Fishing with My Father Ch. 02

Story Info
A girl begins to explore her exhibitionist desires, continue.
12.4k words
4.66
22.1k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional Story with all characters 18 or older.

The next day, I woke up in the morning and heard my mother in the kitchen. It was her day off. After washing up I went down for breakfast and my mother said she wanted to talk to me.

My mother and I have a good relationship and can talk about anything, but I thought oh no, this is it. She started off telling me that she knows all about what happen at the lake. I didn't not know what my father told her so I remained silent.

I was waiting for a lecture. She then continued on and said she knows about me wearing my panties as a swim suit, how I swam naked with dad and how I and Cathy are having sex. She then stopped with her list of things I've been doing. I though oh my god, she doesn't know that dad fucked me.

She then said she was not mad at me. She told me, how dad said the two of us are so much a like. My mother then told me about when she was younger, she to liked to expose herself. Although she was to shy to do some of the things that I have done.

We continued talking and she said she understood me. I asked her why she stopped flashing. My mother said it was because she was older and that I was getting older and I was with them all the time. My mother is still very beautiful and still has a good figure and I mentioned that to her and she should start flashing again.

She laughed and I asked her to stand up. We compared each other and then I said I bet you still look good naked. I then asked her to take off her clothes and we can make a proper comparison. Before she could say anything, I had my clothes off. My mother was a bit hesitant, but with more encouragement she finally relented.

We stood side-by-side. Her breasts were larger and had a little sag, a bit of a pudgy stomach, but she has a great set of legs. Afterwards she felt better about herself and we both sat down and talked, both of us still naked.

We talked for hours, during that time I encouraged her to start flashing again. I told her I think dad would like to see you do it again, I believed he liked watching me. My mother laughed and said I know he liked watching you, he just about attacked me the last few weekends when we went to bed. My mother eventually said she wouldn't mind flashing again since I am old enough to understand. I asked my mother what her plans were for the day. She didn't have any so I said lets go to the mall later, I need a swim suit.

I told my mother, if Cathy was home, I was going to see her for a while. I called Cathy and she said come on down, it was only her and her brother at home, her parents were at work. I had to decide what to wear. I know that most everybody on the block is at work by now, so the chances of being seen is very low, I thought it would be funny to show up naked.

I put on the little g-string of Cathy's and a cut-off t-shirt, then head to Cathy's house. I didn't see anybody along the way and wished that I had been naked. I rang the bell and Timmy opened the door. He looked at me and told me Cathy is in her room, go on up. I talked with Timmy a while and then went up to Cathy's room.

Timmy yelled that he was going to a friends house. When I got to Cathy's room we hugged and kissed each other. The first thing I asked her, what had her father said about the way she was dressed yesterday. Cathy related to me he did not say a thing, but he was looking at me the same your father looks at you. She laughed and said, "You know what that means," then we began to laugh.

Cathy suggested we get naked. We both stripped and began to make out. I had Cathy lay on the bed so her crotch was at then end of the bed. Then I mounted her in a sixty-nine position and Cathy began to eat me. When I thought she was hot enough I asked her if she would like someone to be fucking you as I lick your pussy.

I knew she would say yes and she did. I looked over to the doorway and motioned for Timmy to come in. I licked Cathy's pussy and then motioned for Timmy to lick her. Cathy did not notice and was enjoying Timmy's tongue.

I pulled Timmy away and motioned for him to take off his pants while I licked Cathy's pussy some more. I then began fingering her. When I looked up and saw how big Timmy's cock was, I was a bit envious of Cathy. I told Cathy I had a surprise for her and then pulled Timmy by his cock to Cathy's pussy and rubbed it up and down her slit a few times.

I then had Timmy push his cock in her pussy. Cathy was moaning as she sucked on my pussy. After Timmy began fucking her, it wasn't very long till I saw him stop and scrunched up his face.

He came already. Timmy looked at me and I pulled him out by his cock. He was still hard so I pushed him back into Cathy and got him to fuck her again. This time he was fucking her hard and furiously. Timmy lasted longer and Cathy got a good fucking from him.

As he still had his cock in Cathy, I got off of her so she could see who it was. Cathy was speechless, but began thrusting in to Timmy like a wild woman, till they both came again. Afterwards, Cathy got up and talked with Timmy to make sure he would not say anything to anybody else. After he agreed, Cathy smiled then said she would like to do it again sometime.

Cathy then leaned over and sucked his cock. Once she had cleaned him up she told him that is all for now, can he go and leave us alone for a while. Timmy then left the room.

As soon as he left, Cathy said to me, "I cannot believe you got him to fuck me."

I asked her if she liked it and of course she said yes. I then told her he also ate her pussy before he started fucking you. Cathy told me, when she saw who it was she had a huge orgasm.

We hung out for a while and then I told Cathy I have to go. I didn't bother to put any clothes on and Cathy asked if I am walking home nude. I told her yes, the next time she comes up to my house, she has to walk there nude. Cathy walked out the front door with me and watched as I walked home. My mother asked where my clothes were and I told her they were at Cathy's, I left them for her. My mother shook her head and told me I was going to end up getting in trouble.

Once at the mall my mother and I separated, I went to a clothing store. We agreed to meet up later. I began looking at the swim suits and a sales girl came over to me. We recognized each other from school, she had graduated with me. Kara and I began talking about the latest in bikini fashion and that skin is in.

I asked her which one she likes and she went over to a rack and pulled out a micro bikini. I wasn't sure if she was just egging me on or if she really liked it. I asked her if that is what she wears. Kara said, "No, but I would like too."

I asked her if she tried them on. Again she said "No."

We were the only people in the store and at this hour, the mall was practically empty. I asked her if she wanted to try them on. There is nobody here right now and I would like to see what they looked like on someone else before I tried them on. We talked for a while before I convinced her to try them on.

Kara went in to the changing room, that had a louvered door about a foot off the ground, and shut the door. I saw Kara drop her clothes. Kara then came out about a minute later with the suit on. Kara was fidgeting and I could tell she was nervous, but Kara looked amazing.

She has a great body, her breasts were smaller than mine, but she has nice long legs. Kara went over to the mirror and took a look at herself, then said, "I like the suit but I don't think I could wear it in public, too many people would be looking at me."

I told her that is the point, to get people to look at you. I asked her if that is the smallest swim suit that you have in the store. Kara said there are some more revealing. Those over there are made with a mesh material. I asked her where are they at. Kara showed me to them and I picked out one and asked if I could try it on.

Kara led me back to the changing booth where I went in but left the door open and talked with Kara as I stripped and put on the suit. Once I was dressed, I came out and went over to the mirror to have a look. If you were up close you could see through the material, but from a distance you could not tell it was a mesh material.

We were talking about the suit and a couple in their late 20s came in the store. Kara almost had a fit because she was still had on the micro-bikini. I calmed her down and then told her to go see if they needed any help. She got up enough courage and walked over to them.

Kara caught up with them in the dress section and talked with them for a few minutes. I heard them talking about swim suits and the next thing I see, they are walking towards me. I stood there as they came over and Kara showed them the collection of swim suits.

The couple looked at me and I turned around so they could get to see all of me. The guy was staring at me, till his girlfriend spotted him, then she said maybe some other time and she pulled her boyfriend out of the store. After they left the store Kara and I began laughing.

I talked Kara in to trying on a mesh suit. When she came out, she was covering herself with her hands. I pulled her over to the mirror and had her look at herself. I could see her shaved pussy. We began talking again and Kara was beginning to relax.

As we were talking, the couple that left earlier had come back. They walked over to us, Kara tried to go towards the changing booth but I held her arm. When the girl got to us she smiled, then apologized for rushing out earlier. That put both Kara and I at ease.

She told us her boyfriend wants her to get a small bikini as they were going on vacation in a few weeks, but she got jealous when he was looking at you two. She realized she cannot keep him from looking at other women in bikinis, especially when we are going to the beach.

