Fitting In Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get in this house Jerome, stop treating her like she's twelve." Followed by the click of the door latch.

It was a chilly night, instead of shivering on the porch she suggested we talk in the truck, with the heater on it was comfy and pleasant, we talked some about the night, was she okay, was I okay, did she think I had over reacted? Small talk like that until it was time for her to go in, looking at me I knew there was a question coming.

"Have you ever had a girlfriend Frank?"

I shook my head, "Have you ever had a boyfriend?"

She shook her head, "You're the first boy to ever ask me out, when we kissed it was my first, I'd like to be your girlfriend, but I don't know how."

"I never kissed a girl before I kissed you, and I want to be your boyfriend but I'm like you, I have no idea what I'm supposed to do."

She was looking out the windshield, then looked at me, "Well ..... I know I like to be with you, I know I like to kiss you, we might be inexperienced but we aren't dumb, why don't we start there and see where things lead us. Are you alright with that?"

It was my turn, "Can I hold your hand then? Can I kiss you goodnight when we go out? Can I tell people you're my girl? Is your dad going to allow this?"

"Yes, yes, yes and yes, if you're my boyfriend you'd better hold my hand and kiss me goodnight. Don't worry about my dad, moms excited for us both and she'll reign him in. Like I said, he growls a lot, what you need to do right now is walk me to the door and kiss me like I'm your girlfriend and not just a date."

I had no idea what that meant, I kissed her like I'd seen my dad do with mother hundreds of times, soft, long and with affection. Breaking she went *phew*, I took that as a positive sign and did it again. By the third kiss she had her arms around my neck, I could feel her breasts pushing into my chest, then we stopped, she said goodnight and walked into the house. I was glad she'd walked inside so quickly, my cock was stiff as a board and peeking out the top of my underwear. Mom was waiting up and asked what had taken place at the bowling alley, she'd had the scanner on when the call went out, once I'd explained everything we parted for bed.

Brook and I were dating two or three times a week, we endured some negativism from others but nothing we couldn't easily ignore. Terrence tried to lodge a civil suit against me, the judge threw it out telling him not to waste the courts time with frivolous lawsuits. We had reached the stage where our make out sessions were beginning to steam the windows, we were at an impasse, lying across my lap in their den one evening she asked me point blank.

"Frank, why haven't you ever tried to touch me ... you know, romantically?"

"I was afraid you would be mad at me and I didn't want to lose you as my girlfriend."

"Have you ever wanted to touch me? I mean, am I sexy?"

I could feel my dick beginning to grow and was scared as hell she would feel it as well. "Yes, I want to, you're the hottest girl I've ever known."

As I was talking I slid my hand up her side and cupped her breast through her top, I played ever so lightly, having never felt a breast before I wasn't sure what to do or if I would hurt her.

She put her hand on mine, drew it to her face and kissed the back of it, "Not here Frank, not in the house, next time we're making out. Okay?"

My heart was pounding a mile a minute, she said *next time we're making out*, oh my gosh, she was going to let me feel her breast the next time we made out. Being a Wednesday knowing we had plans to go out Friday night I reveled in the thought that in two days I might see and feel my first adult bare breast. What if she let me kiss and suck them, oh geez, my cock is hard as a bowling pin, please Lord let her go to the toilet or something. As though God had heard my silent prayer she sat up, told me she was going potty and she'd be right back.

What a relief it was to adjust my aching dick, at least now it wasn't bunched in my underwear sideways causing great discomfort. As she sat next to me and snuggled into my side after using the bathroom I was thinking I'd dodged the bullet when she looked up at me with her piercing green eyes.

"Did I do that to you?" She asked, quickly shifting her eyes down then back into my gaze.

I wasn't going to respond but did, "Yes, I'm sorry, I should be able to control myself better. I'll try not to let it happen again."

She was smirking, "Just how are you going to do that, isn't that what's supposed to happen when guys get excited? You said you think I'm hot, if you didn't get like this then I would think you aren't telling me the truth."

It was about that time her dad flipped on the obnoxiously bright overhead light hoping to catch us at something, we'd been kissing with her sideways to me, arms around my neck and her left leg over the top of mine. Though we'd had the table lamp on, when the overhead light came on we were both startled as we looked up.

Brook was on her feet yelling *MAMA* as loud as she could over and over, by the third yell her mother was through the door standing in front of him, I cringed, I'd seen that look on my mom's face before and it never ended well for dad.

"Jerome get your black ass out of this room and leave these kids alone, it's shit like this that drives them to the backseat of a car and unwanted babies. We raised her right, now move your ass."

Brook's mouth was hanging wide open as she looked my way, I had a goofy grin on my face thinking, yup, she's as mean as my mom, only an insane man would want to go up against a woman when they're that pissed. I pulled Brook back to my side holding her gently.

Her voice squeaked as she spoke, "Hold crap, I have never seen mom tear dad a new one like that, I have a feeling daddy will let us be from now on. I mean, we don't need to be breaking all the rules, but at the same time we weren't doing anything wrong. Wow, where did that come from? I've never seen mom so upset with him."

As she walked me to the front door Alice stepped out of the kitchen and wagged her finger for us to follow. With hands on her hips she stared a moment before speaking.

"Brook, I've never spoken to your father like that before and I hope never have to do it again, I did it because if I don't put a stop to his anxieties he'll smother you and drive Frank away. What I need from you two is to be respectful of him and smart in your relationship, it's only natural that you will want to be more involved physically, just don't be stupid. If at all possible stay virgins, if you can't, at least take precautions, that isn't me giving you permission to go off in the corner and have sex, I'm telling you to be smart and dear God don't rush things."

With her pep talk over she hugged the two of us together and said goodnight. Brook walked with me to the truck and sat inside saying nothing for a few minutes.

"Mom's right, we need to be careful and not let our love be centered around sex, no one has ever shown me an ounce of interest before Frank, I want to give myself to you, I want us to be intimate, but I also want us to be smart. Mother told me passion will creep up without you ever realizing it until you're naked and lost in the throes of intimacy. I meant what I said in the den, I want you to touch me, I want to feel your strong hands on my bare skin, but I don't want to have to worry that if I say stop you won't. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"Yes Brook, I do. I would never force or hurt you in any way, I'm like you, no one has ever seen me as anything but a freak except family and you. I don't want to lose you, I want to be with you, I'll go at whatever pace you decide, I won't do anything to make you mistrust me."

Telling me to walk her to the door she held my arm tight to her body, I could feel her firm little breast pressed tightly against my arm, at the door she snuggled into my body, arms around my neck, her warm soft lips on mine. With both hands on my chest looking into my eyes she whispered.

"I'm really falling for you Frank, please don't break my heart."

She spun, opened the door, sent me an air kiss and closed the door. Driving home I could think of nothing else but her telling me I could touch her breast, at the same time I needed to take heed to what her mom had said. We needed to be smart and not let our hormones run wild, I wanted her to trust me implicitly, in order to do that I was going to have to adhere to her wishes as much as possible. Thursday was a long day for me, we texted as I ate my lunch alongside the road and again when I got home just after seven.

Brook: Wow you really had a long day, were you far from town?

Me: Yup, all the way at the far end of the county and because it was the last stop, I nearly didn't have enough of the feed he'd ordered. I'll hafta let the mill know I should take extra if he orders more.

Brook: I missed you, wish you could come over for my nightly kisses but I know you're tired. Get some rest baby, I'll see you tomorrow night at six. Oh ... mom says hi.

Friday was a welcome change from the past few weeks, all local runs with lower than average feed orders, I would be done by four if all went right. Getting out of the shower ma asked if I was eating with them, I explained Brook and I were going for supper together, but thanks for asking. As I left the bedroom toward the kitchen mother patted the couch next to her, she had something to say and I was going to listen.

"You really like this girl don't you Frank. Just remember she's your first love and sometimes we go head over heels with somebody because they pay us attention. I'm not in disagreement with you, I'm saying make sure she's the one before you give her your heart."

I sat back against the cushion, took her hand and sighed, "She's the one mom, I know it inside and I think she feels the same way. I know we have different skin color but that doesn't matter to either of us, if we don't care why should it matter to anyone else?"

"You're right Frank, I wasn't challenging, I was being a mom wanting to make sure my baby boy was okay. Frank .... (long pause) you kids are being careful aren't you? I think you know what I mean."

"Geez ma, you sound like her mom. We haven't even gotten past first base, but yes, if it goes further we'll make sure we're protected."

I had no intention of telling her we planned to go to second base that night. Walking Brook to the truck I knew something wasn't right, I kept my mouth shut until we parked in the lot of Don's Diner, we were both in the mood for chicken fried steak and he had the best around. I couldn't take it any longer.

"Brook, have I done something wrong? Please, tell me, the silence is killing me."

"It's not you Frank, it's me. I feel like some kind of tease, I told you we'd make out tonight but I can't, I started my period today and I feel lousy. I'm about four days early, mom says being early is just an inconvenience, being late is psychological torture. I assured her there was no reason to be late, but you know how mothers are. I know I built you up and got you excited, I'm so sorry Frank, please don't be angry."

My mind was pondering her statement, why would I be angry? She didn't control her bodily functions when it came to ovulation, hell, even I knew that, I needed to put her mind at rest. As I opened her door I put my arms around her as she slid out.

"I'm not angry Brook, why would I be angry? Can I still kiss you goodnight though?"

Wiggling her slender body against me I sensed a change in her misdemeanor, "Thank you, you're so sweet, and yes, we'll kiss, if my tummy feels better after we eat we might pick up where we left off the other night."

My dick went from Meekers limp leaker to Frank's flagpole in milli-seconds, I had everything I could do to keep it from showing, that God for longer coats. Walking across the parking lot I was all smiles, maybe, just maybe I might get to feel her bare breast after all, my heart was pounding like a sledgehammer breaking rock. Sitting next to me in a booth instead of across from me at a table as we normally did she put her hand on my thigh.

Leaning close and looking up at me she smiled, no, it was more like a smirk, "I like that I have such an effect on you, you make me feel wanted."

What the hell???? "How did you know, I tried to stop it but I can't when I'm with you. I'm sorry."

She continued to coo softly, "If I didn't do that to you I would worry, I'm flattered that you have an erection, it tells me I light your fire as my mom would say. Let's order and see where the night goes."

Leaving Don's I prepared to turn left toward her house when she grabbed the steering wheel. I quickly braked and looked at her.

"Take me to Sheep Crossing Road" was all she said. I knew where it was and that while it had once been commonly used it was now nothing more than a gravel road barely traveled, and certainly not at night.

It had at one time been where all the kids parked, now they just rented a cheap motel room or went down by the dam not caring if they were seen or not. I knew there was a side road that dropped about fifteen feet into an opening, driving the truck down the old rutted road I turned into what was years ago a stone quarry. Circling around so I was faced out I shut off the engine and gazed as the moonlight softly caressed her ebony skin, lips so kissable, a face that could launch a thousand ships, and her beckoning smile.

Flipping the console up we scooted to the center of the bench seat embracing as we did, our lips finding one another, her body gently molding into mine, our kisses were soft at first, full of passion for each other. Our kissing continued to intensify until we were practically devouring the others mouth, our tongues battling back and forth, in a move of boldness I slid my hand up to cup her breast. To my great surprise she pushed into my hand and made a whimpering noise into my mouth, emboldened I gently squeezed and explored, having never felt a girls boobs I had no idea if I would hurt her or not.

Pulling back she took my face in her hands, "It's okay, you can squeeze a little more, make them yours Frank, don't forget the nipples, that's one of my most sensitive areas."

I was feeling her through the blouse as we necked, her body squirming into my hand, suddenly she pushed back.

"Take my blouse off Frank, I want you to see my body before this goes any further."

I did as I was told taking my time with each button, with it completely undone she shrugged it off her shoulders and sat back. With the moonlight on her entire upper body I could see the white splotches of skin were expansive across her stomach and chest extending under her bra, without knowing why I reached my hand to her and slowly began to trace the pattern from her waist to the top of her chest softly running my fingers over the bra cups. Once again, in a moment of not knowing why, I put my hand at the back of her neck, pulled her lips to mine and kissed her passionately.

"I've never seen anything so beautiful in my life, Brook your perfect."

"So, it doesn't gross you out? My lower body is similar around the pelvic area, I'm so self-conscious of how I look compared to others."

"I have nothing on you, my body is as riddled with splotches of color as yours is, mom says it isn't hereditary so if we got married and had babies they wouldn't necessarily have the same pigmentation problems. Gross, no not gross, the exact opposite."

Reaching behind she unclipped her plain cotton light blue bra and slid it off her body, my heart nearly stopped, I know my breathing did as I gazed upon the most perfect pair of breasts I had ever seen in any publication. There were streaks of white that flowed through them which only added to their enticement in my opinion. I reached out asking permission with my eyes, she nodded and leaned in for kisses as my calloused hand felt the bare skin of her breast, I molded it, I pulled it out slightly, not forgetting what she'd told me my fingers found the nipples. Pinching them a little bit, rolling them, making them seem as hard as the gravel the truck was sitting on.

They were so soft and warm, firm and yet delicate as they fit into my hand with a smidge left over. I wanted to kiss and suck them but was afraid to advance beyond where I was, with another move of boldness I broke our kiss and put my lips on her right nipple. She purred lightly as I sucked and ran my tongue over as much flesh as possible, holding my mouth to her chest she gasp and pulled me away.

"Frank, this is as far as we can go, you know that don't you? I'm dirty down there and I don't want you to touch me in that place tonight."

I didn't answer, I simply went back to manipulating her tits with my mouth and hands, I knew nothing about female orgasms at that point but I was pretty sure she'd had one when her body tensed, quivered and she let out a soft uh, uh, uh before she went limp in my arms. Lifting my face from her breasts I looked into her eyes.

"Does it feel good Brook, I mean did you like it?" She nodded. "I know you don't want me to touch you inside your pants, but can I touch you outside your jeans?"

After what seemed an eternity she nodded. I didn't make a promotion of it, I gently slid my hand between her thighs and cupped her sex, her body pushed into mine as I felt her pussy while we kissed. I didn't move my hand around, something told me to leave it there, to just touch her body through the jeans. It was already ten twenty, I suggested we should get her home before papa bear started calling.

"Let him call all he likes, I shut my phone off when we left Don's. You're right though, we should go. Did I disappoint you Frank? Before we go, I want to open your shirt, will that be okay?"

My chest and stomach areas looked similar to hers with splotches in other places, she did the same with me as I'd done to her, tracing the areas with a finger. She reached for her bra asking me to clip it for her, then put on her blouse tucking it into her jeans as she normally did. We looked no worse for wear than normal, we didn't think anyone would be suspicious of how we looked, little did we know that passion has a way of showing in your demeanor as well.

I went in the house with her since all the lights were on, her younger sister and mom were on the couch watching something, when her mom turned to look at us it was obvious the gears were turning. We tried being as nonchalant and cool as possible but I think we failed because as Brook kissed me at the door I heard her mom tell her sister to go to bed, she needed to talk with Brook about something.

Lying in bed wondering what her mom had meant my phone pinged just after midnight.

Brook: Mom knew something was up, she pressed me until I told her I'd let you touch my breasts and nothing more. I didn't dare tell her you sucked my nipples and felt between my legs although I think she knew.

Me: Holy cow, was she mad at me? Will I ever get to see you again? Oh crap, did I ruin it?"

Brook: You ruined nothing, I got the *be careful* speech again and then she suggested maybe I should start on the pill if we were going to explore.

Me: The pill, really? So we can still go out?

Brook: I didn't have the heart to tell her I started on the pill over a month ago. I knew we wouldn't be able to hold off forever. We can still go out and cuddle and kiss and feel and explore. By the way, tonight was no fair, you still had all your clothes on and I didn't get to touch you.

Me: Really, you want to touch me?

Brook: Yes I want to touch you, I loved how you put your hand on me and didn't try anything more. Maybe from now on I can sit in the middle so you can put your hand on my *you know* when we're driving and nobody else can see us.