All Comments on 'Fishing Days'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
migmigalmost 20 years ago
Different

Well! It was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Different and Hot

I only wish this would happen in real life.

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
It was different,

especially for you. A really unbelievable fantasy. It sounds like she set it up so that she could get a little on the side. Like in real life,she will eventially cheat on him, that is if she hasn't already and then they will split up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Unusual

The only low mark is in believability. This is a hot story. My email is jojops@yahoo.com

ManofthehillpeopleManofthehillpeoplealmost 20 years ago
Very excellent Story!

I really liked this story. I thought it was a tad slow at first and wasnt expecting it to get as good as it did, but I really liked many aspects of it. I think you did a great job of pulling emotion and feeling into how the husband and wife felt. I havent read any of your other stories yet...but it looks like I have some reading to catch up on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
use mary's name in some of your stories

keep writing this stuff. the tempture is rising

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
All out?

I thought the story was a pretty good twist until the sex became too bi-sexual---especially with two other men.

Nightowl21

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Consistantly Weird - Not erotic

Get a night job - women shouldn't write like this - only wussie husbands.

phoenix764phoenix764over 19 years ago
Poor

A faithful and dedicated husband finds out that his wife set him up to be raped, and then not only forgives her, but later allows her to have 2 different men? That's pure B.S. If a man is that dedicated, not only would he call the sheriff/police and report the rape, but he would divorce his wife for her actions. He would be extremely mad, because the wife set him up to possible get these girls pregnant, and expose him to diseases. He would know that if the wife had so little respect for his vows of marriage, then there is no way to repair the marriage. I say divorce the bitch, and get a trusting lover/wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wait A Minute!

Wait A minute. Did some of you just say this story was un believable???? You are looking at a sight like LITEROTICA for stuff that is believable??? The only thing unbelievable is that you would say something so STUPID> This is a fantasy/erotica sight....DUMB ASS!!!!

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
change of heart

Being the husband if he would tell his wife that he doesnt want it she could turn around and say he cheated on her to her lawyer and set him up i would be worried.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excuse Me, But....

Is this a joke? Let's see, his 'loving' wife just trashed a $40,000.00 boat, hired 3 'hookers' (with God alone knows what kind a STDs) and then to top all this off, she has sex with not one, but two other guys. Did I miss anything? Oh yeah, and all this is so he'll have the best birthday present ever???? WTF?? Since I saw no obvious typos or grammar errors, I'll assume that you have been writing for a while. Here's the first rule of Erotic writing: no matter how tenuous the connection, all tales have to somehow reflect the way ‘real’ people would react in similar circumstances. No where, and I mean NO WHERE, does your tale do this. Back to the drawing board bucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
strange

she suddenly finds this new side to herself ? a cynic would say that it was a bit convenient.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nope, sorry..

but loving someone so much that youd let them have others, is fucked up and not real. this is not my opinion but fact. if you love someone, you dont say"hey, i love you so much that its okay for you to fuck other ppl, including the same sex if thats what you want". thats a fucked up relationship and its not gonna last. at best, this is someones twisted fantasy life. you're a terrible writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
anony in here and there.

thanks for telling me what my life is all about. you fucking moron. its a fact, pal, that some people do have alternative lifestyles. and guess what? they could give a fuck what pompous little prim and proper cunts like you think. now get off the line, weasel dick, your mothers calling you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Enjoyed it

Good story. Thanks.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
we had anal sex

So I rated it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok is so stupid

driving to the airport she saw a sign that read 'Airport Left' so she turned around and went home

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How about part 2

how about Cheryl's story with the 2 guys.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 12 years ago
Could be

Actually this story is entirely plausable. My first experience outside my relationship with my wife was when she shared her girlfriend with me. Her first experience outside the relationship was when the girlfriends later husband joined us.

The only bisex in this story was with the wife. The two other men she enjoyed were during a later episode.

Reading comprehension isn't high on the list of strengths of some of these readers.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
All the Way to the End

He had no interest in cheating on his wife, one thing led to another and then he found that she had set it up so - okay, dubious and unsure but...Okay?

She has a low sex drive and this was her idea to keep him and no she wasn't cheating. Turns out she also liked girl on girl and then anal - oh well, nice touch.