I asked her where they were going, it was Ibiza. I heard of it but never been there. I asked about the nude beaches there. The girl pointed to her boyfriend and told us that is what he wants to do, to go to a nude beach, but she wants a bikini to wear, initially anyways.

The girl looked at what we were wearing and wanted to try one. Kara helped her find one she liked. I could see her boyfriend was watching us and then I noticed a bulge in his shorts.

The girl went in to the changing booth with the suit, while Kara and I began talking again. Kara then showed me another suit. It was a peek-aboo bikini. Kara told me they only had a few of them, it seems no one wants to wear something like that around here. As we were looking at the suit, the girl came out of the changing booth in her mesh bikini.

When I saw her, I had to say wow, that girl has a huge set of breasts, how did I not see them before. She asked me if I liked the suit. To be cheeky, I told her not only the suit and she looked at her breasts and cupped them with her hands. Kara spoke up and told us would be happy if she had half that size.

The girl noticed the suit I was holding and she asked if I was going to try it on. I said sure why not, but there is not point in using the changing booth and began to untie my top then left it fall off. I then slipped out of the bottoms.

I began to put on the peek-aboo suit. Everyone was watching me and I was getting excited. Once I had it on I looked in the mirror and asked what do you think? It took a while for someone to say something, but Kara and the girl liked it. I told them to pick one out and try it on. Kara looked at me and I gave her some encouragement. Kara went over and picked one out and then changed in to it while standing there, her nipples were erect and I could see she was excited.

I went over to her to adjust her top. My hand ran over her breast and she took a gasp of air. Then the girl picked up a peek-aboo, she had already stripped naked. I saw her put on the suit and then I helped her adjust it.

I went for her breasts as I felt like I just had to touch them. She let out a gasp of air as I touched her breasts and her nipples became hard. She reached for my breasts and began to feel me up. I had to moan. This only seemed to encourage her and she moved her mouth to my breast and began to suck on my nipple.

Oh my god, I got so hot, I felt my pussy juice running down my legs. I looked at Kara and she was rubbing her own breasts. I motioned for her to come to me and she did. I reached out and cupped her breast and squeezed her nipples. I then felt a hand on my pussy and it was the girl, she started to finger me. It did not take long till I had a huge orgasm and my legs became weak.

I went down to my knees and Kara moved in front of me. I looked at her pussy and saw she was wet. I had the urge to lick her so I leaned forward and lapped up her pussy juice. She was so sweet, so I just kept on licking her.

The girl moved closer to Kara and I then felt my head being squeezed between them. Kara and the girl were kissing and playing with each others breasts. It had not been more than two minutes of my mouth on Kara and all the sudden she moaned loudly and my face was drenched.

Kara had an orgasm and squirted on me. Kara pulled back from me and the girl now came up in front of me and pulled my head to her pussy. I began licking her and nibbling on her lips. Fairly quickly she too had an orgasm and then stepped away from me.

She went over to her boyfriend and pulled down his shorts. I saw his cock, he was already hard and I was amazed at the size of it. The girl bent over and her boyfriend pushed his cock in to her pussy and began fucking her.

It was not even five minutes and he grunted, and then they stopped. The girl moaned loudly as she must have had an orgasm. We all looked at each other and then the embarrassment kicked in.

We all took off our bikinis and got our clothes and got dressed. Kara rang up two suits for the girl and she left the store. Kara and I talked for a while longer and we exchanged phone numbers. She asked which suit I wanted and chose the mesh suit. Kara gave it to me and I said goodbye.

We had a full kiss on the mouth. We both said we need to get together again soon and with that I left the store. As I was walking out, I had to think about what just happen. I really need to find someone other than my father or Timmy to fuck me. I stopped at the restroom and washed my face and cleaned up. As I was coming out, I ran in to my mother.

I asked my mother if she wanted to have some fun and she asked what I had in mind. Do you want to flash here in the mall. She looked at me confused and then I told her about some stories that I read and videos I have seen where girls flash in a mall.

I told her to come with me and we went back to the restroom. She had a button up dress on, so I opened a few buttons. Then I reached up under her dress and pulled off her panties and stuck them in my shopping bag. I stepped back and looked at her and then unbuttoned her dress completely and took off her bra and shoved that in to my bag also.

I put her dress on and left a few buttons undone. She looked at me and asked what about you? I pulled up my top to show her I was not wearing a bra and then lifted up my skirt to show her I was naked underneath.

I told her lets go get something to eat. We made our way to the food court and got something to eat. We sat down at one of the tables in the mall and I had her sit so we were facing out in to the mall. I whispered to her to keep her legs open so anybody passing by could see up her dress. She was apprehensive but did as I asked.

I told her about my new bikini and how I could not wait to wear it to the lake. After we finished lunch, we went home. I would have liked to flash some more, but did not want to push my mother too much the first time.

That evening when I was in my room, I could hear my parents talking. I could hear my mother was talking to my father about earlier in the day, so I snuck out to listen. My mother liked flashing today and when she told him, she wanted to start flashing again he got very excited.

I saw him grab his crotch to adjust his cock. Then I saw my mother reach for his cock and grab it through his underwear. I was half tempted to go down and join them but thought I should leave them alone for the rest of the night.

The next morning was another off day for my mother and as I was getting breakfast she began to tell me that she explained everything to my father last night and he was pretty excited about flashing at the mall.

I then had to smile and told her I saw them last night. She asked if I wanted to go to the mall again and have lunch, I said ok, then asked if Cathy can come along with us. My mother said of course she can. I called Cathy and told her the plan and she was in.

My mother and I talked for a while, then we both went to find something to wear. We both chose a summer dress that buttons up the front. I asked her if she was wearing underwear and she pulled open her dress to show me that she wasn't. We got to the mall quite early so it was not busy. Cathy and I went to see Kara and my mother went to a craft store.

When Kara saw me, she got a big smile on her face and came over, but Cathy was with me so Kara was cautious. Once I told her Cathy is ok, Kara kissed and hugged me.

As we were talking, we roamed around the store looking at clothes. I found a sheer black blouse and held it up to me. Kara said "You do like to show yourself don't you." I had to admit to her that I did and told her about a few of the instances at the lake.

Kara admitted that she liked what happen yesterday. She also said "Yesterday I found out how excited I get being naked in front of other people. Then being with another girl, woo, that blew my mind."

Cathy then chimed in and said "I was the same way, only 3 days ago".

We wondered around the store looking at nothing in particular.

As we past near the entrance, I looked out and saw nobody was around. I asked Kara if the mall is always this empty in the morning, she told us it always very slow till after lunch."

I then asked Kara if she has been naked here since. Kara said "No it was only yesterday."

I asked Kara if the store has any g-string panties. She took us over to them. We looked around but did not have anything that I was interested in.

As we were wondering around, I did see a white wrap dress with a sash belt. I held it up to the light and it was a semi-transparent. I looked to find the smallest size.

I put down my purse and changed in to the dress. The dress just fit around me and the hem was about 2 inches below my pussy. I tied the sash and took a look in the mirror, then asked the girls what they thought.

When I bent over and my ass would become visible. I took a seat and the dress would fall open at my legs. The material was thin enough that you could just see-through it. When I untied the sash, the dress would fall open. It had a deep v cut in the front that showed off my breasts nicely. The only problem was it cost more money than I had. Both Kara and Cathy tried on a similar dress and we all thought it would be great for flashing.

My mother text me and asked if we were ready to get some lunch. We all got dressed in our own clothes and said good-bye to Kara. Then Cathy and I went to the food court to meet up with my mother.

We got our food and sat at the table again so passerby's could see up our dress. There were not that many people around to look at us. When we finished eating we left for home.

My mother dropped off Cathy and I at Cathy's house. Once we got inside, we stripped off our clothing. Cathy then told me ever since we wore the small panties and t-shirt in front of her father, he has been looking at her more than normal.

I would like to tease him some more, maybe I could get him to fuck me. We talked about what she could do. We decided that we need to get her mother use to seeing her scantly dressed. Cathy was going to start walking around in her panties at home.