Fitness Coach Finds Spice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily sits back on her heels and slowly unties her robe. She allows it to fall behind her, exposing her slightly muscled torso to him with his cock standing at attention between them. Emily stands slowly and turns away from him, moving her hips slowly to the unheard music. Her perfectly tanned muscular ass sways slowly. Emily bends over in front of him as her ass cheeks spread on their own and the untanned area between her ass cheeks spread giving him a perfect view of her puckered hole above her extremely wet pussy lips.

Jacobi reaches up and grabs onto her sweet ass and allows his hands to move slowly up and down as she continues to gyrate in the air for him. Emily has no idea what has taken over inside her body, but she knows she MUST have this monstrous dick inside her.

Precum starts to leak out of Jacobi's dick to mix with her saliva. He takes off his shirt and leans back into the couch. Emily turns back around and her "cum gutters" are on full display.

She puts her left knee on the outside of his right. Jacobi wastes no time and lifts his hand to her perfectly formed vagina. His fingers can feel the heat coming from her love hole before he makes contact with her oozing and dripping pussy. His other hand reaches behind her to feel the sensual orbs behind her hips. Jacobi leans forward and kisses the perfect abdomen in front of him. He works down to her inner hip and kisses her tattoo. The thought of kissing the tattoo of her husband's name on it drives Emily crazy. She thinks to herself, "This boy is taking property that does not belong to him", and she is feeling the energy of that thought run through her. Emily lifts her other knee to the opposite side of the other knee as she straddles him just over his rock-hard erection. She takes his fingers out of her pussy to her own mouth and tastes herself on his fingers. She leans in and kisses the boy deeply. Her tongue forcing them both to taste her own pussy juices. Her tongue finds this young boy's inexperienced tongue dancing and searching for hers. Emily breaks the kiss. Her hand reaches between her own legs as she moistens her fingers and hand with her natural lube before reaching down to stroke Jacobi's cock underneath her.

Jacobi reaches up and grabs her tits softly kneading them in front of his face before he moves forward and take her nipple in his mouth. Emily lowers herself and allows the tip of his cock to circle her lips as it begins to part her pussy lips. She wraps her arm around his strong neck and begins to lower further down onto his cock. Her pussy stretches slowly and slightly painfully as she makes her decent onto this young boy's massive cock. She reaches the base of his pelvis, and she sits back to feel his dick in what feels like her stomach. Emily's hips begin to slowly gyrate against his as Jacobi's arms reach around her as he pulls her further down onto the second cock she has ever ridden. Her insides begin to adjust then relax. She starts to kiss him deeply feeling the passion of the young stud turns her on deeply. She can feel her orgasm building quickly.....

Brrrrrrrrr... when the garage door is heard opening... Emily shoots up wide eyed. Shea is home!!!!....

to be continued....

12