Five Boxes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later and she was ready for the next setting. Still smooth and easy, with rumblings no louder than a cell phone, this was the setting she preferred for long sessions in the tub, and was favored by Harris for running up and down the length of his cock. Kelly closed her eyes and felt herself sink into the pillows, carried away by the vibrations. A deep calm settled through her body, and she drifted away into a pleasant daydream that involved being alone on an island bungalow with her lover, with all the toys in the world keeping them company...

Kelly woke. An afternoon nap hadn't been in her plans, but she felt incredible for it. It seemed that the whisky had knocked her out. Now the gummy was doing its work. She savored the softness of the weed, the way it slowed her mind and body. Thoughts didn't seem forceful. The knots in her back loosened. Coupled with the tender feeling between her legs, the ache in her nipples...bliss.

The vibrator was buzzing quietly against the covers, where it had lay while she slept. She lifted it to her vagina and sighed as the toy resumed its delectable work. It wasn't long before she was craving something a bit more exciting. She thumbed the switch and raised the vibrator to its third setting.

The vibrations were no longer soft and tender, and no longer quiet. Kelly worked the toy into the folds of her pussy, holding it in one place rather than moving it around, letting the machine do all the work. Her free hand reached up and began lightly running across her breasts, covering her flesh with goosebumps and making her nipples hard. Down below, something was taking shape between her legs, a swelling wave still far from shore but well visible on the horizon.

She clicked the vibrator to its penultimate setting. At this stage the toy could be heard between walls, knowledge gained from all the times she and Harris had locked each other up in the closet with it taped to their thigh while the other went about their chores. Kelly bit her lip and moaned. The tantalizing wave in her groin was rapidly gaining momentum. With the vibrator on her pussy and the plug in her ass, it wouldn't be long before it swallowed her up...

The wave began to dull her other senses, muffling the whine of the vibrator and making it hard to see straight...wait...it surrounded the edges of her vision...just a little more...threatening to engulf her...almost there... She gasped, squeezing her breast as hard as she could as if to hold back the oncoming tsunami.

Kelly's hip bucked. The vibrating head touched her clit, and her traitorous hand held it there, pressing it firmly into the spot that would send her well beyond the point of no return, into the cresting orgasm as it broke over her body and sent her tumbling in the surf. Her moans echoed in her ears. Her eyes clenched, and her hand left her breast to reach down and finger whatever parts of her pussy weren't being wrung dry by the vibrator.

Eventually the sensations became too much, and Kelly pulled away the vibrator. The room fell quiet, save for her panting as she fought to catch her breath. As her senses cleared, she became aware of a damp feeling underneath her ass. Once a bit of her strength had returned, she rolled over and sat up to find a massive dark spot in the middle of the sheets, a casualty in the effort to edge, a task which she demonstrably failed.

Oops.

Kelly gave a small laugh. She'd never been particularly good at edging. While Harris could keep her riding the brink of orgasm through an entire day (leaving her a begging, pleading mess before reaching a satisfactory conclusion) she herself could never resist the temptation to cum. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy the tease, but for her it was more about the destination rather than the journey.

She heaved a sigh and looked over at the final box. It sat at the edge of the bed, far enough from the splash zone to avoid being wetted. She plucked the note from the top and set about untying the bow wrapped around the outside, savoring the thrill of opening what was sure to be yet another delightfully erotic gift from per partner. The box did not disappoint: inside she found a rubber ball gag, and a wide strip of silk embroidered with the words 'Use Me.' And, of course, a note:

'Happy Valentine's Day, Kelly.

I present your final choice. Will I find you unable to speak, or see? You can be sure that opting out of both will bring great rewards...

Text me a picture of your choice, then make use of the straps on the bedposts. I have one final gift for you, though I will be hand delivering it personally. The sooner you are situated, the sooner it will be yours.

Get ready, love. I'm going to send you to the moon.

Yours,

Harris.'

Kelly's hands trembled as she read the note a second time, but didn't think twice about which item she would pick: there was only one thing she wanted in her mouth, and it wasn't anything made of rubber. But first, she saw to the straps.

There were two of them attached to the bedposts at the headboard. From what she could tell, it would be a simple matter of slipping her hands through the loops in the strap, then pulling them to tighten. Easy.

She lay the blindfold on the bed and snapped a picture. She was about to send it to Harris when an idea came to her. The blindfold on its own was cute, but she knew she could make it cuter, especially if she were to lay it across her chest like a sash, running it between her breasts and trailing it down to the triangle of pubic hair she kept above her pussy. She took another picture, this one capped with a coy smile and her vagina. I'm waiting for you. She sent the text.

The response was immediate. Her phone buzzed and she snatched it up to see his reply. It was brief, both literally and figuratively, three words accompanied by a picture of his tented underwear: Good. I'm coming.

The double entendre made her roll her eyes, but she eyed his bulging briefs with a desire so potent it almost hurt. What she wouldn't give to be in that picture, to pull down his drawers and have his cock spring out of the waistband and into her mouth. Soon, she thought. Soon.

Kelly cleared the bed of everything except the blindfold and a couple of pillows. Once everything was ready she lay down, and, after double checking where exactly where the straps were, slid the blindfold over her eyes.

The world went dark. The silk was soft and cool and felt like a cold compress over her eyes. With the loss of sight, the air around her took on new life as it glided over her naked skin: her nipples stuck out like tiny antennas, catching every draft that snuck into the room; her pussy was a cavern between her legs, waiting for something, anything, to bury itself inside her.

So caught up was she with the blindfold's accompanying sensations that she almost forgot the second part of her instructions. Kelly slid her right hand across the covers until it found the strap waiting above her shoulder. Her left wrist went next, and just like that she was trussed up at the head of the bed, arms splayed wide, inviting the world to partake in her tits. Kelly opened her legs to match, and though no ropes bound her ankles she kept them far apart, savoring the feeling of exposure.

Blindfolded as she was, it was easy to imagine herself somewhere far less private. In her head she was no longer in her bedroom, but propped up on display in some lavish mansion, where the most animalistic women and men would take in her naked body and use it for their own devices. Every creak in the house became a stranger walking up to her, every draft a hand outstretched to run along her thigh or across her ribs, ready to squeeze a breast or slip a finger into her glistening cunt. She sighed at the thought of a dozen such hands tickling and poking her body, eliciting a melody of groans and whimpers as if they were playing the world's most lustful instrument.

A door slammed, and Kelly screamed. The real world, the one in which she was tied naked to her bed, came rushing back. A concerned voice came down the hall. "Kelly? Are you all right?" Harris had arrived.

"I'm fine," she called back. Then, a bit more coyly, "Just waiting for my last present."

The wait wasn't long. She heard a tap on the bedroom door as Harris nudged it open, heard his muffled footsteps on the carpet as he walked up to the bed. He said not a word, and she knew he was staring down at her with that dumb grin on his face, the one he wore whenever she neglected to wear clothes in his presence. Kelly gave him a smile in return that left no mystery as to how pleased she was with her predicament. "Welcome home, Mr. Rothstein."

The edge of the bed caved as he sat down. A moment later gentle hands removed the blindfold, and for the second time that day Kelly found herself staring up at a handsome, bearded face. "Hi," he said. "Hi yourself," Kelly replied. Once again, his lips found hers, and once again, no other words seemed necessary.

When he finally pulled away, he glanced down, taking in her naked body with hungry eyes. "I see you decided to forgo the nipple clamps...I can only assume that means you choose the plug?"

"I did!" Kelly smiled. Harris confirmed this by lifting her legs and taking a long look at her ass, which included a generous view of her pussy.

"Excellent choice," he said. "So when I open these other boxes, I'll find your panties and the nipple clamps, right?"

"That remains to be seen..." Kelly said, but Harris was already opening the boxes he had brought in from the entryway. He pulled out her panties, holding them to his nose and breathing deeply. "Very nice," he said. Kelly rolled her eyes.

He opened the box that held the nipple clamps, and carefully folded the panties into the space that had once held the plug. "These will make a wonderful uniform for you tomorrow. I very much approve. Your nipples will be screaming by day's end."

As if to illustrate what to expect Harris reached out and gave her nipples a mighty pinch, rolling them between his thumb and finger. Kelly closed her eyes and moaned. "If they feel as good as this," she said, "then I'll wear them through 'till Monday."

"I'll hold you to it." His hands left her breasts, and he leaned in for another kiss. Afterwards Kelly asked, "Do I get my present now?"

Harris smiled and reached under the bed, pulling out a fifth and final box identical to the others. "Yes," he said, "but seeing as you're a bit tied up at the moment, I'll be the one to open it."

"What! No fair!" She tugged at her bonds but he ignored her as he pulled the ribbon knotted atop the box. He opened the lid, and grinned at what's inside. "Would you like to see?"

"For fuck's sake! Yes!"

Harris tipped the box towards her. Kelly's mouth fell open. Oh, god.

Inside the box was the largest rabbit vibrator she had ever seen. Its shaft was only six inches, but its girth made her heart skip more than a few beats, as did the row of rounded beads extruding from its rear. On the front of the toy was a small, forked stem, no doubt intended to straddle her clit and buzz her most sensitive nub into eye-crossing wonderment.

Harris, clearly pleased with himself, pulled the vibrator from its box and switched it on. The toy jumped in his hand. Kelly's eyes went wide. She imagined it rumbling past her lips as it worked its way into her vagina; she could feel the way the anal beads would buzz in her ass, reaching up twice as far as his fingers could reach; and of course there was the little front stem, shaking with such intensity that it made her breath catch in her throat to imagine it touching her where it was intended.

"I'm going to take very good care of you tonight, darling. Are you ready?"

Kelly nodded. "Yes. Oh god, yes."

"Good. Let us begin." He flicked off the rabbit and slid the blindfold over her eyes.

The world around Kelly vanished. Stillness fell upon her like a blanket. There was not a site to be seen, nor anything to be heard, save for her own soft breathing. After the buzzing of the rabbit the silence was oppressive, and eerie. Kelly wondered why he had turned it off when the answer came and poked her on the lips.

She opened her mouth and let the rabbit slide in as far as it could go before she gagged. The front stem rested on one cheek while the beads were propped against the other. They held the toy in place. Kelly breathed through her nose.

Hands suddenly appeared on either side of her cheeks. They slid down to her neck where they wrapped themselves around her throat and gave a gentle squeeze. What little air she could take in was cut off. Through the darkness of the blindfold, she began to see spots.

Kelly gasped when the hands finally loosed, and panted as they continued their journey down to her chest, where they were engaged for a phenomenally long time by what they found. Every now and then one hand would let go, but would be immediately replaced by his mouth. She squealed as he bit her nipples, rolling them between his tongue and his teeth, sucking all the while. By the time he left her chest both of her boobs were a wreck, her hardened nips glistening with spit and fresh hickeys dotting them all around.

Eventually his attention was drawn toward the heavenly space nestled between her legs. His fingers went first. One by one they slipped inside her and began to explore, working their way up towards her g-spot where they ground to a halt and rubbed against it vigorously. Kelly's hips jerked, and she cried around her gag. "Aagh! Aagh!"

Harris eased up, but only slightly. His fingers left her g-spot and resumed their journey deeper into her pussy. Soon all but his thumb was inside of her. Rather than tucking it in and pushing in his whole fist, he pulled out his hand until just his fingertips remained. His other hand joined the first, and suddenly two sets of fingers were pushed into her pussy.

Kelly moaned as the hands inside her slid back and forth, rubbing themselves together as if trying to warm themselves in her vagina. The feeling was exquisite, and entirely foreign. His hands stretched her pussy, loosening it to accommodate whatever he decided to put inside her. Beneath the blindfold her eyes crossed themselves as another orgasm began to bubble beneath the surface.

Harris must have sensed the oncoming eruption, for his hands soon ceased their movements. They withdrew from her pussy with a wet squelch, leaving no doubt concerning the level of her arousal. "That was a nice little warm up, wouldn't you say?" Kelly, breathing hard around the rabbit, nodded and let out a breathy, "Uh-huh."

"Good. Now let's get you into a more...accessible position." At first it wasn't clear what he meant - wasn't it enough to have her naked with her arms tied above her head? - but then Harris grabbed her ankles, and suddenly it seemed all too obvious. He lifted them towards the headboard and secured them to her wrists, stretching her legs wide and lifting her ass to offer unparalleled access to her privates.

The sudden change shifted the plug in her rear, and her asshole clenched down on it several times in response. Harris took notice, and placed a finger over its exposed cap, moving it in circles. Kelly let out another moan. "It's as beautiful piece, isn't it?" Harris said, grinding the plug against her rim. "I'm sure it will be cherished for years to come as a symbol of our love and lust for one another. But for now, I think it's time we make room for something far more tantalizing."

His fingers gripped the edge of the plug and began to pull. Kelly relaxed, and the plug shot from her with a small pop. It was immediately replaced by one of his fingers, which wiggled in her ass, making her laugh and shake against the ropes. Harris giggled and took out the finger, then removed the rabbit from her mouth. Kelly took in a deep breath, which was interrupted as Harris leaned down and replaced it with his tongue.

His lips trailed down from her mouth to her neck, then down between her breasts. He kissed his way down her stomach, tonguing her naval before descending to her hips. He kissed around the inside of her thighs, making his destination apparent before retreating to lick and nibble another part of her. In this manner he explored her body, eliciting breathy moans and whispers as he worked over her calves - "Oh, baby..." - her shoulders - "Right there, I like that..." and her armpits. "Haha, stop, stop! That tickles!"

He carried on to her ribs, her feet, and even her ass, swatting her a few times before kissing her reddened cheeks. Then, finally, he moved to the only spot on her body where she wanted his mouth more than her lips.

Kelly's pussy perched atop her ass like a ripened fruit, swollen and red, heady with scent. It glistened from the earlier attention it had received, and looked eager for whatever affections awaited it. Harris descended on it as a butterfly lands on a flower. Soft, gentle, he kissed her lower lips, slowly lapping at her with his tongue, savoring the taste of her. Kelly sighed as Harris began eating her out. Her body relaxed, and in that moment all the air he pushed into her with his hands made its exit, and she queefed into his open mouth.

When they were dating, she would have been horrified. While engaged, they would have laughed it off. Now married, he only took it as encouragement, and began eating her with even more of his usual vigor. He plunged his tongue as deep into her as it could go, then licked upwards until his mouth was around her clit, where his tongue began to move in strange shapes. He once told her he was spelling the alphabet. The letters must have been in the language of love, and she sounded them out by speaking in tongues.

Kelly had felt an orgasm building the time Harris was exploring her body, but it still managed to take her by surprise as he bore down on her clit. Her hips bucked, her pussy clenched, and a stream of cum shot from her vagina into Harris's mouth. Kelly moaned and yelled out, "Ohhhh, shit! Oh my god...oh baby..." Harris pulled away, sputtering and coughing. Then she laughed. "Ha! You always say you want to drink me. Did you enjoy the watering hole?"

Harris gave her side-eye, then placed his fingers over her clit and rubbed vigorously. "Watering hole?" he said over Kelly's cries. "More like a geyser." As if on queue, her pussy erupted. Harris bent down and put his face in the spray. Most of it was piss, but Harris, a true romantic, did not care in the least.

Beard glistening, he went in for another kiss. Kelly could smell herself on his face, taste herself on his tongue. The kiss brought their bodies together, and for the first time Kelly realized that he was naked. The blindfold had prevented her from seeing him strip, but there was no denying the feeling of his skin on hers, the press of his chest on her own, the touch of his hardened cock against her pussy.

Their hips ground together, each eager to feed the other's body with their own. Kelly gave a voice to her desire. "Fuck me," she whispered in his ear. "Please...I want you...I need you..." Harris did not need further encouragement. Pausing only to line himself up, he pressed into her, filling her with his cock. Her pussy seemed to pull him in on its own accord.

They began to fuck. Bound as she was, Kelly was still able to lift her pelvis to meet Harris's thrusts, and he responded by pressing down into her as hard as he could. Deep in the blackness of her blindfold, Kelly's world had been reduced to sounds and sensations: the wet squelch of his cock sliding in and out of her; the feel of it running through her vagina; the grunts he made to accompany her moans; his breath on her face, his hands on her breasts.