Fishing with My Father Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course Cathy would start by wearing full cut panties and little by little start wearing smaller ones. We also thought it would be best if we got her brother use to seeing her so he would not be staring at her, which might upset her mother. Then Cathy would start sleeping naked, and leaving her door open, so she could be caught naked.

We had hatched a plan and we waited for Cathy's brother to come home. When he came home, we called him to Cathy's room and told him we need him to be casual when Cathy is walking around the house scantily dressed.

Timmy, asked, "How am I suppose to do that, Cathy is beautiful and I have to look at her." Cathy went over to Timmy and said, "Here I am, you can do anything to me you want from now till our parents get home."

Timmy's face had a look of surprise and I admit I was also surprised. Timmy began playing with and then sucking on Cathy's breasts. Cathy was getting excited and she was enjoying Timmy's mouth.

I was getting excited watching them and began touching myself. Timmy was doing everything that a young man would ever want to do with a girl, even if it was his sister. After an hour and a half and fucking Cathy twice, Timmy rolled over on the bed and said, "That is all for today, I'm worn out."

Cathy was also spent and just laid on the bed with Timmy. Cathy kissed Timmy and said, "I am going to have to let you do that more often, you were great." Cathy cuddled up with Timmy and all of us just talked for a while.

The last thing they did together was shower. Timmy then went to his room. Cathy and I kept an eye on the clock to make sure we were dressed or decent when Cathy's parents got home. I asked Cathy who comes home first, her father or her mother.

It is usually her mother she said, unless she stops at the store or gets some take out on the way home. I told Cathy, lets put on something revealing, then if her father would happen to come home first, we could let him see us, otherwise we just get dressed quickly.

Cathy got two pair of thongs and we put them on. Cathy still had my cut-off t-shirt and I put it on, but since I had cut it shorter for Cathy, it did not even cover my breast anymore. I gave it back to Cathy and she put it on.

Cathy then said she had something I might be able to wear and dug through her drawers. She pulled out a bikini top and told me it was from about 2 years ago, try it on. I put it on and looked in the mirror. The top covered my nipples and left the rest of my breasts exposed.

I liked it and asked Cathy if I could keep it. We sat there with an eye out for who came home first and talked about everything and anything. I don't believe we have ever been closer than we are now.

As luck would have it, Cathy's father was the first to come home. We both ran to the kitchen and pretended to get some water. When her father walked in from the garage we were talking causally like nothing was unusual.

We said hello to him and he had a surprised look on his face and his eyes were darting from Cathy to me and then all over our bodies. He talked with us a for less than a minute, all the time he had a smile on his face. Then he walked away to put his stuff in his office. Cathy said, "Yea we need to change and Haley has to be going, I didn't know it was this late."

Cathy pulled me to her room quickly and left the door open. She whispered to me that after he puts his things in his office, he comes up here to change. Cathy then pulled off her top.

Cathy is standing by the door, listening for her father to come, while she asks me what we should do. We can hear him is coming. I tell her to get behind me and pretend to get the knot out of my top and we turned sideways so he can see both of us as he passes by the door. I reach behind my back and untie the upper string and let it fall as Cathy positions herself behind me. Cathy is fiddling with the knot as we hear her father coming. We are both excited.

Her father comes to the door and stops and begins to talk, "Your mother is picking up Chinese food for dinner tonight and should be here shortly." As he was talking, he notices that Cathy is topless.

Then he says "Oh I am sorry I didn't know you were changing." Cathy told him, "It's ok, it is not anything you haven't seen before," and then lets my top fall off. My nipples instantly became hard and I see her father looking at my breasts.

I could feel that Cathy wants to take it further. Cathy asked her father, "What is mom getting?" as she walked over to her bed to picked up my dress and hands it to me. Her father was trying to talk but was overcome by the site before him and stammered out, "The regular stuff."

Cathy then put her hands on the side of her panties, getting ready to push them down. Giving her father a few seconds to see if he would turn or leave. Cathy began to rattle off, "Sweet and sour shrimp and shrimp fried rice," as she pushed her panties to the floor and steps out of them. Cathy then gets her shorts off the bed, and said "I like Chinese food."

I wasn't sure what I should do, I wanted to pull down my panties and stand there naked for him, but I wanted all of his attention to be on Cathy. I put my dress over me, but left it unbuttoned as I watched Cathy and her father. It was exciting for me to watch the interaction between them.

Cathy pulled up her shorts and buttoned them. She reached for her top as she asked her father, "Do we have any plans for this weekend?" Cathy then put on her top. Before her father could speak, Cathy looked over to me and said, "I am going to need those swim bottoms."

I took this as her way of telling me to take them off. Cathy's father was just beginning to talk as I put my hands on my panties and pushed them down. To take up more time, I picked up the panties and held them out waiting for Cathy to take them.

All the while, I was completely exposed to her father who just finished stammering out, "No plans." After Cathy took the panties, I slowly began to button up my dress. Cathy's father waited till I had the last button done and then said, "I have to go," as he walked quickly away.

Cathy and I began to crack-up but tried to keep quiet. I left Cathy's house and walked home just thinking about what will happen next with Cathy's father.

The next morning both my mother and father were working. I had the house to myself so I stayed naked. I phoned Cathy and asked her to come over. I had to remind her it was her turn to walk here naked. Cathy said, "I have to use the bathroom first and then I will be up."

I asked if she just had to pee and she told me yea. I told her to come here before using the bathroom. Cathy asked, "What do you have in mind?" I told her I would tell her once she got here. We hung up. I walked outside and waited for Cathy. I saw her coming down the sidewalk.

Since all the neighbors work there was not a great chance of being seen. We were out by the street and we hugged and kissed each other. We stood there for a minute and I told Cathy what I wanted her to do.

I was going to lay on the grass and I wanted her to straddle me and then pee on me. Cathy got a sly look on her face and said, "You are getting kinky." I just want to try it and see if I like it. I laid down and Cathy got over me and asked me where she should pee. I told her, "Start over my pussy and then move up till you are peeing on my face."

Cathy began peeing and move up quickly and was now peeing on my head. Till she was done my hair was all wet. I asked her why she moved to my head so quickly. Cathy explained, "I didn't know how long I could pee."

As I was talking, I tasted her pee and it was horrible. I told Cathy it is her turn and she quickly laid down. I did the same to her as she had done to me. After she got up I kissed her and then took her hand, we went in to the house and we got a shower together.

I made us some breakfast and as we ate I asked her what happen last night. Cathy told me she thinks her father jerked-off in his bedroom, he was in there quite a while. I told Cathy she should have gone to his door and listened, but her mother had come home, so she went to the kitchen.

Throughout the night her father was looking at her a lot. After a while she went to her room and changed in to a pair of panties and a crop top.

Her mother came to her room later and was a little surprised to see her in panties, but did not say anything. They did not have any plans for the weekend? We don't have any so if you want to go anywhere with Haley you can. Mom is going to her parents on Sunday and staying for dinner, we are going to order something for dinner."

I asked my mother what she was going to do at grandma's. My mother is going to help her clean. I said "ok thanks," I will talk with Haley tomorrow. Then I went back to my room.

Later, I heard my mother come up and go to her bedroom and their shower start. I stripped off my clothes and pulled down my covers, then closed the door till there was a small gap. I laid on my bed and turned out the light. I heard my father coming and my heart was pounding.

He stopped at my door and said softly "Cathy are you still awake." I said "yes" and he opened up my door and turned on the light. I was on my back and had my legs spread open so he could see all of me. He asked me "did you enjoyed fishing this past weekend?" I told him "I didn't fish much, Haley was showing me how though. I mostly sat in the sun and swam. But I think I am going to try fishing the next time."

He said "if you like fishing, I may start to go again and you can go along with me." I said "oh yea, Timmy would probably like that." He then said "good-night". He turned off the light and left my room.

While Cathy was telling me her story, I was on my phone looking on the internet about drinking pee. I told Cathy I see why our pee was so bad and explained to her we need to drink lots of water and pee once or twice before we try to drink it. I got up and got us some water. We drank a glass full and I filled them again. We drank that glass too.

