Unique Rewards of Yoga - Her Story

Story Info
Wife attends sex-filled late-night yoga class for husbands.
12.2k words
3.53
21k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 04/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story parallels my other one "Unique Rewards of Yoga," but this is from the wife's point of view. You don't need to read that one before this. But I hope you can appreciate them both as seeing the same situation from two VERY different perspectives.

******

Intro - Birthday Surprise

"Thanks, Jenny, for putting this weekend together," I told my daughter as I hugged her, saying goodbye at the door. "We always enjoy having all of our kids and your little ones visit."

"Happy Birthday, mom. It was dad's idea. He just asked me to get everyone else onboard and clear their schedules to be here for it, so we could all surprise you. He knows you sometimes look at his phone and he didn't want you to see those texts."

"My geek actually thought of my birthday," I said sounding awed. "Well, will wonders never cease?" I added with a chuckle.

"He thinks of you, mom. He just doesn't always show it in the ways most of us expect."

"I know he does, dear. After thirty years together, I know your father VERY well."

"I have to go, mom, Rob's waiting in the car with the kids. It's a long drive home, and they'll be asleep before we get there. But he has to get up early for work tomorrow."

"Bye, Jenny. I love you."

"Love you too, mom. Bye," and I closed the front door of our mountain retreat house when she left.

Our other kids left an hour ago after my second "49th birthday" party weekend. I don't deny turning 50, but the kids thought it would be a funny way to handle it. Our oldest daughter, her husband, and our grandkids were the last to leave. And although Ted and I have a two-hour drive to our own suburban home before work tomorrow, my husband said we would spend the night here and leave early in the morning. I do love the fireplace here on these cold evenings.

I always go in to work late on Monday's and Friday's and make up the hours later. So, when Ted said we were spending the weekend here in the mountains, I knew I'd miss my weekend yoga classes. Skipping Monday morning's class was just one more and it was worth spending one more evening snuggled up with Ted in front of the fire. I'm rather toned and fit and skipping a few days of exercise is an indulgence I can afford.

Turning toward the kitchen, I saw Ted putting the last of the dishes from the family dinner in the dishwasher to run overnight.

***

As we were spending another nice evening by the fire, with this weekend's surprise for my birthday, I decided to reward my husband for being so thoughtful. Caressing his member through his slacks, I soon had him hard. Then I reached over to unzip his pants, pulled it out, and went down on him as we sat in the love seat in front of the fire.

When I saw Ted pick up his cellphone and aim it at me as I had his cock in my mouth, I decided to teach him a lesson. Grasping his shaft with my right hand, I withdrew it from my mouth and squeezed a little to make my point. "Put the phone down," I insisted. "You know I don't allow any pictures of me like this. What if one of the kids ever saw it? So, NO!" When he set the phone down with that disappointed look, I went back to sucking his cock.

Whenever I'm having sex, even like this with his member growing firm in my mouth, I always get VERY excited. After a few minutes of exciting him, I admitted "I'm so horny right now," then I desperately added, "How do you want me? This pussy. This mouth. This ass. They're YOURS!"

"You know I'm not a fan of anal, not like that old boyfriend of yours long ago," Ted said.

"He taught me to enjoy it by taking it slow and easy," I said, "not like that first guy I had when you went away to college. It can be fun, ... sometimes. So, how do YOU want me?"

"I only do you there when YOU feel the urge," Ted said. "Tonight, I want you on your knees, while I fuck you from behind."

I slid from our loveseat to my knees and pulled a blanket from a stack on the ottoman. Spreading it out in front of me, I crawled forward getting my knees over it. Dropping down and catching myself on my elbows to look back over my shoulders, I waited for him to enter ...

The Hall Pass

The next morning when we were getting ready to leave to head home and back to work, I was standing at my vanity and noticed an envelope under my perfume. When I opened it, I found a birthday card from Ted. Inside the card, he wrote a note: 'For the wife who has everything, Happy Birthday, Ted.'

The birthday card held a business card, with one side saying, 'Hot Wife Hall Pass', and it had Ted's signature.' In small print, it said 'see the back for conditions.'

The back of the card had, 'Conditions: Text me the location and his name, send me a pic or video, and sign and date this card.

When we were finally in the car with Ted driving us home, I said "I found the birthday card and hall pass. What's that about?"

"Good," Ted replied. "I was wondering what to give the woman who has everything. So, I thought I'd give you a pass to have some fun with one of those guys you point out saying 'I'd do him.'"

"What's with the pic or video condition?" I asked.

"That's my way of being there for our same room rule. Take a picture of the two of you when he's in you or take a video, and text it to me. If it's just one picture, try to make it a good one with his cock going into your mouth," Ted said. "But I'd prefer a longer video."

"Pervert! We'll see. But I don't think you'll ever get me using that pass with those conditions," I said. "When I do get other men, it's always with you nearby at the house parties. ... I think I just prefer the fantasy of those others I point out to you. And since I never want pictures of my face in a compromising pose, videos would be too high risk of identifying something which points back to me. So, NO! No pics or videos."

"Well, just put the hall pass card in your wallet," he insisted. "You never know when you might need it."

I knew he was a little disappointed in my response. But this is my body, my rules!

Today, Months Later -- Yoga

"Okay, ladies, you can stop now and assume the Happy Baby pose," Denise, our yoga instructor said.

Dropping my butt to the floor after those hip thrusts in the Bridge pose was a relief. Denise is younger and far more energetic than most of us here. But it's nice to know I can still keep up with a 35-year-old professional yoga instructor ... at least most of the time.

Lying on my back and pulling my knees up, I grasped a bare foot in each hand and pulled downward. My knees were pulled beside my chest, spreading my thighs open in what I knew Ted would find an erotic pose.

Denise had us hold this pose for a minute or two, rocking our torso side-to-side on our backs. When she sat up in her final Easy Pose, she said "Okay, ladies, that's it for today. Thank you all for coming."

I heard a giggle from one of the younger women, then she whispered to her friend "Cumming? Not yet, but maybe later if I win."

"Jan," I heard Denise call my name as I was wiping my yoga mat, "I see you've been attending my classes for a year now. Congratulations for sticking with it."

"Thanks. You're tough on us sometimes. But I need the workout. My desk job was bogging me down. But since I started these yoga classes, I'm feeling more energetic and far more flexible. My husband, Ted and I have been getting more ... amorous, and I think these classes have something to do with it."

"I can imagine. Some of the other women have made the same observation about being more energetic and how it helps their homelife. A few of the guys in my other classes have said the same thing; this gets them going, if you know what I mean."

"I was thinking when we finished today that Ted would enjoy the visuals of watching us in that Happy Baby position."

"That pose is the name of an evening class I run once a month. It's my 'Happy Baby Rewards' session. It's to encourage some of my students to let go of their ... inhibitions and get more out of a class. ... That's one of the reasons I wanted to talk to you today. I've heard you talking to a few others during class with some rather risqué banter, like today with that comment about your husband's driving."

"Yeah," I remembered. "He really does say that when I criticize his driving, when I look up from my book to warn him about red brake lights in front of us. He says, 'You wouldn't see them if your head were down where it belongs.' Of course, he means giving him 'road head'."

"And you're not offended when he says things like that?" Denise almost asked, making it sound almost like a statement instead of a question.

"Telling me I should be giving him roadhead?" I asked, as if surprised that I should be offended. "I've done it, just not very often. So, no, I'm not offended. I tease him, too."

"It's things like that which makes me think you'd be interested in my reward session," Denise offered. "Not all women are interested, but I think you might like to try it. Now that you've been with us for a year, you can enter the drawings to attend those once-a-month sessions. I limit it to three women each month. I'll draw three names today from those who would like to attend tonight, and I text the winners no later than eight o'clock this evening. If you win the drawing, this first time I'd need you to show up before nine thirty. The session runs from ten o'clock until no later than eleven."

"What kind of class is it?"

"I won't say anything more about it, until you win a drawing and at least show up for a briefing before the session. Until then, I'll just say that those who've decided to stay for even part of that session have the time of their lives and leave smiling. But even if you show up, there's no obligation to stay. You might just win the drawing, show up, and when I tell you all about it, you can decide it's not for you and leave. It's your choice."

"Okay," I answered. "Put my name in for now, and I'll talk with my husband. If we have anything else going on tonight or I change my mind, I'll call you."

