Five Dates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't have to watch to know that he was busy playing with her body, his mouth working on her nipples and his fingers in her pussy. She practically gave us a running commentary on the wonderful things he was doing to her. "Oh yes. That's it. Fuck me now," she moaned, drawing our attention back to them. We could see them lying on their sides facing us, with him behind her. He was working his cock in and out of her pussy with abandon, making her big, soft tits wiggle and bounce like crazy.

"I bet she comes before he does," Trish whispered.

"You think?"

"If he's fucking her as well as she's saying he is, yeah," she said with a giggle. "God, that's making me so fucking horny again though."

"It is?"

"Oh yeah. I wouldn't mind feeling something in my pussy right now," she said with a grin.

"Trish..."

"Shhhh. I didn't say we had to have sex," she whispered. "But I wouldn't mind if you rubbed on me a little. Maybe sucked my nipples like he'd been doing?"

"You wouldn't, huh?"

"Uh uh," she whispered. "But only if you want to. I don't want to push you to do something you don't want to."

I shook my head and shifted myself down low enough on the seat that I could lean over her. I closed my lips around one of her hard nipples and gently teased it with my tongue while I let my fingers stroke down her stomach and between her legs. She spread her legs wide for me and I stroked my fingers down between her wet lips, letting one finger slip easily into her wet depths.

"Ohhhh yeah," she moaned softly, "that feels so nice."

I concentrated on stroking my finger into her, curling it up against the top of her tunnel while using my palm to press against her pussy and clit. She arched her back and started to lift and lower her hips, helping stroke my finger inside her. In and out I slipped my finger while licking and sucking her nipple. I felt her hand find my hard dick, stroking me and teasing me while I worked my finger in and out of her.

"OH fuck yes!" the woman cried loudly, clearly climaxing as she gasped and grunted in the midst of her orgasm, but the rhythmic slapping continued, the husband fucking her even harder as she started to climax.

"Oh god. I want you in me," Trish moaned. "I wish you'd fuck me like that. Just pound your cock deep into me. You felt so good in there in the lake." One thing I could say was that THIS wasn't a Nancy thing. There was no way at all that Nancy would ever have done what we were doing. I pulled my hand from her pussy and rolled over on top of her, settling between her legs. I had to kneel in the foot well between the seats, but it wasn't overly uncomfortable. I grabbed my cock while she watched and slowly fed it into her, feeling her wet depths expand to accept me. "Oh my god, yes," she moaned softly as I sank deeper into her. I reached for both her tits and held them like handles, pumping my hips toward her. In and out I thrust, jamming my cock hard into her like she wanted, smashing my body against hers, driving my head against her cervix with each stroke. "Oh fuck yes! Fuck me honey! Fuck me hard!" she cried nearly as loud as the woman on the mat. I pounded into her, the boat rocking in time with my strokes as I drove into her over and over.

"Uhhh. Damn," I groaned, realizing that I was driving myself to an early climax as well. I barely had time to think about it before Trish started to climax, her pussy clenching and trembling around my fat shaft as I continued to stuff it in and out of her. The change in sensation was all that it took. I couldn't believe how quickly I was going to come. My body jerked, I felt cum surge into her. She reached out for me and pulled me down, pulling my face to rest on one of her soft tits, her body still trembling and shuddering as my body jerked and twitched, filling her with my seed.

"Thank you," she whispered breathlessly as I softened inside her. "You didn't have to do that, but thank you for doing it. It was just exactly what I wanted to feel." I knelt there, half on her and half off of her for long minutes before she eased her grip on me and let me up. "I think we better go in for lunch. I'm suddenly getting kind of hungry."

I nodded and pulled my softening cock from her pussy, looking down at her, her legs and pussy spread, my cum leaking from her. She lay there, waiting, letting me look, leaving me to my thoughts until I moved and held a hand out to help pull her up. She stood and wrapped her arms around me, standing on her tiptoes to match our heights. She gently kissed me, her warm, wet, lips pressed to mine for long seconds before she pulled slowly away. "Just wanted to say thank you," she breathed.

"You're welcome," I answered back, letting my arms, which had mysteriously wrapped around her, stroke up and down her back and bare ass. She smiled at me before stepping back out of my arms.

