Fit to be Tied

Story Info
The young lady learns to keep her hands to herself.
908 words
4.41
1.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well. When I promised him I would keep my naughty roving hands to myself, I did not expect him to pull a tie out of his suitcase and *make sure*.

But here I am, with my wrists bound in his tie behind my back, pressed against the wall of his hotel room, as he lightly strokes a finger along my collarbone, and down into the neckline of my dress.

It's different--I think that I'm typically the aggressor in our encounters. The role reversal is *hot*. Letting him set the pace, giving up control and trusting him, is far more exciting than I would have imagined.

His beard tickles against my skin as he kisses and licks his way up my throat, and my fingers flex uselessly behind me with the desire to stroke his chest, feel his shoulders, anything. When his mouth finally finds mine, I actually moan, and I feel him smirk for a moment against my lips. His hands are sliding up my back, seeking the zipper of my dress. Slowly, slowly, he unzips me, tugging the top of the dress down to my waist. I'm not wearing a bra, and my nipples are already noticeably erect. He shifts back a bit, so he can watch as he palms each breast, stroking the tips, making me inhale sharply.

"It's very fortunate for you that I was wearing a strapless dress on the day you chose to play this little game, isn't it?" I ask him.

"'Fortune favors the prepared mind,'" he quotes back immediately, as he leans in and attaches his mouth to one nipple. The zings of pleasure that accompany every lick, bite, and suck are pulsing between my legs as well, and I nearly lose my balance as he alternates between my tits. One arm wraps around my waist, and it's the only thing keeping me upright as his other hand plays with the nipple not occupying his mouth. I'm biting back little moans of pleasure, and pressing my legs together to try and satisfy my increasing desire for touch.

Finally, he pulls away, to push the dress the rest of the way down to the floor.

"Holy shit," he says, his eyes lighting up as he discovers the lacy panties and thigh high stockings that have been hiding under the dress. He runs his hand over his beard, the way he does when he's thinking, as he stares. I wait. Then, he nods, to himself apparently, and traces his hands along my bare skin as he kneels down in front of me. I shiver. He's eye-level with my pussy as he slowly peels my panties down, watching with an intensity that almost borders on reverence. When he has fully exposed the neatly trimmed patch of hair there, he pauses briefly and I swear he inhales. I wonder if he can smell how aroused I am. He pulls the panties the rest of the way down, and I step out of them and kick them away.

I close my eyes as I feel his hands, starting at my ankles, caressing his way up my calves, until he reaches the lacy tops of the stockings halfway up my thighs. He's rubbing with his thumbs, stroking pressure points that I can feel all throughout my body. It's strange, to not be running my fingers through his hair; that I'm not touching him while he's touching me. Then he's sliding two fingers into me, and it's so good, my head tips back and smacks against the wall. I hear him chuckle just before he starts to lick. He keeps going, hard then soft, fast then slow, driving me higher and higher, until the tension snaps, and I'm coming against his face.

My legs feel like jello, but he isn't done with me yet. He stands up, unbuttons his pants, and pulls out his cock. I watch as he strokes it a few times, and a desperate little whimper escapes me. He kisses me again, and I can taste myself on his tongue. Then he's pinning me to the wall with his body as he nudges my thighs apart, and I'm moaning into his mouth as his cock pushes inside me. I hitch my leg up around his hip, and we both moan now, as the motion sends him deeper. One of his hands is squeezing my ass, while the other has reached between us so he can stroke my clit as he's thrusting in and out. He shifts slightly, and suddenly it's everything.

"Just like that! Please, please," I'm begging, as I clutch his shoulders. He keeps going on the exact spot, and then I'm seeing stars as I shudder and come again. He groans against my neck as he lets go, and I can feel him pulsing hot inside me.

He releases my leg and pulls away, to collapse in the nearby chair. I'm still leaning against the wall, catching my breath, when I realize he's staring at me. I'm sure I'm a mess, standing there in nothing but stockings, with a streak of his jizz visible on my thigh.

"What's wrong?" I ask, reaching for a tissue on the desk beside him.

"When did you get untied?!" he replies. I laugh.

"I hope you tie your boat up better than you tie up your women, or you're going to lose it," I tell him.

"That knot came undone about 3 minutes after you did it."