Fishing Spot

Story Info
I head on down to my favorite fishing spot...
2.3k words
4.5
16.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One evening, I decided to walk down to a secluded fishing spot near my house. It's a nice little spot, surrounded by trees, walkways, resting alongside a nice, clear lake.

I made it there as night was falling, though there was enough surrounding light so that it's not completely dark.

I set up my small, folding chair and rigged my line up, casting into the lake. Looking around, I noticed that I was completely alone. And so, I sparked up a joint and smoked about half of it. Very shortly after putting the joint out, I heard ruffling and foot steps, someone approaching from the side.

A man who appeared to be around my age (30) approached, walking by me, smiling and waving. I waved back, a bit high and shy, only briefly catching a glimpse of the guy. He had on a sleeveless shirt, showing decently-defined muscles, a scruffy, yet well-kept beard, and a cap over his head. Seemed like your average country boy out fishing for the night.

He walked slowly past me (his fishing gear in his hands), and set up a spot not too far from me. I thought that it was a little odd he chose such a close spot (there's plenty of land at this spot), but I didn't pay it any mind. I went back to enjoying my high, feeling the fishing pole in my hands as my bobber sat around on the lake, not moving much.

Eventually, I heard more footsteps, coming from the other side, and I turned my head slightly, only to see another man approaching the guy next to me. This guy was a similar height, slimmer, maybe more muscular, and he was bald, no hat. He approached the other guy and began setting up his fishing gear.

They began talking, lightly, laughing, and I wondered if they cared, or even noticed that I was sitting so close to them. They were both standing, eyes out towards the lake as they cast out. I heard beers cracking open, and it reminded me to take a swig of the one I had been sipping on.

We had been out there for a half hour now. A couple of times, I would stand to adjust my line, put more bait on, and my eyes would dart over to the two guys, just to see what they were up to. It was pretty dark out, but I swear the guy who walked by me initially kept giving me glances, smiling. It made me feel odd, and shy. I tried to ignore him, looking down at my fishing line.

I sat down to cast out again, and I heard a bit more talking and laughing from the two guys, the alcohol obviously getting to them more. And then, I noticed that they weren't casting out as much, and the talking seemed to stop. I felt my heart beat rapidly for some reason, as I looked over, out of the corner of my eye. And that's when I noticed that the two guys were close, very close. And... were they kissing? Oh my god, no. It can't be.

But sure enough, I could hear it. The talking had stopped, and now I could hear small groans, soft grunts and the sound of lips smacking, tongues sliding together. I felt my breath catch in my throat, my skin suddenly tingling and my body feeling hot. I looked over for just a second and nearly gasped out loud. The two burly guys were holding each other, their wet, pink tongues rubbing together as they made out, hands traveling over each other's strong bodies.

I looked back forward at the lake, nearly panicking, my breathing increasing rapidly. My first thought was, what the hell? Don't they know I'm sitting so close to them? Do they care? Or.. oh god, do they want me to be there? The thoughts faded as I heard the sound of their kissing picking up. And then that's when I noticed something else. My cock was growing, pulsing in my tight jeans now. But, what, why?

I'm straight, 100 percent, or at least I thought I was. But my cock was throbbing now, my body was on fire, and I suddenly felt myself very curious about what was happening, where this could go. I lit up a cigarette just to calm myself a bit, puffing on it slowly, letting the smoke fill my mouth. I darted my eyes back towards the two guys and began to lightly touch my cock through my jeans, just feeling how hard it was. And my god, it was throbbing, harder than I thought possible.

Obviously, the two guys knew I was there, but they seemed in their own world now as they made out slowly, their eyes closed, bodies close. Both of their tongues were just like them, big and wide. They made manly grunting sounds and made out deeply, the skinnier guy moving the shirt up on the guy who had walked by me. His hands traveled up the guy's back, feeling his skin, and back down, squeezing his plump ass.

I couldn't look away now, the thought of fishing completely out of my mind now as my cock grew harder. I could feel it dripping precum as I stirred in my seat, rubbing it through my jeans. I puffed my cigarette down more, sucking on the smoke and then tossing it aside. I wanted to stand up. I wanted to walk over there and watch them closely, but I was terrified, just rubbing my hard on through my jeans, making soft grunting sounds of my own.

Then, the skinnier guy locked eyes with me, and smiled. I looked down, blushing, ashamed, and I heard the kissing stop, momentarily. Should I have not been looking? Oh god. I looked over, briefly, and saw the two whispering, smiling, gesturing towards me. They began to slowly walk towards me, their hands still all over each other.

"Hey," the skinnier guy said as he walked behind my chair, me sitting there, afraid to move. "Caught you looking." And then his hands went down, resting on my shoulders. I gasped, his strong hands feeling so powerful as they rested there on my shoulders. He moved them down slightly, rubbing at the top of my chest, his body now pressing against my back. I could feel the outline of his cock, throbbing and large, it pressed into my upper back.

"Sorry," I whimpered out. "I couldn't help it." The other guy who I had seen previously stood in front of me, kneeling down and looking towards my crotch.

"It's ok," he smiled, "We like you." And his hands went to my legs, as he slowly begin to move them upwards, getting closer to my throbbing hard on in my jeans.

I couldn't believe it. My head became dizzy with desire and lust as these two studs began to slowly feel me up. I arched my back a bit, squirming as the man in front of me slid his hands higher, his fingers grazing the bottom of my balls, through my jeans.

That's when I felt my shirt being lifted up higher from behind, my stomach and abs exposed a bit. "Oh god," I managed to whisper, feeling myself losing control.

For a second, I became worried that someone might see us. But all I could hear around us was the sound of crickets chirping, the night air, and my soft moans. We were completely alone.

I moaned softly, feeling the man in front of me tugging at the zipper of my pants, slowly sliding it down. I bit my lip as my cock burst out the opening, hard and sticky with precum. He laughed and began to tug at my pants. I sat up a bit, helping him slide my pants and boxers down, resting around my ankles. When I sat back down, I felt the cool seat on my naked ass and it was such an incredible feeling, it made my dick throb harder, oozing precum now.

"Holy shit," I whimpered, as the man in front began to run his hands up and down my bare legs, his fingers grazing my balls and the bottom of my cock. He moved closer, teasing me, just barely touching my shaft. I was so painfully hard, so turned on at this point.

The guy behind me seemed to be enjoying the show, his hands still rubbing my chest through my shirt, pinching at my nipples. His cock felt rock solid in his pants. He kept humping it, sliding it against the back of my chair, the back of my head. It was such and erotic feeling. That's when I heard the sound of his zipper coming down, and I turned my head slightly.

His cock was staring me in the face as he rubbed it slowly. It was as wet and hard as mine, slightly larger and thicker. I was in awe, staring at it as he rubbed it, the guy below me gripping my dick a bit more, his hand sliding up and down my shaft. I felt so close to cumming, this was unlike anything I'd ever done before. I whimpered, making little sexy noises I'd never made before.

I held my mouth open, my tongue hanging out wet and ready as the guy beside me moved forward a bit, the tip of his dick resting on my tongue. I moaned again, tasting the salty, stickiness of his precum, swirling my tongue around his large tip.

"Mmm, fuck yes," he grunted. He began to rub his stomach and chest through his shirt, moving forward, more of his cock thrusting into my mouth. I closed my lips around his tip, feeling it slide in and out of mouth. His dick was so hard and hot in my mouth, it was incredible.

Thats when I felt the hottie below me use his tongue, licking from the bottom of my balls, all the way up my shaft, stopping to suck on my tip. I had to stop sucking the other guy for a minute, my mouth wide open in pleasure, moaning. The guy took a hold of my chin and turned me back towards him, stuffing his cock back in my mouth.

I did my best to suck it, but he did most of the work, thrusting in and out of my willing mouth. And below me, my cock was getting the same treatment, the stud's tongue and mouth sliding up and down my shaft.

"I, I'm gonna," I managed to moan out, feeling my balls swelling up. A few more licks from this strangers tongue and I began shooting my load, so much cum. The guy moved his mouth away, still rubbing me as I came, my load shooting high up and back down on his hand, on my body.

I felt so amazing, never have I ever came like that. I was lost in the pleasure for a moment, before I noticed the throbbing cock next to my face, still begging got attention. I turned and opened my mouth, his large cock sliding back in. He began to fuck my mouth slowly, in and out.

The guy below me stood up and I looked towards him, his cock out now, incredibly hard as he rubbed it and and moaned. As I sucked and gagged on this guy's cock, I could feel him getting close. His grunts were increasing, his dick swollen in my mouth. And then, he started cumming, hot warm cum, sliding down my tongue, over my chin. I was too nervous to swallow. I let it run down my face as he gave a few final thrusts.

He pulled away and I sat there, half dressed, cum on my face, catching my breath. I felt ecstasy all over, my body tingling. The two guys made out slowly, the one guy who was still hard was jerking his dick quicker now. I stared in awe as he stroked, and then he began cumming, most of it shooting out and splashing against my arm.

There was a few seconds of silence, all of us catching our breath, and then the two guys began to make out again. I stood up and pulled my pants up and I was pulled towards them, our three bodies now together. I gasped as the guy on the left shoved his tongue in my mouth, sliding it against mine. It had been so long since I had kissed anyone, this was incredible. I did my best to kiss back, but then the guy to my right took control, his tongue sliding against mine. I moaned and the three of us made out like that for a while, taking turns kissing each other.

Eventually, we began to slow it down, our senses returning to normal as we stood apart, getting dressed completely. We all lit up cigarettes and the guy on my left asked for my phone. Without thinking, I handed it to him and he put his number in.

"I'm John," by the way, he said smiling. My phone was passed to the other guy and he put his number in as well.

"And I'm Ricky. And you are?" he asked, as he handed my phone back.

"I'm Tyler," I managed to whimper out, smiling, my head still spinning from the experience.

"Well," said John, sliding a hand down my lower chest and stomach as he talked, giving me goosebumps. "We have to go, both us work early. But we have each other's numbers now. Maybe we can do this again sometime, another fishing adventure, huh cutie?"

They both looked at my eagerly, waiting for a response. I nodded yes, blushing, and before I knew it, both guys were gone, leaving me alone to think about what had happened. I sat in my chair, puffing on my cigarette. It had been a great, unexpected night.