Five Dates Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swam up to the ladder, holding my suit in place. Gripping the ladder like the other swimmers had done, I let go of my suit and took my fins off one at a time, tossing them onto the swim platform. I was just starting up the ladder, trying to hold my suit and climb at the same time when I felt it being pulled down. Liz pulled my suit down my legs as I tried to climb the boarding ladder, and off each leg as I stepped onto the swim platform. "Damn it Liz!" I swore as I stood on the platform naked in front of everyone. I leaned down and grabbed back my suit as she tossed it onto the platform, getting ready to take off her own swim fins.

I tried my best to not look at everyone else while I put on my suit again, sure my face was red with embarrassment. Liz climbed up the ladder and stepped onto it, still naked below the waist, and seeming to be enjoying it. I held out the bikini bottom that I'd stuffed in my pocket when she wouldn't take it back. She grinned at me mischievously and took the bikini from me as she stepped past me onto the boat and headed for an open seat.

I shook my head as I followed, watching her sit down and take off the life jacket like most everyone else had done, her bikini top still pushed up over her tits. There was little doubt that every guy's eyes were on her as she fixed her top, but still sat on the bench with her bikini bottom in her lap instead of on.

I could tell the instructor didn't approve, based on the rather nasty glare she gave me as I sat down next to Liz. The instructor and the boat driver collected the life jackets, fins masks and snorkels and stored them in a set of containers at the back of the boat before he fired up the engine. I watched the instructor lean over the front of the boat, her practically bare ass pushing out at us, as she reached down for the line attaching us to the buoy.

I wouldn't have done it. Hell, everyone in the world would have known that something like that was totally inappropriate. Except maybe the guy sitting right next where she was bent over. I saw his hand reach out and stroke, not just across her bare butt cheeks, but slide his hand from high on her butt, all the way down to her thigh, his finger pushing strings of the tiny thong bikini bottom down as he did. His hand slid back up, this time sliding between her legs and across her now completely naked and exposed pussy.

She jerked herself up, resting on her knees, and twisted to see who had done what, and with surprising quickness, reached out and slapped the guy across the face. In a very low, almost growling voice, she said. "That's the second time you've grabbed my ass. I don't recommend you do it again if you want to keep your nuts where they are!" She stood up, effectively giving us all a look at her pussy from the front side, as she pulled her bikini bottom back into place.

"What's the big deal? I was just admiring your butt," the guy answered, as if somehow that would make it okay.

"Really? How about if someone did that to your wife?" she snapped at him, standing with her hands on her hips.

"What? Who's gonna mess with my wife's ass?" he asked with shrug. "It's not that good-looking of an ass."

I had to admit, I saw it coming before it happened, I think everyone on the boat did. The woman sitting next to him stood up and smacked is face every bit as hard, or maybe even harder than the instructor had. She glared at him for two or three seconds and then what I didn't see happen, happened. "What's the matter? Not big enough for you?" she snapped loudly at him as she pushed her bikini bottom down. "Maybe someone else will appreciate it if you don't," she continued as she stepped out of the tiny bikini bottom. She pulled her hands to her top and jerked it off over her head, nearly ripping the thin material. "Maybe they'll appreciate my tits too, since you obviously don't!" She threw both pieces of the swim suit into his lap and then stomped, and I do mean stomped, even in bare feet, across the boat to where Liz and I were sitting, her maybe C-cup tits bouncing slightly with each step. She stopped where I was sitting next to Liz and looked down at both of us. Her body was shaved clean, and from the look of it, recently. She had tan lines, but they were muted, as if she had recently tried to tan naked to get rid of the lines that were there from her normal, much more conservative, bikini.

"Got room for me?" she asked, before turning around and literally forcing herself onto the bench seat between Liz and myself, forcing me to scoot over. "At least you appreciate your wife's body!" she said as her bare hip pressed against my swimsuit covered hip and her arm against my bare arm. I could see her chest rising and falling as she breathed deeply, anger still evident in her glare at him and the red tinge of her face and neck.

The now-rejected husband crossed his arms and leaned back in the seat, glaring back at his wife. I presume it was because she embarrassed him, not that she stripped in front of everyone. The instructor bent over again, undoing the clip on the rope and letting the boat float free. The driver put the already idling outboard in gear and started the fifteen minute trek back to the lagoon. She walked by, headed to her seat next to the boat driver, looking down at the woman as she walked by, with an expression of what? Pity?

"Sorry. That was the last straw," she said quietly, looking out at the ocean and intentionally avoiding looking at her husband anymore, or the men that were staring at her nakedness.

"What was the first?" Liz asked quietly.

"He tried to pull her bottoms down under the water when we were diving," she said quietly. "Not like he was attracted to me enough to try and pull mine down. Hell. Not like you two. Clearly you both like to play with each other. He hasn't done that kind of thing with me in a long time. This was supposed to be a second honeymoon, but it seems like all he wants to do is play with the island girls instead of me."

"Sorry," I said quietly.

"I've got a good looking butt, don't I? I mean you'd wanna play with it, wouldn't you?"

"I think it looks good," I agreed.

"I wish my husband liked my body enough to wanna have sex out in the ocean like that. He didn't get the idea even when I tried to pull his suit down."

"Sorry." I wasn't sure what exactly to say.

"Not your fault. It's mine. I thought this trip would help, but it's just made things worse."

"How so?" Liz asked.

"Well, for one thing, I'm now sitting here naked with everyone staring at what he considers his property. Five will get you ten he won't give my suit back either."

"Well, if he doesn't, I'm sure Michael will loan you his suit so you have something to wear," Liz offered.

She looked at me. "You'd do that?"

I looked back at her and then at Liz. "Apparently I would," I answered with a frown, "except for the fact that it leaves me naked. How about you give her your suit bottom honey? You're not wearing it anyway, right?"

"Well, I suppose that's a possibility. It'd be a lot more fun if you did though," Liz said with a grin. "Not like you don't want to show off that hard-on for all the ladies anyway."

"See, that's what I mean? You two play with each other. It's a sweet little game to you. You two must have a wonderful marriage!"

"Oh, we're not married," Liz said. "Not yet at least. This is Michael's way of helping us find out if we're right together."

"Well, it seems to me like you are," she said with a small sigh. "I wish David had done something like that before we got married. No, I think I was more a financial trophy than anything else."

"That's sad," I said as the boat turned and started to motor through the gap in the reef, the one place where the swells, only a foot or so high on the main ocean, didn't turn into three-foot-high foamy waves. The boat rocked side to side in the turbulent water, much as it had on the way out, but a little more violently. The young woman rocked side to side with us as the boat bucked, and in her attempt to steady herself, reached out and grabbed my left thigh. Two waves later her hand slipped off my wet swim suit and across my lap, coming to rest on my hardon, pressing it hard against my right thigh. It remained there for the rest of the rocking transit into the tranquil reef protected bay, squeezing slightly with each rock of the boat. I was sure it was an unintentional move on her part, but apparently her husband had a lower opinion of his wife.

He shouted, "Kimberly!" to get her attention, and then held up her bikini. With an exaggerated toss, he threw the wad of material over the side of the boat, and then sat back with a satisfied grin on his face.

"Did he just do what I think he did?" Liz asked, staring across at him as he sat with his arms crossed and a "now what are you going to do?" look on his face.

"Yep, he did," Kimberly, said quietly. "I might just have to take you up on the offer of something to wear, at least until I can get a towel or something. I can probably handle topless, but walking in front of a lot of people bottomless, that's a little harder for me."

"You've been bottomless?" I asked curiously.

"We went to a nude beach once. I did it, but it wasn't comfortable. It was even more embarrassing when he made me have sex with him in front of everyone."

"Well, at least we can give you moral support," Liz said quickly. "Michael, take off your suit."

"Huh?"

"Take off your suit! We'll both go naked with her. Then she shouldn't feel so obvious."

"You're serious?" I asked Liz as she pulled her top off and set it in her lap.

"Of course I am."

I rolled my eyes and wormed my swim suit down off my butt and down my legs. I felt more than a little obvious, sitting there with my hard-on sticking up in front of everyone. The woman across from us fidgeted in her seat, staring at my dick, and after some long seconds leaned over to her husband and whispered something. He looked at her like with a very surprised look on his face and shook his head. She whispered something again and this time he shrugged and moved his hands to the waistband of his board-shorts-type swim suit. He was still untying the string to his suit as she pulled the top of her suit off over her head, exposing a pair of small breasts, each one only a small handful. Her areola were small and round, not much bigger than a quarter, with small, protruding nipples poking out. Her small boobs wiggled slightly side to side as she worked her bikini bottom down over her but while she sat on the seat, finally leaning over to push it down her legs and off over her feet. In a few moments she was sitting as naked as Liz and Kimberly, her husband working his suit down over his legs as well.

She looked over at him and down at his lap and then leaned over and whispered something in his ear that clearly embarrassed him, his face turning bright pink as she reached over to grab his dick in his lap.

The boat made the rest of the trip to the dock in about five minutes, the woman holding her husband's dick in her hand, gently playing with it, almost absentmindedly, while staring at mine. I'd have thought that my erection would have faded somewhat by now, but it seemed every bit as hard now as when Liz was fucking me underwater.

The dive instructor got up and hustled around the boat, getting it tied off to the dock while the driver held it in place with the engine. Once it was tied up, he shut it down and the instructor thanked us all for being part of her class and hoped we'd all join her again for another dive soon. With that, we were all released. I was in no hurry to stand up and show off my hard-on any more than it already was, so I stayed sitting while the rest of the couples got up to make their way to the side gate that would let them onto the dock. I finally stood up with Liz and Kimberly, making our way to the side gate right behind the couple that was sitting across from us, and was now naked themselves.

I was about to step off the boat when I felt a hand on my arm. I stopped and looked back to see the instructor behind me. "I just want to apologize for misjudging you earlier. I think that what you did was very nice, to stick up for Kimberly that way. Her husband was a royal jerk the whole time, clearly more interested in me than his own wife. Anyway, I just wanted you to know, if you want another dive, I'd be happy to give you and your wife a private dive, just as a way to pay you back.

"Um. Sure. Thanks" I stammered a little.

"Just ask for Alissa at the main desk. They can get hold of me and we can arrange it. I know a really nice, quiet spot I can take you. We don't usually dive there because it has so much fragile sponge, but I'd be happy to take the two of you in private if you wanted. Maybe even tomorrow morning? It's my day off so I don't have any classes."

"I think that'd be fantastic," Liz said, having turned back once she realized I hadn't followed her onto the dock.

"Good! Let's say nine-ish? We can meet at the restaurant and head out from there?"

"I think that'd be fantastic," Liz answered. "We look forward to it."

"So do I," she answered cheerfully. "I think you need to go though. Kimberly looks like a little lost puppy now that her asshole husband left on their cart without her."

"Oh damn," I whispered. "What makes a guy be such a jerk?" I asked no one in particular.

"A lack of respect for women. He thinks they're all put on earth for his enjoyment. I see a lot of guys like that."

"Well, thankfully Michael isn't like that," Liz said with a smile. "As men go, I'd say he's a special one."

"Well, of course his wife would say that," Allissa said with a soft, feminine chuckle.

"Oh, we're not married. But I'm kinda wishing it was possible."

"Oh?" she said her face quickly clouding over with a scowl.

"Yeah. His wife passed away some months ago and made him promise to date different women. I'm one of the lucky ones that he's picked."

"Ohhhh. I see. I'm sorry. I kinda jumped to conclusions there."

"No problem," I said quietly. "I think we better go, though. We want to change and then have some lunch," I added, trying to end the growing discomfort I was feeling with them talking about me as if I weren't there.

"See you in the morning then," Liz said as she hooked an arm in mine and turned me to walk off the boat. "Come on. We better catch up to Kimberly, or she'll be walking all the way back to her bungalow."

"Yeah," I answered, not all that sure what she had in mind.

"What's that look for?"

"You're not going to invite her to have sex with us, are you?" I whispered as we got into our cart and started it up.

"I could, but I don't have to. I was going to offer her one of my swim suits to wear."

"Oh. Okay." I agreed with a nod. "Sorry. I guess I jumped to conclusions I shouldn't have. Of course I don't mind if you loan her something to wear."

We did find Kimberly and we gave her a ride, with her sitting on my lap while Liz drove. I could feel my still-hard dick trapped between the bottom of her legs and mine, until we hit a few bumps, where she bounced on my lap enough for it to poke up between her thighs. She blushed brightly, but didn't say anything as she wiggled a little to make sure I settled in the gap of her thighs, my hard-on pressing against her wet pussy lips. Each bump we took, which Liz seemed to be aiming for, rather than avoiding, bounced her on my lap, stroking my hard-on and engorged head along her lips.

By the time we arrived at the parking space in front of the walkway for our bungalow, the redness of her face was no longer from embarrassment. She waited as long as she could before sliding off my lap, dragging her pussy across my hard dick one more time. "Have a nice ride?" Liz asked her as she took her hand and started to walk her toward our bungalow out over the water.

"It was, um, yeah," she stammered breathlessly. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been, well, I shouldn't have."

"It's okay," Liz interrupted her. She leaned over toward Kimberly and whispered, just loud enough for me to hear as I followed them down the boardwalk. "I kinda hit those holes on purpose."

"I thought you might have," Kimberly answered.

"I know you probably don't want to get caught cheating on your husband, but if you want, Michael is really good at making a woman climax."

"Oh, I couldn't," she protested, looking back at me, and then down at my swinging dick. "I really shouldn't."

"As long as you leave him enough to finish me, I don't mind if you borrow him for a few minutes." Liz giggled. "Then you can pick a new bikini. I have several that will make your husband's hair curl up, especially if you wear them for some other guys."

"Well, maybe," she whispered, looking more at me then where we were walking. We got into the bungalow and Liz dug out a surprising assortment of bikinis and went through them with Kimberly while I sat in one of the reclining chairs on the little deck, watching them. Liz walked over and climbed onto the chair and then settled her pussy on me while Kimberly began trying on bikinis. Each time she got one on, she came over to get my opinion, while Liz rode my dick slowly, keeping me extremely turned on, but not enough to get me close to getting off.

One at a time she modeled the bikinis, from revealing to downright slutty, and with each one I got a little closer to filling Liz with my cum. Up and down she rode, facing away from me, watching Kimberly dress and undress, her fingers rubbing her pussy while she rode me. Kimberly walked over in a very tiny little bikini that was barely big enough to cover her pussy. Liz reached out and pulled Kimberly toward her, wrapping her arms around Kimberly and pushing the minuscule triangles of material up over her breasts. I was surprised when Liz leaned forward and sucked one of Kimberly's nipples into her mouth, both of them groaning almost in unison.

"Oh god," Kimberly moaned. "You're making me so turned on."

"That's the idea," Liz answered. "Get you so turned on that you'll be begging Michael to fuck you."

"Oh shit, I'm already there." She gasped as Liz leaned to her other tit and sucked that nipple into her mouth.

"Oh god. I'm gonna come," Liz mumbled. "Suck on my tits. Tease my nipples and suck 'em, please!" Liz practically begged Kimberly. I watched Kimberly lean over and close her lips around one of Liz's big nipples, Liz reaching out and cupped both her little tits and played with them while she bounced up and down on my dick. I could feel her wetness growing as she inched herself toward orgasm. She'd done a masterful job of keeping me hard as hell, but not so close to climax that I was going to come with her.

I felt her pussy clench and squeeze around me as she stopped stroking up and down on me, her whole body trembling and shuddering. "Ohhhhhh shit yes," Liz moaned as she climaxed on me. "Soooo good. I love feeling my nipples being sucked while my pussy is full of cock."

"You like that?" Kimberly asked, pulling her face from Liz's chest.

"Uh huh. You should try it." Liz panted as her orgasm slowly faded. "What would your husband say if you came home with a pussy full of cum?"

"He'd be furious," she said. "But it'd serve him right if I did."

"I bet Michael could fill you up."

"He'd do that? I mean, you wouldn't mind if he did that?"

"I bet we can make him fill you up," Liz said breathlessly as she pulled herself off my hard-on. "Go ahead climb on."

Kimberly looked hesitant and then, setting her mouth in a look of determination, crawled onto the chair facing me. Liz pulled the tiny bikini bottom crotch to the side with one hand and grasped my hard-on with the other. She rubbed my head between Kimberly's lips and Kimberly slowly settled down on my dick. "Ohhhhhh my. Ohhhhh my goodness," she moaned as she pushed further down on me. "He feels even bigger than he looks."