Fit At Forty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glanced up and saw the night porter turn away rapidly. He'd clearly been checking her out. For a fleeting second, she wondered if she should walk over and give him the shock of his life. But then, he was a horrible little man and she wasn't desperate.

Well, not that desperate.

Lights approached the foyer and she quickly recognised the black cab. In the time it took her to walk through the revolving door, the driver had stepped out and was approaching her.

"Taxi for Jennifer Morton?" he asked.

She smiled. "Yeh, that's me." It wasn't cold outside, but cool enough to make her shiver slightly. She felt her nipples harden, then noticed the cab driver was beaming a smile at her.

"It's my pleasure," he grinned, making no attempt to hide looking her up and down as he held the rear door open for her.

She flashed him a smile back as she climbed into the cab, bending her head as she stepped in. She knew her skirt would have ridden up an inch or so and it amused her that the cabbie was no doubt taking it all in. The door slammed shut and she leaned back in the seat, crossing her legs and not bothering with the seatbelt.

"Where to then love?" the cabbie said as he returned to his seat.

She told him the name of the village she lived in, telling him he could drop her at the row of shops on the main street. Her house was less than two minutes walk, and she preferred to finish her journey on foot rather than having a noisy diesel taxi draw attention to her late night return home.

"Ok," he said, whistling through his teeth. "You know that'll be about forty quid yeh?"

"Yeh I know," she replied, sighing. It might have been more worth it if she was leaving the hotel feeling satisfied.

"Ah well, good last fare of the night for me," he added cheerily. "You look a bit...ummm...pissed off there love," he said, turning around to face her.

She shrugged. He was quite handsome, in a rugged sort of way. Quite large, with a shaved head, good few inches taller than her, maybe in his 50s she thought.

"I've had better nights," she replied.

He chuckled, then turned around and started the engine. "Oh dear." He adjusted his mirror, and she caught his eye as he glanced back at her, simultaneously manoeuvring the taxi out of the hotel car park. "Mind me asking what a pretty lady like yourself is doing leaving a hotel at this time of the morning?"

She rolled her eyes. Bloody typical, she thought. Were all the cab drivers in the city nosey and overly chatty? Yes, yes they were.

"I'm sure you can probably guess," she replied curtly.

"Ha ha," he replied, laughing heartily. "Walk of shame is it love? Or should I say cab of shame?"

She felt her cheeks reddening. Like the night porter, she assumed a night time taxi driver had seen everything in the dead of night.

"Something like that," she said, turning her head to look out of the window.

"Ha ha," he laughed again. "Must be my night for that. Just dropped of a girl who, it's fair to say, was pretty drunk and had just been the centre attraction in, how can I put it, a cheeky menage a trois!"

She turned her head back to the front of the cab, laughing at his quip and also the southern accented application of a French phrase. "Really?" she asked.

"Oh yes," he replied, his eyes flicking between the mirror and the road in front. "Pretty little thing too she was. Wearing not much more than you I must say. Out with her friend's for a 21st birthday and hooked up with a stag group. Ended up in the travel lodge on the south side with the best man and one of the grooms. Remember that film with whats-her-name? Diaz. Cameron Diaz?"

"Something About Mary?" Jennifer replied.

"Yeh, that's the one," he grinned. "Remember the scene with the...well, you know what in her hair? I hadn't the heart to tell the girl she could've been starring in that scene!" He chuckled loudly.

Jennifer giggled. "Seriously...she had...ummm...cum in her hair?"

He looked back at her, grinning. "She only mentioned her boyfriend as she was getting out the cab. I should've warned her I guess."

"Oh the poor girl," Jennifer exclaimed.

"Oh I don't know about that. I think she'd enjoyed herself. Wasn't shy to spill the beans either, I'll tell you."

"Seriously?" Jennifer asked.

"Ha ha, sure did. Reckoned she wouldn't be able to sit on her arse for a week, if you know what I mean?" The cabbie winked at her in the mirror.

"Bloody hell," Jennifer muttered. She uncrossed her legs, letting her hand fall to her lap. Her mind filled with the thought of two cocks, something she'd never experienced in one go. What would that be like, she wondered? She squirmed, as she thought of a cock in her ass. It had been a long time since she'd done that. Steve, her ex, used to force himself in there, and though she liked it, she'd never have let him know that.

"Tell you what, didn't have girls like that back in my day you know. Jeez, not even for a birthday treat."

Jennifer laughed, shaking her head. He was nothing if not honest, and his chirpiness was growing on her.

"She actually told you all that?" she asked him.

"Oh yeh. You'd be amazed what people tell a cabbie. Kind of like a confessional for the drunk and disorderly, is a black cab." He laughed heartily again.

"I guess," she replied.

"Thing is, folks always need to tell at least one person what dirty deeds they've been up to, so what better than a friendly, non judgemental taxi driver, huh?"

She nodded. "Makes sense, I think. You must hear all sorts."

"Oh god yes," he replied. "Don't think there is much that could shock me now."

Jennifer smiled. She realised her hand was pressing against the inside of her thigh.

"Been doing night's for 10 years you know," he continued. "Seen it all, yep, seen it all I reckon."

The cab proceeded through the city, mainly deserted but for pockets of groups of people in various states on their way home, or on to all night clubs. They pulled up at a set of traffic lights and he turned around.

"So, Mrs Morton is it? Are you one of those on the naughty list?" He laughed again. Despite the directness, even rudeness, of his question, it made her laugh.

"It's Miss Morton," she replied. "And yes, I probably am." She grinned.

"Tut tut Miss Morton," he chuckled, wagging an accusing finger at her. "Maybe you should confess your sins to Cabbie Father Tony then." He beamed a smile, then turned and resumed driving as the lights changed.

She smiled, but shook her head at his grim humour. He certainly wasn't shy. She wondered if he got off on hearing the stories of his late night fares. Man in his early fifties, driving cabs for a living at night. Most probably. She wondered if he was married. Maybe his wife got a good treat when he got home, head filled with raunchy tales. Or maybe he locked himself in his bathroom and jerked off...She blinked. Why was she thinking these thoughts? She let her hand slide down between her legs, her fingers pressing against her inner thighs.

The tale she had to tell was one of disappointment, but it occurred to her that it was not a tale she could tell anyone. Certainly not her friends at work, or the mother's of her daughter's friends who would soon spread the rumour that she was a home-wrecking slut, with designs on any man with a wedding ring on his finger.

Maybe Cabbie Tony was right. Maybe the best place to get a story off one's chest was the back of a cab, to a complete stranger. Could even be cathartic. Why not?

"Well...forgive me father cabbie Tony for I have sinned," she laughed. She caught his eye in the mirror and he bellowed with laughter.

"I'm all ears Miss Morton," he replied.

Jennifer took a deep breath. "Well, it was our work summer party. Kinda ended up in the hotel room of one of our consultants who is working with us for a couple of months."

"Ah I see, a work liaison." He sucked air through his teeth loudly. "Oh dear, always complicated those ones." He sounded like a mechanic breaking news that parts were scarce or the bill would be horrendous.

"Yeh, can't really believe it really. Bit stupid I guess."

"Sweet talker was he? Tony replied, using a stop at another set of lights to linger his gaze on her in the mirror. "Either that or must've been one hunky guy. To get a fine cracker like yourself I mean."

She smiled. Another compliment. Couldn't get bored of those.

"Well, not quite," she said slowly. Should she really tell him the truth? Would it make her sound like a slut? The cab started moving again.

"I kinda made the first move," she said quickly.

"Ha ha. Well, good on you girl. Bet he feels like a lucky guy! Hope he was grateful."

Jennifer frowned.

"Married was he?" Tony added.

She nodded. "Yes." She felt a tinge of shame as she admitted that.

"So, I'm guessing he wasn't up to your standards then," Tony said. "What with you saying you'd had better nights. Or, are you just a little embarrassed?" He grinned in the mirror.

Jennifer rolled her eyes. "Let's just say he was a little...ummm...too grateful. Too quickly grateful."

Tony banged the steering wheel as he laughed. "Oh dear. A real quickie then was it?"

She groaned at his humour again, though he was of course right. "Something like that."

"Poor bloke, probably couldn't believe how lucky he was." They stopped at another set of lights and he turned around. She quickly moved her hands to her knees. "If you don't mind me saying Miss Morton, yer a bit of a stunner. I'm sure there's plenty of blokes in the world that couldn't last long with a young hottie like yourself."

She snorted a laugh. "Well, that was his excuse to be fair. And less of the young, Tony. I'm a bit older than I'm guessing you think I am."

He narrowed his eyes. "Are you now? I'm usually a pretty good judge of these things you know."

She grinned at him. This was a game she unashamedly enjoyed. "Go on then, how old am I?"

The lights change and he turned away to drive. "Well, let me think. I'd have said late twenties, but you've given me a hint. 32. Maybe 33?"

She giggled. "Just turned 40 Tony. Probably should know better by now huh?"

"Well fuck me," he exclaimed. "While I'm not saying 40 is old, you're in fine shape for your years girl. Christ, a body like that would be a dream on a twenty something, a bloody fantasy on a 40 year old!" He chuckled again.

She was amused at his honesty, enjoyed the compliment and couldn't help but entertain the thought that she might be the image for his masturbation at the end of his shift.

"I'm going to hazard a guess that you've not been through the burden of child birth then?" he added.

"Wrong again Tony," she grinned. "My daughter is 10." She crossed her legs again, a feeling of satisfaction embracing her that she'd surprised him.

"Well that's a turn up for the books," he said, shaking his head. "Christ, my wife never got her figure back after our first, let alone our fourth."

"Poor Tony," she chuckled. "How long you been married?"

"27 years," he replied. "Eldest is 26, youngest is 19. Thank Christ none of them are girls, that's all I'll say. I'd be 52 looking 62 if that'd been the case!"

"Ha ha," she laughed. "I don't even want to think about my little girl growing up."

"You're not wrong there I'm afraid. Some of those young things I get in my cab at night. Jesus, some proper little sluts out there these day. If one of them had been mine, they'd have been across my knee I'll tell you!"

"Oooh Father Tony," Jennifer giggled. "Very kinky."

She saw his cheeks flush in the mirror.

"No, I mean...bit of discipline, that's what these young girls need."

Jennifer grinned. She bit her lip as he looked back at her. "Maybe that's what I needed when I was younger I guess."

The cab pulled up at the final set of lights on the edge of the city before they would join the arterial road to her village. Tony turned around with a bemused expression on his face.

"Probably still need it, as it happens," she said quietly, winking at him.

He opened his mouth to speak, but his cheeks flushed and he turned away. She giggled to herself. Rendering the cocky taxi driver speechless amused her greatly. She imagined him in a bathroom, jerking himself at the thought of spanking her. Her hand fell to her leg again and she slid it around and up the inside of her thigh.

She jolted backwards as the cab took off, uncrossing her legs and parting them slightly. She hadn't bothered to put her panties back on, and her fingers were just a few inches from her bare pussy.

Black cabs were compartmentalised, so she knew from the angle of the rear view mirror that Tony would only be able to see her face, maybe the top of her chest at most.

"It sounds like your contractor fella wasted a great opportunity, if I can be so bold," Tony said after a brief silence.

She nodded. "Yep, he'd have got very lucky tonight if he'd last more than 10 seconds."

"10 seconds!" he exclaimed. "You're kidding me right? Christ...bish bash bosh. And no pleasure for you. What a fucking arsehole," he shook his head.

She smiled. She wanted to tease him more.

"It wasn't totally bad, if I'm honest," she said nonchalantly. She sat forward a little, catching Tony's eye in the mirror. "He went down on me first."

She gasped as the taxi wobbled; Tony clearly surprised enough to momentarily lose control of the steering wheel.

"I nearly came too," she added, a sense of wickedness pulsing through her brain.

"Well my," she heard him exhale.

"I don't really like cumming like that though," she continued. "Prefer, you know, a cock." Her heart beat skipped as she purred those words. She noticed the cab had slowed down, and was amused that he was finding it difficult to concentrate on driving.

"Sadly though," she said, exaggerating a sigh. "As soon as I started riding..." she paused. Too tame a word, she thought. "As soon as I started fucking him, he blew his load."

Tony took one hand off the steering wheel and rubbed his shaven head.

"Well fuck. Poor bastard," he uttered, shaking his head. "I'm hoping he was wearing a rubber, for your sake."

Jennifer stiffened. She was annoyed at herself for not controlling the contraception, or lack of it, issue. OK, so she wasn't carrying any protection, but she could have checked to see if he had any, or told him not to finish inside her. She decided to lie.

"Of course," she said, hoping she sounded convincing.

Tony nodded.

"So father cabbie Tony, there's my confession."

He chuckled. "You're quite something Miss Morton. And for what it's worth, definitely on the naughty list."

Jennifer giggled. She slid her hand further inside her skirt, forcing the material to ruffle on her thighs. She extended her middle finger, consciously not gasping as her finger tip brushed her outer pussy lips. There was something exciting about sitting in the back of a cab, without any panties, confessing her earlier exploit.

"Worthy of one of those over-the-knees spankings Tony?" she said, watching to see his reaction.

"Christ girl," he exclaimed. "Are you wanting me to crash the cab or something?" he laughed, shaking his head, presumably in disbelief she thought.

His eyes were flicking between the road and the mirror. She didn't know why, but she tensed her finger and slid it into her opening. It was everything she could do not to moan out loud, instead focussing on keeping her eyes on the mirror. He couldn't see what she was doing of course, but the sensation was electric.

"I'm not distracting you am I Tony?" she asked, eyes fixed on the mirror.

"I'd be lying if I said you weren't Missy," he replied.

She narrowed her eyes and smiled. She was knuckle deep inside herself, her pussy soft, warm and moist. She thought she could feel dried cum, though it was probably her imagination. She shifted her bum, allowing her finger to explore further.

Her body tingled with excitement. Talking dirty, fingering herself secretly in the back of a cab. What the hell was she doing? And why was she enjoying it so much?

"So, if there's not a Mr Morton at home, is there a boyfriend, or what you call it these days, a partner instead?" Tony asked, his natural, friendly, inquisitive tone returning.

"No, not at the moment," she replied, trying to control her speech and not squeal like she really wanted to.

"That surprises me," he said, shaking his head again. Their eyes met in the mirror briefly.

"I'm maybe too much of a naughty girl for that," she heard herself say hoarsely, her arm locked but finger increasing pace rapidly.

Tony didn't have a reply. Speechless again. She grinned, and closed her eyes as she pressed her thumb firmly against her clit. The cab was silent, save for the clatter of the diesel engine, which thankfully masked any noise that may have come from her active fingers in her pussy. She felt the gentle rocking motion of the vehicle as they turned down onto the country road that marked the final couple of miles to her village.

She was breathing through her nose, suppressing her desire to moan out loudly as she worked her finger inside her pussy, rubbing her clit with increasing pressure. Could she bring herself off in the back of the cab? Could she do it without him noticing? She increased her pace, shifting herself so she could pull her skirt up to her hips, easing her access. There was no way he could see her in the mirror she thought, keeping her eyes closed to heighten the sensation.

"Nice part of the countryside out here," she heard him say.

She nodded, feeling the cab slowing, no doubt approaching the 90 degree corner at the bridge over the river. She gulped as she added her forefinger, and she felt consumed with a desire to make herself climax.

She was so consumed she didn't notice that taxi had come to a stop.

"Bloody hell, these foxes are a danger at this time of night," she heard Tony chuckle.

She opened her eyes just as he turned around to look at her.

"Make a right mess if you hit...what the fuck!" he exclaimed. His eyes widened and his mouth fell open as he stared straight at her.

Jennifer froze, her two fingers still buried deep inside her pussy. She felt her cheeks flush, but also an increased sense of excitement at being caught.

"Well Christ," Tony muttered. "There was me saying I'd seen it all." He didn't seem flustered, more bemused at what he was seeing.

She narrowed her eyes, looking straight at him. He was making no attempt to look away. Her mind whirled, and she slowly started to work her fingers again. She was so close.

"You've never had a girl finger herself in your taxi then?" she asked breathlessly.

Tony shook his head. "Not that I've ever seen anyway." His eyes were locked on her hand.

A thought crossed her mind, but before she could dismiss it, her mouth expressed it.

"You ever fucked in the back of here?"

Tony chuckled, his face beaming a smile. "Christ, I'd love to say I could answer yes to that one girl!"

Jennifer swallowed. What was she thinking? She glanced out of the window, getting her bearings on their location. Was she really considering it? Was she really about to...

"Do you want to be able to say yes if you're ever asked again?" Her voice was breathless.

"Say what?" he blinked, an expression of confusion on his face. She kept her eyes locked on his, biting her lip. His eyes widened and she knew it was dawning on him what she meant. "Are you..." his voice trailed off.

She nodded. "There's a car park just up the road." She couldn't believe what she was saying. "Do you want...I mean if you like..." she could feel herself wavering. She took a deep breath. "Do you want to fuck me?" Her stomach churned as the words tumbled from her mouth.

Tony's cheeks puffed out as he exhaled sharply. "Well I'll be damned. Fuck. Now that's an offer I don't get often." He chuckled. "Well, an offer I've never had actually." He shook his head, that beaming smile dominating his face.