Five Dates Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not much. I was just talking to a couple friends. I told them about how good your cock looked and how you turned me down when I got naked for you the other day. I might have said that I wanna fuck your brains out, and if you won't come to my house and do it, I might have to just walk into your office and do it here."

"Good lord," I groaned. "How do I stop this?"

She giggled. "That's easy. Pull down my zipper and fuck me. Word'll get around that your taken."

"Or that I'm willing to do it here," I whispered.

"Maybe. Willing to take the chance?"

To be honest, after Darleen's teasing I was damn horny and tempted to do just that. "Can you come quietly?"

"Can you make me come?" she asked back.

I reached around behind her and pulled the zipper slowly down. "If we get in trouble, it's your fault," I whispered.

"You know what? For once I don't care if I get caught having sex. This time it's because I want to have it. It's with the man I want to have it with and it's even where I want to have it. So no, I don't care if I get in trouble or not. I just hope you can make me orgasm, because I've faked it so many times over the years..." she said, leaving it unfinished. Her hands reached to my belt and undid it. She felt my hands leave her back and she stepped back. In moments her dress was sliding down her body, leaving her in nothing but high heels. She stepped to me again, stepping out of the dress and pulled me by the front of my pants toward her desk as she backed up. She unzipped and unbuttoned my pants, letting them slide down my legs, and then pushed my boxers down, freeing my now totally hard dick.

"Fuck me sweetie. It doesn't have to be anything special. Just make me come around your dick, please?"

I nodded and helped lift her legs as she sat on the corner of her desk. I spread her legs and stepped between them, her hands finding my dick and guiding me toward her. She rubbed my head up and down her slit and then coaxed me closer to her. I felt my head engage into her wetness and pushed slowly into her, hearing her moan softly as I sank into her wet pussy. I was about halfway in when I felt my shaft grab her lips, and pulled back a little. Several short strokes later I was fully penetrating her, her body just barely able to take my full length. She used her hands behind my neck for support and, holding her legs, I started to stroke myself in and out of her. God, she felt good around me. Different than Donna and Trish. Maybe it was the way she was looking at me, or the way that I was looking at her body move in time with my strokes. Maybe it was the setting or the teasing I'd just had, but damn this was feeling good.

I stroked in and out of her, feeling her hips move on the desk as she arched her back toward me with each stroke. Her motions seemed to tease me even more than I would have expected. I had to concentrate on not climaxing as I pumped in and out of her, wanting to see and hear her orgasm before I came. I didn't know how long I was pumping in and out of her, but I could tell she was finally inching closer to climax. Her breathing changed, deeper and more ragged. I could feel her pussy clench a little around me half a dozen times, but the most telling thing was her eyes. I saw tears in her eyes and running down her cheeks as her body made the final little trip to its climax. She opened her mouth and gasped loudly as her body jerked and tensed. I could feel her pussy contract hard around me and try and keep me from pulling back as her legs trembled. The additional tightness pushed me over the edge as well, releasing the climax that I had been struggling to hold back. My body grunted and jammed hard into her. I could feel my cock pumping shot after shot of cum into her depths, each surge drawing another silent gasp from her as she felt them empty into her depths.

"Oh fuck yes," she squeaked quietly, trying to be silent and not quite making it. She pulled me toward her until she could lay her head on my chest. "Oh fuck yes," she panted. "God, I could do that every day. It was so, so, different. I could tell you were holding back. I wish you wouldn't have had to. But thank you. It was sweet of you."

"After what you've been through, you deserved to be put first for a change."

She tilted her head up to look at me and then pulled me toward her. She pressed her lips to mine and kissed me with a very long, very wet kiss. Her lips were as soft as flower petals as we kissed. She sucked my lower lip and flicked her tongue across my lips several times before using it to coax my mouth open. We continued the embrace, each of us teasing the other's tongues playfully. We might have stayed there kissing even longer had her office door not opened.

"About fucking time," I heard a female voice say before the door closed again.

"Oops," she said with a squinch of her shoulder and a contrite look on her face. "Guess I should have locked it. Next time I'll remember."

"Is there going to be a next time?"

She looked at me for long seconds before answering. I could see the look on her face was one of desire and trepidation at the same time. "I hope so. I hope so very very much," she whispered. "Do you want to? Do this again? With me, I mean?"

I looked back at her. "Yeah, I think I'd like to," I answered her. "I haven't ever done anything like this, so it's a little scary, but I'm glad we did."

"Next time it'll be your office," she whispered before kissing me again. "Now we better do something."

"Oh?"

"Uh huh. I don't have any panties, remember?"

"So?"

"Um. You're gonna be leaking down my legs," she said with a giggle. "You know anywhere you got some panties?"

I laughed quietly. "Just so happens I have a pair in my desk."

"If you go get them, I'll promise to stay naked for you."

"I can do that," I agreed. I pulled out of her and she reached down to try to stem the flow with her fingers. I found her box of Kleenex across the desk and grabbed several tissues. I handed them to her and then pulled my boxers and pants up. "Be right back."

I slipped out of her door and headed to my office. It took several minutes to make the trip, including finding the underwear she'd left with me in my drawer. I walked back and slipped into her office without knocking. True to her word, she was still sitting on her desk naked. She held her feet out to me and I worked the panties over her high heels and then pulled them up to her knees. I was about to lift her off and pull them up further and I changed my mind. I pulled then back to her ankles and spread her knees. I leaned over and kissed her mound and then her pussy. I reached out and pressed my tongue between her lips and found her clit, teasing the tip of my tongue back and froth across the hard nub.

"Oh fuck," she gasped. "What are you doing? I'm full of your cum!"

"So?" I asked, licking her clit some more.

"Oh shit. Ohhhhhhh shit. Oh honey. You're gonna make me come again. OHHHHHHHH shit shit shit!" she squealed loudly as my attentions to her recently-excited pussy pushed her to another quick climax. I licked until the little shudders faded away and she pushed my head away. She looked at me and reached for my neck again. She pulled us together and kissed me urgently, needily. We broke the kiss and I helped her off the desk, pulling her panties up all the way this time. I helped her back into her dress and then we hugged and kissed again.

"I better go."

"Yeah. Michael?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you. I don't think you can ever know that this meant to me."

"Probably not, but I can try. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Oh god Micheal. It's the first sex I've really enjoyed in years," she said with a bright smile. "And I hope the start of a lot more," she added before letting go of me.

I headed out of her office, getting envious looks from at least to of the engineers in the cubicles. I wonder how many of them heard us having sex and if I was going to get an official visit from HR now.

It was almost quitting time when Darleen came into my office. She pushed the door closed behind her and as she walked toward my desk; her dress slid down her body, apparently already unzipped before she ever came in. She walked to my desk, completely naked and pushed my chair back. "This time I'm not taking no for an answer," she said sternly as she moved my keyboard and sat on the edge of my desk. She kicked off her high heels and lifted her feet to rest them on the arms of my chair, her knees spread wide so I had a complete view of her pussy.

"What's this?"

"Don't play coy with me. I know what you did in Elizabeth's office. Now it's my turn."

"Your turn?" I asked trying to look innocent.

"To get fucked."

"What if I don't want to?"

"I'm not giving you a choice. I've waited patiently. I've sat back and watched you morn your wife. Now you're fucking people again, I want in. I want to be fucked. I want to feel it inside me."

"Darleen. Why do you wanna have sex with me? Shouldn't you be looking for a guy your own age?"

"Guys my age are only into one thing: get off, get out. I'm not the prettiest girl in the joint, I know that. Guys that have sex with me are doing it because I'm easy. I'm needy. I'm not desirable. I know that. Doesn't mean I don't want to have good sex. I just don't attract guys that are good at it."

"But you think I am?"

"Well, you've sure as hell had a lot of practice." She chuckled.

"Practice doesn't make perfect."

"No, but you do. I heard how it went in there. The girls were listening outside. They said you made her climax twice. I'm only asking for once. Just one nice good orgasm."

"Shit. Do you know how much trouble we'd be in if someone came in right now?"

"Oh yeah. Good thing I locked the door, huh?" she said with a grin, reaching down between her legs and stroking her pussy. "So how about it? Wanna share that bulge? I know you're turned on. I can see how hard you've already gotten."

