All Comments on 'Fit! Ch. 02'

by george_slippery

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good start!

Don't stop now... ;)

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Erotic Survivial!

Chris, a helpful community worker,taking care of two Romanian girls, Erika and Ann who soon deplete Chris's manly energies. Things become so desperate, before long they are giving him orange juice to drink to renew his depleted sexual energy. I like their determination. *wink* Hot Story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
erotic indeed, not just exotic

The whole plot developed very nicely through the two parts. It was really interesting to see one story narrated from different perspectives, not just two people, but a girl and a guy! The use of language's pretty good, just that when it comes to part 2, I guess it's difficult for someone who has English as a first language to write as someone who's just learning English. The first part with dialogues between the Anna and Erika with Chris was great, but when it comes to part 2, it doesn't sound that flowing...as Erika still sound like she doesn't know Englih when speaking to Chris, but when narrating the story, the English just sounds too good for her. But...on the whole, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Gynnasts wit "C" cups?

Not likely. Didn't you ever watch gymnasts on TV? "A" cups more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

HOT!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous