Five Dates Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Eddie finished, he gave the group a little wave and climbed back up to us. "God that was fun," he panted, his body still not over his orgasm, his softening dick still leaking strings of cum. He stepped to where we were and he and Sandra embraced, kissing long and hard while Donna helped me off the rocks and back to the trail. We waited for them to finish kissing, which took a while because they didn't seem to be in any hurry, each of them teasing and stroking each other's bodies in front of the group that was still watching. Finally, they broke the embrace and headed to where we were. He put the camera away and slung the pack on his back. We collected the girls' skirts and then we headed into the woods and away from the falls.

"You know they're going to be fucking in a few minutes. Wanna sneak back and take some more pictures?" Sandra asked quietly.

"How do you know?"

"Oh honey. Those guys were so fucking hard. I doubt their girls will be able to stop them from stripping them. Yeah, I think we should. Just for fun. If we're quiet we might catch them."

"What the hell, why not?" Donna agreed.

"Sure, why not." I shrugged.

We turned around and walked quietly back down the trail and sure enough there they were, all four bare naked, fucking on the rocks. Sandra started shooting pictures of the twenty-something year old couples, one with the girl on a rock with her guy between her legs, pounding into her, the other guy laying where I had been, his girl straddling him and jamming herself down on his hardon over and over. Her little C-cup tits bounced and danced on her chest as she pounded her shaved pussy up and down his shaft. Donna moved next to me and pulled my hand between her legs, coaxing me to stroke her while we watched them fucking. She turned her head and started kissing the side of my face, kissing my cheek and licking my earlobe. She coaxed me to stand up and then pressed her body against mine, smashing her tits into my chest and reaching down to my hardening dick.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

"Here?"

"Uh huh. I want you inside me. I want to feel you pumping your dick in my pussy," she moaned before pressing her lips to mine. I felt her lift one leg and wrap it around me to give herself access between her legs. She pushed my dick down between her legs and then let go. I felt her fingers find my dick and press me up against her lips, working and angling her hips until she managed to get my head engaged into her depths. She arched her back a little more and I felt her hand on my ass, pulling me toward her. I pressed myself into her, arching my back to force more of me into her.

She moved her leg to stand up again, the two of us standing face to face, working my dick in and out of her pussy while she panted for breath with her lips nearly touching mine.

"Oh god. I love how you feel in me. I wanna come around you so bad. I wanna feel you coming in me. Make me come around you lover. Make me come for you!"

"Uh huh," I grunted, no longer caring about being quiet. If they found out we were there at this point, who cared? The two of us rocked so our thighs slapped together, driving my cock into her a few inches and then pulling back again. The angle must have been extremely good for her, her hard clit dragging against my shaft with each stroke. I could see the look in her eyes, the look on her face, change, as she grew closer to climax much faster than I would have expected. In and out I pushed, driving both of us closer to orgasm as the underside of my head and that sensitive spot stroked hard against her vaginal walls.

"I'm going to come lover. When I come, just keep going. Fuck me until you fill me," she moaned quietly as her legs started to tremble. "OHHHHH FUCK YES!" she suddenly cried out into the trees as her whole body started to tremble. I could feel her pussy clenching and spasming around me as I continued to drive up into her, now changing my strokes to plunge up into her with hard thrusts the way I knew she loved. The extra stimulation was going to send me over the edge as well, the trip to ecstasy lane hurried along by the sound of one of the girls on the water fall also climaxing, her cries and gasps echoing off the rocks.

My body spasmed and I felt myself jam my cock into her as far as I could and surge a gush of cum into her. She pulled us tightly together and we stood there, climaxing tighter, her lips pressed to mine as my dick pumped cum into her sopping-wet pussy. "Oh god, yes," she whispered. "I wish I knew why I loved feeling you come in me so much."

"You don't like getting that from other guys?" I asked breathlessly.

"Oh, I love feeling it. But it's not the same. For some reason yours feels different. Special. When you come in me, well, I wish it would never stop. Just keep pumping and pumping you into me until there isn't any room left in me," she whispered before pressing her lips to mine again.

"Well, if nothing else, we've figured out that Michael isn't bashful once he gets turned on. I don't think you have to worry about being relegated to the bedroom for sex or anything," Sandra said from next to us. "But if you two are done, why don't we head back to the car."

"Might as well. I think I wore him out," Donna said with a giggle.

We walked back to the car, hand in hand, our day's game forgotten for the time being.

"Well, now we have to make a decision," Sandra said, moving toward me. Donna slipped aside enough to allow Sandra to move in front of me and wrap her arms around my neck. "You see, I've done my homework. Donna tells me that to be an official date, you have to stay overnight and have sex. I think we've covered the sex thing, at least we've opened the door to all kinds of sexy little fun. Now we have to decide if we're going to make in an official date."

"Well, I can sleep over at Donna's and make it a date. Technically, I already did, so I think it's already a date," I answered her.

She faked a pout. "Here I thought I had a perfect solution to turn it into a date."

"And what's that?"

"We brought everything we need to spend the night down on the river shore," she said. "Just the four of us. Playing in the water, playing on the beach, playing in the tent. I think you get the idea."

"And if I decide the only one I want to play with is Donna?"

"Well, then I'll be disappointed, but if that's the way you want it, I'll accept it. I was hoping that we might have convinced you that sharing as a couple isn't nearly like sharing at the club."

"No, it doesn't seem to be."

"I wouldn't mind sharing your dick a few more times tonight. That is, if you don't mind Eddie sharing Donna a little."

"I'm not totally convinced I like that idea."

"What bothers you about it? Seeing him inside her?"

"Actually, I think I could get used to seeing him play with her pussy and boobs. You know, licking and touching. Watching him putting his dick in her is a lot harder. But if I think of it that he's just another toy, like any other dildo she's use, I can kinda get past it. But toys don't fill her with semen."

"Ahhhhh. It's that part that bothers you? What if he didn't. What if he didn't fill her with cum? Would it still bother you to see him fucking her?"

"I don't know that I'd ever enjoy seeing it, not like Eddie enjoys seeing you getting fucked. But I could learn to accept that she enjoys it and I think maybe I could handle it."

"What about you filling me with your cum?"

"If I'm not letting her get that, wouldn't it be a little hypocritical of me doing it to you?"

"It would be, except that in my case I want it, and so does my husband. He doesn't mind at all seeing another man come inside me. It's not like I can get pregnant, so what's the harm?"

I looked at Donna for help. She looked back at me and leaned toward me. She kissed me on the cheek and whispered. "Honey, if you wanna come when she's on you, that's fine. It doesn't bother me. If you wanna not do it, that's fine too. I'm sure she'll be happy to give you that happy ending another way. But don't worry about hurting my feelings. I just want to see you enjoy yourself. Why don't we stay and see what happens?"

"I don't know that I wanna stay all night, but if you want to go play down by the river a while, I wouldn't mind. It is kinda hot. But I didn't bring a swim suit."

"Silly boy. Who plans on using a swim suit?" Donna whispered.

"With all the people still canoeing?"

"I think you missed the point at the waterfall. Some of us enjoy showing off. It makes the sex all the better," Sandra whispered. "I'll stand right out in the river naked and let you fuck me to your heart's content, no matter who floats by. If it's some guys, all the better."

I shook my head. "You really enjoy that?"

"We don't get to do it a lot, so yeah. Usually we're just playing games with another couple. We've gone to the club, but don't really love it. Too raucous for us. We like it a little quieter and more subdued."

I nodded my assent. "Alright. Let's go to the river for a while."

"OH GOOD!" Sandra said brightly. "I knew you'd want to."

It only took a few minutes for us to be driving down the rough, rutted road again, this time with all four of us naked. We pulled onto the highway and drove down about three or four miles to another access road off the highway, the whole time Sandra was playing with my dick while she sat next to me. We pulled onto it and drove down the twisting dirt road until we hit the end of the road. I was actually disappointed when we pulled to the end and found we weren't the only ones there. My first reaction was that our fun was just ended. I sat in stunned silence in the back seat as Sandra got out of the car and walked, still butt-naked, down to the shoreline to find who else was there.

She came walking back a few moments later, a huge smile on her face. "No problem. There's only one other couple down here and they didn't seem at all bothered by the fact that I was naked."

"Great!" Eddie said as he climbed out. "I'll get some stuff out."

"I didn't say we were going to spend the night," I protested.

"Oh, just some chairs and a cooler of drinks and such. I don't know about you, but I'm getting pretty thirsty."

"Well, yeah. I wouldn't mind a drink," I agreed.

"Honey, I got something you can drink any time you want," Sandra said as she stepped up to me. Without using her hands, she leaned against me and pressed me back against the side of the car, pressing her tits to my chest and her pelvis against my hard dick. "You can drink my pussy juice any time you want. All you gotta do is say you want it. You can either lick me until I come in your mouth or you can just lie down and let me bring it to you."

"Is it my imagination or were you a little more, um, reserved a little while ago?"

"That was before you said you wouldn't mind fucking me in the river if I asked you to!" she said with a girlish giggle.

"And her walking down to the river and flashing whoever was down there." Her husband chuckled. "Welcome to my little kinky little wife's life!"

"Alright. Maybe after I get something to drink and cool off a little," I agreed as Eddie started toward the river with an armload of camp chairs and a cooler, leaving me with the girls.

"I have to wait that long? How about we combine them. You get a drink then we both get in the river and you can fuck me there!"

It was my turn to chuckle. "Sure, why not."

She grinned, pulled her body from against mine and led me toward the river with Donna stepping up next to us on the other side of me. I stepped out onto the shoreline and stopped. "I thought you said there was only one couple?" I hissed quietly to Sandra.

"There is. One couple and their two daughters. Oh, don't worry. I already asked, both of them are over twenty."

"Oh wonderful. An audience."

"You didn't mind the one at the water fall," she said with another of those fake pouts she and Donna both use on me.

"They were farther away."

"Or you were just turned on more at that time. Don't worry. I'll get you sooooooo turned on that you can't stand it. Now, how about a beer?"

"I think that'd be fantastic."

She walked over to the cooler that Eddie had set down and pulled out two bottles of beer. She opened them and walked back to me, holding one out. I drank down at least half of it on one shot. I was a lot thirstier then I realized and finished the other half in another long chug. "You must be in a hurry to get in the river there lover," Sandra said with a grin. She took another swallow of her beer and then took my hand She pulled me to where Eddie had set up four chairs in the waters edge of and dropped the beer into the holder in the arm of one of them. She pulled me out into the river until we were knee deep and then turned to face me.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled us together as she pressed her lips to mine. I couldn't help but wrap my arms around her waist and hold her tightly as we shared a very long, very wet, very very erotic kiss. When it game to kissing, she was DAMN good! Of course, a kiss like that was only a prelude to what she really wanted, which was my dick in her pussy again. In spite of feeling watched by the other couple and their daughters, Sandra's kiss had my dick rock-hard. "Okay stud, fuck my brains out," she whispered before turning around to face away from me. She bent over and wiggled her butt at me. How could I refuse?

I rubbed my head up and down her wet pussy and then pushed it slowly into her sopping wet tunnel. My head spread her lips and then her vaginal walls as I slipped deeper into her, a long, low moan slipping from her lips as I pushed into her. I felt my thighs press to her bare ass as she reached back to grab my hands where I had them resting on her butt. She grasped my hands in hers as I started stroking in and out of her. She moaned and grunted and whispered naughty little things as I pumped my dick in and out of her, pushing her toward an impending climax. I heard the bang and whack of paddles on canoes and looked up river to see several coming around the bend of the river.

"Shit. Don't stop. Please don't stop!" she moaned as I slowed my strokes, trying to figure out what I was going to do. I hadn't ever had sex in someplace this public. I did my best to continue to pump in and out of her, her tits flying wildly under her as she was bent over facing the oncoming canoes. The guys, mostly in their late twenties or early thirties, were clearly enjoying the view, though the girls seemed much less impressed.

I heard Donna moan the way she always does when she is about to climax, and I turned my head back to see her bent over, much like we were, her big black tits swinging under her chest as she held herself up with her hands, and feet, her legs splayed apart far enough to bring her pussy to the right height for the shorter Eddie. "Oh fuck! Yes! Gonna come!" she cried loudly as he pounded into her pussy.

"Oh fuck yes. Here it comes slut!" Eddie groaned as his body jerked hard. I could tell he was emptying his balls into her as she too began to climax at the feeling of his come flowing into her. The look on her face was one of pure enjoyment as she climaxed around his dick.

I stopped stroking altogether, drawing a groan and complaint from Sandra. I stood looking back at them, my dick still inside Sandra, but clearly losing its hardness. Sandra pulled off of me and turned to face me. "Michael," she whispered. "Michael," she whispered again, using her hand to turn my face to look at her.

"Yeah?"

"This isn't for you, is it?" she whispered. "Seeing that?"

"No. I tried. I really did," I whispered back. Suddenly I just wanted to go home.

Sandra took me by the hand and pulled me up from the river, past Eddie and Donna, and along the short path to the car. She pressed me against the car and leaned her body against mine. She kissed me softly, pressing her body to mine again. "You know, she would have been a very lucky woman."

"What do you mean?"

"She can't stop being what she is. She loves feeling it, feeling the different cocks in her pussy. It's all raw sex for her. Just the feelings of pleasure inside her. If she could, she's stop for you, but you both know she can't, and you can't get past seeing another man coming inside her. Only thing that causes that is true emotional attachment. You stay here. I'll go get them and we'll go home."

"I didn't say I wanted to go home."

"You didn't have to. Your dick said it for you. Trust me, I do understand. My first husband couldn't get past it either."

"Eddie isn't your first husband?"

"No, he's not. But it doesn't matter. We met and we were compatible that way. Not everyone is. I do understand," she said before kissing me again. She pushed away and walked back toward the river.

Somehow I knew she was right. No matter how hard I tried, this wasn't going to work. I had fallen in love with Donna. There was that spark, that wonderful feeling deep inside that I first felt when I met Nancy. But this, this I couldn't do. It just wasn't me. I could easily get used to having sex in public, watching her flash herself and maybe even get used to seeing another guy touching her, but watching another man fill her with his cum was hard. I guess maybe part of it was feeling guilty that I was doing the same to another man's wife. If I was excited enough I didn't think about that until after, but after, I still did.

They all came back and I could see that Donna was trying hard not to cry. We packed the gear in the car and climbed in, Donna sitting next to me. She leaned against me the whole drive home. I knew what she was thinking, or at least I was pretty sure I did. When they dropped me at the house she got out with me, still naked, and walked to the door. She wrapped herself around me as much as she could and kissed me tenderly.

"Thank you for trying," she whispered. She broke the hug and walked back to the car. As they drove away I could tell she was sobbing in the back seat.

---o---

Trish showed up that evening when I'd ignored her phone calls the rest of the afternoon. She knew something was wrong as soon as she walked in. I was still sitting in my recliner, naked, staring at the turned- off TV with the lights off.

"Was it that bad?" she asked.

"Was what that bad?" I asked pretending that I didn't know what she clearly already knew.

"Whatever you went and did. I know you left last night and didn't come back. So it was overnight, so we can call it one of your dates."

"I don't care. Count it if you want. Right now I don't care about the dates or the money or anything."

She walked over and climbed into the chair with me, sitting on my lap. She hugged me tightly, pulling my head to her chest. "It hurts, doesn't it? Having to let go of someone you love."

"Yeah. how could I have fallen in love so fast with someone that was so incompatible?"

"I think in most ways she was perfect for you. And trust me, the heart does what the heart wants to do."

"I can't do this," I whispered.

"Can't do what?"

"This stupid dating thing. I can't do it."

"I know. This is exactly why she wanted you to. Because she knew that something like this would happen and you'd be hurting and want to curl up and give up. You never had to deal with that kind of heartbreak. Oh, you had high school crushes, but you married your first true love. You never had to have your heart broken, now it's been broken twice. It will recover, trust me."

"Maybe I don't want it to."

She climbed from my lap and stood up. She undressed and reached for my hand. Pulling me from my chair she led me down the hall to the bedroom and helped me into the bed. She climbed in next to me and cuddled me to her, pulling my head to her soft, bare breast. "Just lie here and let it out. It's alright. You've cried on me before."