Five Boxes

Story Info
Some gifts keep on giving...
8.8k words
4.72
11.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DerFranz
DerFranz
25 Followers

Author's note: The characters in this story are consenting adults with prearranged limits, safewords, and hand signals. Only truly safe sex can be truly kinky!

Dr. Kelly Rothstein stared at the box on her desk. It was a small box, no larger than a tin of biscuits, no more presuming than a paperweight, though its presence was far from innocent: it was a black velvet landmine with a red bow, set to trigger upon her return from lunch. The resulting explosion sent blood rushing to her cheeks and blew the wind from her lungs. No tag or note identified the giver, but Kelly knew who it was from, and why it was there.

Valentine's Day was not the most celebrated holiday in the Rothstein family. She and Harris marked its passing with the same blithe enthusiasm they reserved for St. Paddy's Day, only instead of green beer and corned beef they celebrated with flowers and tantric sex. Cards were exchanged, chocolates were eaten (sometimes off each other) but it was nothing they became overly excited for, and if February 14th came without a reservation or a gift, then so be it.

Except for this year, which seemed to be breaking all their norms. Kelly had been gently pulled from sleep by a series of soft kisses wrapping her face and neck. Her eyes opened to reveal a handsome, bearded face smiling down at her. "Good morning," Harris said, and before Kelly could respond his lips were on hers, and no other response seemed necessary.

The kiss was followed by several more that trailed down her body, his lips pausing only to nibble her nipples as they journeyed below her waist. Kelly sighed as he kissed the inside of her thighs, then moaned as he slipped his tongue into her.

As Harris ate his wife for breakfast his hands grazed her body, fingertips brushing lightly over her skin, soft and ever so ticklish. They found her breasts and began to knead, squeezing them hard as his mouth wrapped around her pussy, sucking her clit between his lips, and batting it with his tongue. Kelly moaned. Kelly screamed.

That had been this morning. Now, there was this box.

Only that wasn't all, because halfway through her shift he had shown up at the hospital with roses and a picnic basket. Ignoring the nurses' side-eye glances Kelly followed him to a small park next to her building where he proceeded to wine and dine her with the enthusiasm of a newlywed. Harris fed her compliments between pieces of sushi, never missing an opportunity to let his hand brush against her cheek or thigh. At one point it pressed against her chest, and she swatted him away, blushing furiously. He took her hand in his, intertwining their fingers.

"I want you so bad..." Harris whispered. "Give me one reason I shouldn't have you here in this park, your legs to the sky, pinned to the ground by my cock."

Kelly could think of several, all involving the prying eyes of random passersby, not to mention her place of work being close enough to spit on. She smiled. "Maybe if we were in the backyard..."

Harris smiled back and squeezed her hand. "Not to worry. I have something else in store for you."

"Really? Like what?"

"You'll find out. Sooner than you know."

She had not understood what he had meant. Now, she did.

As she approached the desk she wondered when he had snuck into her office. Before the picnic? After? How had he done it without her noticing? Not that it mattered - the only thing that mattered anymore was the box waiting for her on her desk.

Kelly's hands trembled as she reached for the bow. Whatever was inside would be surely be devious, and dirty. Images of vibrators and butt plugs danced through her head, accompanied by instructions telling her to take them to the bathroom, put them inside herself, turn them on, and keep them in until she came. Heart racing, hands shaking, she undid the bow and pulled open the box.

Kelly let loose a sigh. There was a note, but nothing more. Apart from a single sheet of paper, the box was empty. Part of her was relieved there was nothing scandalous in the box. Another part of her, the same part that wanted to be fucked at lunch, was disappointed.

Then she read the note.

'Hello darling,

Since I couldn't play with you in the park, I want to get you good and ready for when I can play with you. You don't need to be naked (yet) but let's start heading in that direction. Remove either your panties or your bra, and place them in the box. The rest of your clothes can stay on...though I'll imagine you naked in that hospital nonetheless.

Love,

Harris

P.S. A happy reward awaits you if you if you take off both.'

Oh, god.

Kelly bit her lip. His quip about being naked at the hospital harkened back to her med-school days, when she would examine Harris wearing nothing but a stethoscope. She thought of what it would be like to do so now: walking down the halls with staff staring at her boobs, nipples erect like little flags announcing her arousal; entering an exam room to the great surprise of her patients, who would be delighted to find that they were not the only ones dressed down for the examination. It would be impossible to take their blood pressure... She thought of where she might wrap the blood-pressure cuff on her more excited male patients. It gave her a good laugh.

Now to the question of bra or panties, bra or panties...or both? Whatever reward Harris had in mind was sure to be worth the sensation of her scrubs rubbing both her nipples and her vagina. But the stimulation might prove too distracting, and this was a job that required a clear head.

She mulled it over as she made her way to the bathroom. When she pulled down her pants to pee, the answer seemed obvious. It was a simple matter of sliding her ankles from her panties and placing them in her pocket, and suddenly she found herself going commando, an undercover sexual operative deep behind enemy lines...

The walk back to her office was torture. Though she wore pants, the feeling of air on her pussy made it seem like nothing covered her lower half. A nurse smiled at her - did he know? Could he tell by the red in her cheeks and the rise of her breath that her pussy was out in the open?

Kelly shook her head. She was being ridiculous. This was no different than when she might throw on a pair of leggings to run to the store. Get a grip, woman, she told herself. It's not like you're actually naked. She closed the office door behind her. The panties went into the box, as instructed, and she tried to put them out of her mind.

She was mostly successful. The rest of the day went sooth enough: she saw patients, filled out paperwork, did everything a good doctor was supposed to, only she did it all without panties, and that knowledge kept her on a certain kind of edge that she normally rode on lazy Sundays when her outfit was nothing more than boy shorts and a baggy t-shirt. The thought that she could be so easily exposed, that only a single layer of fabric kept her away from bottomless embarrassment (coupled with said fabric rubbing nonstop on her vagina) kept her more than a little aroused through the rest of the day.

By the time she left the hospital, she was dripping with desire. Before leaving she had to check to make sure she wasn't leaving a wet spot on her chair. Box in hand, she made her way to the elevators, where she ran into Eliza, a fellow doctor, and a friend. As they rode the elevator down, Eliza nodded at the box, and asked, "Is that from Harris?"

"Yes," said Kelly. Eliza couldn't fail to notice the blush that rose to her cheeks. She smiled. "Anything fun planned for this evening?" Kelly's blush deepened, and Eliza laughed. "Nevermind, you don't have to tell me. Whatever's in that box must be quite exciting."

Now it was Kelly's turn to laugh. "It certainly is," she said.

Finally, after a torturous walk through the lobby, across the street, and through parking garage, Kelly made it to her car. She collapsed into the driver's seat, closed her eyes, and let loose a heavy sigh. Her pussy was on fire. Without thinking she reached a hand down her pants and began gently stroking it, trying to quell the flames but only succeeding in making them hotter.

Kelly pulled out her hand, lest she bring herself to orgasm right in the parking lot. Her fingers glistened, and a quick sniff confirmed just how horny she had become. A serious fuck lay in her future. She was going to wrap her legs around Harris, and not let him go until she had wrung every last drop of cum from his balls. She glanced towards the passenger seat, wishing he was there...and saw a second box sitting in his place.

A tiny gasp escaped her lips. There was a second box? Would there be a third? A fourth? How many boxes would she encounter? Would she have to take off more clothes, stripping her naked as she made her way home, or were there other tasks in store?

Her excitement refused to let her savor the mystery. She plucked the box from the passenger seat. A muffled clinking came from inside, and she felt something shake within. It seemed this particular box was not empty. Kelly ripped away the wrapping as if it was her clothes, pulling off the top as she would her bra. Her jaw dropped. Her eyes went wide.

Nestled in a velvet imprint was a small stainless steel butt plug, with a small, heart shaped ruby mounted in its base. It was enough to make her own heart swell, but what made it burst was the accompanying piece: a set of nipple clamps whose long, thin pincers were lined with rows of tiny sapphires, with two small diamonds placed in their center. Its chain looped around the plug in the shape of a heart.

Kelly was stunned. It was a royal gift, one of a caliber she had not expected. Harris was not in the habit of gifting jewelry, so the fact that he had gone out of this way on this occasion... The gesture brought tears to her eyes. There was thought in this. He had wanted it to mean something, and in that he had succeeded. The pieces were lovely, true keepsakes she would keep the rest of her life.

And it was supposed to go in her ass.

A small giggle escaped her, which led to a full-blown gale of laughter as she remembered the purpose of the toys: to make her wet and help her cum. One for her titties, another for her bum. All that was missing was something for her pussy, though she suspected that would get a box of its own before all this was through.

She looked for a note and found it sticking from the top of the box.

'My dearest Kelly,

I hope you had a riveting afternoon. Did you enjoy not wearing underwear? I wonder if your nipples showed through your shirt...or if you left a wet spot on your chair. I'm sure I'll know soon enough.

Here is your first gift of the day. Or rather, your first gifts. You are so very special, and you deserve something extraordinary. Happy Valentine's Day, my love.

Now...why don't you try out whatever toy goes with the clothes you took off? If your nips are out, clamp them up. And if your ass is showing...well, you know what to do.

Get excited. More is yet to come.

Your man,

Harris

P.S. You will be glad to put on both, should you choose to do so.'

His name was blurred as a tear fell from her cheek and hit the page. "Damn it, Harris!" she cried, wiping her eyes. "What the fuck are you doing to me?" It was so sweet. And so sexy.

Kelly took a deep breath and weighed her options. She could potentially take her top off, put it in the first box with her panties, use both the nipple clamps and the plug, and claim whatever reward he kept going on about...but that would interrupt the spirit of the game. Harris had planned this out with great care, and she didn't want to disregard that by ignoring the rules.

Though she longed to feel them squeezing her nipples, she left the clamps in the box. Besides, wearing them in the car with a seatbelt across her chest would make them torture. No doubt that was the intent.

Following her instructions, Kelly pulled the butt plug from its spot to make up for her missing underwear. It was heavy in her hand, solid, and very well made. Beneath it in the box was a tiny bottle of lube. How thoughtful. She pulled it out and discovered another small note.

Why not wet it with your pussy?

Why not indeed.

Kelly looked around. The parking lot was empty. She slid the plug below her waistline and ran it over her pussy lips. There was a light, teasing, tickling sensation, and it made her moan. Her clit grew hard as the plug touched it, making her wetter still.

It wasn't long before the plug was glistening, and she was able to slip it inside her. It was not particularly big, and slid in easily. Kelly sighed, frustrated. She needed something large stretching out her insides, and this was not doing the trick. It was only good for a tease, not a full-on fuck. Then she remembered what the plug was for, and why it was in her pussy to begin with.

She pulled it out of her with a satisfyingly wet sound, and brough it around to her rear. As wet as it was, she had her doubts, and they were confirmed as she pressed the plug against her asshole. It might have gone in, but the going would be rough. It certainly needed some help.

The lube was silky. It spread on the plug with ease, and gave off a faint, pleasant aroma. Kelly brought it to her nose. The smell of berries greeted her, and without thinking she stuck out her tongue and gave it a small lick.

She sat still for a moment, then she shoved the entire plug into her mouth. The lube was lightly sweet and had a vibrant berry flavor of a quality she never would have expected. She pulled it from her mouth and gave it another coating of lube. The plug was on her lips when she suddenly saw one of the nurses exit the building and walk towards her.

Kelly screamed and pulled her hand down from her mouth. The nurse was making a bee-line for her car. He must have seen her and wanted to ask a question, and when he arrived there was no way he would miss her collection of sex toys, let alone the pants around her ankles, or her naked crotch. She was fucked. Oh god, she was so fucked.

Then the nurse veered off course, heading toward the other end of the lot. A moment later he was in his own car. Then he was gone.

Had he seen anything? It seemed unlikely...but she imagined that Kyle was driving away with a very real image burned in his mind, one of her mouth in close proximity to a shiny new sex toy.

Taking a deep, shaky breath she returned to the task at hand. This time the plug began to slide in, and didn't stop until the widest part was swallowed by her asshole, leaving only a ruby exterior glistening outside her bum.

"Ho...okay..."

