All Comments on 'Fist Blowjob'

by suanne

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A decent premise

But a poor story.

First of all, what's the deal with every sentence being a new paragraph? Silly.

Then, the description of the sex it simply matter-of-fact. Not erotic at all.

Disappointing.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Please write the next part soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I blow into my fist when it's cold and I've forgotten my gloves...

..but I wouldn't call it a blow 'job.' Your writing needs a lot of work to make it not distract from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awful

I'm guessing English isn't your mother tongue. Your grammar and spelling are awful. What is a "Fist Blowjob?" And so on. Get with an Editor please. This was unreadable.

1 star

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

This was a really hot story. Ignore all of the criticisms about grammar. The story was fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story, awful writing

I couldn't even read more than half a page. The idea of the story is wonderful, but please get help with your writing. It seems obvious that English is not your first language. In that case, it was a great try. Just have someone help with your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love the story have had sort of a similar experience, work on your draft

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish someone could give me a blowjob..wondering how it really feels0-0

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it was cool..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story was great! When i was 15,i helped my best friend,Laura,give her first blowjob! It was a sunday in May and she had just finially made her First Holy Communion that morning at mass with the 7 year olds.Her parents had her dressed like the little girls in a cute,poofy,sleeveless,above the knees communion dress and veil with lace anklets and white 'mary jane' shoes and under her dress she had the white cloth first communion diaper and plastic pants and a camisole as her top.After her party,her parents left to take some relatives to the airport so her and i were alone.A few minutes later,laura's boyfriend Kurt,came over and the three of us talked for a few minutes.He told Laura how cute and little girlish she looked and that he was very aroused seeing her.He saw the diaper and plastic pants under her dress and got even more aroused!While i was watching,he got her communion dress off of her and put her hand on his hard cock and told her to massage it.A few minutes later,he pushed her to her knees and put the head of his cock on her lips and then he told me to help her.I held her head as Kurt thrust his cock into her mouth and she started sucking it! A few minutes later,Kurt came in Laura's mouth and she coughed and gagged and i helped her swallow his load!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersuanne@suanne
Well I’ve been having a fair share of experiences when it comes to sex and actually love it. Have tried out almost most of the stuff and thought I should share some of them and would love to know if people find them as interesting as much as I have been enjoying it.