We sat, talked, and drank as much water as we could. About twenty minutes later, we both had to pee. We went to the toilet and I saw my pee was much less yellow than before. I dipped my finger in my pee stream and then sucked on my finger, it was a bit salty but much better. Cathy tried the same thing and we both thought the next time we need to pee we would do it on each other.

We went back to the kitchen and drank more water. About 20 minutes later Cathy said she had to pee. I asked her how bad, I told her I want to wait until we really had to go. We both waited about another 10 minutes before we were squirming and we both ran up to the bathtub.

Cathy said "you first." So I got in the tub and she squatted over my face and before I could even say go, she started peeing. I stuck my tongue out and the taste was not bad. I pulled Cathy to me so I could lick her as she peed. She peed for a while and I was drenched till she was done.

As soon as she finished I told her to get up, that I really had to go. We traded places and as soon as she was down I put my pussy on her mouth and peed. I would see her take in a mouth full of my piss and then spit it back out on to my pussy and lick me. After Cathy was done, we both got another shower. We both agreed it was fun and exciting because of the kinky element, but it was messy and it is not something you can do anywhere.

For the rest of the day we just hung out. We looked on the internet for ideas of what we can do next.

We read about anal and we both thought that might be fun. We want to try it, but with a dido first, which neither of us has.

After lunch we both walked to Cathy's house, naked. Timmy was there and Cathy asked him if there was anything he wanted do with her again. This time I told him he could do anything to me also, as long as it was ok with Cathy. Cathy said "yea anything for you too, I don't mind". Timmy was undressed quickly and had me lean on the kitchen table and for Cathy to eat me, while Timmy ate her.

Timmy then had me get on the floor on my hands and knees and Cathy over top of me. He would fuck me for a bit then, fuck Cathy for a bit. He told us when he was ready to cum, he wanted to cum on our faces.

That boy did cum a lot. Our faces were covered. Cathy looked at me and asked "should we do the cum walk," then laughed. We licked each other clean and then licked up Timmy. The next thing Timmy wanted to do was tit fuck me.

I had never done that before and Cathy spit between my breasts. Timmy then tit fucked me until he shot his cum all over my tits. Cathy licked me clean again. Timmy was done for the day, as we wore him out again and he went to his room.

After yet another shower, it was getting late again and Cathy's parent would be coming home soon. We both put on the little thongs and tops and waited to see if Cathy's father would come home first. This time I had to borrow shorts and a top from Cathy so I had something to change in to. I thought that her father would be home first and a little early just for a chance to see us change again.

Cathy wasn't so sure. Ten minutes before his normal time, her father arrived. We waited at the kitchen table for him. This time when he entered the kitchen, he was ready for what he was going to see and was not as shell-shocked. I again gave my excuse that I should be getting home and I need to change.

No sooner than we got in Cathy's bedroom, her father appeared at her door and asked Cathy "did you made any plans with Haley for the weekend?" By this time both of us had stripped off our clothes. We talked about this weekend and did not bother to dress.

Cathy bent over with her ass towards her father to give him a good view, while she picked up some clothes. Cathy and I made some plans and then I finished dressing. Cathy told her father she was going to get a shower. Her father backed away from the doorway as Cathy and I came by. We began walking to the front door and her father said what about your brother. Cathy said "what about him, he is in his room sleeping" and kept walking with me. Cathy's father watched us as we stopped in the front door way. I told her good-by and went out the door and walked home.

On my way home I was trying to think of a way to get Cathy's parents to start playing with us. At home and while eating dinner I asked my mother if she could come fishing with us on Saturday.

She said she had to work but would look to see if she could get the day off. I gave her a hug and kissed her, then squeezed her boob a bit and acted like I was talking to her boob and said "hear that, you may come out to play this weekend." Everyone thought that was funny.

My phone rang and got me awake this morning, it was Cathy. She told me it was my turn to come to her house. I went out of the house without even thinking to look around. As I got to the driveway I heard a car and looked up. I ran back to the house, but I am sure that whoever it was saw me.

I came out again and was more careful this time as I walked to Cathy's. When I got there Cathy told me she was outside waiting for me and a car came by and she thinks they saw her. I laughed and said they saw me too. As we went inside Cathy got me caught up on what happen after I left, last evening.

**** Beginning of Cathy's telling her story

Cathy said, my father waited for me to come back in the house. I went in to the bathroom and he started talking with me, nothing important, just small talk. I left the bathroom door open and sat on the toilet and peed with him watching. I left my legs open so he could see, it was embarrassing and I was getting very excited. I wiped several times just so I could touch myself, till I was done, my nipples were hard and my labia was engorged. I could see my father's hard cock tented out his pants. I stood there talking with him and ran my hand over my pussy and then it occurred to me I should shave myself.

I grabbed the razor and lotion and lathered myself up. I put my foot on the sink and turned towards my father as I began to shave. Once I started I thought of something else so I finished quickly. I didn't really need to shave anyway. I rubbed cream on my ass crack. You are going to love this. I asked my father if he would do my bottom for me. He said "what" I told him it is really hard to do could he help me. He asked "what do I need to do?" I got on my hands and knees with my ass towards him. I handed him the razor and told him to run the razor up and down right here as I ran my hand from my pussy up my ass crack and over my ass hole. I think I heard him moan when I did that.

He began to shave me and I said use your other hand to pull my butt cheeks apart. He did it. My pussy was now dripping. After about eight swipes with the razor, he said I was done. I said are you sure, rub your hand over the area to see if you feel any hair.

He did it, he rubbed more than he needed too and I moaned. I felt his fingers run over my ass hole. I think it would have gone further but my mother came home. When my father heard her, he stopped and said he had to go. After my shower I put on some panties and a crop top and went to the kitchen for dinner dressed like that. My mother seemed a little miffed but did not say anything. My brother did his part and did not pay any attention to me.

**** End of Cathy telling her story, back to normal

Cathy then mentioned she had done some more research on anal and she would like to try it. She went to the frig and got out two carrots and held them up and said we got these if we need them, then put them back. We both began laughing.

Cathy said next, we need to be clean. I asked what that meant and she said poop. We both admitted that we done that already and cleaned ourselves. Cathy asked "do you want to go first or should I." I told her she should go first.

Cathy got on the floor and pulled her legs to her chest. I knelt so she could rest her butt on my legs. I took some Vaseline and rubbed her ass hole and slowly inserted my finger moving it around till she opened up.

Cathy was getting wet, I could see her pussy leaking and running down her stomach. I had inserted two, then three fingers in her. Cathy said "ok it is your turn." As Cathy got up she said "I enjoyed that and now I cannot not wait to be fucked in the ass."

Cathy did the same to me and I liked it also. We got a shower to clean up and took turns in the shower fingering each other's ass. Once we were done and dried off Cathy told me there is something else she wanted to try.

She had me lie on her bed with my ass up and spread my legs. She then began to eat my ass and I never thought it would feel so good. When she started to finger me and eat my ass, I had a huge orgasm. Cathy got off of me and I kissed her. I tasted something different on her lips, but not objectionable. Cathy said "oh my god, I can't believe I like to eat ass." I told Cathy it is her turn.

As I started to eat Cathy's ass, I found myself enjoying it. I was pumping three fingers in and out of her ass while licking her. I reached under her with my other hand and rubbed her clit till she had a huge orgasm and then I pulled away from her.

We both laid on the bed and kissed each other. We laid there for a while before we got up and had some lunch. At lunch we talked about it and once Timmy gets home, if he wants to, he can fuck our asses.

We laid around until Timmy showed up and told him what we had in mind. As any guy would be, he was up for it and took Cathy first. Once he was done, I saw his cum leaking out of her ass hole and told Cathy to stay there. I went over and licked and sucked the cum out of her ass. It felt so erotic doing that and Cathy really enjoyed the sensation it gave her.

I then got Timmy to fuck my ass and it was really different than being fucked in the pussy, but I really liked it. After he came in me, Cathy licked and sucked my ass. Timmy was watching us and he became hard again.