The plug, while small, centered her attention directly on her ass. She was aware of a dull ache coming from its puckered middle, where her anus seemed to be trying to suck the lift from its guest. She gave herself a moment, then eased down onto the seat. Her ass relaxed as she grew accustomed to the feel of the plug. A minute later she was able to pick up the keys, start her car, and drive away.

The drive home was...memorable. Whenever she moved the pedals, the plug shifted inside her, and she cursed herself for insisting on a manual transmission. On top of that her bare pussy rubbed nonstop against the seat. It seemed all her bits, save her tits, were engaged in a struggle of some kind or another: her front teased, her rear stuffed. Kelly couldn't help but wonder if that would be the theme of the evening.

By the time she pulled into her driveway there really was a wet spot on her seat. Her pussy was on fire, and despite its little size the plug had succeeded in digging itself a roomy hole in her ass. She needed to get inside. She needed to get out of these clothes. She needed something to fuck, and she needed it to be her husband's face. God damn that dastardly, conniving, beautiful man. She was going to murder him with her cunt.

When she got in the front door, she just about screamed. A third box sat in the entryway, atop a small table covered in black tablecloth, flanked on either side by bouquets of roses. She dropped the other two boxes and tore open the third, barely remembering to close the door behind her. Inside the box was a sour gummy worm and a tiny bottle of Jameson, a debauched gift in such contrast to the elegance of its presentation that she could not help but be delighted with it. And, of course, there was a note.

'Welcome home, darling.

You seem a bit tense. Why not unwind with a little something? I've left you a gummy and a shot. Pick one or the other. Or both. Or neither. Whatever you feel like having.

Feel free to wear whatever you want, but leave your new toys where they are. I'll be home soon. You'll be glad to have me join you.

Love,

Harris

PS Have you edged yet? Better have yourself a little one, just to be sure.'

Oh, fuck him.

She had edged, thank you very much. This entire afternoon had been nothing except one long, torturous edging session. And now she was being told to do it again? Fuck that.

Though to be fair, what she had been through could barely be counted as edging. All it amounted to was some unimpressive rubbing, and some minor penetration with the plug. She hadn't used her fingers to caress her clit, or impaled herself on a dildo, or pressed a roaring vibrator against her g-spot...

But she was home now. She had access to those things. She could actually edge herself for real.

There was hardly a need to think. Desire overcame her and had her so quickly moving towards the bedroom that she nearly forgot her choice of libation. She thought for a moment before chewing the gummy to a pulp and washing it down with whiskey. This was going to be a fun night.

Clothes fell from her body as she made her way down the hall, littering the floor with her coat, her pants, her shirt, and her bra. At long last, she was naked. She was finally as she had pictured herself from reading Harris's first note, strutting nude through the hospital halls, hands of strangers and colleagues alike reaching out and grabbing at her boobs, slipping their hands between her thighs to rub her pussy.

Kelly arrived at the bedroom where a wonderful sight awaited her: a bed strewn with rose petals, unlit candles scattered across the bureau, a third bouquet (this time of sunflowers) on the nightstand. Her heart swelled as she pictured Harris waiting for her to leave for work, then assembling this collage of affection on her behalf. She giggled and began lighting the candles, filling the room with their soft glow and the mild fragrance of pines.

From the bottom drawer of her nightstand she pulled a hitachi wand. So eager was she to feel it pulsing against her that she nearly missed the box resting in the center of the bed. How many of them had Harris laid out for her? As she reached for it, she noticed a note taped to the outside: Edge first, present second.

She huffed in frustration, then set the box aside. This one was light, though she could feel something slid around inside. For a moment she wondered at what it was... She let the thought go. There would be time for discovery once she was hot and bothered. With that in mind she hopped onto the bed, spread her legs, and pressed the head of the hitachi where it belonged.

The first vibrations were low and steady, a deep rumbling that moved up the base of her spine to the back of her skull. Kelly had been tempted to jump right to the toy's higher settings but knew starting slow would make her all the hornier down the line. She moved the bulb up and down her pussy, running it gently around her clit. Blood rushed to the spot, and she grew hard as the vibrations made it swell beneath its hood.

DerFranz
DerFranz
25 Followers