Unfortunately, he brings in two guys for Ms low sex drive, she loves it and now they swing. SORRY, complete out of character for the characters...NO Way!

Fantasy story, okay but you blew it in the end.

BTW, I like pretty much all of your stories, just NOT this one, the ending killed it!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Well this was ridiculous

First off, there's simply no way that a man, in decent shape, gets taken down and used by the three woman. The minute he smacks one in the eye with his fist, they all run crying to the bathroom. I was enjoying this right up until the end when all hell broke loose and he became a willing cuckold, his wife a pimp AND a slut, all in the space of a paragraph or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No F+++king Way!!!

Different and interesting until the last three paragraphs. You totally blew it in the end.

Pity, your stories are always good reads but this one - very unlikely and, in fact, not a chance - even as a fantasy!

Thanks anyway.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
TALK ABOUT A CLUSTER-FUCK

a psychiatrist would have a field day on any analysis of the whole group. TK U MLJ LV NV

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
greart story

I love a story where both man and wife enjoy each other as well as others. I get tired of storys that the wifes thinks she can run around and get all the sex she wants, but will not give her man any sex from her or any one else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
rape

no matter how you try to tell the story, it was rape plain and simple. for a wife to do what was done, she was as guilty as the other girls and should be sent to prison.. I am a 74 year old male with a6 8 year old wife and, even though I love her very much, I would divorce her in a second. Rape is anytime a person is restrained for sexual knowledge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hmmm

So I suspect she had been cheating on him.

She arranging this whole rape em thing to "open" things up.

Now she can be openly cheating and he allows it.

A sad, terrible story. Good writing skills though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I think his wife was cheating

I think she got this plan together to hide that fact. He should have gotten a lawyer, had them all arrested, divorced the bitch and kept all the assets when she went to jail. I'm sure a couple of the women would have testified against her for a lighter sentence. She couldn't be trusted. You wrote a fairy tale ending. I just didn't believe it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unusual but erotic

Being in a sexless near divorce marriage - it is a nice story of a wife taking care of her husband. Would not bother me at all if my wife was open as Cheryl. I have a high sex drive and she doesn't for what ever reason. Marriage is not all about sex but sex and intimacy do play a role. So great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
NFW!

I'd of thrown the three girls out my door so fast, their heads would spin, and as for my wife, the frigid bitch, divorce comes to mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not A Great Story Plot

Story from a good old boy. Wife is withholding sex. So he goes fishing. Catches a few fish and reels in 3 insatiable sluts. They 'overpower' despite the fact that he is in reasonably good physical condition. So they tie him down and have their way with him. The one thing I did like, briefly, was his fear that they would dispose of his body when they were through with him. Then when his wife showed up, I thought it might be part of her plan to divorce him and get the lion's share of their assets. Then when he introduced other men for her, I figured he had helped terminate the marriage. But, nope, the story came to an unclimatic ending. Average, at best.

dunmovynivdunmovynivabout 6 years ago
bad plot

She won't have sex with him, but when a woman comes into the picture, she's all for a less 69 romp. Then when he asks, she says she could never leave him because she loved his cock too much.

I call BULLSHIT

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah. He let a girl tackle him?

Pretty unlikely. But then things got worst. Instead of kicking the girl who tackled him, standing up and preparing to fight, he caves. Boy was that dumb. And unbelievable. When the stupid bitch he calls a wife shows up, it's time to call the police and press charges against the women. That's his leverage against his wife in their divorce. She's made it clear their sex life is over. Why stay married? BTW - how does his wife go from having a low sex drive to fucking other men and having anal sex? That was just stupid. Badly done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid story

Title says it all.

Stupid story with an unbelievably stupid plot and even more stupid flat characters.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Truly stupid

Sometimes your stories are good, sometimes.pretty bad. But this one was just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
S he is frustreated his wife refused to fuck him

and the solution was for her to fuck other men? And still not fuck him

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The cure

For her low sex drive is set her husband up to be basically raped by women with who knows what diseases floating around, to watch, in case her husband hurt his rapists,(Wow, set him up to be basically raped, and then had more concern for the would be rapists), and for her to get all the extramarital sex she wants? What planet did you set this on? How did she go from having a low sex drive to 'I can't wait to fuck other people again?

Garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I want to do this to my wife

I want to withhold sex from my wife for a few years. Then, when she is relaxing one day, I'll have three guys attack her, tie her up and rape her. It will be so hot and sexy. Then I'll walk in and tell her I'm doing all this for her. When she begs me to save her, I'll have the guys rape her some more. Then I'll have sex with other women. I know my wife will think this is such a special gift. She will always love me for having her raped while I have sex with other women after withholding it from her. It sounds so sexy and hot. Thanks curiosu2c.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

I am sorry, this storyline is just sad. Cheryl goes from being a frigid woman with a low sex drive to now we can both fuck other people, that is just so wrong. Why be married at all.

bigurnbigurnover 2 years ago

So, from the way this story progressed we would assume that when he brought the other guys into their sex life! Then HE had sex with the men also... Quite a convoluted storyline...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story until you threw in Cheryl having two men.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I'm a fan, but this story really sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You still do not know how to write a story, sex may be part of a story, small part, but not the story.. i think i am done with reading any more of your submissions and find authors whom do know how to write stories that are realistic,absorbing and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was iffy having the the wife set him up but then his wife having two men just made them swingers. NO THANK YOU, And that is the issue, once something is started off people don/t like what they started with, no, they have to have more and as they have more the further things go and then things get OUT OF CONTROL. This story shows some of that, what started off, went far too far, if not from the start.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Without doubt a great improvement on the other efforts of this author. But it still leaves me with a deep disquiet. That the nature of relationships was completely glossed over, as if the experience of an almost infinite number of other couples account for nought.

Sex, especially with novel partners is extremely dangerous, if only for the fact that previously unawakened desires, cravings, obsessions can easily lead one down a path unknown.

Friendship, love etc., can easily be overruled by addiction, the strongest walls fall at their weakest point. No normal person would introduce their wife to heroin so why would you introduce her to pussy and strange cock.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

Like.... his wife set him up to basically be raped? As a gift? This honestly almost feels like she was coercing him into being a swinger. I guess "all well that ends well" but still kind of creepy.

Harvey8910Harvey8910about 2 months ago

Sam is a fool. Cheryl will never be faithful to him now that he has permitted her to fuck other people, men and women. I was hoping that Sam would divorce Cheryl and start dating Sue. There is never a mention of sexually transmitted diseases but the risk is high. The two men fucking Cheryl as Sam watched were probably men who fucked prostitutes often. Cheryl carrying on with Carol and Mandy was dangerous as they were both prostitutes. Sam is taking on much more than he can handle here. He should drop Cheryl by divorcing her before she gives him an STD. She has no interest in stopping her whoring around with men and women. If Sam remains with Cheryl, I do not see the marriage lasting more than a couple of years. Hopefully, at the end, Sam is not given an STD by this unhealthy lifestyle. Good story. Bad ending. Five stars, for sure.

Harvey8910Harvey8910about 2 months ago

I do not believe that Sam was really given the opportunity to say no to Cheryl. When they discussed this, Sam wanted Cheryl to stay with him for the rest of the weekend at the cabin. Cheryl made it clear that she was talking about having sex with Sam and the girls for the rest of the weekend. Did she even listen to Sam here? Is she really interested in Sam alone or will she stay with him only as a package deal with the girls? I think the latter. Cheryl is not interested in having a relationship with Sam as husband and wife. This was made even clearer when they got home and she got Sam to agree to watch her fuck two other men. Sure, Sam got to fuck other women but that was not what he was interested in. He wanted it to be just him and Cheryl for the rest of their lives. Cheryl was not interested in that. How would Sam ever trust her now? As I said earlier, they both run the risk of getting a STD and that risk is very high with this lifestyle. Why would Sam want to be involved in such a lifestyle? No, he must stand up to Cheryl and tell her that it is just her and him or he will divorce her. I am sure when presented with such a choice, Cheryl would divorce Sam or she would agree to be just him and her and then go and cheat on him whenever she wanted to. In the end, either way, Sam would divorce her or be the cuckold husband giving into her sexual needs for the rest of their short lives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous