Five Dates Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He does, doesn't he? God I love coming on his cock."

"You sure this is okay? I mean, he is your boyfriend."

"It'll be fine. I promise." Liz grinned as she crawled on her knees on the chair behind Kimberly. She reached around her and cupped both Kimberly's small breasts, squeezing and teasing her nipples. "Now, make him come with you. Make sure you get a nice, good orgasm and then draw him along with you. I love to see his face when he orgasms. It looks so intense."

Kimberly began to ride up and down my shaft as I lay reclined on the chair. I could feel how wet and excited she was, her pussy giving an audible squish with each stroke down my shaft. In and out my cock slid, her comfortably snug depths caressing around and over my already-excited head, pushing me quickly toward the climax Liz had intentionally held away. Kimberly moaned loudly, her eyes closed, as she thrust herself down on me, slapping her bare ass against my thighs with each stroke. Up and down she moved, her body trembling slightly after only a very short few minutes. Her face was flushed and her breathing ragged as she continued to bounce on me, her thrusts slapping her ass hard against my thighs.

"Oh fuck. I'm coming," she moaned as she drove harder onto me. "Ohhhh damn. Ohhhhhh yes! YES! YES!" she cried loudly, almost screaming out as she pounded herself down harder on me. I could feel my own orgasm about to explode inside her, the feeling of urgency causing me to push up into her with each thrust down, at least as far as my body would allow. Up and down she drove, her pussy clenching and her legs and arms trembling as she did.

"Oh god. Gonna come." I groaned deeply as my body reached that point of no return. I felt my whole body spasm and a gush of cum lance up my shaft and deep into Kimberly. Over and over my body jerked, pumping all the cum that Liz had teased into being, both in the ocean and a few minutes before on the chair. I lay there, panting as my body occasionally jerked, adding what little remained to the load inside Kimberly as she sat on me, still trembling slightly.

"Ohmygod." Kimberly panted. "Ohhhhh lord that was... it was... oh hell."

"Yeah. I know," Liz whispered, slowly stroking Kimberly's breasts as she rode the slope down from her climax. "I love it when he tries to hold back like that and then lets go all at once. So damn powerful."

"I swear. I could feel each shot enter me," she whispered. "I've never felt that with, well, I've never felt that before."

"Just think how mad your husband is going to be when he realizes how big a load you just took. You ought to pull the crotch aside and let him see it leak out of you."

"Oh, he'll know just by how wet the crotch is. I've never been so angry with him as I was today. It's been a long time since he treated me like, like a woman. Like this. Like how I felt mattered. Like how I wanted to climax mattered. It isn't all about him, about how he likes it or how good he comes. Sometimes it should be about me too!"

"You're right. It should be. But you know what that means, right?"

"Yeah. Nothing I don't already know."

"Ball's in your court."

"He'll try to stop me. I mean, it's my money he wants to keep."

"So, then the ball really is in your court. You can have sex with whoever you want, whenever and if he doesn't like it, he can get lost. You don't have to put up with his bullshit, not if the money is on your side. He's abusing you for his own pleasure. Throwing your suit over the side was just a sign of it," Liz said. "Well, anyone any time except for Michael. I'd kinda still like to make us happen."

"So why not? He obviously likes you."

"It's not him, it's me. My past. It's, well, not good."

"Does he care?" Kimberly asked, climbing from my lap and sitting on the chair between my legs so she could turn and look at Liz.

"He says no."

"Seems to me he means it."

"But the things I've done."

"Sex things?"

"Yeah," Liz said, looking down.

"Sex for money?"

"Yeah."

"Not that much different than what a lot of women do. Have sex with men so they have money. Only difference is you got it all at once instead of on a day-by-day basis."

"Kind of a jaded view of a marriage," I said, causing her to turn and look at me.

"Don't get me wrong. Some women have sex for love. Some women are lucky that way. A lot of women have sex to keep a meal ticket. I see that kind all the time in my circles. Trophy wives they call them. They're really just prostitutes getting what they can before their husbands toss them aside for a younger woman."

"Yeah, I don't think I'm going to be anyone's trophy wife," Liz said. "I'll be lucky if I'm ever anyone's wife again."

Kimberly looked at me and then at Liz. "I don't think you're right. I think you have a really good chance at being someone's wife again, as you put it. Maybe you just need to stop trying to do things like this and do what makes you feel good."

"Things like this?"

"Oh honey, I'm a woman. You can't fool me. This, this with me and Michael? It was what you thought was hot and sexy. It wasn't what you wanted. What you wanted was to lie with him and have long, slow, sensual sex. Listen to your heart. Feel what he feels for you and trust yourself."

"I don't know that I can do that."

"Well, if you can't and don't try, then maybe you won't ever be that wife. You have a sweet, supportive man. Hell, how many guys would strip because their girlfriend said to?"

"I dunno. Some?"

"In public? Damn few. You got it lucky. Don't lose him," she said as she got up. "I'm gonna go pack my bags and find someplace else to sleep tonight. I think you're right. I think it's time for me to realize that staying with an asshole isn't what I need." She turned and looked at me. "If this doesn't work out. If for some reason Liz isn't what you want, look me up. I'd love to spend some time with a kind, sensitive, man for a change." She got up and walked to the door, pausing and looking back at us. "Don't underestimate yourself Liz. You're not a bad person. Your past doesn't define you. Your future does."

"Is she right? Is my past really in the past?" Liz asked as she crawled onto the chair and lay down, half on top of me.

"That's what I keep telling you," I said, wrapping my arms around her. "And she was right. We didn't need to have sex. I would have been plenty happy just holding you and making love to just you."

"So, it wasn't fun? You didn't like it?"

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I did enjoy it. It was fun. Would I do it again? Maybe. If the circumstances were right again. Do I have to do it? Not really. I could be happy with just you. But if you need to do these kinds of things: you need to share this way? Well, we'll just have to see how it works out. I've never had anyone want to share me before Donna and you. I'm truly not sure how I feel about it yet."

"When you do, let me know?"

"You know I will. Right now we need some clothes and lunch and then I have us booked for a sensual couples massage after lunch."

"A couples massage?"

"The info said it was the ultimate in sensual full body massage for individuals or couples."

"Hmmmm. Sounds interesting. And you booked this for us?"

"You and me."

She leaned toward me and kissed me. "If you keep this up I won't ever be able to let this end. I'll love you too much to let you go."

"Who says I want you to let me go?"

"You will. One day, when what I've done sinks in."

"Don't count those horses before they get here, okay? Let's just spend time together doing what makes you feel good and special and we'll see where it all lands."

"I see why you wife loved you so much. God you're special."

I chuckled. "No, I'm hungry!" I joked before slapping her bare ass. "Now what are we going to wear?"

"I'd go just like this if you wanted me to."

"What do you want to wear?"

"I dunno. Let me look and see what I have."

It took almost ten minutes for her to decide what to wear, eventually deciding on a white tank top with no bra and a pair of micro shorts. I thought she looked like a million bucks, even though her boobs did show quite a bit through the shirt. But if she liked the look and didn't mind guys staring, should it bother me? It might take a little getting used to, but I figure I could, as long as it was only looking.

We drove down to the main building to eat, Liz driving, and intentionally hitting all those bumps to make her tits bounce and jiggle in her top. She was having a delightful time teasing me, and I had to admit, I didn't mind being teased by her one bit. I could never resist a pair of sexy boobs.

Lunch was buffet style with an interesting assortment of island staples as well as traditional American cuisine. I opted for a roast pork sandwich with a salad. By the time we were done eating it was almost time for the massage, so we walked hand in hand to the spa and our appointment. I could easily get used to being with her this way. It was comfortable. I hoped it was as comfortable for her as it was for me.

"I have an appointment. Parker," I said to the petite island girl sitting topless behind the desk of the spa. I was quickly figuring that topless for the native women, along with the navy blue or orange bikini bottom, was the uniform for the resort. Come to think of it, I hadn't seen a single woman that worked for the resort wearing anything at all above the waist. I also realized that in most cases, their names were embroidered on the swim suit bottoms.

"Yes. Mister and missus Parker. Nuru massage at one o-clock."

Liz squeezed my arm gently. "A Nuru massage? You planned this?" She whispered.

"Yeah, why?"

She grinned at me. "You don't know what a nuru massage is, do you?"

"It's a massage, right?"

"It is that," she confirmed as the young woman got up and asked us to follow her.

"Should I know something I don't?" I asked as we were led into a little changing room.

"You can both undress here. Your massage artists will be waiting in the massage room to get started. Enjoy!" she said before closing the door.

"What should I know?" I asked Liz again.

She took her shirt off and then pushed her shorts down and off. She bent over to take off her shoes, intentionally not answering me. "You'll see," she said as she pushed off the tiny, see-through panties she had on under the shorts. "Come on lover. Strip for me."

I took off my own shirt and shorts. She knelt in front of me and pulled the tiny bikini briefs she had me wearing down and off over my feet. She closed her lips around my dick and sucked on me just long enough to get my dick nice and hard. "Mmmmmmm. God, I love the taste of your dick."

"Why now?"

"I wanted to taste it before it got all oily."

"Why would it get oily. It's a massage, right?"

She giggled and stood up. "Oh yeah. It definitely is that!" She took me by the hand and led me through the other door of the changing room. The whole room had a tile floor and several feet up the walls. There was a large, queen-sized air mattress in the middle of the room and along the far wall pair of shower heads. Two young, topless native girls, sitting in a pair of chairs, were apparently waiting for us. What I didn't see were the typical massage tables. I felt slightly awkward standing naked in front of them, my hard-on poking out at them as they got up and walked toward us.

"Good afternoon. This is Naomi, and I am Calea," the taller of the two said as she stepped toward us. Naomi was tanned much darker than Calea, and was almost a head shorter. Her breasts were somewhat smaller, but neither of them had exactly small chests. Both were somewhat rounder than what I would call a typical American girl, but I wouldn't dare call either fat either. They were pleasantly round in all the right places. Large round hips and butts, firm but thick bodies and large breasts. Not fat, just larger than typically American body sizes.

Calea took my hand and walked backwards toward the shower, drawing me with her, while Naomi took Liz's hand and walked her to the other shower head. "First thing we're going to do is make sure we get rid of all the nasty salt and sand that builds up on our skin," Calea said softly as she drew me to the shower. She turned the water on and adjusted it to a comfortably warm setting and then coaxed me under it. She used a liquid soap to spread around on me, rubbing gently all over my body. "Have you ever had a nuru massage before?" she asked quietly.

"No, actually," I answered.

"Ahhhh. Yes, okay," she said softly. She squirted a bunch of the soap across her chest and then reached for my hands. "You wash me, I wash you. We both want to be squeaky clean before we massage. I massage you with my whole body, not just my hands."

"Your whole body?"

"Uh huh. Her boobs, her butt, her pussy, everything and everywhere," Liz said with a soft laugh. "You're gonna enjoy this!"

I felt a little awkward rubbing my hands all over her breasts right in front of Liz, but when I looked over at her, she was busy eagerly rubbing Naomi's breasts and body. I went back to rubbing on Calea, who was rubbing all over me, pressing her body against mine while she rubbed up and down my back and even my butt. I jumped a little as she rubbed between my cheeks, mostly from the surprise. Calea stepped back and took off her bikini bottom, hung them on a little hook and then stepped back to me, drawing my hands down to her crotch.

"You can clean here, too," she whispered as she reached for my dick and started to soap and stroke my already rock-hard shaft. "It's nice," she whispered as I worked one hand between her legs, stroking her soft lips while my other hand rubbed her butt cheeks. "Get all of my butt too," she coaxed softly. "Yes, that's it," she whispered softly as I shifted my hands to rub her butt cheeks and even between them. "Do not be afraid to touch. We will touch all over when we massage."

"Alright," I answered, feeling her push my dick down. I felt it slip between her legs as she stepped toward me, her hands moving to my butt again. She rubbed up and down my back, and I followed her lead, rubbing everywhere I could touch. She turned us in the water to rinse us, finally stepping back and letting the water run down between us and wash away the suds on our fronts. She reached out and turned off the water.

"You ready Naomi?" I heard her ask her partner.

"Any time."

Calea took me by the hand and stepped me away from the shower and then dried me from head to foot, kneeling down to dry my legs, my hard-on bouncing inches from her face. Twice she bumped into it with her cheek, making me think she might suck on it, but she clearly had no intention of doing that. It was then my turn to dry her off, rubbing my way down her body as she turned around slowly for me, leaving me kneeling in front of her, her pussy only a foot or so below my face. I was tempted to do more than slip the towel between her legs to dry her soft, protruding inner labia, but I refrained. I wasn't sure that having sex with them was even allowed.

With all four of us dry, they took us to the air mattress and had us lie on our stomachs. I felt warm, slick oil being drizzled on my back and my butt moments before I felt a pair of large, soft tits press to my back. Calea began to rub her body up and down mine, pushing her tits all over me, even down my legs. Her hard nipples pressed firmly into my butt cheeks and my back as she lay on me and rubbed herself around. I looked over at Liz, who seemed to be enjoying the attentions of Naomi, sliding her body around on her as well.

The girls rolled us over onto our backs and then straddled us as the two began to drizzle oil all over us both. They were soon lying on us again, rubbing their bodies all over us, my dick disappearing between her big sexy tits as she rubbed it with her mounds. Up and down she slid, rubbing her body around on me, first facing me, and then with her feet near my head so her pussy pushed tantalizingly in my face. I was extremely turned on by the whole experience, and wanted to just reach out and grab her ass and pull her pussy to me. I resisted that for a long time before finally wrapping my arms around her waist and holding her in position when her pussy came close to me the next time.

She cried out in surprise, and then wiggled her hips, moving her body against mine, and her pussy back and forth inches from my face. I couldn't resist reaching out and licking her slit for a moment, the taste of the oil an overpoweringly strong taste of coconut. I felt her hand grasp my hard-on and then something hot and warm envelope it.

"CALEA!" Naomi chastised her friend. "We're not allowed!"

"So? Who's gonna notice?" the young woman responded as she pulled her mouth off my dick. "He's got his tongue in my twat! And ohhhhh it feels so good!"

"Still! You're not supposed to!"

Calea pulled herself out of my grip and her pussy from my face. "Spoil sport!" Calea hissed at her friend, clearly interested in more than just rubbing her body around on me. She turned herself around on me again and began rubbing her body up and down mine again, her pussy rubbing over and around my hard cock. To say she had me turned on was an understatement of epic proportions. I had no doubt at all what Calea was trying to do, and I wasn't about to object as my oil-slicked cock slid easily into her hot, wet depths. She moaned softly and rubbed her tits up and down my chest, sliding her body along mine, her big, soft tits pressed to my chest while her pussy slid on and off my hard cock.

No, I wasn't about to complain as I watched Naomi stroke her sexy body all over Liz, who was clearly enjoying it. And I wasn't about to complain at the sensations of Calea stroking her hot we pussy on and off my shaft as she rubbed her rock hard nipples and big soft tits on my oily chest. I wasn't about to draw Naomi's attention to what was happening, though I suspected that the soft moans that Calea was starting to make were going to make it obvious before long. Up and down my body she moved, stroking my cock and grinding her tits along my chest. "Oh fuck," she moaned softly as she moved. "Ohhhhhhh fuck yes."

"CALEA!" Naomi shouted at her friend again.

"Fuck off!" Calea moaned. "I'm gonna come. Ohhhhhh fuck I'm gonna come!" she squeaked loudly moments before she stopped moving and lay on me trembling and shuddering. "Ohhhhhhh god yes god yes god yes."

"Calea! You'll get in trouble."

"Who's gonna know?" She gasped at Naomi. "I mean, come on! We're both covered in oil."

"But we're supposed to be getting them turned on to have sex with each other, not us!"

"Like his hard dick isn't going to still be hard in five minutes?" she retorted as she started to slide herself on my body again, pushing herself down my cock again.

"It won't be if you keep doing that," I groaned softly.

"God, you feel so fucking big," she groaned as she continued to slide her tits up and down my chest, my cock pushing in and out of her still-spasming pussy. "I could do this all day. It feels so fucking good," she gasped, clearly ignoring her friend's and my warnings.

"Calea! You have to stop," I groaned, trying hard to hold my hips still and not force my cock up into her as my hands held her hips.

"In a minute," she panted. "Oh damn. Not yet. I'm still not done."

I closed my eyes and tried not to, but it was beyond my control. I pushed her hips down with my hands as she slid her sexy little body down mine, her rock-hard nipples sliding down my chest and her pussy sliding down my shaft again. I forced her down further, my hips lifting toward her to drive my cock into her as my orgasm took over. I Held her down on me, as my cock surged shot after shot of cum into her.

"OHHHH FUCK!" she cried at the first surge of cum. I could feel her try to push up my body, but with all the oil she could get no purchase at all, and my hands on her hips held us coupled together while my body jerked and spasmed under her. I felt her body shudder against mine as her climax was renewed, her arms trying to wrap around my body and pull us together tighter. "Ohhhhh fuck," she whispered. "I can't believe I did that."