We dressed without another word and I pulled up the anchor. When we motored out of the cove, the couple we'd seen was lying on the mat, both of their suit bottoms pulled down to their thighs, the woman's chest completely bare. Trish settled into the passenger seat across from me, choosing to sit in the cockpit with me instead of the open bow this time. I looked at the sky and realized that clouds were building and we were probably in for a rainy afternoon. I hadn't bothered to even look at the weather when we'd planned this impromptu date.

When we got back to camp the clouds were certainly getting darker, so before lunch I set up the pop-up canopy over the picnic table centered in the gravel campsite, and our kitchen area I'd made next to the table. I zipped three of the four detachable sides onto the pop-up, leaving off the one to what I expected to be the least windy direction. The open side just happened to point toward the neighboring campsite with the little dome tent. As we sat at the picnic table, we could see there were two young women there, sitting in camp chairs, eating their lunch, occasionally looking up at the darkening sky.

By the time we'd finished making and eating our sandwiches the first big wet drops were plopping loudly on the top of the canopy. I watched the two young women scurry around, putting away their gear and getting things closed up for the coming storm and then retiring into the little dome tent. I hoped, for them, that it was going to be a short-lived storm. With two of them in that little tent there was little they could do but sleep or read a book, or maybe have sex, but I didn't see any indication that they were that kind of a couple. More like, good friends.

As the drops grew in intensity, so did the wind. I was soon forced to zip on the last side, enclosing us completely. I dug out and lit a lantern and hung it from the middle strut of the pop-up. "So what now?" Trish asked.

"Well, I always keep some cards in the cook box," I said with a shrug.

"Cards That could be fun. We could play strip poker!" she said with a giggle.

"It'd be a short game. Since I only have my swim suit on and you have that... tiny little thing on."

"True," she answered. We settled at the picnic table and played cards for a while. The hard, pounding storm tapered off to a steady rain that looked like it was going to spend the afternoon with us. I made a foray into the rain to go down and check the boat, taking the time to put up the running canvas to keep most of the rain out of it. Not that it really mattered that much, given how wet everything already was after the storm. On the way back I grabbed the camp chairs out of the back of the truck and then ducked back into the shelter. I was soaked from the cold rain, and Trish made me take my suit off and then dried me off with a towel. We settled into the bag chairs, me wearing only a towel wrapped around my waist.

The two of us sat next to each other and used the bench of the table as a foot rest, leaning back in our chairs to relax and listen to the steady but gentle rain with its steady pitter-patter on the nylon roof over us.

"Michael, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"What were you thinking about when we were having sex out there?"

"In the boat?"

"Where else?" she asked quietly.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

She looked over at me. "You know what I mean."

"Yeah."

"But you don't want to tell me?"

"Something like that."

"Okay, then yes or no. Her?"

"No," I lied.

"Good enough," she said, closing her eyes again.

I was almost asleep when I heard a young woman's voice on the outside of our enclosure. Trish got up first and walked to the corner zipper and unzipped it, pulling the wall back enough to look out.

"Hi," the young lady said. "I don't suppose we could impose on you a little. Our tent is leaking and we really don't have anywhere to stay dry but sitting in the car."

"Oh good lord. Come in here!" Trish said, holding the sidewall back enough to let the two young ladies from the neighboring site in out of the rain, zipping it closed behind them.

"We really appreciate this," one of them said as they peeled off the clear plastic ponchos that looked about as heavy as sandwich bags.

"Oh. It's so nice and warm in here!" the other one said before turning to Trish. "It's so nice of you and your husband to help us out. My name is Sarah and this is my friend Donna."

Sarah was clearly of some kind of Asian ancestry, somewhat shorter in stature, thin, with short, straight black hair and that stereotypical eye slant. I guessed she was maybe in her mid to early thirties. She had on shorts and a t-shirt, but both were soaked and clung to her body, accentuating her, maybe, C-cup breasts. Her friend was almost the opposite, tall, not nearly as thin, with light, chocolate brown skin and equally black hair that was nearly shoulder length with kinky little curls. She looked equally cold and wet in a pair of spandex biker shorts and a tank top.

