Fitness Coach Finds Spice Ch. 01

Story Info
Lonely wife finds unexpected fun!
4.2k words
3.97
17.3k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FitDad16
FitDad16
35 Followers

This is my first submission, with many different twists yet to.... cum... Let me know what you think!

****************************************************************

Emily pulled into the driveway with her luxury SUV after another long day coaching fitness classes to a group of mid-aged folks trying not to let go of their own youthful appearances. At 41, Emily was both lucky to have good genetics and worked extremely hard for her still youthful body, but she still feels she missed the boat on having kids... just wasn't in the cards for her. As a former gymnast and model, she knew how to draw the attention of men by using her girlish figure. Emily was tiny but fit. At 5'1 and 115 lbs., her still perky 34B breasts lied perfectly on her athletic frame above her perfectly formed six pack abs. When not in the gym, Emily spent her days in the California sun, especially by the pool, often times totally nude. Her sun kissed skin perfectly accented her slightly longer-than-shoulder length dirty blonde hair and crystal-clear blue eyes. Emily was a perfect vision.

Emily was married to Shea 23 years earlier, when she first turned 18, just out of high school. Life has taken its toll on their marriage, but she loved him tremendously. While he no longer possessed the chiseled frame she once knew, he was still 6'4" and in good shape as he neared 50. He kept his greying bright blonde hair short and professional as the Dean of Admissions for his alma mater, USC. She fell in love with his huge body, and when she was a Freshman in High School. Her best friend's older brother was on the wrestling team for USC at the time. Seven years her senior, he took her virginity the summer before she was a HS Sophomore at the age of 15. Emily had never been with any other man ever except for that one kiss in eighth grade with Stanley Markowitz. (ew!)

Exhausted from the day, Emily sat in the driveway suddenly pondering every life decision as the car ran and the Ed Sheeren song playing softly in the background. Shea had been away at a conference for three weeks in New York at Rutgers University (only three more days....) leaving her to handle everything at home. With no kids, this wasn't much of a chore, but doing it all alone while working was still tougher than she was used to.

With her back against the headrest, she heard noise from the neighbor's house. She opened her eyes and saw Jacobi, her newly graduated high school Senior neighbor, doing yardwork. His father had just passed away unexpectedly a few months ago, and this was the first time she had seen him since the funeral. His mother was a wreck and was practically useless nowadays. She had allowed the big house to fall apart. Looks like Jacobi had had enough as he cleaned up the yard...

... and look at him Emily did! There was Jacobi, MAN of the house now, and looked every bit the part. Jacobi was sweaty and shirtless (oh those pecs sitting atop those abs!), wearing only a pair of tight swim trunks and flip flops. He stood there with his hands on his hips looking down at the large amount of yard rubbish that had spilled from the trash cans. His blonde shaggy surfer like hair hung down as he perused the situation.

Emily felt a slight pull within her black yoga pants that caught her off guard. Without notice, she was lacing her finger lazily over her always erect nipples through her white sports bra. Her legs squeezed together as she felt a sudden yearning. Emily tightened and loosened her legs to intensify the feeling without calling attention to it (a trick she learned in middle school) as she watched this once little boy glisten like a God in the sunlight. She continued this motion softly causing her to bite her lip to ensure she wasn't making any noise until Jacobi looked straight up and directly at her with wickedly sexy smirk as she sat teasing herself in the driveway.

"Oh shit!" Emily's bright blue eyes shot wide open while wondering if she had drawn any attention to herself inappropriately. She quickly grabbed her gym bag and Stanley Cup half filled with ice water and opened the door. Emily got out and tried to quickly wave to Jacobi and run inside and properly finish what she had started in the car.... but Jacobi called out, "Hi Mrs. Evans!!"

Damn! Emily turned to not be rude and dropped her gym bag. She smiled and sauntered across the driveway to meet him. "Jacobi! Hi! Please - you can call me Emily now that, you know, look at you! Um, WOW!" Her eyes moved down his stature and stopped on his huge bulge in his tight shorts... she pulled her eyes away trying to soften her mind. "How are you and Mom holding up since... well, you know?" Emily could not believe she struggled to ask a simple question to a teenager as her mind raced. She looked up at him - tall and muscular like Shea used to be.