Breakfast at Home

After my early yoga class this Friday morning, I came home at eight thirty and went to the kitchen still wearing my yoga pants and sports bra. My husband, Ted was sitting at the breakfast table in the kitchen with his tablet computer as usual before going into work today. He was up late last night working on some remote computer problem and going to work late.

I walked over to the kitchen counter to the coffee pot and opened the cupboard to retrieve a cup, with my back to Ted. Rising up on my toes, I paused before picking a mug, giving him a chance to appreciate the view. Then choosing the mug I wanted, I settled back down on my feet.

Turning toward Ted, I coyly asked "Were you watching?"

"You know I always do." He replied. "Seeing you there, I suddenly feel like bending you over the counter."

Some of the poses in my yoga class always get me thinking and I get a little horny, so I set my mug on the counter, turned my ass toward him and bent over. Placing my elbows on the counter, I looked invitingly back over my shoulder.

"You're insatiable," he said with a chuckle as he stood to step behind me. When he grabbed my hips with both hands, I could feel the stiff shaft in his pants as he rubbed against me.

"I was insatiable at that last swinger house party two months ago," I admitted, and I wiggled my butt against him.

He chuckled, asking "How many guys do you think you sucked or fucked there?"

"Hmmm," and I turned my head to the side a little, as I thought about it. There was our host, Dan, followed by my current favorite, Rodger. And after a water break, I remember taking Ken and Barry in an MFM, with Barry's cum tasting good enough to swallow. Then there was Rick, who said none of the women were getting him off, and I had to prove him wrong with a last quickie before we left, so ...

"Five," I announced, "... but who's counting?"

"I counted, Slut," my husband said with a chuckle.

"But I'm YOUR slut," I said coyly. "How many women did you have that night?"

"Just two," he admitted. "I don't have your staying power."

"That's right, my dear boy," I pointed out the obvious, "that's MY superpower. I can out last and out fuck you and any number of other men!"

"Hey, I still got it up one more time after we came home from that party," he said defensively.

"That was three times that night for you, ... and I still took care of you, too, didn't I?"

"You always do."

"And I always will."

I felt his thumbs sliding into the waistband of my yoga pants, pushing them down to expose my now very wet sex. A few seconds later, he had himself out and was rubbing the head up and down against my opening, then pressed it slowly in, working it in until he was buried deep and he started thrusting ...

*****

After serving me breakfast and clearing the kitchen counters, my loving husband sat back down at the table while we finished our coffee before getting ready to go off to work.

"Did you want to do anything special this evening?" I asked. "I didn't see anything on our calendar. It's Friday night, and we could go out if you'd like."

"No," he answered. "I was up late last night working, and I need to go into the office today to finish a report on the problem. I won't be staying up late this evening. I have an early tee time for golf with the guys tomorrow. So, I'll take a sleep aid and head to bed early. How was your class this morning?"

"She focused on our core this morning, switching between planks and bridges. We'd get into a push up position and hold that while keeping our spine and hips aligned. Then we'd flip over to rest on our shoulders and feet with knees up to lift our hips. It's good exercise for my lower back, hips, and legs. Then we finished with five minutes in the 'Happy Baby' pose, where I lay on my back and grabbed my feet, pulling my knees down beside my chest, spreading my legs open. I know you'd love to watch the women doing that. It's one of the first poses they teach us in yoga."

"Denise said tonight's their monthly reward class at ten o'clock," I continued, "for the regular yoga members. And since I've been a member for a year now, if I want, I can enter the drawing to attend. She said many of the women always want to attend. But Denise limits it to just three each month, selecting winners by drawing names. And for some reason, she'll only notify the winners by private text message later today, never telling the rest of us. We never learn who won the reward drawings unless one of the women tells us. Denise calls it her 'Happy Baby Rewards.' One woman said she did one of those classes, and she'd only say it was unforgettable! I hope you don't mind, but I put my name into the bowl for the drawing later today. If I don't get a text by eight o'clock this evening, then I didn't win."

"Is that class just for three women?" he asked.

"No. Since they don't have as many husbands or single men in yoga, ALL the men are invited. Denise keeps trying to recruit more guys for yoga by telling them it's good exercise and VERY erotic. ... Do you want me to sign you up for a month of yoga classes so you can go tonight?"