"Well, have a seat," Trish offered with a smile. "This is Michael, and I'm his sister-in-law, Patricia, but everyone calls me Trish."

"Thanks," the two girls said almost in unison.

"You look wet. I'm afraid the only thing I can offer you for a towel to dry off is this little one," Trish said as she stepped to the kitchen and pulled the small hand towel from the top of the cook stove. "The only other one we have out here is the one around Micheal, but I don't think he's about to give that up, since it's the only thing he's wearing."

I saw Donna glance at me quickly, eyebrows raised, and then down to my lap. I looked down as well, the towel tenting up slightly. "I don't know. He might not mind," she said with a little smirk, reminding me of just exactly what she'd seen earlier.

"DONNA!" Sarah snapped. "Really? They're letting us in out of the rain and you wanna put the moves on him?"

"What?" Donna asked, looking back to her friend. "All I said was he might not mind giving up his towel. I know I wouldn't mind if he did."

"You really have to forgive Donna, sometimes she can be a bit forward!" Sarah said, elbowing her friend hard in the side.

I blushed, remembering that she'd been an unwitting audience for something that I thought I was doing to tease Trish. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done what I did," I mumbled.

"Last night or this morning?" Donna asked. "Because trust me, watching you shoot all over last night, it had my motor running allll night!"

"Last night?" I blurted out in shock. "You saw last night?"

"I did. And like I said, it looked pretty damn hot. Now that I know the two of you aren't like husband and wife..."

"DONNA!" Sarah cried. "What are you saying?"

"That he was sitting in front of the fire jacking off, watching... um... Trish playing with herself. They looked like they were having a good time and it was dark and... hell, I didn't have to work very hard to see. So why not watch?"

"Oh my god. I'm so embarrassed," Sarah said, lowering her face to her hands on the table top. "Next thing you're going to say is that you were playing with yourself too!" She lifted her head to look at her friend.

"Well....." Donna said with a shrug.

"Oh god," Sarah groaned.

"What? It was kinda hot. I've never seen a guy do that out in the open like that. I mean I'm sure they do, but I've never seen it. Hell, he must have shot his stuff at least three feet!"

"Oh lord," Sarah groaned again while Trish giggled.

"I'm not at all sure he would have done that if he'd have realized he was being watched, but he did. And yes, it did look pretty hot. I have to say, I came watching him as well." Trish said, trying not to giggle again.

Donna stood up and stepped around the side of the table so that we were in full view of each other. "If you don't mind. I think I'll take you up on the use of that towel." she said, reaching for the towel Trish had laid on the table. She bent over and pulled it toward her, leaving it lying on the end of the table while she reached for the bottom of her shirt. She pulled the tank top up and off, revealing her completely bare tits, each large, soft orb displaying the dark brown, almost black, areola that covered much of the front of each breast, and her large, protruding nipple that was equally so dark brown it was nearly black. She picked up the towel and began to dry her chest, lifting and holding each mammary while she dried around and under it.

Setting the towel down again, she pushed her spandex shorts down, sliding her tiny panty along with it. She bent over to work her shorts and underwear over her shoes, her big tits hanging down and swinging around while she held the end of the table with one hand. She frowned at the trouble she was having getting her shorts over her feet. She straightened up with both still around her ankles, and laid out the little towel on the edge of the table. She turned away from me, sat on the towel and then swiveled herself around to face us again, pulling her feet up to put them on the bench seat.

She sat with her knees apart, and her tits hanging down between her legs as she worked the spandex off over her shoes and then dropped the material on the ground with a wet plop. She straightened up and looked right at me, leaving her legs spread. "Wish I had another towel," she said, rubbing her hands up and down the insides of her thighs, her dark, nearly black, inner lips sticking away from her body after her fingers had stroked across them once or twice. "I don't think he's ever seen a black pussy before," she said with a grin. "Like the view?"

"Good god Donna! Do you ALWAYS have to be such an exhibitionist?"

"I'm not being an exhibitionist. I'm being a slut. Hell, you can't tell me that you wouldn't mind feeling that cock inside you."

"What cock?" Sarah asked, standing up part way and looking at my lap, drawing my own attention down to my lap. My dick had pushed its way up through where the towel had been overlapped and was now as completely exposed to her as she was to me. "oh my god!" Sarah breathed.

"Oh shit," I gasped, quickly pulling the towel over my protruding cock and trying to hide it. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"Don't apologize to me. I think it looks just fine." Donna grinned as she slipped off of the picnic table and squatted on the gravel next to my chair. She slipped her hand up my leg and under the towel, my hand moving quickly to meet hers and stop her from her intended target.

"You don't want me to touch it?" she asked with a little pout appearing on her face, my hand pressing hers against my thigh through the towel.

"I don't think...." I started to say as she reached with her other hand, tugging on the towel to pull it apart, forcing me to decide to continue holding her hand under the towel, or to use both hands to keep my dick covered. I chose to let go of her hand while I grabbed at the towel with both of mine. In the end it didn't matter. My dick was completely uncovered moments later and her hand, no longer restrained, was sliding up my thigh toward my exposed hardon while both my hands were trying to stop her from pulling the towel all the way off. If I hadn't been sitting on the towel I have no doubt she would have pulled it completely away.

I let go of the towel and moved my hands to meet her hand, trying to cover my dick and stop her from grabbing it at the same time. "I don't think we should be..." I started to protest again, quite a bit louder this time.

"Ohhhh. Come on. You can't tell me you don't want this."

"No. I don't think..." I protested again, this time interrupted by Trish.

"Michael! Stop!" I jerked my head to look at her sitting in the chair next to mine. "What are we here for? To have a good time. You have an admittedly good looking woman trying to play with your dick, and you're going to object?"

"I didn't say she was good looking." I protested, my eyes moving back to the naked woman in front of me.

"Yeah, your dick did. Let her do it. Just enjoy it. It's what Nancy would tell you if she were here now."

"But..."

"NO! Just let it happen! That's what this was about, right?"

I loosened my grip on her hands and closed my eyes as I took a deep breath. She had a point. I moved my hands away from my dick and felt Donna's two hands close around my rock hard dick.

"Mmmmmm that feels so nice and hard," she cooed softly, as her hands wrapped around my dick and slowly stroked up and down. "Just thought that since you were playing with your sister-in-law that your wife wouldn't mind. I don't want to step on any toes, but it is a pretty sexy cock," she said as she looked up at me. She looked at me, the smile disappearing from her face when she saw mine. "What? Did I say something wrong?"

"His wife passed away several months ago," Trish said quietly.

"I don't understand. But you two... last night... you were..."

"Yes, you're right. We were. His wife's last wish was that he go on five dates, that included sex, intended as a way for him to get away from mourning her and moving on. I was the first, at her request."

She moved her hand from my dick to my thigh and gently stroked it with her fingers. "That's a sweet idea. She must have loved you very much."

"She did." I nodded.

"It must be hard. Were you married a long time?"

"Almost thirty years," I said quietly.

"Wow. That is a long time. Did you get to say goodbye?"

"Yeah. I did. This... this is her idea to get me out there. She gave me five dates to learn to have fun again."

"With your sister-in-law? Doing things like last night together?"

"I'll be honest, I've had the hots for him for years. So my sister asked me to do this in her will, it wasn't hard to say yes," she said with a smile. "Not that I'm invested emotionally here. If you want to coax him to have sex with you, that's all fine with me too. He just has to have fun. Doesn't say it HAS to be with me."

"And by fun, you do mean sex, right?" Donna asked from where she knelt between my legs.

"I don't see why not." Trish grinned.

"So you really don't mind if I try and talk him into letting me play with that cock I saw last night?" she asked Trish, but looked at me lustfully, her hand reaching back out to grab my dick, which had lost a little of its hardness. She leaned toward me, her mouth open, clearly aiming it for my cock as she tilted it toward her.

"You're welcome to talk him into anything you think you can," Trish answered with a smile, "as long as you don't mind me watching."

"Trust me, I don't mind at all," Donna whispered just before she closed her lips around my head.

I sat there, stiff at first, feeling very uncomfortable with the young woman sucking my cock, gently at first, and then with growing gusto as she turned both of us on with her ministrations. "Tell me. Do you like to preform oral sex as well as you enjoy accepting it?" Donna asked as she held my dick in her hand and teased her tongue around the crown of my mushroom head.

123456...8