Fist Blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He mourned out a sigh of relief. His cock head was wet, and I was now tasting the precum from his cock which tasted even better.

Still, I had not taken all of his cock head completely and now was trying to accommodate it all the way in but it was really so fat.

Not that I couldn't take it but I had to re adjust my position a little, if one will understand what I mean and when I was in the right position started sucking him.

I could feel my pussy was wet and panties were soaked as I started sucking Erics bog cockhead.

In between, I would stop pull it out and tell him he had a really lovely cock.

I told him I loved how big his cockhead was, he would respond to which I didn't bother to hear,

I was loving his reaction and the feeling of his big cock in my mouth.

I told him this is what you wanted right, okay so now you have me sucking you. Go ahead and do what you want.

He wasn't really taking any control like I am used to some of the other guys.

So, I made him stand up and I went on my knees properly and told him, fuck my mouth. Fuck my mouth the way you want too.

I made him hold my head and then he finally started taking some control and started fucking my mouth.

He went deep a few times which made me gag mainly because of his thickness. I think he must have done it for a few minutes when suddenly he pulled out.

He shot his first load partly on my lips and hair and I noticed 2 jets of cum shot past my face and over my head, somewhere behind be on the floor behind me.

His instant reaction was sorry and my instant response was to get hold of his cock, I immediately held it in my hand and started sucking on the head.

I managed to get some cum which was now oozing out. I licked on it and swallowed it. Eric looked at me in surprise and amazement.

I went on to continue sucking and cleaning up his cock dry. After I was fully done, I told him all girls do not have an issue with blowjobs.

I was a little disappointed he had not cum in my mouth.

I wanted it to be something he would never forget and wanted him to cum in my mouth which all guys want.

After he had cum his cock was semi-hard. We had forgotten all about going out.

After about 30 minutes Eric's cock was had since I kept touching it.

We kissed for the first time and then he started sucking my breast.

He wanted to fuck me I guess cos he was trying to get my panties off but for some reason, I was not okay with it that day.

I don't know why; it was kind of a stupid mental block I had for a while think about guy from school guy from the workplace.

I was okay with giving a bj inly for now.

So, in about 30 minutes' time, he was hard again and this time around his approach had changed, he was a quick learner.

He realized he could be fucking my mouth as he pleased, so this time I sat on the couch,

he stood in front of me and fucked my mouth, he was a little more forceful and I liked it.

He got a little innovative with fucking my breast at times. He took much longer to cum but this time around when he was cummings he did not pull out.

Eric filled up my mouth and I swallowed it all down.

After that day I was his cock slut. He called me his blowjob queen. He would at times come to my place and if

I was alone since I shared with my apartment with another girl before the door closed, he would have his cock out and push me to the floor.

Eric made me give him a blowjobs in every possible place. In the car, in the car park, even a few times at the workplace.

Of course, we did fuck eventually. Will update in my next post.

12