I shook my head. "We can't do this. Not that I'm against having sex with you as a person, but I'm against losing my job for having sex with my secretary."

The look on her face said it all. Rejection. Didn't matter the reason, she'd been rejected again, and it was definitely my fault. She put her feet down, walked across the office to where her dress lay on the floor. She bent to pick it up, her ass and wet pussy pushing out at me. She straightened and held the dress in her hands, not moving toward the door and not moving to put it on. I got up and walked to where she was. I grasped her shoulders and pulled her back against me.

"I'm sorry. I know that hurt. I just don't want to get in trouble and lose my job. Not that I don't want to have sex with you. I like you. You're a sweet girl."

She turned in my arms and wrapped them around my waist, pulling us together and pressing her big tits to my chest. "Then why not? Just once? I promise, I won't pester you for more again."

"Darleen, you're younger than my own daughter. Why do you want someone twice your age to do this?"

She turned her head and laid it on my chest, without her heels on, she was nearly a full head shorter than me. "When you interviewed me, well, it made me all wet and tingly. I guess I took the job because I had this fantasy of you taking me. So many times I've sat at home and pretended in my mind that you called me in to talk about something and then pulled my skirt up and fucked me from behind, or had me sit on your lap and ride you. You never came before I did, and when you did, I could feel you coming all the way through my body. I guess it was a stupid fantasy, but something about the way you looked at me, the way your eyes looked when you looked at me. I'm sorry. Stupid fat girl dreams."

I shook my head and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me tightly. "You don't look fat. I find you quite attractive," I whispered. "It's just that you work for me. We'd get in all kinds of trouble."

"Only if someone found out. I can be quiet. Or we could go sneak off somewhere. I'd even go home with you if you wanted. Just once I want to feel what it's like to be taken by a real man."

"And you think that's how it'd be?"

"I know it is. I heard the girls talking about how you made Elizabeth climax twice in her office. I just want to feel that. Just once."

I let go of her and stepped back. I knew I could really regret this, but I had a soft spot for her. She'd always been sweet and kind, and after Nancy passed, when I sat in my office, overwhelmed with grief, she'd be there for me, sometimes holding my head and gently trying to comfort me. She seemed to always know when it had become too much. Sometimes she'd walk in with a folder in her hand and tell me a funny joke, or ask a silly question that I knew she knew the answer to. It was always just to break my train of thought from what was overwhelming me. The last eight months had been damn hard, and she, like Trish, had been there for me. How could I not do the same for her?

"Come here," I said softly. I pulled her by the hand back to my desk. I gently coaxed her back onto the edge where she had been sitting and put her legs back on the arms of my chair, with me standing between them. I reached down to my pants and undid them, letting them slide to the floor. I pushed down my boxers, freeing my hardon. I let her look at it, sticking out at her, while I unbuttoned my dress shirt. I pulled it off, leaving me almost as naked as she was. She stared at my cock as I sat down and I leaned toward her.

I wrapped both arms around her big thighs and leaned my face between her legs. I gently kissed each thigh and then her curl-covered mound. I nuzzled my face down further, kissing her fat outer lips before moving my fingers to her outer lips and pulling them apart to expose her inner lips and her pink depths.

"Ohhhhhh fuck," she moaned softly as I licked up her wet lips, dipping my tongue deep between her soft, tender inner labia to taste her wetness. She tasted wet and sort of sweet as I dipped my tongue deep between her lips. I searched with my tongue for her clit and found it, flicking across it and drawing a sharp gasp from her. "Ohmygod," she moaned softly as I concentrated on her hard little nub. I licked over it softly and then used the tip of my tongue to flick it rapidly, alternating the two treatments to drive her quickly up the slope toward climax. Her hips rocked on my desk and her pussy leaked copiously as I inched her body closer and closer to climax. "OH FUCK!" she squealed, trying to stay quiet, but being less than successful. Her whole body seemed to tremble and shudder as she lifted and spread her legs as far apart as she could. I looked up at her face, her head tilted back, her long hair flowing down onto my desk as she panted and shuddered.

