All Comments on 'Fitness Coach Finds Spice Ch. 01'

by FitDad16

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Jlyn1Jlyn14 months ago

It was an arousing start. I look forward to the next part. 😉

Rocky62Rocky624 months ago

Mrs Robinson scores again

MrSirManMrSirMan4 months ago

Holy Cow, you shit! You better finish this story LOL. Great first story, but it’s obvious that you have been writing for years!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5 stars, and please don't forget that we're waiting for the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Jury is still out. Is this another cuck story, or does Shea catch her and kick her to the curb. Most women or men don't realize the destruction of their selfish acts until they're caught. Hopefully it's the latter and she's busted.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"...Her (Emily's) best friend's older brother was on the wrestling team for USC at the time. Seven years her senior, he took her virginity the summer before she was a HS Sophomore at the age of 15." — —

He was 22 and she was 15? Don't they call that statutory rape?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hopefully Shea catches them and beats the sh!t out of that little sh!t Jacobi! Yeah, then sells off all of their assets and takes a trip to Las Vegas where he "spends" everything on expensive food, wines, escorts, and poor gambling practices (which he dutifully documents for his tax preparer). Then he can limp home a poor broken man and divorce Emily before marrying his PA.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great start looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I suspect that this will turn out pretty much like most LW stories do nowadays. Shea will come into the house, walk back to the bedroom and find Emily and Jacobi frantically trying to sort out their clothing. Shea will take one look at them, sit down in the corner chair and say, "Don't get dressed on my account, keep doing whatever it was you were doing. Then he will unzip his pants saying, You don't mind if I pull this out do you?"

Ugh!

Perhaps instead he can drag them to the basement and playact a little 'Pit and the Pendulum' action? Pull out some good old fashioned Horror movie vibes for their pleasure. If Shea's a real handyman he could make some shackles, or turn out some thumbscrews with matching toescews to boot! And nothing adds a little zip to a party like the sound of a quirt slinging through the air! But no wimpy leather or plastic will do. Shea needs to use a nice flexible steel music wire, about a 12 gauge should do. At 2.692 mm it's sure to make a lasting impression and guaranteed to bounce back without kinking!

Emily wants strange? Give it to her! Jacobi looking for some excitement? Nothing says exciting like wondering if the man you've pissed off by screwing his wife is going to lose total control and go ape sh!t crazy on your worthless ass!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think it would make me sick to my stomach if Shea joins in or worse yet turns out to be some wimpy cuckold. What any man with any sense of self worth at all would do is grab that s.o.b. by his short hairs and beat his ass until he cries for his mama then stomps him right in his nut sack then kicks both the cheaters out of his house. Goes next door and gives the grieving widow some grief relief right in front of his worthless wife and her teeny bopper son, whom kicks the boy out of her home as well. With nowhere to go maybe they’ll end up homeless and she can sell her body to the homeless for a couple of ratty blankets and a cardboard box. Mom pulls her college fund back outta the boys reach and buys her new neighbor/ boyfriend a top notch divorce attorney that enforces their prenup leaving her financially devastated and desperately hungry so the only nourishment she can find is homeless vagrant cum to share with her barely out of diapers, worthless, lazy, and recently severely crippled, teenaged, totally dependent little boy who relies on her for his very survival with no end in sight!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A Mrs.Robinson wannabe and a dumb summer part time jock rutting cheap Exposé.

Makes one fall asleep.

Captcha

hendu13hendu134 months ago

Very good beginning -- please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

THIS !!!!

“ I think it would make me sick to my stomach if Shea joins in or worse yet turns out to be some wimpy cuckold. What any man with any sense of self worth at all would do is grab that s.o.b. by his short hairs and beat his ass until he cries for his mama then stomps him right in his nut sack then kicks both the cheaters out of his house. Goes next door and gives the grieving widow some grief relief right in front of his worthless wife and her teeny bopper son, whom kicks the boy out of her home as well. With nowhere to go maybe they’ll end up homeless and she can sell her body to the homeless for a couple of ratty blankets and a cardboard box. Mom pulls her college fund back outta the boys reach and buys her new neighbor/ boyfriend a top notch divorce attorney that enforces their prenup leaving her financially devastated and desperately hungry so the only nourishment she can find is homeless vagrant cum to share with her barely out of diapers, worthless, lazy, and recently severely crippled, teenaged, totally dependent little boy who relies on her for his very survival with no end in sight!”

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Terrific!

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

Old whore goes for young, 12” of course, dick in another ridiculously juvenile story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"many different twists yet to.... cum... " = Punning "come" with "cum" is juvenile.

patilliepatillie4 months ago

Another wife hit by the martian slut ray! How come these happily married women just one day out of the blue decide to completely blow up their marriage vows and integrity? Is that how it really happens? Would love a detailed explanation from a survey of wives who cheated, prob every reason under the sun and most having to do with their own unresolved trauma or husbands.

tralan69ertralan69er4 months ago

This probably would not have happened if Shea had been taking care of himself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFitDad16@FitDad16
New to this realm! Loving every bit of it! Love seeing that i am NOT alone in my dirty desires and wants. I love it all (well most, but you get my drift!)! Happily married dad, but mind cannot be stopped from thinking the worst/best! Working on my forst stories, but would lov...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES