Fishing Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Running one of my hands down between us, I rubbed her clit with my fingertips, moved my other hand to her chest, switching from one bouncing breast to the other. Jill ground her crotch against mine, moaning as we fucked each other for the first time. I hoped it would be the first of many.

After about twenty minutes of steady fucking, I felt her pussy contract around my cock as she slammed down on me. While her climax peaked, mine began, and my cock surged as I shot several spurts of semen into her.

Spent and sated, Jill lowered her body to my chest, and we shared tender kisses as we basked in the glow of our coupling.

"Fucking you was amazing, Jill," I said.

"It was so far above amazing I can't describe it. Sex is so much better with someone you love as much as I love you," Jill said.

"I love you too," I said.

Jill shifted around until her head was over my crotch. She used her tongue to lift my cock, sucking my slick member into her mouth. I grabbed her hips, pulled her crotch to my mouth, and started licking and sucking her pussy. When my cum drained into my throat, I relished the taste and swallowed. A few moments later, Jill came again. As she quivered above me, I pushed my tongue against her puckered anus.

My sister removed her mouth from my cock, rising up and pressing her ass against my probing tongue. She writhed around, moaning while I tried to insert it into her rectum. When her orgasm subsided, she turned around and kissed me.

Jill and I cuddled as we recovered. I hadn't come again and pressed my hard cock against her as she rolled onto her side, pushing her back against my chest.

I looked across at one of the other beds, smiling when I saw Amy on her hand and knees. Hank fucked his sister from behind while Mark slid his cock in and out of her mouth.

"It looks like Amy is having fun," I said while rubbing Jill's breast.

"Yeah, it sure does. I love getting it from both ends," Jill said. She lifted her leg, reached between her crotch, and gripped my cock. Rocking back, she fed my dick into her pussy. "I love getting fucked by you."

Holding one of my sister's breasts, I sawed my cock in and out of her pussy. As we fucked, we watched Amy sucking Mark's cock while her brother pounded her from behind. Amy moaned around Mark's cock as he pushed it into her mouth. I could see her cheeks bulge, then she swallowed. When Mark backed off, Amy looked at Jill and me, winked, then smiled.

I returned my attention to Jill, kissing the back of her neck. She put her hand between her legs and massaged my balls while diddling her clit. Then moving away from me, my sister got onto her hands and knees, so I scooted behind her and fed my cock back into her pussy.

A few minutes later, Amy climbed onto our bed and sat at Jill's head, spreading her legs. I could see cum dripping from her pussy as my sister lowered her head and started lapping at the oozing semen.

Amy held Jill's head, pressing it into her crotch as I continued fucking my sister. I glanced at the other bed and watched Mark and Hank sucking each other's cocks. The sight of Jill eating the cum from Amy's pussy put me over the edge, so I grabbed my sister's hips, slammed my cock into her, and came.

As soon as I removed my cock from Jill's pussy, she and Amy shifted around. Amy sucked my coated cock for a minute, then she and Jill began eating each other. For a moment, I considered joining Hank and Mark, but I was spent.

Jill got off the bed when the girls finished, kissed me, and went to Mark and Hank. Amy turned around, hugging and kissing me.

"Did you have a good time?" I whispered to Amy.

"I'm still having a good time, sweetie. This has been one of the best nights of my life." Amy kissed me. "The best night of my life was when you fucked me the first time and took my virginity. Ever since then, I've been on a sexual high."

"Tell me about it! I've been having a blast. I think it's amazing we all get along so well," I said.

"Hey, we need to get some sleep if we're fishing in the morning," Hank said. He got out of bed, turned off the lights. "Goodnight, everyone."

We all said goodnight. I hugged Amy to my body, kissing her before we got comfortable. She wiggled against me, pressing her breasts on my back. I felt her arm go over my body as her hand covered my cock.

"Thanks for letting me have my first threesome with Mark and my brother. Next time, I want you to be one of the guys I fuck and suck," Amy said.

"I have a feeling we're all going to enjoy each other in various combinations. It seems all of us like sucking and fucking," I said.

Amy moaned as she kissed my shoulder. She snuggled against me, wrapped her fingers around my limp cock, and sighed. As I felt myself drifting asleep, I couldn't help thinking about what would happen next. I also wondered what Mark's cousin Sandy looked like and if she would be as adventurous as the rest of us.

I woke up on my back to the feeling of someone stroking my cock. Moaning, I opened my eyes, smiling when I saw Hank standing at the side of the bed. Amy knelt on the mattress, leaning over me with her brother's cock in her mouth. Glancing around Hank, I saw my sister riding Mark's cock.

I reached for one of Amy's breasts with one hand and Hank's balls with the other. Amy chuckled around her brother's cock as I massaged his nuts and her tit. We fooled around for a few minutes, then separated. I swung my legs out of bed, stood up, and went to the bathroom.

When I returned, I watched Mark and Hank dressing. Amy was in bed with Jill, licking her pussy. Sitting on the edge of the bed, I pulled on my boxer briefs. Hank pointed at the bunk and laughed.

"It looks like my sister is having breakfast," Hank said.

Amy looked up, giggled, and said, "I'm having an appetizer."

Jill and Amy got up to dress while Hank, Mark, and I went to the kitchen to start breakfast. A few moments later, the girls joined us. We ate fried eggs, bacon, and toast while drinking our coffee.

"I don't know about you, Jill, but I love fishing," Amy said.

Grinning, Jill nodded. "Too bad, it's chilly outside. We could fish naked."

"No problem, Jill. I'll keep you warm," Mark said.

Amy looked at me and said, "Will you keep me warm, Josh?"

"You better believe it, baby," I said.

As we finished eating, I glanced around the table at my sister and my new friends. While I really enjoyed sex with Amy, Mark, and Hank, being with my sister was entirely different. I felt a connection I'd never experienced before. I didn't know if it was the taboo of incest or the fact I loved Jill. Either way, sex with my sister was fantastic, and I wondered if we would do it when we were home.

Jill and Amy told us to get the boat ready while they did the dishes. Hank, Mark, and I walked down to the dock and climbed aboard. Listening to Mark and Hank, I helped get the rods ready. We attached the lures we planned to use and placed the rods in the holders.

"There's not too much wind this morning. I think we'll do well trolling. With planer boards, we can run three rods on each side of the boat," Mark said.

While we waited for the girls, Hank and Mark showed me how they rigged the planer boards. I watched and listened as they explained how to attach them to the lines. Finally, Jill and Amy joined us, and we headed out.

Mark motored for about ten minutes, then slowed the boat, put it in neutral, and got up. He and Hank began getting the rods ready, enlisting my help. A few minutes later, Hank started the kicker motor, and we started trolling.

Amy and I sat next to each other, watching the rods as the boat moved through the water. After fifteen minutes, one of the rod tips bounced, indicating we had a bite. Hank grabbed the rod, handed it to Jill, and began giving her instructions as my sister fought the fish to the side of the boat, and I caught it in the net.

Jill wiggled and screeched as Hank removed the hook, then handed her the walleye. She held the fish with both hands while Mark took pictures with his phone. Once the fish was in the hold, we started trolling again.

"Catching the fish was so much fun. You get to catch the next one, Amy," Jill said.

It wasn't long before Amy was fighting a fish. We cheered her on as she reeled in the line, bringing the fish to the boat. Hank netted the fish for his sister, then removed the hook so she could hold it while I took her picture.

By the time we headed back to the dock, there were six nice walleyes in the hold. Mark let Amy and Jill take a turn driving the boat as we motored across the lake. When we reached the dock, Hank and I secured the boat.

"We're going to clean these fish, then we can have lunch," Mark said.

We took the walleyes to the cleaning table and began cleaning them. Jill and Amy wanted to help while Mark and Hank fileted the fish. We took the meat into the house and rinsed the filets in the sink before placing them in the refrigerator.

Jill and Amy made sandwiches for our lunch. It was warm outside, so we ate on the deck. As we sat around the table, we talked about the morning's fishing.

"So, what do you girls think about fishing?" Hank asked Jill and Amy.

My sister laughed and said, "It was the most fun I've ever had with my clothes on."

Amy nodded and said, "Do we have to go through the initiation again to fish tomorrow?"

"No, you and Jill are members of the club now, so you don't have to repeat the initiation again," Hank told his sister.

Giggling, Amy said, "Oh well, a girl can always dream, can't she?"

"I guess you liked our initiation, Amy," I said.

Nodding, Amy laughed and said, "It was the most fun I've ever had with my clothes off."

We laughed and made comments about the things we did the night before. After cleaning up from lunch, Amy and I walked down to the dock. On the way, she took my hand in hers.

"Last night was wild, wasn't it?" Amy said.

"I thought it was great. You and Jill shocked me when you blew your brother, and she blew me," I said.

"Yeah, we decided to do it when you guys said we had to suck your cocks." Amy stopped, turned to me, and we kissed. "Josh, are we okay?"

"Sure, why wouldn't I be?" I said while moving my hands to her butt.

Amy shrugged her shoulders and said, "I don't know. We sort of got carried away last night. I'm afraid what we did will affect you and me. Josh, if you say you never want me to do anything like it again, I won't."

I removed my hands from Amy's ass, held her chin, tipped her head up, and looked into her eyes. Leaning closer, I pressed my mouth against her's, kissing her.

"Do you remember when we talked after our first night together?" Amy nodded. "You told me you had some kinky fantasies, and I said I did too. We agreed to see where things went and enjoy our exploration. Right?"

"Yes," Amy said.

"Nothing has changed, baby. I still have a few kinky fantasies I want to experience. It was hot watching you with Mark and your brother last night. It was also exciting when you and Jill fooled around." I thought for a moment, then said. "Are you okay with the things we did?"

"Yeah, I'm more than okay with it, Josh. I want to explore too, but not if it means losing you. I have fantasized about having sex with Hank for a while. Last night my dream of fucking my brother came true." Amy kissed me. "One of Jill's dreams came true too. She used to tell me how much she wanted to have sex with you."

"It seems as if we're all getting our wishes, doesn't it?" I said.

Amy and I kissed each other as I put my hand on her breast, massaging it. Then, pulling my head back, I unbuttoned her shirt, leaned over, and kissed her braless tits. When I lifted my head, I smiled at her.

"Let's get back to the cabin. I want to find out if we're going fishing again today," I said.

Amy giggled and said, "Are we going to fuck again today?"

"Sweetie, we're going to fuck every chance we get." I bumped against her. "I'm sure one of us will be ready to keep our girls happy."

When we got to the house, Amy and I joined the others on the deck. We sat down and asked what we were planning for the afternoon.

"I want to go fishing," Jill said. "If it were warmer, we could go naked."

"It won't be long until it's warm enough, Jill. Another month or so," Mark said.

"That's okay. We can sit around the fireplace naked, can't we?" Amy said.

"Yup, we sure can. In fact, I think we should make it a fishing club rule. At night we have to be naked," Jill said.

We spent the remainder of the weekend fishing and having sex. Everyone felt Jill's idea of sitting around the fireplace naked at night was a good one. It led to sex, but no one minded. As we packed to leave on Sunday afternoon, we started planning our next trip.

12