I slowly eased my attentions to her pussy and then stopped licking her. I released her thighs and kissed my way up her body to her huge tits. Each areola covered the whole front of each breast. I kissed my way to her right breast and then kissed her areola. Her nipples were inverted, so I put my lips over one and sucked, drawing it out of hiding. I flicked and sucked the hard nub as I moved my dick closer to her pussy.

"Oh god yes," she moaned as I rubbed my head up and down her sopping wet pussy. I released her nipple so I could straighten up. I looked down at her, her eyes locking with mine. "Do it," she whispered as she felt me slowly push my head harder against her lips. "Please?" I pressed harder and my dick slid into her depths, her surprisingly tight pussy caressing my shaft as I pressed slowly into her. "Oh god yes. Oh please fuck me," she moaned, closing her eyes for a few moments.

I started to stroke in and out of her, working the full length of my dick into her with each slow stroke. Her panting seemed to grow again as I pushed faster into her, her pussy seeming to clench and spasm around me as I drove into her over and over. Her tits moved and swayed on her chest sexily, her inverted nipples pushing out as she became more and more excited. Her hips rocked with each stroke and the look on her face was one of total desire. She licked her lips between gasps for air and mumbled little requests for me to make her come again. I knew she was going to. And so was I. I could feel my own urgency building, that comfortable, warm sensation that coaxed me to keep stroking just a little more. A few more strokes was all I could take. I watched her face change as her second climax washed over her. Her mouth was in a wide O as she let out a long low gasp. "FUUUUUUUUCK!" she answered herself as her body started to shudder. I felt her pussy clench and try to draw me deeper into her as the first surge of cum lanced out of me deep into her pussy. "YES!" she cried loudly as her whole body bucked.

She pushed herself toward me, wrapping her legs and arms around me, pulling us together, her tits pressed tightly to my body as I continued to jerk and spasm, pumping more cum deep into her. Slowly my body eased as did hers, but she continued to hold me tightly. She tilted her head up and begged me quietly to kiss her. I leaned my head down to hers and we kissed wetly for long minutes, not breaking the long, wet lip-and-tongue-sucking kiss until my dick had softened and slipped from her.

"Thank you," she whispered as she broke the kiss. "I knew it would be perfect."

"I don't know that it was that."

"Oh trust me, it was. It was even better than I had imagined it could be. I knew we'd have to be careful. I don't want to get you in trouble, but I wouldn't mind doing this again sometime. I mean, I could just walk in and bend over and let you fuck me again. I wouldn't mind that at all."

"Wouldn't that be no better than those guys that what, fuck and go?"

"Oh, it'd be so much different. I know that you'd make sure I came first and I'd know it was you. I'd know that you care. Like you just did. You did this because you care. I care too. I know that we wouldn't ever be able to be anything permanent. I'm way too young, but for now, just knowing that you care, that's enough for me."

I wondered what the hell I had just started. I opened my mouth to say something but she moved her hand and covered my mouth. "No, don't. Please. Don't say anything. I know I'm being silly. I know that you don't and can't love me. But I do know you care about me. I know that you appreciate the times I've let you cry on my chest these last months. I did it because I cared about you. I wanted to comfort you. I wanted to help you. Doing that made me feel connected to you. So many times I wanted to just take my dress off and hold you against me. Feel your body against mine as I comforted you. I know, I'm a silly little girl, but it's what I thought. Feeling you like this, now, naked against me, having just made love. I know what it can feel like with someone who does care."

She moved her hand from my face and I whispered, "You're welcome."

She smiled at my reply. "I guess we better dress. I wasn't as quiet as I hoped I could be. I wouldn't want us to get caught."

"No, that would be bad," I agreed. She leg go of me and I stepped back.

"Do you still have my panties?"

"Um. Yeah," I said, opening my drawer. I pulled them out and held them out. She grinned at me and lifted her feet and legs together.

"Why don't you?"

I knew what she meant. I slipped her feet into the holes and then drew them up her body as far as I could. I helped her off the desk and pulled them the rest of the way up. She bent down to grab her shoes that were lying near my desk. She looked at my cock and then leaned her face to it. She sucked and licked our juices from it for several seconds before picking up her shoes. One at a time she slipped them on, making her taller now. She stepped to me again, reaching between us. She pushed her panties down to her thighs and guided my partly hard dick between her wet thighs.