Fitting In Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me: Oh Brook, I would love that, your body was so warm and soft, I wanted to touch you all night long.

Brook: That time will come baby, for now we need to sleep. Say, I have tomorrow off, can we do something?

Me: Do you fish?

Brook: Love it, can we go fishing and have a picnic?

Me: Pick you up at eight. Hugs and kisses.

I have no idea how long I lay in the dark, my mind wouldn't stop, last I looked at the clock it was after one. Surprisingly I was wide awake at six thirty, I grabbed a bag of ice from the freezer to dump in the cooler, grabbed some Dr Pepper and lemonade from my personal stock, cleared it with ma to take the rest of the fried chicken leftovers, tossed a bag of chips in a tote along with some plasticware, napkins and other assorted goodies. With the fishing gear in the back I headed for Ross's bait shop to get shiners and night crawlers, as I pulled up in front of Brooks she was sitting on the steps with her mom.

Walking to each other we three met mid-way, Brook didn't hesitate a second to stand on tip toes and give me a good morning kiss. As we were trying to leave her mother continued to lean into the window admonishing us to be careful around the water, make sure we put on sunscreen and a host of other mother/child bullshit we already knew by heart. With Mrs. Ellory still leaning in the open window Brook whispered, "drive" as I leaned forward looking past Brook I thanked her mother and slowly pulled away. Geez, that woman could talk as much as my mom, it must be something in the official mom book that causes them to do that.

We had a wonderful time fishing, I knew of a place underneath what used to be an old covered bridge that was no longer in use, because the road was so seldom traveled, none of the city slicker people knew my special spot existed. We caught Bluegill, Crappies, Sunfish and a few Perch, all in all a nice mess of filets when we were done, I put them in zip-loks icing them in the cooler while we snacked on our picnic lunch.

By mid-afternoon I suggested we might leave since we'd reached our quota, she had other plans, she wanted to lay in the shade on the grassy bank under the bridge and make out. Who was I to argue, by the time an hour had gone by we were both stripped to the waist and grinding our pelvis together with our pants on. Feeling bold I asked if I could touch her like I had last night.

Her answer made me stop breathing, "Only if I can touch you too."

Sliding my hand slowly over her tummy headed south she pushed up and opened her legs a little more than last night. I also felt her tiny hand dance across the front of my jeans, then stop and softly wrap her hand around as much as the tautness of my jeans would allow. Oh my God, I thought I was going to cum on the spot, through some divine nature it didn't happen, as I cupped her she simply held her hand on the bulge in my pants.

"Frank, open my jeans and put your hand on top of my mound, but not in my panties. I want to open your jeans and touch you like you touch me."

As the old Spanish guy who years ago had worked for dad would have said, "Sont of a Beech", we were headed into unknown waters. I unsnapped my jeans, she quickly unzipped them and slid her hand over the top of my underwear holding onto as much of me as her hand would allow. I was trying to maintain sanity long enuf to open her jeans and do the same to her, with her jeans open my hand ascended southward, the feel of her delicate panties made me stop a moment and look, red shiny ones. I could feel the little bulge where the pubic hair pushed out against her panties, it made me groan.

As Brook began to instinctively stroke my cock I had to stop her. "Please don't Brook, if you continue I'm going to explode."

"Is that what you say when you cum? Explode?" I nodded. "Can I watch, I've read about it but never seen anything like that. Can I? If I wasn't having my period I would let you touch inside my panties."

I commented, "At least pull my underwear down and grab a paper towel so it doesn't go all over the place."

"Oh my, I've never seen a live penis before, I mean on a man, it's so thick and long. Why does the top look almost purple?"

"It's called the head and mine looks bigger because I'm cut, it looks purple because all the blood flow in my abdomen is concentrated on my dick, I mean penis."

She giggled softly, "I like dick, we can call it a dick? Maybe I should give it a nickname. Mom doesn't think we know but she calls dads *the rod of correction*. Whenever she talks like that we know they're gonna have sex. Do I just rub up and down?"

"Spit in your hand and combine it with the shiny stuff coming out so it isn't dry. Yes, like that, and when I'm ready to cum put the towel over the end enough that it isn't all over us."

"How will I know?"

I laughed to myself before I spoke, "Oh, you'll know. Believe me you'll know."

Lying back with my right arm outstretched she snuggled into my side while her tiny right hand worked it's magic up and down my aching cock, I wouldn't last long with her doing it but I didn't care, she wanted to see me cum, by golly I had a load waiting to satisfy her curiosity. I was leaking precum like a dripping faucet, she figured out she could slide her hand over the tip and then down again to keep me lubricated. I was groaning and breathing in gasps as my body stiffened, I heard her let out a little squeal.

"It's coming isn't it Frank, it's going to shoot out isn't it."

I hissed a yes and raised my hips off the blanket as pulse after pulse of hot, thick, deep white semen shot into the air, she was so mesmerized she had forgotten to cover me, it was all over my chest and stomach, the first was so powerful it shot past my ear landing almost in her hair. Her hand was covered in semen as she gently stroked, I had to put my hand on hers, I was so damned sensitive it almost hurt. When I finally caught my breath and looked down at her she was smiles from ear to ear, her little cum covered hand still wrapped around my rapidly softening dick but not moving.

"Did I do good Frank? It looked like I did but then I've never done that before. Wow, you really had a lot of stuff didn't you, is it always like that? I mean that much?"

"Yeah, most of the time, I might have had a little more today because you were doing it."

She chuckled, "No wonder women get pregnant so easy, what vagina could combat a load like that?"

Reaching for the roll of paper towels I asked, "Since you're going to call mine a dick, can I call yours a pussy?"

Leaning on an elbow wiping her hands and then my body she giggled that schoolgirl giggle again and said half embarrassed like, "A pussy and dick it is then."

Putting ourselves back together she was adjusting her panties when I looked at her and smiled.

"What, what are you smiling about?"

I was smiling so hard I nearly couldn't speak, "I like your hair, in your panties, I like that."

"You don't want me to shave then?"

"Nope, I want you to look like a woman and not a little girl."

It was late afternoon and time to head home as rain clouds rolled in. I took in a large zip-lok with several different filets for her dad, he was whooping and hollering with excitement, he was as ignorant of our shenanigans as could be, not her mom. She gave us both the once over and then the evil eye only moms possess. Pointing to the living room she said softly.

"You two, now."

Brook and I sat together with our legs touching, hands folded in our laps, heads hung low and waiting for the tongue lashing we expected to come our way. We felt embarrassed and ashamed at having been discovered so easily. Alice cleared her throat getting our attention and then spoke.

"You two smell like sex, Jerome may have only smelled fish, but I smell semen. I know Brook is having her period so there was no intercourse, but something by God happened. Frank, look at me. What went on between you two?"

I sat searching for words trying to formulate a coherent answer when Brook suddenly spoke.

"It was me mom, I wanted to see his .... um .... you know, and things kind of happened from there."

Grinning Alice asked, "Do you mean his penis, it's okay to talk like adults, all of us are at this point, if your sister was home we'd be having this conversation elsewhere. So, you're telling me you gave him a hand job, is that right?"

I think both of us were caught off guard by her mother's statement, Brook only nodded her head.

"That settles it young lady, Monday you call and make an appointment to get on the pill. You don't need to be screwing like bunny rabbits but it's bound to happen, I remember those days when your father and I couldn't keep our hands off each other."

With a scrunched face Brook went, "Ewww, gross, I don't need to hear this."

Alice was laughing as Jerome walked into the room wondering what we had been talking about, with Alice staring at us she smiled and said, "We were talking about how exciting their fishing excursion had been, I think they caught a little more than they had anticipated."

Jerome said, "I'm hungry, what's for dinner?"

Her mom wasted no time answering, "Nothing with lots of love, Frank's going home to clean up and then we're taking them to Smitty's Bar for burgers and fries. Frank, I expect you back here within the hour, now get a going."

A quick kiss from Brook and I was sailing home, I showered, changed and was pulling into their drive in less than fifty minutes. At the bar I ordered a beer, after checking my license she asked what kind, I looked at Jerome and asked if they would like something as well, my treat. She ordered a white wine, him a specialty beer and I ordered a Dr Pepper for Brook. When the waitress walked away her dad spoke up.

"I didn't know you were twenty one Frank. When did that happen?"

"Three months ago sir."

"Okay, let's settle this right away Frank, call me Jerome and not sir, we know you aren't being disrespectful if you use our first name."

Out of habit I mumbled, "Yes sir." For which I got a dirty look and smirk combined. We cleared out of the bar just after eight, Brooks house has a three-sided wrap around porch with a two-seater porch swing to the right of the front door. She and I sat enjoying the night air watching the fireflies put on a show, our feet gently rocking the swing back and forth ever so lightly, holding hands, kissing a little, no petting, just enjoying being together. Jerome came out a half hour or so later and sat on the steps, Alice was right behind him.

She settled next to him and asked, "Whatcha doin babe? I thought we were gonna watch that documentary together."

"Oh, I just thought I'd sit out here with the kids a while."

She chuckled, "We need to leave these kids alone, have you forgotten what we were like at 21?"

"No and that's exactly why I'm out here."

Alice stood pulling him up, "In the house with me you wooly old bear, Brook, in at eleven, church in the morning."

As busy and exciting as our day had been, heading home at eleven sounded good to me. Sunday afternoon we spent a few hours together, had a malt at Tommie's and called it a day. The days turned into weeks, the weeks into months and before we knew it the holiday season was upon us, our make out sessions hadn't gone beyond where we already were, I did eventually get my hand inside her panties marveling at the heat of her sex and the muskiness of her arousal. Touching her bush I found it to be silky and very soft, like the hair on her head, it looked nothing like the pictures I'd seen in the past.

When I asked why it wasn't tight and curly like the pictures I'd seen she explained, "My great grandparents emigrated from Egypt to the states right after the second world war, though both had a dark hue to their skin each had dark wavy hair. Their daughter, my grandma, married a black man, that's the biggest reason my mom has sort of a lighter color skin than a lot of blacks do, she's mixed race. Though mom also married a black man all of us girls have been blessed with soft curly hair, now you know why my bush is so *silky* as you call it."

We hadn't done a hand job since the fishing excursion, I also hadn't ever masturbated her, we played and explored a lot but somehow that was enough, we liked being together whether it was making out or just hanging out. One of her favorite games was to crawl over the top of me and feed her dangling tits into my mouth, what a turn on to see those pointed nipples hanging down, the areola's scrunched tight as though there were little bubbles under the skin. As she would lower a nipple into my mouth we would both groan.

We joined my folks for Thanksgiving and then another meal that evening at her house, I was so full I was miserable. Brook and mother got along great, with my closest sibling thirteen years older than me I was the last one still at home, mom said it felt good to have a young woman in the house after so many years since the others had left home. My older brother and sister lived over fifteen hundred miles from us, it was seldom they came home anymore. Brook was appreciative of how accepting they were of her, not only was she a different race but also having the same skin condition I did.

Because it was Black Friday weekend Brook was scheduled to work Saturday along with everyone else, all check outs were to be manned all day. I used the opportunity to call at her house, I had something I needed to talk with her folks about.

Sitting at the kitchen table with their full attention I began, "I know this may seem old fashioned to you, but I would like your permission and blessings to ask for Brooks hand in marriage. I want to do it for Christmas, but I want your blessings."

Sitting in silence they stared at me, tears flowing liberally down Alice's cheeks, I could see a tear welling up in Jerome's eye's, he looked down quickly. Turning his face to Alice he spoke softly.

"Well mother, are we ready to let one of our little girls leave the nest?"

Drying her eyes she smiled looking at me, then Jerome, "If it's Frank marrying Brook then the answer is yes, I haven't seen love like theirs since you and I tripped the light fandango oh so many years ago. Any idea when you might marry Frank?"

"I need to ask her first, she might not say yes, but hopefully she will and then we'll decide together when we want to tie the knot."

I no more than had the words out of my mouth when Jerome blurted, "She'll say yes, no worries there."

"I have a favor to ask you Mrs. Ellory, can you find out what her ring size is? I want everything to be perfect when I pop the question."

Two days later when I was there for supper and Brook was in the bathroom Alice told me the ring size, that she preferred yellow gold and she didn't like big gawdy rings. With that info at hand I found my way to Bergstroms Jewelry, picked out the ring set I thought she'd like and ordered it. Telling my folks about my plans caused as much excitement in our household as it was in Brooks, even though she wasn't privy to the information she knew something was going on behind her back. Sitting in the driveway with the truck running and the heat on after a date we were cuddled together when she confided in me.

"Somethings up with mom and dad, they're planning something big for Christmas, maybe I'm getting a car, I've been hinting that I need one for a while. There's too much excitement for it to be like a normal Christmas, even Tracy can't figure it out. Oh, did you know she has a boyfriend? She's the one getting the third degree from dad now instead of me."

I had to suppress the chuckle wanting to escape, it was so close and yet so far away, and it seemed as though she had no idea, this was going to be fun. As mom was prone to say, "The things dreams are made of."

I picked up the rings the week before Christmas, Mr. Bergstrom gave me a discount because I paid in cash and threw in free ring cleaning once a year for the next five, in my eyes I'd hit the jackpot. As is prone to happen in the colder climes it was raining lightly when I left the mill five days before Christmas.

The temperature was still in the mid-thirties so traction wasn't much of an issue, by late morning the temps had dropped enough that the roads were icing in low spots, with just less than fifteen tons of truck on ten tires I was barely crawling at times. My priority wasn't reaching the farms on time, in my mind the priority was getting all the deliveries done and that beast of a truck home without incident.

The first text from Brook pinged just before lunch wondering if I was okay and was I going to quit early with the freezing rain. I answered her at the next stop telling her I needed to continue on until my deliveries were through. My phone immediately lit up, Brook was calling, I pushed the accept button and said hi.

"Frank, baby, why are you risking your life, come home honey I want to know your safe. Even if you aren't with me at least I'll know you aren't in this storm, the store is going to close early today at six o'clock, that's how bad it's gotten. Come home baby, Please."

"Sweetheart I can't, I only have four more deliveries and all of them are counting on this feed to get them through the holidays. The only one I'm concerned about is the Olson place, they're another twenty-six miles north of here, if I go slow I should be okay with all this weight, I'll go slow, promise."

"Frank I'm worried, I've only just found you, I don't want to lose you to some stupid ice storm. Be careful baby, please be careful, and make sure your phone is on so I can get ahold of you."

After squeezing a few kisses through the phone I headed for the Kucaba farm, an older Czech family farm with two brothers still running it, I had also formulated in my mind I would do the other two deliveries before I headed north to the Olson's. That way I could stay on the main highway all the way home, hopefully the county trucks would be sanding and salting by then. When I swung the boom back into its cradle at Olson's I looked at my watch, 9:21, if the roads were halfway decent I could make it home by midnight.

Leaving Olson's headed toward the small community of Morse my worst nightmare materialized, it began to snow, nothing worse than trying to drive on snow over ice. There is only one convenience store in Morse that sells diesel, using my credit card I topped off the tank, grabbed some drinks, two packaged sandwiches, some candy bars for quick energy, a bag of chips and one of those all purpose cell chargers you see at gas stations. Whether I would need them or not I had no idea, but it made sense to be prepared in case I did.

I called Brook, "Hi babe, I'm just getting ready to leave Morse, if the roads are passable I should be home around midnight. I topped off the tank, grabbed some food and drinks and I'm set if I do happen to get stranded along the way."

"Morse? My gosh Frank, you'll never get home, it's snowing hard here and they're talking about closing County DD until it can be plowed and salted, Dad has the scanner on and the last he heard they weren't going to send the trucks out until they were sure the worst has passed. I just knew something like this was going to happen, will you be okay?"

"I'll be okay Brook, I have food and water, a cell charger, over a hundred gallons of diesel and a comfy warm truck. If the roads might be closed on your end, I think I'll stop just above Princeton at that lookout point, I'll be off the main road but still visible if the county trucks come by. I'll hunker down for the night and try to get some shut eye in the passenger seat."

I could hear the fear in her voice, "You make sure to text me when you stop for the night. I know I don't say this enough but, I love you."