Five Dates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to do a double or maybe triple take when she stepped out. "Damn!" was all I could say when she did a slow spin for me. It was indeed a bikini I hadn't seen before. It was appropriately fire-engine red, which matched how hot she looked in it. The top was itty-bitty teeny-weeny. The two triangles of red cloth and miniscule strings holding them in place not up to the job of corralling her tits or even covering her entire areola. She had on a see-through red scarf-looking thing around her waist, which was doing a horrible job of hiding the just-as-tiny thong bottom, the top of the red triangle half way down her pubic mound and her ass completely bare except for the tiny strings trying to hold the bottom in place.

"I guess that means you like it?" she asked, turning again, this time bending over a bit as she pushed her bare ass out at me through the sheer material trying to hide it.

"Oh yeah," I said with a deep breath. "You look incredible."

"Hot enough to fuck?" she asked with a giggle.

"Oh yeah," I acknowledged quickly.

"So, you wanna just stay here and fuck instead?" She stepped up to me and pressing her tits against my chest. "Or should we get you into a swim suit and go play on the lake," she asked huskily, reaching down the hem of my shirt and pulling it up. She pulled my shirt up and off, tossed it toward the picnic table. "You know, I hope that the waves aren't too big out there." She slid her hands up and down my now bare arms while she pressed her chest to mine.

"Why is that?"

"I'm not sure this top can keep my big, sexy tits covered. They just might pop out and bounce all over in plain view." She slid her hands from my arms, down over my hands and then to my hips. She pressed her fingers into the waistband of my shorts and pushed then down a few inches, pausing to slide her hands around to my butt. "That'd be horrible, wouldn't it? For my big, soft tits to be bouncing all over for you?" she continued in a soft seductive voice, pushing the waistband of my shorts down over my butt.

"Why would that be horrible?" I asked as she slid her hands back to my hips, easing my shorts slowly down further, almost as if she was waiting for me to reach out and stop her.

"Because it'd make you so big and hard. Kinda like you are now." She whispered as she pushed the front of my shorts down far enough to complete expose my hardon. She slipped both hands between us and wrapped them around my cock, her tits still pressed to my chest. "Mmmmmm you are big and hard," she whispered. "It's a lot nicer holding it rather than just looking at it. You don't mind if I hold it, do you?"

"Uh... I don't think so," I answered, my hands automatically moving to her hips. The sheer material wrapped around her hips came down easily, my hands sliding around to her now bared ass.

"Ohhhh yeah, that's it sweetie. Play with my butt. Feel free to touch anything you want," she whispered.

"I think I'd better put my swim suit on if we're going out on the boat," I finally said after a full minute or more of caressing her bare ass, only her standing between me and the road keeping me from being exposed to the people walking along the road only a few dozen yards away.

"If you must," she said stepping back and releasing my cock. She walked backwards to the tent and then turned and bent over to unzip the door. She wiggled her ass side to side, the tiny red string of her swimsuit pulling between her pussy lips, leaving much of her delicate inner lips protruding around it. She held that position, lingering to tease me before she finished unzipping the door. She stood aside for me to enter the tent. I belatedly pulled my shorts up, realizing I was hanging out to the pair of women walking along the road, before going to the tent, wondering just how much they had seen.

"Going to close it?" I asked, as I stood, bent over in the tent, looking out at her.

"Nope, gonna stand here and watch," she said with an impish grin.

"Fine," I said, digging through my duffel bag, "if that's how you want it." I pulled out my swim suit and then pushed my shorts down. I bent over to work them over my shoes and then stood back up, l eaving my hard dick sticking out. I couldn't see out the door at her, my head was too high, but if she wanted to tease, I could play along. I stood in the doorway, stroking my hardon for her to watch for nearly a minute before pulling my swim suit on. Only then did I bend over and step out, freezing in my tracks.

"Nice show!" Trish giggled, unable to stop herself smiling as my eyes shifted from her to the young black woman standing in front of her own dome tent in the neighboring camp site, staring at me. "I'm sure she enjoyed it," she added as I blushed brightly.

I opened my mouth to call an apology but thought better of it. "Let's go," I said, walking away from the tent and down the hill, leaving Trish to zip the tent and follow along behind me. We got to the boat and I picked her up to set her over the railing into the open bow of my runabout, her arms circling around my neck and pulling my face against her almost bare tits. My cheek accidently slipped the tiny triangle over her right breast, aside so that her bare nipple was pressed to my lips.

"Mmmmmm," she said as I set her over the railing onto the padded seat that wrapped around the open bow. "I wouldn't mind if you wanted to suck on it a little," she said with a grin.

"I don't think that was the idea." I answered as I set her butt on the padded seat and then let go of her. I waded the couple feet to the shore to pull the anchor in. I wound up the anchor line and then levered myself up and over the railing, kneeling on the seats over the top of where Trish still lay, her exposed nipple still poking up at me enticingly.

She slid one hand up my arm and then let it slide around the back o fmy neck to pull me down toward her with one arm, while reaching to my crotch to rub my dick through my swim suit. "Someone's still awfully hard," she whispered. "Just between the two of us, that little show was a real turn on for me. I hope it was for you too."

"A bit," I answered, not trying to pull away from her as she wormed her hand into my suit.

"Am I having some success here?"

"Trish. Getting me turned on, maybe even getting me to have sex with you, that doesn't mean that I'm...."

"Shhhhhhh," she said, moving her hand from my swim suit to my lips. She pressed a finger to my lips and waited for me to stop talking. "I know it doesn't. Baby steps first. Let's just work on you not being afraid to touch me. Then we'll work on the next step."

"I'm not afraid to touch you," I said quietly. She stared up at me, looking me right in the eye. "Okay, I'm not afraid for a few seconds."

"Yeah, and then you realize what you're doing and pull back. We'll work on that." She slid her hand out of my suit and then released me

I looked down at her a few moments and then pushed myself up and walked to the back of the boat to pull in the back anchor and pull us out into deep enough water to lower and start the engine. By the time I had the anchor stowed and was sitting in the driver's seat cranking the engine up, Trish was sitting on the padded seat in front of me, her legs spread and her feet resting on the seat on either side of the single center foot well between her legs. I eased the boat around and aimed it for the main lake channel, the bow almost immediately bouncing and bounding on the wakes that were rolling in through the narrow gap in the rocks that led to the cove we were in. Each bounce of the bow made her tits bounce in her tiny top and I had little doubt that within a few moments her tits would be bouncing free of it.

I cleared the rocks and opened the throttle up, letting the boat run up and settle into a comfortable cruising speed, the deep V of the hull cutting into waves and wakes, causing her boobs to bounce in her tiny top. It didn't take more than a dozen wakes before her tits were clear of both tiny triangles, her nipples rock-hard and looking so inviting. She knew she was exposed, and didn't seem to be at all concerned when a bass boat came alongside, the two guys clearly ogling her big, bouncing tits. As if it wasn't hard enough to concentrate on my driving, she reached down and pulled the tiny thong bottom aside, exposing her pussy to me while she sat right in my line of sight.

We motored up one of the two long fingers of the lake, working further and further away from the camp ground and the dam.

"Michael!" she called over the wind. "You know that spot we swam the last time we were here? The three of us and Randal?"

"You mean dumbass? Yeah, I remember." She'd brought the guy along from her work on one of the last trips I'd made to the lake with my wife before she'd gotten sick.

"Can we go there?"

"We passed it a ways back. You want to go there?"

"Yeah!" she called back.

I nodded, checked behind me and carved a long curving turn to head back down the way we'd come. We quickly reached the wide spot in the lake and turned to hook around a long, slender point. I eased the throttle back and let the boat sink into the gentle swells of the protected bay before hooking around into an even smaller secluded bay. I knew this bay well. Nancy and I were swimming in it the first time she allowed me to take her swim suit off and have sex with her in the lake, both of us floating in the bathwater-warm water with foam-noodle-type floats. At first she'd resisted, but with persistence, I finally convinced her that no-one could see us and managed to get her suit off. We had some unusually-positioned sex, which she had admitted that she kind of enjoyed. For me that said a lot, since she had always been pretty reserved in where we had sex, and in public wasn't even close to being on the list.

She'd allowed me on several occasions to repeat the encounter, even finally agreeing wear a bikini at the lake to make it a little easier for both of us. The last time I was there with her, I would have liked to have a repeat, but she wouldn't, not with Trish's date along, who seemed to think pulling his suit down and jacking off in front of the two ladies was an intelligent move. Guess too much beer will do that to you.

Trish moved out of the bow to allow me access to set the anchor. Finished tying the rope off, and turned around, finding Trish completely naked in the middle of the boat behind me. "I thought that since it was almost all the way off already, I might as well finish the job," she said with a grin. She stepped toward me and began to untie the string holding the waistband of my suit around my waist.

I stood still, looking at her naked body, watching her fingers untie the string, realizing that she was willingly doing something that I'd tried to unsuccessfully coax Nancy to do for years. If anything, this right here drew a sharp contrast between Nancy and her sister. Nancy had always said that her sister had a distinct naughty streak in her, and was much less inhibited than she was, but until now, I hadn't realized just how different she really was. I guess I should have last night, but today, here, standing in full view of anyone that might happen to motor by, it really sank in.

"There!" she said as she pulled my swim suit down, squatting down in front of me as she pulled it all the way to my ankles. "Mmmmmmm. Look at that cock," she cooed softly, reaching one hand to it, wrapping her fingers around me and looking up to see if I reacted. With a grin at my lack of negative reaction, she began to stroke it slowly. "Did I ever tell you how much I love to suck cock?"

"Um, no," I answered.

"Well I do," she said softly, leaning her face toward me, watching my face and eyes as she closed her lips around my mushroom head.

"Oh damn," I groaned as she teased her tongue under my head, tickling that sensitive spot. I watched her start to stroke her face on and off my shaft, her hand following her lips. I could almost see her trying to grin around my cock as she watched my face, my eyes closing for a few moments at the sexy sensations she was imparting into my shaft. Nancy had reluctantly sucked my cock a few times, but it wasn't her favorite, so I'd never really pushed her to do it. Clearly Trish didn't have the same hesitation, as she started stroking her mouth on and off my shaft with abandon, her lips, hand and talented tongue quickly pushing my body toward a growing climax. I'd watched her naked this morning, and then nearly naked riding in the boat, both of which turned me on more than a little bit, contributing to the speed at which her ministrations were having an effect. "Oh god. You're going to make me come," I groaned as I looked down at her.

"That's the idea," she said with a grin as she pulled off my cock for a moment, her hand still stroking me. "You want to come in my mouth?"

"You want me to?" I asked with a groan as she continued to tease my head with her hand.

"I'd like it if you did," she whispered, looking up for my response. All I could do was nod as she slipped my head back into her mouth, her eyes still looking up at me. On and off of my shaft her lips slid, her tongue teasing under my head each time she pushed her mouth down my dick.

"Oh god," I groaned as I rested one hand on her head, my other on my own hip, trying to keep from thrusting toward her. "Gonna come." I gasped moments later. My body bucked hard even though I tried to prevent it, practically jamming my cock into her throat. If she hadn't had her hand wrapped around my shaft, I have no doubt that I would have done exactly that. I felt my cum surge into her mouth moments before she jerked her head back, gagging as my cock erupted with another spurt of cum. I stood there panting as she gasped for breath, my cum apparently having shot all the way down her throat. Over and over my body jerked, pumping more shot of cum on her face before she was able to close her lips around me again. My body slowly stopped jerking, my not twitching cock still in her mouth as she sucked and licked the last of my jizz from me. "I'm... sorry," I panted as she sat back on her heels, trying to catch her breath while she held my cock in one hand.

"No, that's okay. I should have been ready," she said, letting go of me. She reached down and helped me get my swim suit off my feet over my water shoes and then stood up. "So? Swimming?"

"Why not?" I dug a couple foam noodles from the storage compartment and then led the way to the swim platform on the stern. I put down the ladder and lowered myself into the warm water, curling the noodle around under my arms to hold me up. I floated behind the ladder while Trish climbed down, giving me a fantastic view of her pussy. I couldn't help but reach out and stroke her ass, letting my fingers slide across and between her wet pussy lips before they disappeared under the water. I helped her get the noodle situated for her to float. As soon as she was floating free of the boat she wrapped her legs around mine, pulling us together. She reached out with her hands and drew me toward her until her floating tits started to rub against my chest.

"Much better," she cooed softly. "I'd say that was progress."

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh. I wouldn't have thought last night that you'd have let me do that."

"Well. If there's one thing I realized a few minutes ago. You're most definitely not Nancy. There's no way she'd have gotten naked up there with me, let alone been the instigator, and there's sure as hell no way she'd have ever sat there naked, as public as this is, and given me a blow job."

"No, I'm not. So that begs the question, is that good or bad?"

"I honestly don't know," I said quietly, suddenly thinking about floating like this with Nancy instead of Trish. We floated for some time, me keeping us from floating away too far while she spent her time wrapped around me, using her pussy to tease my again-hardening dick and rubbing her tits against my chest. "You want to get off?" I finally asked quietly.

"Actually, I would," she whispered.

"You've kept rubbing yourself against my dick. You want to just keep doing that until you come?"

She grinned at me. "I kind of hoped you wouldn't mind letting me do that. But if you want, I can put you inside me just as easily."

I shook my head back and forth a miniscule amount. "I don't think I'm quite ready for that yet."

"That's okay. I'm sure you'll let me know when you're ready," she whispered as she shifted herself slightly and began to grind herself up and down along my rock-hard shaft. "This okay?" she asked as she worked her pussy along me. I could feel her pussy sliding all the way up my shaft, my engorged mushroom head disappearing between her hot lips with each stroke. "Mmmmmmm yesssss!" she hissed as she rubbed me between her lips. "Feels sooooo good."

"Yeah, it does," I agreed, realizing that her actions were teasing me up that slope as well. I watched her tits bouncing in the water in front of me as she let go of my arms and lay back, using the noodle to keep herself afloat. With the change in angle she was stroking herself nearly the full length of my dick, her hot pussy enveloping my cock with each stroke. "Ohhhhh fuuuuck," I groaned as she seemed to concentrate more on the head of my dick.

"You like?" she moaned softly, little waves spreading out from us as she bounced her hips up and down under the water to grind herself onto me.

"Oh yeah," I groaned in return. "You keep doing that and you're going to make me come again."

"And that's a bad thing? It's not like you've had a lot of sex lately."

"No. It isn't." I answered, looking at her tits floating up like two little islands, just like Nancy's did that first time. I reached for her tits, intending to play with her nipples when the shift in my position made me sink down into the water a little further. I felt her pussy slide up my cock again and then as she pushed down, I felt my head press into her pussy, her lips closing all the way around my hard head. The heat of her vagina flowed into me as she pulled herself toward me with her legs, forcing me deeper and deeper into her until I felt her cervix with my engorged head.

She held herself there, staring at me, waiting. I stared back, unsure of what to do, if this is what I wanted, or if my mind was just so blinded by the sensations that I'd fuck her regardless. I closed my eyes and nodded. I felt her move slowly, sliding on and off my dick a few inches, my hard shaft pushing deep into her while I floated, letting her do the work. In my mind's eye it was Nancy around my cock as I stood in the chest-deep water, my hands pulling and pushing her hips as she floated on her back. I could feel the tightness of her pussy and the warmth of her flowing into me as she grew closer and closer to climax. I heard her grunt out that she was coming, but she kept moving on my cock, sliding on and off of me as I too grew closer. I watched her face screw up in an expression of pleasure as her vagina spasmed around me, pushing me even closer to climax.

"Oh shit," I grunted as my body jerked, nearly making me lose my float. I felt my cock surge a gush of cum into her pussy. I opened my eyes to see Trish laying back, her eyes closed while her body trembled, her legs holding us together while my body jerked again, pumping another surge of cum into her depths. We floated, coupled together, for long minutes while we both slowly returned from our climaxes.

She looked at me, trying to sense what I was thinking. She must have known. She shifted herself more upright, pulling my arms toward her until she could pull my head to rest on her shoulder, our bodies pressed together. I couldn't help but cry and she couldn't help but hold me while I did.

We made our way back into the boat and lay down in the bow, both of us spreading sunblock on our already pink shoulders and other places, neither of us saying more than was required. We didn't move even when another boat pulled in and anchored a couple hundred feet from us, with the same intent, at least as far as the swimming goes. I was sure they realized we were naked, but since they didn't have any kids with them, they chose to ignore it. In a few minutes the couple had a huge blue foam mat floating behind their boat and they climbed onto it, the woman, maybe a few years younger than I was, wearing a bright yellow bikini. The bright color of her suit made it easy to realize that she had taken her top off almost as soon as she was on the mat, and the guy was making sure to pay plenty of attention to her tits.

123456...8