Fishing with My Father Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Cathy and I sucked his cock till he came again. It was mid afternoon and we contemplated waiting for Cathy's father to come home to tease him, but we were unsure of what we could do. We have shown him everything there was to see of us.

Cathy said she wanted to get him to touch her again like last night. I suggested she put her laptop on her bed and lean over to look at it with her ass in the air. Tell him he did a good job shaving her last night and let him feel the results. I left early for home, not wearing any clothes.

When I got home, I checked my mobile and there was a text. It was Kara, she had off work tomorrow and wanted to know if we could get together. I texted her back right away and said yes and sent her the details. I then phoned Cathy to let her know I would be down with Kara tomorrow morning. I didn't bother to put on any clothes and stayed naked for the rest of the night.

Later when I was in my room and my parents were watching tv, I heard them talking and went to look. My mother was giving my father a hand job. Both of them saw me and my mother got up and took off her clothes. She then started to suck my father's cock. I decided to take a chance and walked over to them. They both knew I was there and kept going. I sat on the chair and watched them.

My mother got up and turned around so she was facing me and got on all fours. She then told my father to fuck her. He pulled off his underwear and I watched as he entered her pussy. I knelt on the floor beside them so I could see my father's cock being thrust in my mother's pussy. I reached up and caressed my mothers back. Then my father motioned for me to come closer.

He pulled his cock out of my mother and offered it to me. I sucked him a few times then he put it back into my mother's pussy. He switched his cock from my mother's pussy to my mouth a few more times.

Then my father pulled my head to my mother's pussy. I licked her pussy and ass. My father began fucking her again, so I started to eat her ass. My father grunted and then stopped with his cock buried in my mother's pussy as he came.

I pulled his cock out of her and put him in my mouth then sucked him clean. He backed away and I got behind my mother and ate her pussy, licking and sucking out my father's cum. My mother pulled away from me and turned around and we kissed.

She laid down on the floor on her back. She had me craw over top of her with my pussy over her mouth and she started to eat me, while I ate her. Then I felt my father behind me.

His cocked entered me and he fucked me as my mother sucked on my clit. I had an orgasm and was about to have another when I felt my father came in me. My father pulled out and I saw my mother suck his cock and then she continued to eat me.

I had a few smaller orgasms, then I had to pull away. I kissed my mother and sucked on her nipples, while we rested. I told her I love her. To this day I don't know if she knew that father had fucked me before that night or if she thought that was my first time. It doesn't really matter though, because from that day on, we all would have sex with each other.

I went to bed that night felling very content, I don't have to hide anything from my mother or father anymore.

In the morning, I just stayed naked, there was no need to have the pretense of getting dressed for anybody. I answered the door naked when Kara arrived. Kara asked me what about my parents. I wasn't ready to tell her all about us yet and just said they were at work.

I asked her to get naked and she did. We made out for a while and Kara said she wanted to return the favor I did for her the other day. Kara said she was actually dying to try it and moved to my pussy and began to eat me. She was inexperienced but she got better as she went.

I then felt her finger and her tongue on my ass hole. As she pushed her finger in to my ass, I had an orgasm. As she fucked my ass I had another and then another till I had to stop her. She licked my ass again and I saw her lick off her finger. We kissed some more and I asked her if that was the first time to eat ass. Kara said "with a girl, yes. I have done it before with a few guys."

We talked a little while and then I asked her if she would like to go to Cathy's house. Kara said "yes" and started to grab her clothes. I stopped her and said no need for them. Kara looked at me in disbelief. I grabbed her hand and said "lets go." Kara asked what about our clothes. I told her they would be here later.

We walked out the door and Kara looked terrified as I pulled her along. I told her to relax and she eased up a little. We rang to door bell at Cathy's house. Timmy answered the door and Kara was mortified.

I asked her if she wanted to stand out here all day as I started walking in the house. Kara followed me in and Cathy came over to us naked of course. Cathy and I kissed each other and rubbed each other's pussy as Timmy and Kara watched.

Then Cathy went over to Kara and kissed her and rubbed her pussy. Cathy's hand was all wet so she kept rubbing Kara's pussy and she had an orgasm and squirted on to the carpet. As she was coming down, I said "now that wasn't all that bad was it." Kara then began to smile.

Timmy said he was going out for a while to a friend's house and left us. Kara began to relax as we talked. We told her about Timmy seeing us nude and how we walk to each others house naked during the day.

Cathy told Kara about teasing her father and how much fun it was. After a while, Kara was more at ease being naked. I told Cathy about Kara eating my ass this morning, and Kara blushed. I asked if anybody has anything at all they would like to try today. Kara, still timid said "I would like to eat Cathy's ass."

Cathy happily said go for it. Kara had Cathy lay of the back of the sofa and I watched as Kara ate her ass. I found myself getting excited and went behind Kara and began to eat her ass. This only encouraged Kara more on her efforts with Cathy. Kara's pussy was dripping and so I fingered her ass and pussy and then Kara gave out a primal moan and a thick white liquid ran out of her pussy.

She had creamed. I have never seen that before and I scooped some up on my finger and tasted it. It was sweet and thick, like icing. I gathered up more on my fingers and let Cathy and Kara have a taste. We asked Kara how often she has done that and it was her first time.

We laid about and talked about everything and anything, till Timmy came back. Kara was more at ease now and Cathy asked Timmy if there was anything he wanted to do to any of us. Timmy looked at Kara and asked if he could fuck her ass. Kara gave a shrug and said "it is fine with me."

Kara got down on all fours and Cathy began to eat her ass. Timmy took over and Cathy got under Kara. As Timmy was fucking Kara, Cathy ate her pussy and then sucked Timmy's cock on occasion.

Kara had another huge orgasm and creamed again. Cathy licked her up and really liked the way she tasted. After Timmy came in Kara, Cathy and I sucked her ass and pussy till she stopped us. Timmy had enough for the day and went to his room.

We all decide to walk to my house and hang out there for a while. Kara was not nearly as nervous as she was this morning. Once we got there we told Kara about our little experiment with pissing and Kara said she wanted to try.

We all began to drink lots of water and after we had our first pee, Kara asked to be peed on first. We had Kara lay in the tub and Cathy straddled her head and peed. When Cathy was done, it was my turn to pee on Kara. Kara then peed on Cathy and I while we sat beside each other.

Afterwards, Kara said she liked being peed on. We all showered together and then dried off each other. I looked at the clock and it was getting late, Cathy's parent would be coming home soon. Cathy thought it would be funny if all three of us were naked if her father came home first. We walked back to Cathy's again and waited.

Once we were there, we remembered that we had no clothes to put on to walk home. Cathy said she would come up with something. We heard someone coming and looked out the window and it was Cathy's father. We all got on the bed with our asses up and pretended to look at a video on her laptop.

When Cathy's father looked in the room he saw three pussies. I would've liked to have seen his face. We didn't turn around till he said something. We all sat there with our legs open and our nipples hard while he talked with us.

I said well we must be going and Cathy said here you can try out these swim suits and got two little g-strings out of her drawer for us. She got the cut-off t-shirt and gave that to Kara and a bikini top for me. I thought I would take a chance and told Cathy that Kara and I would just make a mad dash for home, it would be fun. The three of us walked to the front door with Cathy's father following us. We walked outside and said good-by to one another and Cathy watched as began walking to my house.

I saw Cathy's father come out the door and watched us. I then saw Cathy and her father walk back in their house. Kara said when Cathy was talking about how fun it was to tease her father, she now understands and she is going to start teasing her father.

At my house, I asked Kara if she had any plans for tomorrow and she said "no". I told her if my mother cannot get off work tomorrow, which we will find out as soon as she gets home, would you like to stay the night and go with us to the lake tomorrow.

Kara was excited and said she would have to ask her parents, but it would probably be ok. Kara then asked me if your parents are going to be home shortly, shouldn't we be getting dressed. I told her no it is ok.

My mother came home and she could not get off tomorrow but could next Saturday. Kara called her folks and she could stay the night. When my father got home Kara was a bit shy being naked but soon became comfortable.

My parents went to their room and to the surprise of Kara came out naked. After dinner we got the boat and truck ready. My father wore his underwear and Kara and I were naked.

We all went in and watched some tv. While we were watching, I snuggled up to Kara and rubbed her breasts and pussy. We were sitting across from my parents and there we watching us as much as the tv. Kara was embarrassed, but I kept it up. I saw my father was starting to get hard so I took it he like the show we were giving him.

Kara was becoming too excited to stop me, so I began to kiss her and then moved to her breasts and sucked on her nipples. She started to breath harder. I got up and had Kara move to the floor and lay down while I got in to a sixty-nine position with her.

After I ate her for a while, I asked Kara if she minded if my parents play with us. Kara was too excited to care who was there and said they can do what ever they want. My mother joined me in eating her as my father went behind me and began to fuck me, then have Kara suck his cock.

After a while I felt a finger in my ass and thought it had to be Kara. Then I felt my fathers cock being pushed in my ass. I never felt anything so big in me before and I saw my mother go behind me.

Everyone was watching me being fucked in the ass. I looked back and saw my father take his cock out of my ass and Kara would suck it. I heard my mother say she wanted to try that. I felt a cock in my ass again and then it was out.

I saw my mother sucking my father's cock and then he fucked my ass some more. I was getting close to having an orgasm and then Kara chewed on my labia which sent me over the edge and I felt my father cum in my ass.

After a few more strokes my father pulled out and Kara sucked his cock clean. Then my mother got behind me and sucked on my ass while Kara sucked on my pussy. It was getting to be too much for me and I had to pull away from them. As I laid there and rested, Kara and my mother came over and kissed me. We all got cleaned up and then went to bed.

Morning came much sooner than I wanted it too. My father got us awake. I got my new mesh suit out and put it on. I got the black lace thong panties and white tube top for Kara and we got dressed, or should I say covered. We went down for some breakfast and my father saw my suit. He said he liked it and then said Kara looked beautiful too. We left for the lake and as we were going I remembered I did not bring any clothes with us, but I did not care. Kara was already excited, her panties were wet.

We got to the lake late, due to our activities last night, which made for a late night. There was quite a crowd at the boat ramp, all men. We waited for our turn and once we backed to the ramp we all got out. Kara was nervous with all the people there.

We were loading the boat with our gear and Kara was carrying the cooler. When she put it in the boat, her top fell down. There were plenty of people watching and it took her a while to get it up again. I could see her hard nipples and she had blushed.

I asked her if she was ok and she said that was great, she really like it. Kara asked if there is something else that can get caught on my top. I got one of the flotation cushions and without the others seeing, I put the strap through her top. I watched as she went back and put it in the boat. It pulled her top down again and she had to fiddle with the strap to get it undone. Now there we plenty of people watching her. I don't believe that anyone knew that my suit was mesh.

We got everything ready and got the boat in the water. Kara and I then move the boat to the dock. There were plenty of men close by and I saw them looking at us. I looked over and the two older gentlemen were there fishing so I pulled Kara along with me as we walked over to them. They said they we hoping to see me here today. The one said I like your suit. I told him thank you. Then they asked who my beautiful friend is.

Kara said hi to them and told them her name. The one said I see you had some trouble with you top over there. Kara blushed and said "yea."

I said it is a little to big for her and it falls off easily. Then I pulled on it and it fell down again. I told Kara here let me help you with that and I fiddled with it but kept her breasts visible for a while. I finally pulled up her top again.

One of the men said I don't think the top is too big, it looks to be the right size to me. I said to Kara we can switch tops and I pulled mine off and handed it to her and then pulled her top off. I helped her put on the top and then I put on the tube top. We had dozens of men watching us now.

Then I went a step further and said we might as well trade bottoms so we match. I pulled down Kara's panties and waited for her to step out of them. It took a moment for her to do so. I asked her if she wanted to remove my panties. She said yes and got behind me and pulled them down bending over as she did. I said here and gave Kara the panties to put on me and she got them pulled up.

I then told Kara I would help her. I pulled her panties part way up and stopped. I put my hand over her pussy and rubbed it a few times and she had an orgasm there in front of everyone. I then pulled up her bottoms. I told everyone that we have to go now and we walked back to the boat.

My father arrived shortly after and we left the dock with a growing number of men watching us. As soon as we were out of range of the men, Kara asked my father how long it would take to get to a fishing spot. He said about five minutes. Kara said will you fuck me then, I am so excited I am craving a cock in my pussy and was fidgeting about.

My father said if that is what you want. I reached over and rubbed her pussy, she had the suit and the seat wet. I moved to the floor in front of her and pulled on her bottoms. Once they were off, I told her to lean back. I touched her pussy with my hand and tongue and she had an orgasm and squirted all over me. I kept at it and Kara groaned and screamed and had a huge orgasm and creamed. I sucked up a mouth full and then shared it with her as we kissed.

My father stopped the boat and pulled his shorts down. I got out of the way and he shoved his cock in to the hilt on one stroke. Kara screamed again as he began to fuck her hard and she had another huge orgasm. I saw cream around her pussy. My father grunted as he came in her.

Kara laid back and fell still. My father pulled out and I ate her pussy. Kara began to move again and took several deep breaths and then sat up. She thanked my father and me and said she never ever had felt anything like that before. As Kara rested, I stripped and then my father and I began to fish. We all enjoyed the rest of the day just fishing and swimming.

It was getting late and we were ready to go home. We made our way back to the dock and Kara was becoming excited again. She wanted to showoff some more. She could not make up her mind which suit to wear.

The tube top falling down was a good excuse where the mesh bikini showed her off but she didn't want to be covered. She opted for the tube top and we got dressed just before we got to the dock. We checked out the situation and some women were there. This put a damper on our activities, as some women can be a real bitch.

We docked the boat and the two older men were there. As my father went for the trailer we went over to talk with them. They told us to be careful, there were a few men here this morning that said you should be arrested and they called the police. My buddy and I like to see you, but you should keep covered this time. We told them ok and thanked them. I said I would make it up to them some other time.

We went back to the boat and I sat down so no one saw me in my suit. When my father came down with the truck Kara and I loaded it quickly and I got in the truck. My father asked what's up and I told him what was said and he understood. Kara and my father unloaded the boat and we left without an incident. We talked about it as we drove home. We were getting too carried away with what we were doing, as much as we liked it, there are others who would be haters.

At home we unloaded everything, with Kara and I in our suits. Even though the end of the day was a downer for us we still had fun. Kara and I went in the house and showered together. We all kissed her and said good-by as Kara got dressed. Well mostly dressed, she left her underwear and bra off.

Kara thanked me for everything and said "we have to come up with something else to do together. Maybe you can come over and help me tease my father." We kissed one more time and then she left.

After dinner I called Cathy and told her we need to take it easy at the lake tomorrow. I told her to wear a normal swim suit and I asked her to bring an extra one for me. Cathy asked if I mind if she canceled and I told that was fine with me. I said I would talk to my father and maybe we should just skip going fishing tomorrow. Then Cathy gave me an update on her father after we left yesterday.

**** Cathy's side of the story

Cathy said:

When I walked in the house I saw my father's pants were tented out. As I walked by him, I reached out and squeezed his cock, then said I see you liked that. You know it is ok to look and touch. I emphasized touch. I got on my bed and raised my ass up again. He came in my room and I turned around and said see something you like and wiggled my butt.

He tentatively reached his hand to my ass and started to caress me. He moved his hand to my pussy. I was getting wet quickly. He then got behind me and licked me. That set him off and he ate my pussy. It felt so good, I had been waiting for him to touch me.

After a while, I pulled away from him. He must have thought I was going to stop him and he stood still. I got up and went over and knelt by him. I reached up and took off his pants and pulled down his underwear. I looked up at him as I grabbed his cock and swallowed it.