"Eh... you know... Mom is having a hard time as I will be heading to USC in the fall. I told her I needed to live there as a freshman. Need a fresh start I guess." He smirked at her as his brown eyes looked her up and down. "Wait! Isn't Mr. Evans like... the Head there or something?"

Reality hits to remind Emily of the only man she coupled with properly. "Shea? Yeah, um... yeah, he um, is the Dean of Admissions. He went there too when he was your age. In fact, he still has a bunch of USC shit in the attic he isn't going to fit into if you want it. I have been looking for a way to get it out of the house without him killing me!"

"Well, really? Wow! Mrs. Evans, that's really nice.... but can I tell you a secret? Your husband scares the ever-living crap out of me! I mean, we're about the same height, but he looks like he could crush me, and he would be happy to do so! He is massive!!!"

"Oh nonsense! He isn't so bad, just a big teddy bear... Listen, stop by later and come grab it. It is literally sitting a box in the house, and I am trying to find a way to be rid of it."

They agree and shared some small chit chat. Emily cannot help but look over this young man 23 years her junior before her looking back at her. Emily's mind plays tricks on her as she tries to have general conversation. Jacobi's eyes constantly roaming her. "Is he checking me out?" she wonders. She is forced to excuse herself, saying she needed a shower (which wasn't exactly a lie, she needed a cold shower immediately).

When she gets inside the door, she closes it behind her, leans back against it, her messy bun backed into the wood, and immediately runs her palm against her heated mound in her pants to just tame the urge for a moment. Her eyes roll back as her hand finds its way under her waistband, into her panties and across her bald vulva lips. She kicks her sneakers off and slides down the door.

Images of Jacobi's glistening abs and super tight shorts (revealing one massive bulge) enter her head as her finger finds her erect clit poking up looking for attention. She circles her button a few times as her juices flow. She thinks that she hasn't been this wet and turned on in quite some time all because of this boy... Just as her finger is about to enter her anxious pussy, she stops. "What the fuck am I doing?" Emily pulls her hand from her pants and stands. "He is a boy!!! Disgusting Emily!!!"

She kicks her shoes and bag over as she begins to walk across the large house while stripping and dropping her workout clothes, leaving a marked path to her bedroom (a regular occurrence as she loved to walk the house nude). A habit Shea despises unless in the throes of passion.

She starts the shower water and allows it to warm as she stares at her goddess like body in the floor length mirror. She is damned proud of the tightness and muscle structure shown through at 41. Still feminine, but naturally strong and fierce and sexy.

Emily cups her perfectly round breasts in the mirror, appreciating the perfectly circular and darkly tanned nipples. Her nipples have been hard her entire life, and have come be a running joke with friends, but she always found them sexy and fun to play with. She lifts and drops her lady bumps to see the slightest bounce. She reaches up and tugs on each of her erect nipples with force, pleasurable pain sears through her body. Her hands run down her torso feels the muscle structure beneath under her own touch, down her hips (which Shea affectionately calls her "cum gutters") until she spread her pussy lips apart revealing her pink interior to herself in the mirror. Her fingers run up her hip to the only tattoo she has, a small heart with the name Shea below it, a simple reminder of her loving husband. She turns to reveal her favorite part of her own body. Her perfect tanned apple shaped ass reveals the deep shadows as she flexes as she looks over her defined back.

The cold shower felt amazing as the water pressure cascades down her body with just the right amount of pressure. The exhaustion of the day and the completely unexpected ramped-up aggression in her nether region thanks to her young neighbor all wash away as she faces up into the water coming out of the shower head. Her finger tips travel along her muscular legs in self-admiration. Emily works hard for this body and she is damn proud of it. After enjoying the shower cool, washing her frustrations away, she reaches over to turn the water off....

The exact moment the water noise stops, Emily hears the doorbell go off. "What the...?" She ignores the bell as she begins to dry herself with a warmed towel. She enjoys the freshness of the scent of the clean towel, only to have it interrupted by the doorbell ding dong again a few seconds later. "Seriously?" She gets out of the bathtub and reaches for her red silky robe off the back of the bathroom door as it is the closest garment to her. With her body almost dry, her hair drips heavy amounts of water down her red silky shoulders and back causing the fabric to darken and cling to her upper torso as she ties the robe at the waist while walking through the house barefoot, over the litter of clothes she left behind previously.

Ding Dong. "Jesus fuck, I am coming! Hold your horses, Cowboy!", she is screaming as she hastily swings the door open to see Jacobi standing there in a clean outfit consisting of a sleeveless LeBron James t-shirt and basketball shorts and flip flops.... "Oh Jacobi, it's you... Sorry... What's up?" She tries to cover up in her robe by crossing her arms across her body. Even in these clothes, she can only notice that Jacobi's chest is nearly bursting the shirt off of him with his suddenly manly chest.

In his deep, yet still childish voice, he responds. "Umm... (gulp)... yeah, hi Mrs. Evans... You said to stop by later and get Mr. Evans's USC stuff.... Well....It's later." He lets out a little nervous laugh as his eyes cannot believe he is seeing Mrs. Evans in such a way. Her red robe barely covers her perfect ass above those small yet muscular tanned legs. The fabric at the top of the robe clinging to her chest as her small yet ample cleavage is pronounced under her crossed arms, and two pronounced pokes pushing out the silk as her always erect nipples are on showcase. Jacobi is forced to put his hands immediately in front of his rising bulge to not raise suspicion from his gorgeous neighbor.

"Ahhh, right come in... Sorry I forgot that we didn't establish a time." She steps to the side to let him in. Jacobi walks past her, and it is everything she has to not touch his big chiseled shoulder when he passes her as she looks up at him. The urges had come back just as quickly and unexpectedly as before. "Um... Why don't you have a seat on the couch, and I will go get the box?"

Jacobi drops onto the couch and watches Mrs. Evans walk away with that perfect athletic ass he has been admiring since he was 13. Her walk is one of super models on a runway as the hips swing back and forth. He often watched her swim in her pool from his upstairs bedroom window looking through the tall trees and jerked off to her when she would put suntan lotion on, but this was way different - he was closer to her, he was bigger than her now, he is NOT peering through the trees, and.... was she looking at him for the first time in a different way? He watched from the couch as she opened the door and grabbed the box off the floor.... bending away from him and exposing her ass and maybe a hint of her puckered lips from under that barely-there robe. Jacobi's massive teen cock moved and struggled in his underwear forcing him to readjust. He placed his hands back in his lap as she walked back towards him with the medium sized box.

As Jacobi was directly in the middle of the couch, she dropped the box on his left side, letting it crash... "Whew! That's heavier than I thought.", she stated as she walked behind the couch to the other side. She plopped her tiny body onto the couch next to him on the other side. As she fell, the collision into the couch caused her robe to open slightly. This fact was unknowing to Emily, but Jacobi could see her dark pink right erect nipple clear as day every time he turned toward her. He tried to put the image out of his head by trying to distract himself with the cardboard box on his other side. His stiffening erection is defying his efforts however as the perfect circular nipple stands at attention even in his mind.

Jacobi reached to his left in the box and pulled out a Trojan shirt making him giggle a slight bit as he said, "Trojan... Still funny!"

"The only kind of Trojan allowed in this house!" Emily retorts quickly forgetting that it is Jacobi, and not Shea, her loving and adoring husband, she is talking to. Her eyes shoot open wide as she brings her hands to her mouth in surprise. "Sorry! Inside joke with Shea!", she says from behind her hands.

They both laughed loudly, and the rising tension quickly begins to break. They fall into each other's shoulders in laughter when Emily finds her face mere inches from the young neighbor. The laughter dies out quickly as they stare into each other's eyes. Jacobi lost in her ice blues.

She adjusts quickly to bring the mood back to normalcy. She tries to reach the box to continue to rummage, but it is slightly out of her small armed reached. Emily puts a hand down for support to reach over Jacobi. Not looking at the support hand, she puts it down on the youngster's upper thigh as her pinky grazes his hardening cock, tenting his shorts....

"OH MY GOD JACOBI!!!! IS THAT YOUR...? ARE YOU...? WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK? ARE YOU HARD!?!?!?!" Emily gets up off the couch and moves to her feet and steps back in disdain and disgust as she pulls her robe tightly around her.

Mortified, Jacobi tried to push his hardened cock down as he tries to find an excuse. "It's just, I mean the robe, and you're always so sweet to me, and with everything going at home, and I.... Well, come on, you're sexy as fuck, and well, your nipple and ass... "

Shocked and embarrassed, she realizes she Jacobi was right. First of all, this robe was NOT helping. Quickly, Emily puts her hand up to stop him. He stops immediately after a quiet "sorry" escapes his lips. He stands to leave...

"Wait. Sit." He shyly obliges still mortified by his actions, unable to look at her now. She looks at him with her light blue eyes. "Don't apologize... I should be the one to say sorry to you. I may have overreacted a bit. I mean... I am married, happily married at that. And I forget you just turned 18 years old last month, and even a gentle breeze can get you hard. So, I am sorry."

Still embarrassed, Jacobi sits there waiting to be told what to do next. He stares down into his knees afraid to make eye contact with her. "Please don't tell Mr. Evans" He quietly pleads to her. "He would kill me."

She looks at him, and her heart softens and her pussy moistens a bit. "It's just... you're Little Jacobi from next door... well, not so little, I guess. And there's Shea, whom I am married to and love and the only man I have ever been with... " Her voice trails off a bit at that. She looks at him thinking. Wait a minute.... She looks confusedly at him and then the oven inside her started to heat up quickly. "Did you just say I was sexy??" Many men have told her this over the decades, but the only time it meant something was when Shea told her, until now. She stops and looks him over, thinking... "Fuck... Jacobi, can I just... you know... kind of... I don't know... can I just see it?" Emily is embarrassed to even ask as the words escape her supple lips, but morbid curiosity took over and it's killing her.

"Wait. What???" Seriously? " He looks up at her in pure shock. She nods back at him shyly while biting her bottom lip trying to hide her smirk.

"But what about Mr. Evans... "

"You let me worry about him... " Her demeanor has visibly changed. Something took over that she cannot explain. Emily stands over him and looks down at Jacobi shyly shrugs up her shoulders up at him. She suddenly feels like the little girl that so eagerly wanted the older man who later would become her husband. She longed for the sight of only the second cock in her lifetime. "You don't... You don't have to, but it's just you and me here. It can be our secret."

Jacobi can feel his erection push on his underwear and shorts from behind. He looks up at her "You're sure? Our secret?" She nods back at him, biting that bottom lip. Jacobi takes a deep breath "Fuck yeah!" He quickly lifts his hips off the couch and pulls his shorts and undies down past his knees and sits back.

An audible gasp escapes Emily as his cock springs to life finally free. Now free, his mammoth hard cock stands tall and says hello to her. It is by far superior to Shea's cock by a few inches. Shea has always been good for her, but this is next level. Not only the length, but girthy and veiny and rock hard... Shea needs medical support to get this hard anymore. A little tuft of hair sits on top of his shaft at the base crawling up his flat stomach to his belly button.

As if in a trance, she slowly lowers to her knees in front of him. She slowly tugs his shorts down around his ankles to get a better look. She then reached up and pulled his shirt up to show her more skin, purely mesmerized by the sight. Emily slowly pushed his knees apart as she tucked her tiny fit body between his legs.

Emily's jaw slightly drops open as her fingers begin to work their way up his athletic thighs. "Mrs. Evans??" Jacobi nervously says. Her hands move up to his hips slowly. Veins pop on either side of his pelvis as the blood pumps to his massive hard dick. She lightly wraps her fingers around the base of his cock... "What about Mr. Evans?" Jacobi tries to protest, but her small soft hands feel so good as she starts to lightly stroke him. Her fingers cannot touch with her hand around his member. Emily can see and feel it further harden under her touch.

Emily looks up at Jacobi's face, seductively staring into his eyes with her baby blues. He looks back at her as she opens her mouth and puts the tip of his dick into her eager mouth, lightly circling her tongue around the tip. Without breaking eye contact, she lowers her head down to the halfway mark of his cock. She has never had an issue deep throating Shea, but now this cock has hit the back of her throat and no further is allowed. Her hand covering the bottom half of his shaft, and she begins to work her mouth up and down slowly in unison along with her hand.

Jacobi can do nothing but lean back and enjoy the feel of the older woman he has dreamt of forever taking him in her mouth. "God you're beautiful Mrs. Evans!" He reaches down and strokes her face along her firm jawline. Boldly, he then sits forward and reaches down further to find his way into the robe that is hanging down. Jacobi finds her pert tits slightly swinging in the motion of her head. He cups her right breast and feel the eraser-sized nipple pressing softly against his palm. He pulls on the nipple causing Emily to moan against his cock sending tremors into his spine.

FitDad16
FitDad16
35 Followers
12