, a pleasure ;) to read.

DevilbobyDevilboby11 months ago

I am enjoying these tales of your naughtiness very entertaining I'm wondering what you both will tell us about next time, but having only just found you I'll content my self with reading your previous offerings. I shall be informed in my favourites list the next time you publish wishing you fun .

francisballfrancisball11 months ago

Love your naughtiness and descriptions. I've discovered your works recently and would love to "stumble" over you (both) in Essex. I wonder if there could be any illustrated accounts of this series of Firsts, even if recreations, rather than from the actual events.

maddictmaddict9 months ago

I remember a day like that. A lovely young woman holding a book it did seem like she was reading much. Her dress was open and soon she stripped and played on her back. I was hard and got harder when her fingers got busy. I do wished she wanted some cock, I had one ready for her. OPPS I just finished early, sorry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjulesteve@julesteve
Hi, I'm Juliet. I like to share tales from my sexy adventures. I love the outdoors because the chance of being caught is so exciting it makes everything so much naughtier; semi-nude in public and 'accidental' flashing ending in mutual masturbation are my favourite things to do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES