Fit for a Tall, Hard Pole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They are the identical pair, not hers I mean, but I remembered the brand I saw from her laundry and went out and got my own pair." She stood before me with her hands on her hips, jutting them out and flaunting her new undies.

"All I can say is I love that kind of panties, especially when such a naughty girl wears them. Of course, you look great in or out of those panties." I reached out and ran my fingers back over the soft, thin material, only this time three fingers slipped between her legs and cupped her crotch.

"Mmm, that feels good." My wife moaned.

"Why don't we take ourselves and these pretty undies back to our house." I whispered as I caressed her vulva. It was very damp already.

Mary Ann looked up at me and as she stared right into my eyes her hand covered my crotch and gave me a firm squeeze. I had not realized how hard I had gotten for her until right then. "Sheila and Eddie aren't coning back until tonight. Plus I think you need a little relief right this minute."

With that I was pushed backwards until my back met something hard. I felt it run from the middle of my back down through the crack of my butt. I didn't have to look to know what it was...it was Sheila's dancing pole. I literally flexed my butt cheeks as Mary Ann grabbed for the button and fly at the front of my shorts. I shifted against the tall pole as my wife pushed my shorts and briefs down past my shins. My erection was immediately and completely as stiff as the pole at my back.

"That gorgeous manhood is demanding attention." Mary Ann commented then obliged by letting her fingers circle around my shaft and she began to stroke me.

"Are you sure about this?" I still wasn't sure I believed what I was feeling and seeing.

"I think this," Mary Ann gave my hard pole a good pull, "needs more than a young dancer on a pole to take care of it. I think it needs an experienced woman's mouth round it."

I had no time to think about my wife's comment on Sheila or her as I stood and watched her lean forward and steer me to her mouth. She sucked me in slowly then drew me out just as slowly. I rose up on my toes and felt the metal pole press into my back and between my butt cheeks even more firmly.

Soon Mary Ann was making noises deep in her throat as she sucked me in deeper each time. My cock seemed to extend itself within her mouth as her tongue slid over the shaft and I felt her lips tighten around it.

My wife seemed to really love what she was doing; she wasn't just going through the motions. It was fantastic!

"Oh man, who is more horny here?" I said as she worked my cock. I was so much harder than I could remember while watching my seven and a half inch shaft getting such stellar treatment.

She swirled her tongue around it on each top stroke. Then with a trick I could only imagine where she learned it from, she turned her head clockwise and then counterclockwise as she bobbed up and down while sucking me. This was a whole new sensation!

Mary Ann just seemed to naturally want to get as much of my cock inside her mouth as she could. Since mine curved to the right she turned her body as well as her head to let the curve of my cock match the curve of her throat. My cock slipped down her throat without a problem. She had never taken me this deep before!

She also used her hands differently. She gripped my cock firmly with one hand, made a ring around it with her index finger and thumb at the base of my cock and each time I slid back out of her mouth she squeezed my shaft. Then to make me that much harder three fingers of her other hand pressed against the hard area just below my balls.

She repeatedly swirled her tongue around the rim and stimulated the tip of my cockhead. She flicked it a few times as she cupped the rest of the head with her mouth and lips, sucking at the same time. Then she suddenly plunged my cock back down her throat while tonguing my shaft ever more wildly. She created such an incredible suction and sensation I was looking up at the ceiling again.

Being on the receiving end of this exquisite blowjob I was so tempted to start thrusting my hips toward her face. But I thought better of it as it might prevent Mary Ann from doing what she was doing so very well all by herself. I did rest my hands on the top of her head and watched my cock glide in and out between her moist lips.

It was a trip from that visual standpoint. I stroked her hair, then her face while she continued to passionately suck on me. I realized after all theses years of making love there was nothing like having a woman who knows how to work a hard cock with her lips and tongue. It was so tremendously erotic. Her sucking my hard cock was as much an art form as Sheila and those other women dancing around a shiny pole. Only I just knew few, if any, of those young women had the talent for pleasing a man as much as Mary Ann did.

My loving wife began to increase the pace and I found myself moaning and gasping in shorter breaths.

I really wanted to enjoy this more. I needed to slow myself before I reached the point of no return. But that was not to be. I was so overcome with lust, excited by the unusual venue and the new skills my wife presented me with. I also seemed to understand she wanted this just as much as I wanted it.

She was voracious!

I held my breath as I felt the forces of the pending eruption gather in my balls and made their way upward. Just as the flow was about to emerge I opened my eyes and stared down into a demanding, knowing womanly gaze that made those balls tingle just that much more. We looked into each other's eyes as I clutched her head and I suddenly let loose. I emptied my hot cum into her waiting mouth.

Mary Ann's green eyes bulged as I continued to cum and fill her to overflowing. I felt myself totally lost in those eyes until I saw trails of white liquid dribble then stream from the corners of her mouth. I took one huge breath, cocked my head back, leaning back into the tall pole behind me and felt the last of my love spill out.

Finally Mary Ann drew her head back and my already softening cock was left to twitch in front of her face. I breathlessly whispered, "I love you, dear."

"I love you, too, dear." She looked up, wiping her chin and licking her lips, "I have been waiting so long to get this plan right. But from the results it was well worth the wait."

I ran my fingers through her hair. "That was the only way to give a truly awesome blow job. Wow, you have talent and skills! I am such a lucky man."

"So, I 'm one heck of a good sucker, huh? No wonder you came in less than three minutes. That smile on your face when you came told me a lot."

"Excellent fellatio skills my dear." I said with my legs shaking. "To all the young women out there, you need to learn from the best!"

Mary Ann leaned forward and kissed the end of my drooping manhood. "Hard to imagine I used to balk at giving a man oral sex. I have long since been converted. Now not only do I do it to please you I really enjoy it myself. After you first shot into my mouth I realized what delivered my conversion. Mmmm, you are so tasty."

"Lady, you are amazing!" I rested against Sheila's dance pole admiring my wife and still trying to catch my breath.

"I am honored for this tribute." My wife said as she licked the last of my errant and excessive cum from her lips. "You looked absolutely sexy as you squirted that hot stuff. All that moaning you did and you just kept cumming! Wow, some pressure you had built up in those big balls of yours huh?"

"Dear, you always have a habit of blowing my mind well, along with other parts of me. You're so gorgeous and so good at what you do!"

Mary Ann stood and wrapped her arms up around my neck. "And you know, I always thought pole dancing was slutty and only for strippers. But Sheila is incredible on that pole. It's not at all what I thought, it was astoundingly beautiful dancing. I might just have to start taking classes."

I grinned one of the broadest grins ever. All I could think of was...another fantasy to be fulfilled!

12