All Comments on 'Fissure'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wish it had been me

Another fantastic storey. Sorry that I have lost touch with you I am still in Wiltshire and think that you have a wonderful imagination

Wish that I was single and in your storeys

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Man I like

Dang, all the boys in the Cayman Islands are hung. Man, can I find someone like that in the states? lol A friend of mine lives in Tennessee and he's says that all the men there are hung like bulls as well.

Can I find me one in Virginia please?! ;O)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I’m bi but when I read your stories...

Who needs women? All I want to think about when I read a super hot and well-written story like this is cock, cock and more cock! I’m well-hung myself but what I want in a secret male lover is not merely “well-hung” but a massive bull cock! I would suck it and impale myself on it so much I’d forget all about having sex with my wife...

sonofcupidsonofcupidalmost 6 years ago

great work!!!! so sexy keep it up :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damn

What an awesome fantasy! Such a lucky guy! Too bad for Collin. He should have stayed in love with the person, not the status level he obviously loved more. But, he got one last good fuck to lick his wounds with. His loss. Thanks for a great story .

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

Great story well written as always thank you.

SugarShark13SugarShark13over 2 years ago

Great story as usual.

I'm glad that Sean did not take back Collin.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Awesome. More people should be reading your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...