"I told you; I have my golf tee-time early tomorrow, and I'll be really tired when I get home from work! I'm busy, so I don't mind. If you win, go enjoy yourself there without me. I'll think about MAYBE going next time."

*********

The gameshow we watched on TV after dinner ended at eight o'clock, and Ted stood from his chair in the living room. "The sleep aid is taking affect, so I'm heading to bed," he announced.

I heard my cellphone ping, and I picked it up to read the new text. "It's from Denise," I said happily. "I won! Her text says: 'Jan, you've won Happy Baby Rewards! Text me right away if you've changed your mind, so I can draw another for third place. Knock on the back door of the yoga studio by nine-thirty, and I'll let you in. Also, your husband is welcome to attend. Dress for this session is just street clothes. Denise.' "

After reading her text, I noticed "... I think she really wants you there."

"No thanks," Ted replied. "I'm tired and getting up early. Go ahead without me," and he leaned over to kiss me.

"Are you sure? She's really hot!"

"No," he replied. "I'm heading to bed. Go have your fun. Good night."

"Okay, good night, I love you," I replied.

"I love you, too," he responded, as he walked away.

Yoga Rewards

With my car in the shop over the weekend (somebody bumped it in a parking lot, and the body shop needed a few days), I took an Uber to the yoga studio and arrived a little early at nine fifteen. Knocking on the studio's back door, I heard some shuffling inside and a minute later, Denise opened the door.

"Jan, I'm so glad you could make it tonight. Come in. You're the first one here. The other two winners have been here before, so they'll come just before class. And there are a few newbies among the guys, but I'll brief them at nine forty-five."

"I'm excited that I won the drawing. But I still don't know what I'm getting into."

"Don't worry. I'll explain it all once you sign some forms and before we start. I think you're going to love it."

Denise led the way through the back half of the studio. The wall to my right when I entered looked like the studio, with mirrored panels. But the rest of the room looked somewhat rustic like a construction site with three plywood closets against a plywood wall. Passing those small rooms, we went through a back door into her studio office at the left side of the room, and I knew her small office was adjacent to the waiting room on the other side. Her office door to the waiting room was closed, and we were the only ones in there.

"Thanks for coming early, Jan. First, I want you to put this mask on before anyone else arrives. Everyone will be wearing them, so you won't recognize each other. The other ladies already have theirs as souvenirs from their first time at this session, and I gave the men theirs when they signed up earlier."

I still didn't know what was going on here, or why she didn't want us recognizing anyone else. Taking the offered mask, I put it on. It covered most of my face and did a good job of hiding my identity from the neck up.

"Now I have a selection of sizes of white yoga pants and sports bras here," indicating a box behind her desk. "Pick ones that fit and change into these before walking through the waiting room later. You can put your street clothes and shoes in this bag and set the bag in that back room near closet number three, so it's handy to change later when you're done and ready to leave."

"I could have come already dressed in my yoga outfit," I suggested.

"But everyone's yoga outfits all have different patterns and colors that are easily recognized in the daytime classes. So, I provide these for all the women to dress identically. ... I also need you to sign these forms, before I can explain anything," and she handed me a clipboard with two forms on it.

The form on top was a non-disclosure agreement, saying that I wouldn't discuss anything I see or hear tonight with anyone outside of this group. If everyone was wearing a mask, I don't know how I could identify them, so I couldn't talk to any one of them later about it. But I signed that form.

The second form is the one which really caught my attention. It was a release form saying I understand the risks of pregnancy and STD's when having unprotected sex, and that I accept all risks without holding the studio responsible!

"Are we having an orgy tonight?" I asked, surprised.

"Having sex tonight is up to you," Denise replied. "There are men in this session, and it is VERY erotic. You'll have the opportunity for things to happen, and we don't judge. You're all adults here. But you don't have to. We just need you to sign that form saying you understand the risks, if you choose to get the most out of the session. We're just providing the place for you to do it. Again, it will all be very clear to you by the time we start. But decide quickly to sign the form, you need to change into the yoga outfit now before the others get here. I'm going out to the waiting room to collect forms from the guys as they show up, then we can talk."