All Comments on 'Five Dates Ch. 04'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Great segment, very complex yet easy to follow and get emersed in. Thanks for sharing your fantasy and talent.

Cheers

SAGE

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

GEEZ, it's a fucking no brainer. Donna is fucking everyone she comes in to contact with. Trish has been in love with him for years!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

Honestly glad Donna is gone, it was obvious she was incompatible, not even close to a one man woman. Question is, does he keep being somewhat hypocritical? or does he finally pick one and return to his monogamous former self? Guess we read on and see.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 1 year ago

This feels like it's my story only I never lost a wife.

I feel the same way the MC feels about sex and love and all that. so I can relate really well with this story. I liked Donna but yeah I didn't see it working there, I have been rooting for Trish, but kind a agree with Donna that Trish is too much like Nancy for it to work, that leaves Lizzy... I am just not feeling her for some reason. Time will tell I guess. Thanks for Sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not only is the latest chapter in this story a great drama, it is beautifully written. There is plenty of emotion and romance in this chapter, and the gripping conclusion leaves there reading pining to find out what is going to happen next. Five stars.

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBiteover 1 year ago

Dang, that was a rough one. Eddie is a massive jerk "I won't finish in her"..... proceeds to finish in her. Yeesh

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If the "other man" is basically a glorified dildo, and she likes Michael that much...but not enough to switch from living dildos to literal ones, and other women? Seriously. He had no problem with other women, in fact he even tolerated other guys, minus creampies. But she couldn't even manage that. A slave to "meaningless sex" with guys she doesn't love. She deserves to be alone, as she guaranteed she would be. Eventually maybe she'll find a guy who disdains her as much as she disdains herself, and they'll be unhappy together. Jesus.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Agree with Sailorman1962.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

You continue to do a great job intertwining multiple plot lines. Interesting note in this chapter of Donna not thinking Trish will work out and why. I get the points but the familiarity and history with Trish is also a powerful plus if his heart is with her. I like how you had Michael make her separate for a fair evaluation. 5*

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 1 year ago

Again another great chapter. Looking fwd to the next 1.

IveBignuttsIveBignuttsabout 1 year ago

Awesome story and very well thought scenarios. Can't wait to see where it leads. Voted 5 stars again !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Michael set the his boundaries.

They agreed to them.

Eddie lied. (not that he owes Michael anything)

Donna lied on multiple levels.

Time for Michael to move on.

rbloch66rbloch6611 months ago

What I don't understand is why Michael didn't end it when it started feeling not right for him. He knew that they would be compatible, but I think he was hung up on wanting someone to love. Where he went wrong is when he started compromising his values. Plus he needed to learn to say no to women who pushed him, rather than trying to be the nice guy.

DuncanitaDuncanita11 months ago

I'm SO hoping that Trish and Michael are the onesbthat get together... that he realises that she isn't Nancy and "discovers" that his feelings for her are true love (again)...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

OOps! Little bit of a problem in the story.

He drove to Donna's and then they dropped him off at his house. Where is his car? How does he get it back? Next chapter starts with him going back to work. Looked at the 16 comments at time of me commenting and no mention of this problem.

Not criticizing the story, just pointing out a hole in the story logic. I'm enjoying the series.

rRC

> I went home to an empty house after work. I was partly tempted to call Trish, but I knew that the next morning I was headed off with Donna and her friends. Instead I called Donna and she was more than happy for me to head over and spend the night with her. I grabbed some dinner on the way and showed up at her house a little after seven. I wasn't surprised to find her naked, and within a few

> They all came back and I could see that Donna was trying hard not to cry. We packed the gear in the car and climbed in, Donna sitting next to me. She leaned against me the whole drive home. I knew what she was thinking, or at least I was pretty sure I did. When they dropped me at the house she got out with me, still naked, and walked to the door. She wrapped herself around me as much as she could and kissed me tenderly.

>"Thank you for trying," she whispered. She broke the hug and walked back to the car. As they drove away I could tell she was sobbing in the back seat.

OGHMNWOGHMNW6 months ago

WOW, It sure did get wild and crazy at work. Liz is the only one with a valid claim for Michael. Michael’s suggestion for Julie (HR) to visit the club only has one flaw, that photos & video recording likely aren’t allowed and hard to hide on a nude body. Yes, Darleen has a crush on Michael but can handle it better knowing that he cares. Donna tried her best and Sandra tried to help sway Michael but in the end he has a BIG Issue with Donna’s sexual needs. Maybe they can still be friends with solo benefits at times. It’s good to see Trisha there to catch Michael as he falls after this heartbreak again. Thank You and on to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thanks for the story. I hate to say it, but it was kinda obvious in the previous chapter that neither Trish the Reminder of Loss nor Donna the Insatiable are going to work out. Despite that, I liked the journey, in particular things Trish and Michael found out about their own sexuality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES