Five Dates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can tell you he does. And he's damn good at it from what I heard," Trish said quietly. "Why don't you show her Michael?"

"Yeah. Show me," Donna said, pushing herself up. She let go of my dick and held both hands out for me. I reluctantly took them and let her pull me out of the chair. She pulled me the two steps to the end of the table and then wiggled her butt onto the end of the picnic table without letting go of my hands. She pulled my hands to her big, easily DD or bigger breasts. She pressed my palms to her rock-hard nipples and then, holding my hands against her tits, laid back on the table, pulling me toward her as she spread her legs. She lifted her legs high in the air, finally letting go of my hands once my hardon was pressed against her wet pussy lips. "You can lick me as long as you want, and then, if you feel like it, do other things," she whispered. "All I ask is that you make me come."

"Uh, yeah," I whispered, looking down at her incredibly sexy body. I'd never been this close to a naked black girl before, and it was actually kinda enticing to be between her legs. I let go of her tits and knelt down, putting my face right in front of her dark black inner labia and the bright pink depths I saw when I spread her lips. I reached my tongue out and tasted her pussy, her juices already sweet with anticipation. I licked slowly up her slit, tasting her sweetness and letting my tongue dip as deeply into her as I could manage. She moaned softly as I worked closer to her clit and then gasped when I found it with the tip of my tongue. I licked up and down her slit slowly at first, enjoying both the sensation and the way she seemed to be enjoying my attentions.

Donna cupped her big tits and teased her own nipples while arching her back to rock her hips in time with my licks. I could see her friend, sitting on the table beyond Donna's head, watching, chewing her lower lip, one hand squeezing her breast through her wet shirt while the other pressed between her legs, trying to not look like she was playing with herself, even though she was.

"Sarah," Donna moaned softly, tilting her head back to look upside down, at her friend. "Come on, you know you have to."

"In front of him?" Sarah asked, looking down at Donna and then at me. "But I haven't. Not in front of anyone."

"Come on," Donna coaxed in a sweet, breathless voice.

"All of it?"

"All of it," Donna said with a moan. "Before he makes me come."

Sarah slipped off the table and stood next to it. She watched me lick Donna's pussy and look at her at the same time while she slowly pulled her shirt up and off. She had perky little C-cup breasts and puffy nipples about the size of nickels, centered in even larger bright pink areola, that pushed out in rounded little mounds. She pushed her shorts and tiny bikini panties down in one motion, slowly pushing them down her legs as she watched me watch her. She stepped her feet out of the shorts and stood for a moment, pressing her arms to her sides slightly, squeezing her tits together nervously as she watched me lick Donna's slit.

She moved slowly, climbing onto the table on her knees and then moved over Donna's head on her hands and knees, her head getting closer and closer to Donna's spread legs. She held herself on her hands and knees, looking down at me while I licked and stroked Donna's pussy. She held herself there, looking down at me nervously for several seconds, and then pushed herself upright, leaving her kneeling over Donna's face. I'd seen plenty of lesbian sex scenes on the web, but this was the first time I'd ever seen one in person. She spread her knees slowly, closing her eyes and lowered her pussy down lower. Donna lifted her hands up to Sarah's hips and pulled her down lower, sticking her pink tongue out and pushing it between the protruding inner labia of Sarah's pussy.

I pulled my face back and stood up, looking at Sarah as she reached her hands to her own breasts, her eyes still closed. "Oh fuck," Sarah moaned softly.

I watched Donna lick and tease Sarah's wet pussy lips while she lifted and spread her legs wider and then hooked them around my waist. She pulled me toward her, pulling me against her pussy. Once my hardon was pressed to her pussy lips, she released her legs and lifted and spread them wide again. She shifted her legs higher, closing them slightly, resting her calves on my shoulders. I knew what she wanted, and at that moment, I did as well. I pulled my hips back slightly and pushed my hardon down toward her pussy. I let my head slip between her sopping wet lips and then slowly pushed toward her again. I felt my head slip into her and then my shaft, sink slowly into her incredibly soft wetness.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuuck!" Donna moaned into Sarah's pussy. "Fuck me. Fuck my hot little pussy good!"

I started to stroke into her, driving slowly in and out of her unbelievably soft vagina. I felt her body caress my shaft and head with each stroke, pushing me toward climax. I didn't believe I was standing there, fucking a total stranger, someone I hadn't even known half an hour ago. Yes, I'd fucked Trish, because that was what my wife wanted. She wanted me to have sex with Trish. This? This was, well, different. This was sex for sex's sake. This was just plain lust, in a way that I would never have done only nine months before. My wife would NEVER have allowed or condoned or participated in what I was doing right now. She'd have called me any number of insulting names. Yet here I was, fucking a young woman that I didn't even know, and enjoying it.

"Come on. Don't stop. Fuck me! Make me come!" Donna begged with her face still between Sarah's legs.

I didn't even realize I'd slowed down my strokes, but there I was, standing between her legs, my dick stuffed in her sweet black pussy, just standing there thinking about Nancy. I looked over at Trish, sitting in her chair, looking at me, waiting. She gave me the slightest of nods and softly said, "She'd tell you to go ahead if she was here."

I looked at her and wondered if she really would. Trish stood up and walked to me, pulling off the tiny little bikini she still had on, dropping the pieces to the gravel the table was sitting on, leaving her naked as she stepped to me. She leaned her body against mine, pressing her soft tits against my arm, leaning herself toward me. She kissed my cheek softly and then flicked my earlobe with her tongue. She gently blew in my ear, making me shiver. "You've gone this far. Why not give her what she wants? Make her come. Fill her with your cum and enjoy how it feels," she whispered softly as she stroked her hand down my back to my butt. She squeezed my butt cheeks and pressed me toward the young woman lying on the table.

I nodded and started to stroke into Donna again, slowly working my cock back to full hardness. I could feel the softness of her pussy and see the sexiness of her body. Each stroke bounced her tits on her chest, moving her under Sarah's spread legs.

"Oh fuck yes. That's it. Fuck me. Fuck my hot sweet pussy!" she moaned as I started plunging into her faster. I drove hard into her, paying more attention to what my dick was doing to her than to what she was doing to me. I knew I'd come. I knew it was going to happen. What I wanted to do was to see her climax first. To watch her body feel the pleasure of my shaft. "Oh god. I'm gonna come," she gasped, stopping her licking of the pussy over her face. "Oh fuck. Ohhhhhh fuck yes!" she cried as her body started to shudder. I reached around her legs for her big, soft tits, finding her nipples and squeezing them gently. "OH YES!" she screamed out as I drove a few more hard strokes into her trembling pussy. I could see the pleasure on her face, feel the ecstasy of her body around my plunging cock. Yes, she was coming, and she was taking me with her.

I grunted as my body jerked and drove into her one last time. I felt her pussy squeeze around my swelling dick as a gush of cum lanced into her pussy. "FUCK YES!" she screamed a muffled scream into Sarah's pussy, which she had pulled down harder onto her face as she climaxed. I felt shot after shot of cum lance into her as she pushed up off her face so she could breath, making Sarah lean toward me as Donna gasped and moaned in pleasure.

"That's it. Let it go," Trish whispered in my ear. "Feel it flow into her, enjoy how it feels. Remember how it used to feel and feel it again."

"Uh huh," I grunted as I panted standing with my still twitching cock stuffed in Donna, her trembling legs resting on my shoulders, Sarah's face only a foot or so from my chest, looking down at my cock embedded in her friend. I let go of her tits and moved my hands to the legs on my shoulders. I lifted them off, pushing then up high and spreading them in a wide V. I moved my right hand to her pussy and pressed my thumb against the end of her slit and rubbed, driving it between her lips and finding her clit. I rubbed the hard little nub in circles, drawing another gasp and moan from her as I tried to push her climax back up to another peak like I had done so many times to Nancy. I could feel her pussy clench around me again as my thumb pushed her fading orgasm back up again. Her whole body jerked and shuddered for a few moments, her juices leaking around my slowly softening dick to dribble down her ass and balls on the way to the ground.

I could tell she was done and didn't want to overdo a good thing, so I eased and then stopped my pressure on her clit. I stood there, panting to catch my breath, watching Donna as she too gasped for breath.

"Go kiss him. Let him play with your body," Donna panted to Sarah demandingly.

"Yes ma'am," Sarah whispered just loud enough for me to hear her. She pushed herself more upright and knee walked down to where I was still standing between Donna's legs. Sarah reached out and rested her arms on my shoulders and leaned her face to mine. She pressed her lips to mine, softly at first, just barely brushing my lips with hers. She moved her head side to side, stroking her lips across mine slowly before using her tongue to tease my lips. She worked to coax my mouth open and then pressed her tongue into my mouth. She let her lips press firmly to mine as her tongue danced and teased across mine, enticing mine to follow hers back to her mouth. She sucked my tongue as she stroked my chest with her fingers, running her soft tips from my neck all the way to my pelvis, stroking her fingers gently on the part of my cock sticking out of Donna. She released my tongue from her mouth and then broke the kiss. "Play with me. Make me come. Stick your fingers in my pussy and let me come for you." she whispered before pressing her lips to mine again.

I slid my hand down up her thigh to between her legs, slipping one finger easily into her already sopping we pussy. I stroked her as she kissed me, teasing me. "Make me come for you." She whispered again as she rested her forehead against mine.

I stroked her clit, working my middle finger over and around her hard nub for only a very short couple minutes before she began to shudder and tremble, moaning that she was coming. She was still kneeling over Donna, who had to have one hell of a view of her pussy as Sarah's pussy leaked her juices, dripping down onto her lower chest and stomach.

"God your husband would love to see this one." Donna said as her feet pulled on my ass, squeezing me against her pussy, her hips trying to rock and grind herself against my body, my softened cock still inside her.

I stopped rubbing Sarah's pussy and pulled my head back to look at her face. "Wait a second. I don't get it. I thought you two were..."

"A couple?" Donna asked, stopping her grinding. "Oh no. She's married, but not to me. We play a little game and She lost a bet and she's mine for the weekend. Whatever I ask her to do. Whether it's licking my pussy, or letting me lick hers," Donna answered me with a soft, feminine, chuckle.

"So she's what? Your slave?" I asked with a frown, not really into that kind of thing at all.

"Not exactly. She could refuse, but then she'd have to pay the penalty."

"The penalty? What kind of penalty?"

"Tell him," Donna said softly. "Tell him why you're going to do everything I ask of you."

"We're part of a girls group. We play games and do fun things," she whispered. "If I don't do everything she asks of me, I have to entice my husband to let me tie him to the bed, pretending that he and I are going to have a new kind of fun. Then I have to stand and watch while all the girls in the group take turns teasing him, or whatever else they might want to do. Thing is, my husband doesn't know that I'm part of a group like this. He just thinks it's a little coffee clutch group. It's the same penalty all the girls agreed to if we reneg on a bet we lose."

"So he doesn't know you're fucking other guys?" I asked with a scowl, feeling like I'd just helped her cheat on her husband.

"NO! No. we don't. We don't cheat on our husbands. At least not with other guys. We just play a little with each other. Touching, kissing, toys. That kind of thing," she said defensively.

"How did you get mixed up in something like this?"

"It started out as a party to try out some new sex toys. We all had so much fun that we decided to keep getting together to play. It was innocent enough, until we started making little bets."

"Bets? Like what kind of bets?"

"Tell him. Tell him what it was that cost you this weekend?" Donna said, pushing herself up on her elbows. She squeezing her legs around me again to make sure I didn't slip out of her yet. "Uh uh. I'm not ready for that to come out yet. It might get hard again."

"The bet was simple enough. I had to go into the men's room of a truck stop, strip and pee in a urinal, and then walk out to the car again, naked. I got as far as walking into the men's room and then chickened out and ran out," she said softly.

"So you have to do anything she says, because you wouldn't do that?"

"Almost. She can't make me fuck you, or do something that would get me arrested."

"Did you just cheat on your husband?" I asked Donna.

"Nope. I'm single, I can fuck anyone I want," she said with a grin. "But if Sarah decides to fuck you, that's on her. I just can't make her do it. But what I can do us tell her to use your cock as a toy to play with her pussy. I bet you wouldn't mind at all letting her rub your dick around her pussy." Donna added as she moved her legs from around me. She awkwardly wiggled herself up on the table so there was plenty of room for Sarah to sit on the table between the two of us. "Okay sarah, lie down and use his dick as a toy. Tease yourself with his head until he's nice and hard and then make yourself come for him. Let him watch you come."

Sarah looked back at Donna with a little shocked look on her face. "Donna! No! Getting naked in front of him and letting him watch you lick my pussy is one thing. But watching me come like that? Really?"

"You know, I've been wanting to see if that cock your husband has is as good as you keep bragging about. If you don't want to, well, that's fine by me."

"Oh fuck," Sarah grunted with a scowl. "I'm beginning to regret this whole bet."

"Don't blame me. You were the one that bet Ronnie. I'm just the enforcer here."

"Ronnie?" I asked.

"Another woman in the group. She made the bet that I couldn't do what I as supposed to."

"I see. And I take it she did do it?"

"She not only walked in there and stripped, and peed, but she let one of the drivers finger her pussy until she came," Sarah said quietly. "I didn't think she had the balls to go in there like that. It should have been her here today, being told to do stuff."

"But she did, and you're here. So get to it," Donna quipped.

Sarah leaned back until the back of her head was resting in Donna's crotch and then she lifted and shifted her legs around me, holding them up and apart to show me her completely shaved pussy and the modest amount of pink inner labia pushing between her sexy outer lips. She reached for my soft dick and then bent her legs to hook one of them on my lower back, pulling me toward her. She used one hand to rub my dick around her pussy and the other to spread her lips apart, exposing her pink wet insides and her hard little clit.

Donna twisted her head to look at Trish sitting in the chair, her fingers idly teasing her pussy though the little bikini she still had on. "Why don't you have some fun too. Bring that over here and let me make you feel as good as he did to me."

"Oh. I couldn't," Trish said quickly, blushing in harsh light of the gas lanturn.

"Why? Never done girls before?"

"No. Actually I haven't," she answered quietly.

"Well, obviously you're not married, or you wouldn't be fucking your brother-in-law. So what do you do for sex?"

"Oh. Nothing really."

"Uh huh. I don't believe that one bit sister. Bring that pussy over here and let me see it."

"I don't think..." Trish protested quietly.

"Go on Trish." I prodded, her using her own words against her this time. "We're supposed to be having fun, right?"

"You're supposed to be having fun. I'm supposed to be the fun." She answered.

"Good. Be fun. Let me see you naked over her face," I answered her with a smile.

"You really want me to do that?"

"Why not? You basically told Donna she had free reign to fuck me, why not you too?"

"But Michael. Really?"

"Come on. Show me you can have fun too."

She shook her head and then stood up. It only took a few moments to take the tiny suit off and she was climbing onto the table. Donna lay back down flat and guided Trish to kneel over her face. "You have a very sexy little pussy," Donna cooed softly as she coaxed Trish to spread her legs and lower herself to her face. "Mmmmmmm. Tell me this isn't a little cum on your pussy lips. Have you two been doing more than a little showing off for each other?"

"Maybe a little," she said with a small shrug. "We went swimming earlier and maybe played a little bit."

"With a cock like his? You only played a little bit? You sure you wanna stay with that?"

"Well, maybe more than a little." Trish groaned as Donna stroked her tongue along Trish's lips. "Oh fuck."

"You like that, huh?" Donna asked before going back to stroke her lips more.

I stood between Sarah's legs, her eyes closed and her hand working my quickly-hardening dick around and around her lips. The sight in front of me was incredible. Three completely naked bodies in front of me, one of them my sister-in-law, who until this weekend, I had never seen naked, getting her pussy licked by an incredibly sexy black girl. How could I NOT be turned on by the sight? I wasn't sure who to watch; Sarah, teasing my cock head up and down between her lips, Donna's naked body, or Trish, who was clearly enjoying Donna's attentions despite her nervousness. Her nipples had become rock-hard as she squatted, her hands reaching down and grabbing Donna's big tits for balance. As I watched I could see Trish massaging and kneading Donna's tits, her excitement growing by the moment.

Sarah moaned softly in front of me, my fat head sliding from the entrance to her depths, all the way to her clit. Up and down she rubbed me, her moans growing at the same time as Trish's. Her legs were spread apart, but bent, her heels resting on my lower back. I could feel her heels digging into my back as she rocked her hips in time with her strokes of my cock up and down her lips. The constant teasing of that special little place under my head was getting me really really turned on, as if the view in front of me wasn't enough.

I guess I should have expected it. Maybe Donna did expect it. I felt Sarah push my dick down again, dipping it into the entrance to her vagina again, only this time, instead of sliding it back up her slit, she dug her heels into my lower back, pulling me toward her and forcing the head of my cock into her. As soon as my head felt her pussy close around it, my body responded and leaned into the sensation, forcing me quickly and deeply into her sopping wet depths. "Oh fuuuuuuck!" she gasped as I slid deep into her. "Oh fuck me. Please fuck me," she moaned.

1...345678