Fist Blowjob

Story Info
First time for him and me.
4.6k words
4.19
58.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suanne
suanne
8 Followers

I've had been having my fair share of sex over the years and at almost 28 I think I can say I have gained a fair amount of experience and have had some extremely exciting times with different men.

Men's penis fascinates me, and I never seem to get enough of it. To put it simply and crudely I guess I am what one would call cock slut and I do not mind it at all.

I have been thinking of putting down and sharing all my memorable times in the hope one finds it as exciting as much as I have enjoyed them. So all my posts are true-life experiences.

Firstly, a little about myself. I am of Indian origin but don't look like one. People mistake me more for a Latino.

I am 5 ft 6 inches and consider myself tall, well by the Indian standards.

I am athletic build but have a fairly decent size breast 34D, at the moment shoulder-length black hair.

I am categorizing the current story under first time since it was the first time for him and not me.

So this is related to something that happened 4 years ago I was about 24 then and had just started off and an intern at a firm.

This firm has an intern program where they pick about 20 to 30 interns every couple of years from business schools.

I am an MBA in finance. So about 4 weeks into my internship a friend I knew from school joins the same place as an intern.

I had known him for years in school, but it was more of a hello hi acquaintance as he had his set of friends and I was part of a different group.

For as long as I could remember he had the same girlfriend all through school who was very good-looking.

They made a pretty good couple. After I went to business school never heard or thought about him and now we were meeting after quite some years.

He had changed, looked a lot more manly as compared to school. He is Eric, average height, I suppose about 2 to 3 inches taller than I was.

Well built, from the looks of it, I guess he was into gyming and bodybuilding.

He seemed to have a perpetual smile on which was a good thing and gave him more of a boyish look.

He also told me that I had changed a lot. I was much shorter. He was happy to see me and vice-versa.

I was already 4 weeks into the firm as had started to settle down and started showing him around and updating him on whatever little I knew.

Always good to have someone you know especially on your first job, especially as an intern where the seniors make interns slog off their butts.

We were a big group of interns and had started hanging out together although from different departments.

Especially on Fridays after work and sometimes on weekend. We frequented a club close to the workplace which was more of a pub than a club.

We would have drinks till late almost every Friday, some would leave early if they had other plans, at times it would be just 2 to 3 of us.

So on a regular basis, we were about 10 of us. 6 of us girls and 4 guys now Eric has also started joining us on Fridays.

I was living very close to the workplace preferred it as I was not driving at then. So, it was one such day, probably a couple of months after Eric had joint.

It was one such Friday when we were drinking after work, laughing making stupid jokes.

We noticed the guys checking out 2 girls who seem to have perfect bodies especially with their very tight dresses left truly little to the imagination.

One of the girls was also wearing very bright red lipstick and one of our guys commented something about her lips.

We didn't hear him clearly so asked him, but he just passed it of saying nothing.

We heard him say something as I can imagine. Eric was sitting next to me and I kept asking him to tell me what he was saying.

I more than wanting to know, wanted to tease the guys. Eric told me that he just liked the shape of her lips, basically some stupid reason which was rubbish.

There was music and lots of talking so what Eric and I spoke none could hear also the fact that he was seated next to me.

I told him I knew very well what you guys mean. So, he asked me what and I told him quietly that there was just one thing to imagine which was getting a blowjob from those lips.

After that, it was just me and Eric talking softly while the others were busy talking and joking.

Eric told me that what i said could be true, but he had no idea what it was really like.

In the beginning, I was not able to make sense of what he was saying so I asked him what he meant.

He told me a little reluctantly that he had no idea what a blowjob feels like. I was straining to understand him.

Even after I heard him so his exact words were, he had no idea what a blowjob feels like since he never had one.

My instant reaction was shut up. We had been talking for weeks from the day he had entered the company, but we had never discussed sex and now suddenly we were talking about blowjobs.

I reminded him that just in case he forgot, I was in school with him and knew all about his girlfriend.

I told him that he could have given this story to someone who did not know him. He told me yes of course she was always there, and they had sex but she hated even the thought of a blowjob.

They were together all through school and that she was his only girlfriend till they broke up last year and since then he was single.

So here there was a guy 25 years old telling me he had never had a blowjob which I did not believe for a moment.

Especially since I had sucked my first cock when I 18 and the guy was 19 and I was not the first girl sucking him.

I told him surely don't believe that it. Then he kept the blowjob topic going with me. The other would now and then ask what the discussion was going on between us.

We said just general school stuff; all knew we came from the same school.

After that, we would now and then talk to others in general, but Eric would keep going back to the blowjob topic.

Then he told me another thing that got my attention. He said anyway all girls hate giving blowjobs and only do it since guys love it and force it.

I told him that it was true, I asked him what made him think that way and he told me that is something of course everyone knows.

He made it sound like he was the inspired one knowing exactly what girls want and what they do not. I did not like his take on it but quietly told him it was not at all true.

I told him many girls were okay with it, I couldn't tell him that some girls like me love it.

By this time, it must have been well past midnight and some of our friends started leaving. it was just 4 of us.

3 guys and me. The 2 guys were busy drinking beers while Eric and I continued our blowjob debate with small breaks now and then into different topics.

But the main topic of discussion remained blowjob. Then Eric told me that common no girl likes it and asked me if I liked giving blowjobs.

He caught me off guard I really did not know how to answer it, first I told him this is not about me, let's not get personal.

He immediately said I am right, even you do not like it. I tried to be as calm as possible and told him, well I have no issues with it.

He continued saying you do not have issues means you do it cos you are made to do it. you do not like.

I was left with no option but to tell him I have no issues and I do it because I like it too and I do not do it cos I am forced.

That was trying to put it as lightly as I guess it was also the drinks that were getting to us so next, he asked me when was the last time I had given a blowjob and how many blowjobs I had given.

That is when I told him to shut up and we called it a day or rather a night and left.

The following week, on Monday, when Eric met me, he had this sheepish grin remembering what all we had talked about and I too remembered it too well.

After a while, he started teasing me at work as and when he passed me by and even at lunch, saying so you really like it.

I kept telling him to shut up. And the jokes kept getting bolder with me telling him later that yes, of course, I love it and that you will never know what it's like.

At times we would talk about it and he would tell me on a more serious note that he feels he will never ever get a bj in his life.

I told him that he was being overdramatic and that I anyway didn't believe him.

I still was still not completely convinced that he hadn't had a blowjob especially since he has such a hot girlfriend in school.

Anyway, the joking continued and went to a different level with him first asking me how many guys.

I had given a bj to, and then it shifted to him asking me to give him a one which was all in a joke.

Which neither of thought beyond a joke. This continued from Monday to Thursday and jokes kept getting dirtier from both of us. Then on Friday, he did not turn up to work.

I called him to check, he had a bad headache since he and a friend had been drinking the previous night, basically a bad hangover.

After work, since it was Friday, we friends, as usual, went to the same club this time it was just 3 of us girls as the rest had other plans.

Eric called me saying he would had slept all afternoon and would come to the club in about an hour, I informed him it was just us 3 girls and also the rest were planning to leave early.

He suggested why not I come to his side of town; we could go to a place he knows which is quite a happening.

I checked with the girls if anyone wanted to join me but they had other plans, so I decided I leave immediately since it was a good 30 minutes by taxi.

I called Eric when I was about to reach, and Eric was surprised that I was already there.

He was expecting me much later, it was just 8.30 PM, he told me he was not ready he still needed to take a shower and was not expect me so soon.

He told me he lived just 2 minutes away from where we were meeting, gave me the directions and asked me to come to his place.

I reached his place in a few minutes and Eric greeted me in his Bermudas and T-shirt.

When I was in I noticed he has a really nice small apartment unlike which was really well kept.

Much better than my place. Eric had on Bermudas and a t shirt. He switched on the tele asked me to make myself comfortable and then he would take a quick shower and be back.

I really didn't care to watch tv but was busier checking out his living room which was small but very neat.

He had a shelf with some books, noticed he was more into nonfiction and some biographies.

He had some family pics and some with friend. I did not realize he has finished his shower and was back but still in his shorts and T.

He noticed I was checking the photos and told me you should see these. He had a couple school pics and in one of them it was the entire class, and I was also there.

It wasn't too clear but it was good enough. I noticed his ex was also there. I got a little curious wondering why they had broken up since they were together from school.

I told him I do not wish pry but why were they not together anymore.

He gave me some reason which basically was that she had broken up with him, after he told me he had a dejected look.

To lighten things, I told him anyway it's a good thing she never gave you a blowjob. To which he said yes that's true but I wonder If I will ever get one in this lifetime.

I don't know what came over me, it was just spontaneous. I told him you want me to jerk you off this was my exact words.

He was standing there without a reaction, dumbfounded. I realized I should not have said it. But then after a moment's silence, he asked me what.

It was not really a question; I think he was trying to comprehend what I had just said. I told said, nothing. Just forget it.

This time he came a few steps closer and said what please, what tell me. I told him, I think this is a bad idea but again told him, if you want, I can jerk you off.

Of course, with his reaction, I didn't need an answer. He once again said what, which was becoming a stupid reaction to whatever I said.

I realized it was completely unexpected for him, he didn't know how to reach or what to do next. He just stood there while I was seated on the couch.

I noticed that he has a bulge in his shorts which was growing and in a few seconds it was now poking out from his Bermudas,

I realized he was wearing no underwear under the Bermudas I looked at it and knew that he was just too excited.

I realized I needed to take control; he was just too excited. I stood up and then came next to him, he seemed to be lost not knowing what to do.

I told him just relax, I was standing in front of him and bent a little too slowly pull his Bermudas down.

His erection resisted the shorts from going down so I put my hands on the top waistband of his shorts and pulled it down when going over his cock which was erect and poking out his cock bounce if you get what i mean and then got in position.

I was stunned at what I saw, firstly. That sight will remain in my mind forever. His cock looked really good.

I noticed he was uncircumcised, and the best part is there was precum dripping from the tip.I suppose I have a fetish for precum. The sight had me excited.

His cock head was covered with foreskin but there was a small part of his head peeking out and I could see the precum oozing out slowly.

I was looking at his cock standing so I had a top view, but I realized Eric cock has a big head.

His cock size was slightly above average about 7 inches (later when I measured him, he was slightly below 7 inches)

But it was very thick or like I like to say it was a very fat cock and with a big head.

So next thing I immediately when on a squat position with his cock in front of me, slightly above me.

I noticed the precum drip was increasing. Eric was embarrassed with the dripping precum and was trying to move away and told me he will wash it and be back.

I told him no don't move. If only I could, I would have shown him how upsetting his suggestion was. I did not tell him much just said stop don't do a thing.

He was like a child over-excited and not knowing what to do. Now with what I was witnessing.

I was sure this was the first time he was with a girl who was so up close to his cock ready to suck it.

The way he was dripping and the excitement, I was equally excited and happy that I was going to be the first girl to ever give him a blowjob also the fact that he was dripping had me wet.

Now I wanted to make it something he will always remember and the best blowjob he ever had. So, I took my time.

I was in complete control. His hands were on my head at times on my shoulders and finally, he tried touching my breast which was the first time.

I was fully dressed, with a top and a denim short skirt. I asked him to relax. Stood up removed my top.

Kept it on the couch and all this while watches him standing there with his hard cock quietly doing as I told him too.

I kept my bra on and went back down this time kneeling down in front of him, so his cock was exactly in front of my mouth.

I was observing is cock, which was rock hard and throbbing, If it got any harder it would explode. Now to explain what his cock is like.

I love having an up-close look at all cocks. So, Eric's cock even when fully erect, it's slightly pointing downwards.

I noticed his cock head seemed to be big even though it was covered by the foreskin.

It was very fat, and the head part was fatter than the shaft almost like the weight of the head was pulling it down.

His balls were big and full and looked nice and heavy. He stood there in anticipation while I had was kneeling in front of him.

His precum continued to drip and he said sorry once about it, he was seriously embarrassed about it, if only he knew how excited it made me.

He kept trying to reach my breast but I would move his hands aside. Then I pushed my bra down to reveal my breast. he touched my breast then my nipples.

I let him do it for a while, he was about to bend to kiss or i suppose suck them. I stopped him. I told him wait, just relax.

It was quite a while I had not touched his cock; it had only brushed against my hands when I pulled his shorts down.

I finally put my right hand around the shaft of his cock, Eric's cock is very fat, and I couldn't get my hand to grip completely around it.

The thickness was way too much I moved my other hand to hold his balls. I caressed his big balls, then slowly moved my hand towards his cockhead.

While I kept looking at his cock and at the same time at him to see his reaction.

He was excited and breathing heavily. I could see he was loving it. I slowly moved my grip from the shart to his head which was covered with foreskin.

Very slowly I moved the foreskin which seems to be really tight around his big cock head since is was really hard and swollen.

I pulled his foreskin back which slid way back more than I expected exposing his huge cock head.

Eric's uncovered cockhead revealed it was much larger than I had judged it to be. It was much, much bigger almost covering half his cock size, with all the wetness of his precum.

His huge mushroom head was exposed. It was a huge, big, beautiful head. It was the biggest head I have seen. I had seen much bigger cocks but not this big a head.

Only got me wondering for a moment how I was going to accommodate that huge head in my mouth.

His head was wet covered in his precum I moved the foreskin over the head which was now not able to cover just part of the head.

Moving the foreskin was like I had opened a small tap. Now his precum was dripping even more, it was in a straight thread all the way to the floor.

I had seen precum before but not this much, I had no idea a guy could have so much precum.

His cock head was throbbing in my hand I could feel it. In my kneeling position, I was just holding it and looking up at Eric.

I could not resist it. I put my tongue out and touched the thread of precum way below Eric cock. I loved the taste of it.

Then I realized I should make him more comfortable asked Eric to moved and made him to sit on the couch with me now seated between his legs.

Eric tried a few times to touch my breast but his hands were coming in the way, so I stopped him which he quietly did.

With me sitting in front of his cock I kept touching the dripping precum with my tongue

but not touching his cock. Wanted to tease him a little more.

Then I took his cock head and rubbed his precum on my nipples. He was loving it i could see, kind of groaned with pleasure.

I kept teasing him going nice and slow finally Eric asked me very quietly if I was going to take it in my mouth. I did ignore him and continued.

I could fell his cock throbbing a lot more now, I asked him if he was going to cum. He said no but didn't sound too convincing, I did not want to push it any further.

I pushed him back and asked him to relax, wanted him to really enjoy it. All he did was ask me if I was going to take it in my mouth.

Then I lowered myself a little more and took his balls in my mouth. Feeling his testicles, taking them one at a time.

His cock was resting on my face while I sucked on his balls. That is the only one time he tried a little to put his cock in my mouth.

He did not even use his hands just tried moving and pushing it in, the tip of his head touched my lips and I stopped him.

When I had his balls wet with my saliva, I slowly held his cock by the shaft and licked the tip a few times slowly,

and then took it in my mouth while I kept looking at him and his cock.

As realized how big and fat his cock head is as it entered my mouth, he had my mouth stretched to let him in. My mouth was full of his manhood. I could feel my pussy was wet with all that excitement.

suanne
suanne
8 Followers
12