Five Dates Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pretty realistic position."

"It's all I can do. I don't want to trap you. I don't want to make you love me. I want you to love me. I want you to want to be with me. I want to be what you want forever. I think you should know: I've stopped having sex with other men."

"You have?"

"Yeah. I don't want to do anything that will drive you away. If me having sex with other men will do that, I'm going to not do it. At least not right now. I want you to decide on your own if it's something you can do, if knowing or watching me have sex with another man is something you can find a way to handle."

"And if I can't?"

"I don't know that we can make it, because while I can not do it for now, I don't know that I can do it long term."

"And this hike today? You hope that something will happen?"

"I haven't set anything up. This is Sandra's idea. I have no idea what she has planned. We're both on the same side here. We want it to work. I think she's going to coax you a little at a time."

"And if it gets too much for me?"

"You say so and I'll put an end to it. She'll understand."

"And if I don't. If I go with the flow, so to speak?"

"If you can handle it, I'd guess by the end of the day she plans on you and I having sex with them."

"I'll try," I whispered.

She hugged me tightly. "Thank you lover. That's all I can ask."

We finished showering and went downstairs, still naked. She shooed me out the back door to the deck while she cooked breakfast. I settled into one of the lounge chairs and watched Juliana continue to swim laps. Eventually she finished and climbed from the pool. She seemed completely undeterred to get out naked in full view of me. In fact, she seemed to move in such a way as to make sure that I had a good view of every part of her, including her pussy. After drying herself off, she sat down in a chair across from me, pulling her feet onto the lounge chair and spreading her knees to expose herself to me. We spent the next few minutes chatting, about mundane things like the weather, Donna, breakfast. That kind of thing. Donna brought out breakfast for the two of us, settling into the chair with me. The two of us shared the plate of breakfast she had made, bacon, scrambled eggs, toast and hash browns.

After we ate, she pulled me to the pool and the two of us swam and touched and hugged and played with each other. Doing pretty much everything but have sex, which she asked me to hold off on, so I wouldn't be worn out for the hike.

Sandra and Eddie showed up mid morning. Donna and Sandra headed off to get Donna dressed "appropriately", whatever that meant. Eddie settled on one of the chairs to chat with Juliana and three other young women that had showed up while I was in the pool. I didn't know their names off hand, but I did recognize the one that had been licking Lizzy's pussy.

Donna brought my clothes down so I could dress. She had on what I called a tube top, which was little more than a spandex band of material around her chest. It could be easily pulled up or down to expose her boobs. She also had on a short skirt. When I say short, I mean damn short. She giggled when I made a comment and bent over for me, showing me that if she bent with her legs straight the skirt rode up enough to show off at least half her ass and all of her sexy pussy. Just to show off, Sandra bent the same way, flashing me her pussy as well.

"This is going to be a fun hike!" Eddie said as he enjoyed the view of both pussies. "I don't know what Sandra has in mind, but I bet it's gonna be fun."

"It looks like it," I agreed. "It doesn't bother you having your wife showing off to me like that?"

"Not at all. I know her. She's having fun, and when she has fun, well, I get to have fun too. Come on. Let's go get in the car and get this started."

I took a deep breath. I wasn't sure how all this was going to work out but I promised myself I'd try. I followed them to the front yard and climbed into the back seat of their car. To my surprise, Sandra climbed in the back seat with me, giving Donna the front seat. Eddie backed out of the drive and headed off. "We have about an hour drive," Sandra said. "Plenty of time to play."

"Just play?"

"Well, play isn't a good word. Tease is more appropriate. I love being teased. Do you?"

"I think all guys do."

"Did you like the view?"

"I loved it."

"You can touch it if you want," she whispered as she reached for my hand and pulled it to her thigh. She let my hand rest there, letting me know that it was okay to be touching her and then moved one of her hands to the front of my pants and started working on the snap of my shorts. I let her open the front of my shorts and her fingers to stroke my already hardening dick through my boxers. When I didn't move my hand, she coaxed it with her free hand, pulling it up her thigh a few inches. She shifted her left leg to hang it over both my legs, her foot sticking all the way off near the drivers door. Her right knee was pushed as far to the passenger side as she could, spreading her legs wide for me. It didn't take a genius to realize what she expected of me. I was just very nervous about playing with another man's wife right in front of him.

As we rode further along she worked my shorts down my legs, and then started working on my boxers, clearly trying to make the tease last until we got there. It seemed like every time she worked on my shorts, her hand went to mine to pull it further under her short dress until my fingers were gently stroking, not her thigh, but her wet, soft lips. She moaned softly as my fingers worked between her lips and started stroking directly on her hard little clit. She reached up and pulled her top down, exposing her tits and using her free hand to tease her own nipples.

We were maybe forty-five minutes into the trip when Eddie pulled off the twisting two lane highway onto an almost non-existent two track dirt road, if you could call it that. He drove slowly, bouncing us around on the rutted road until it opened up to the edge of a small field. He stopped the car and announced that we were there.

"Oh goodie," Sandra said with a grin. She opened the car door and climbed out and then held her hand out for me. She helped me climb from the car and stood next to me. She peeled her shirt off and tossed it back into the car so she had on only a pair of running shoes and the tiny little skirt. "We're going topless. I think you boys should go shorts-less."

"You do huh?" her husband asked. "You wanna do the honors then?"

"With pleasure. Donna, why don't you take care of your sweetie?"

"After watching and listening to you, I wanna do more than take his shorts off!"

"Patience girl. I have a little game we can play while we hike."

"Ohhhh. You know how much I love games."

"You should love this one," she said as she squatted down in front of her husband. "I bet you do too, lover."

"I always love your games, well almost always."

"You will this time for sure," she said as she undid his shorts and pulled them down. His dick was indeed hard and the front of his briefs had a wet spot where he'd been leaking on the drive down. She pulled his briefs down and quickly closed her mouth around his engorged head. She only sucked it for a few moments before pulling off and standing up. "Don't want to waste that hardon yet." She said with a giggle, looking over to see Donna still helping me with my shorts. I looked down and decided I might as well pull my t-shirt off as well. Not much point in wandering around with a shirt and no pants.

"I like the enthusiasm," Sandra said with a smile. She turned back to her husband and pulled his shirt off as well, leaving us naked and the two of them in nothing but the tiny little skirts. After pulling a handheld GPS out and starting it up, Eddie pulled a pack out of the car trunk that seemed to be loaded with all kinds of gear. He and his wife started out toward the tree line on the other side of the field, leaving Donna and I to follow.

Once we got to the tree line, Eddie located a little trail that looked like it followed along the top of the ridgeline. We got into the shade of the woods and Sandra stopped. "Okay, here's the game. Any time one of us girls stops, the other has to stop as well. You boys have to put your dick into whoever is in front of you."

"Seriously?"

"Oh yeah. I'm more than ready to feel some cock in my pussy, and I bet Donna is too."

"I don't know how long I can do that to Donna before I lose it. Hell, you teased the shit out of me."

"Interesting thought. Maybe a twist to the game? Winner is the one who makes her guy come first?"

"Sounds too easy," Donna said.

"You're right. Winner is the guy that lasts longest!"

"What do we win?" Eddie asked.

"I'm sure I can think of something," Sandra said with a wide grin.

"I think you already have an idea."

"A few," she said as she set off down the trail. We didn't get too far before she stopped and bent over. Eddie stepped behind her and slipped his cock into her sopping wet pussy. She looked back at us. "Well?" she asked expectantly.

"Come on lover. Your turn," Donna coaxed, bending over and pulling the little skirt up her chocolate-colored butt cheeks. I pressed my dick into her nearly black pussy lips and heard her moan as I pressed easily into her surprisingly wet pussy. "Oh god yes. I've been wanting this for so long."

"Don't get him too done, or he might lose," Sandra said, pulling off her husband's dick.

Three times Sandra stopped and the two of us pushed into our sweeties' sweet spots. I was really getting to enjoy this game.

Donna walked past Eddie to catch up to Sandra as we found a wider spot in the trail. She and Sandra walked in front of the two of us until the trail narrowed again. The two of them stopped in the middle of the trail and bent over, Donna right in front of Eddie. He moved to step to the side behind his wife when Sandra stopped him. "Uh uh. You're behind her. Game was you put it in whoever you were behind," Sandra said to her husband. "That also means you get mine," she said, looking over her shoulder at me.

"Wait. What?" I asked as Eddie stepped behind Donna and pushed his dick into her pussy as he held onto her hips.

"Come on sweetie. Give it to me. The longer you wait, the longer he's in her, and as much as we've teased I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't hold it still for very long." I suddenly wasn't sure I liked this game. I stepped behind Sandra and aimed my dick at her pussy. I pressed my head between her lips and then trust hard into her. "OH FUCK!" she gasped as my dick plunged deep into her. I held it there for only a moment and then pulled out, hoping that Eddie would do the same.

He looked over at me and then pulled out of Donna, his dick glistening with her juices. Without a word, she straightened up and started walking down the trail again.

"Sorry," I said to Eddie as Sandra straightened and followed Donna down the trail.

"For what? It's what she's wanted since you two were in the car. I'm surprised it took that long."

"You're good with it?"

"Sure. I know she enjoys different cocks from time to time," he said as we started down the trail after the girls. "Gives me a chance to have different pussies too."

"So you really don't mind seeing my dick in her? What if I started to pump it in and out?"

"You mean fuck her? She'd love it."

"But would you?"

He stopped and looked at me. "She told me you were having trouble with this. Take a word of advice: this kind of thing isn't for everyone. You have to realize that It's no different than switching partners in a card game. At the end of the night, you go home with your wife and you've both had fun. You're not going to dump your wife because you played cards with someone else, right?"

"This isn't cards."

He grinned. "Nope. It's a hell of a lot more fun," he said. "Tell you what. Until you get settled with this, Sandy asked me not to cum in Donna. I won't. At the end of the day, if this doesn't work for you, you can go home and fuck her and know that you're not getting someone else's seconds. Okay?"

"Yeah," I answered as the girls stopped and looked back to call us to catch up.

We caught up and the trail started down a steep slope. It didn't take long before we had reached a small cave with a spring flowing out of it. It cascaded out of the cave and over a steep hillside of large rocks, the smallest of which seemed to be about the size of a basketball. Down at the bottom of the hill I could see that the water flowed into a pool and then a short distance away, emptied into the river. While we were alone at the moment, it was pretty obvious that a lot of canoers stopped to see the falls from the river side.

While I was inspecting the falls and the river below, Sandra had dug out a camera. She drew me by the arm down the falls a ways, leaving Donna and Eddie at the top. "Okay Donna. Why don't you give us some sexy naked poses for your sweetie to photograph?"

"I'd love to," she answered, quickly pushing her skirt off. She started out sitting on a boulder with the water cascading around it. I took several shots of her sitting in various positions and then she started taking other positions, standing with her legs spread, squatting, standing bent over with her tits hanging down at me, that kind of thing.

"Hey Eddie. Why don't you get in there too."

"Sure," he answered, stepping to were Donna was.

"Just keep shooting. Anything that looks sexy," she said quietly before calling back up to her husband. "Come on Eddie. You can do better than that. Suck her nipples or something!"

"With pleasure," he answered. It didn't take long for him to be in a variety of positions with her, licking and sucking her nipples, playing with her pussy and eventually licking her pussy.

"Get her face when she climaxes," Sandra whispered to me as Eddie licked her clit and plunged his fingers in and out of her pussy. "That's it. Get some of his face between her legs. Oh yeah. There you go. God it's getting me so turned on watching this."

"What are you going to do with all these after we take them. I mean, they aren't going on the internet, are they?"

"Oh hell no. I'll take the best ones and make a slide show. Sometimes we'll play them on the big screen while we fuck," she whispered. "Oh she's getting close. Get them of her coming. Ohhhhh yeah. Look at that!" She breathed to me as Donna gasped and trembled. I could see her pussy leaking around his face and fingers as she climaxed. He pulled his face from between her legs and stood up. She quickly grabbed his rock-hard dick and started to stroke and suck it with abandon. I could tell that it wasn't going to take long to get him off the way she was going. "Donna, let us see him come. Point it someplace so we can see it."

Donna kept sucking until he was almost ready to climax and then pulled it from her mouth. She stroked his saliva-covered cock with abandon, aiming it toward one side so that when he came I was able to take pictures of his cum sailing through the air to land in the crystal clear water washing around the rocks they were standing and sitting on.

"Our turn sweetie," Sandra said with a grin, taking my hand and helping me climb up to where Donna and Eddie were. "Eddie, your turn," she said, taking the camera from me and handing it to her husband.

She let Eddie and Donna climb down to where we had been so they were looking up the falls toward us, the blue sky and the green trees as a background. She did several poses before she called me over. Unlike Eddie, she didn't want me to suck her tits or her pussy. This was all about finding positions with my dick in her pussy. I felt a little awkward, having Eddie taking pictures of me essentially leading up to and eventually putting my dick into her pussy. She seemed to enjoy setting the scene with me doing things like sitting on a rock and having Eddie take a series of pictures, including close ups, of her inching my dick into her hot, wet depths. God, she was getting both of us so damn turned on.

"Michael! Go ahead and make her come. Let me take pictures of her coming on your dick!"

"You sure?" I asked quickly.

"Yeah, definitely!" he answered.

"You heard him," she said as she had just finished pushing her pussy down my shaft as I lay on a bolder with her straddling me, facing the camera. She began to rock her hips up and down, stroking herself up and down my dick. With all the teasing I was struggling to keep myself from coming, while I felt like she was doing the same thing. "Oh god. It's gonna be massive. You have me so teased. God I'm going to come so fucking hard."

"That's it lover. Make it a good one. Let me see those tits bouncing. Oh yeah! Fuck that's so sexy!" Eddie called to his wife.

I looked down past her to Eddie. Donna was standing behind him, her arms around him, one holding his chest the other stroking his rock-hard cock. I kind of wished that I could see Sandra's tits bouncing as she rocked herself on and off my dick, but I was having enough trouble keeping from coming in her the way it was.

I started to hear noise and it didn't take a rocket scientist to realize we wouldn't be alone much longer. I could hear at least two canoes working down the little channel toward the bottom of the falls. Though that didn't seem to bother any of them as Sandra continued to pump her pussy up and down my shaft.

"Oh damn. I'm going to come!" she cried out into the trees. I could feel her pussy start to clench and spasm around me, her depths changing the sensations around my head and shaft.

"I'm not going to be able to hold..." I groaned in warning as my body started to go to overload.

"Do it. Cum for me. Fill me with your cum!" she moaned as she continued to pump up and down my shaft. "Ohhhhh god yes. God I'm coming sweetie. Fuck, his cock is making me cooooooommmmme!" she cried as her strokes suddenly became irregular. I could feel her pussy gushing juices around my dick, running down my body and my legs as she orgasmed on my fat shaft.

"Oh shit. I can't..." I groaned as my body suddenly spasmed. I felt my cock surge and pump a massive shot of cum into her pussy. She too felt it and jammed herself down hard on me.

"Oh god yes. He's filling me up sweetie. God damn yes!" she cried loudly, oblivious to the people now standing at the bottom of the falls only fifty feet or so away while she climaxed on my spurting cock. If anything the sudden audience only pushed my own climax higher and my body pumped shot after shot of pent up cum deep into her. "Ohhhhh yes. Soooo fucking good!" she moaned as she sat on me.

"Show me lover. Stand up and show me that pussy leaking his cum!"

"Oh yeah," she said, standing up and pulling off my dick. She stood over me, her legs spread to hold herself over the bolder, my cum leaking and dripping from her as she spread her lips for him to see.

"I Don't think we're alone any more," I panted.

"No, we're not," Sandra answered, looking back past her body at me. "Does that bother you?"

"I don't want to get arrested."

"Out here? How? By the time anyone complains we'll be long gone. Besides, it's kinda fun, isn't it?"

"I don't know about fun."

"Tell me you didn't come harder when you heard them," she said as she turned around to face me. She bent over, pushing her ass out at both Eddie and the group that had gathered and was watching us. She leaned over me and pressed her lips to mine in a soft, wet kiss. "Just think, right now they're all staring at my pussy leaking your cum and your shrinking cock."

"That's supposed to make me feel better?"

"Maybe. Maybe not," she whispered.

"Oh fuck yes," I heard Eddie grunt. I looked down the hill and he was standing sideways to the group, Donna jacking him off with one hand, his cock spurting shot after shot out across the rocks. I could see that it was two younger couples, all four staring at him now. I wondered if they'd be doing it next.