Five Boxes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me," she whispered.

"Are you close?"

"Yes...cum with me. Cum inside me."

"Fuck, Kelly...oh fuck...oh fuck."

Harris picked up the tempo, pumping himself to completion inside her. As he did Kelly's orgasm tipped her over the edge, and as she fell into its embrace she felt Harris's cock spasm, and suddenly a warm, wet feeling began to coat her insides. Harris wrapped his arms around her, pulling her as tightly to him as he could, grunting and moaning as he filled her with his cum. They came together, crying and moaning and breathing each other's names, and while Kelly loved the feeling of being tied up, she only wished that she could wrap her arms and legs around him, holding him tight as they flew together into oblivion.

Eventually, their orgasms ended, though by no means did it signal an end to their entanglement. Harris lay panting on top of her as his cock was milked empty by her throbbing pussy. By the time he grew soft inside her they had both come back down to earth, and he was able to muster enough strength to push himself off of her. Their bodies, stuck together with sweat, made a fart sound as they came undone, and each of them gave a small laugh.

Kelly felt fingers slide beneath the blindfold, and suddenly it was lifted from her eyes. She squinted in the soft light of the candles she had lit before. It was dark outside the window, the sun having bid the world adieu. How long had she been under for?

Her musing was interrupted by a shift on the bed, and for the third time that day she looked up to see a bearded face looking down at her, an idiotic grin plastered beneath eyes as tender and loving as any she could ever hope to behold her.

"Hi," said Harris.

"Hi," said Kelly, grinning back. She lifted her head, and he met her for a kiss. "That was...I'm not even sure there's a word to describe how that was."

"Maybe...enlightening. I certainly feel like I'm on a higher plane of existence."

"Ha! I'm sure you do."

"Definitely one of our best. It kind of reminded me of Mexico..."

Kelly smiled at the memory of wrestling in their bungalow, where she had been pinned down, tied to a table, and then fucked until sunrise had worked its way around the curtains. "Oh, yes. Or that trip to the mountains? The one where I..."

"How could I forget?" Harris recalled her strapping him to a chair before a roaring fire, then giving a titillating strip-tease, followed by a lapdance which ended with her riding his cock so hard it seemed she was trying to break the chair. He hadn't been able to think straight for days. "I couldn't even look at you on the drive home."

Kelly pouted. "Why couldn't you look at me?"

"Because I would have steered us off a cliff. And because I might have been tempted to do this...or this..." Harris used his hands to illustrate the various liberties he would have taken with her body had he not been driving on that particular occasion. Fortunately, he wasn't driving now, and was able to take his time in giving a thorough and proper demonstration, which ended with her eyes rolling back in her head.

"You know," Harris said once he had finished off both his demonstration and his wife, "it's been a while since we've taken a trip somewhere. Why don't we plan for another one?" He lay between her legs, head resting on her stomach, fingers gently stroking her pussy with the lightest of touches. Once more Kelly, wished to put her arms around him, but Harris hadn't yet undone the knots keeping her bound. She had a feeling there was a reason for this, one she would learn of soon enough.

"Hmmm," she said, responding to both his question and his touch. "I'd love that. Where would you want to go?"

"I don't care. Anywhere. Maybe somewhere that gets you in a bikini. And then gets you out of it."

"Somewhere warm would probably be best for that...maybe near the equator."

"How about Thailand? It might be nice to see you in elephant pants...and then nicer still to see you out of them."

"What is it with this obsession of getting me out of my clothes?"

"What's the point of you even having clothes if I don't get to see you taking them off?"

Kelly laughed at that. "Well, if you want to get me naked in foreign countries, you'll have to untie me first."

"Not quite yet." Harris lifted his head and crouched in front of her. "These ropes are for your safety."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes. They're keeping you tethered, so you don't go flying off into space."

"That's right, you said you were going to send me to the moon. But how can I get there if I'm tied down like this?"

Her words were playful, but the smile he gave her was sly. "I guess we'll just have to find out, now won't we?" His fingers once again found their way to her body. "Are you ready to blast off?" His voice was as mischievous as his smile. Anticipation flooded her, adding even more sensation to his touch. Kelly bit her lip and nodded.

Harris kissed each of her breasts, then picked up the rabbit from where it lay on the bed next to her. Kelly had forgotten all about the toy, and her pulse quickened as Harris licked it from top to bottom and lowered it to her vagina. The tip had only made it in an inch before the beads pressed against her anus, making her moan.

"You see?" said Harris as he dribbled lube over the beads. "This is why I had to tie you down. You'd be floating on the ceiling if these ropes weren't in place." Kelly, whose mind had broken through the ceiling multiple times that day, groaned in reply.

The toy slid in her pussy with ease. It was large, but she was loose, and so it fit comfortable and snug. The beads were small and fit in her ass easily, though there were many of them reaching far into her rear. They didn't stretch her at all; they simply rubbed her insides in a most attention-grabbing way.

But it was the front stem that made Kelly's head swim. Its forked tip was made of soft rubber and nestled against both sides of her clit. Once activated, they would batter her clit senseless, turning her brain to mush and sending her into a coma made of her own orgasm. Even just touching her like this brought her close to the edge. Suddenly, Harris's promise to send her into space did not seem all that farfetched.

As if reading her thoughts, Harris turned on the toy. Kelly's breath disappeared in a gasp, and then returned in the form of a groan. It was everything she had imagined, and more. The beads were lightly ticklish, and made her asshole feel like a main character rather than just a sidekick. The main shaft trembled against her inner walls, rubbing her g-spot in a way no set of fingers could hope to replicate.

But it was the buzzing of the toy's last component that removed the air from her lungs. It was nothing heavy or overly powerful...but then again, it didn't need to be. Soft and tender was the name of its game, and it played to win. She had never had her clit simultaneously caressed and vibrated as it was now. The sensation was strange, but exceedingly delightful.

Kelly hadn't noticed her eyes were closed until she tried to open them. When she found that she couldn't, she realized the blindfold had been slid back down. The loss of sight added to the feeling coursing through her body: from the tip of her pelvic bone to the roots of her hair, it seemed like a thin layer of electricity covered her skin, ready to shock whoever might think of touching her. It was only when a hand grabbed her tit that this impression was proven false, though the hand itself brought about an electric charge all its own.

Sensation overwhelmed her: vibrating genitals, groped breasts, a mouth on her stomach. Kelly tried to tamp it all down, centering it in the area between her outstretched legs. There it took root, planting itself deep inside her and growing into something uncontrollable.

She tried to get out a warning. "Harris..." she whispered. "Harris, I...I'm going to cum. And it's going to...it's going to..."

"I know, Kelly." His mouth and hands left her, leaving her pussy the sole center of attention. "Count down from ten. I can handle the rest."

Kelly took a deep breath and began to count. "Ten...nine..." The rabbit pressed deeper inside her but grew no stronger in power. For that, Kelly gave silent thanks. "Eight...seven...six..." Harris began moving the toy in slow circles, using it to stir her insides so that no square centimeter was left undisturbed. Kelly's back arched, thrusting out her tits. The circles continued.

"F-five...f-f-four..."

Speaking was near impossible. The orgasm had built up from her stomach and seemed to wrap around her throat. Choking, stuttering, gasping, she forced out the last of her countdown.

"Three...two...one!"

"Blast off," whispered Harris. He turned up the vibrator and placed a hand over her mouth.

In space, no one can hear you scream.