Five Dates Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit Calea!" Naomi said from where she was lying on Liz. "Did you let him?"

"NO! I didn't fucking let him. It just happened!" Calea snapped back as I released my grip on her hips.

"Not a problem. You aren't the first sexy pussy he's filled recently," Liz said.

"No. it is a problem!" she snapped back at Liz. "My boyfriend and I are trying to get pregnant!"

"Then you shouldn't have fucking let him stick it into you!" Naomi said angrily. "You'll get us both in trouble!"

"I didn't let him. It just kind of happened." Calea groaned, laying her face on my chest in defeat.

"I wouldn't say that was exactly accurate," Liz said. "It might have happened on it's own, but you chose to keep riding him until you came and even then you didn't stop when he told you he was about to come. The way I see it, this is on you."

"Damn," Calea said quietly as she pushed herself up. She climbed off of me and walked to the shower, the thick oil sliding down her body and dripping from her tits. She turned on the water and squatted down, using the shower head to wash her pussy, as if that were going to actually help. Liz slipped off the mattress and knelt down next to her. She whispered something quietly to her and then reached for her pussy. From where I lay I could see Liz begin to play with her pussy, pushing two fingers into her and stroking her clit with her thumb. Calea squatted, half-leaning against Liz as she worked her pussy, trying to bring her to another climax. Liz must have felt the climax coming and shifted her hand, stroking her clit almost feverishly.

Calea moaned loudly as her legs began to tremble and then cried out in pleasure. I watched her squirt her juices out onto the shower floor, as she came. Liz held her, continuing to stroke her clit as she climaxed, her pussy pushing some of my cum out to drool onto the shower floor as well.

"I think that's the best we can do," Liz said, standing up and helping the shaky Calea to her feet. "Come on Michael. You might as well help her wash off."

"Yeah," I said, pushing off the slick air mattress. I walked over and Calea leaned against me as Liz began to rinse us, the want. She squirted some soap over us and the two of us washed each other as well as Calea. It took about five minutes to get all the oil off the three of us, Naomi still sitting on the air mattress with an angry look on her face. Liz and I dressed while Calea looked at us hopefully.

"We're not going to say anything. If you do, that's your business. As far as I'm concerned, we got what Michael paid for. I enjoyed it. I'm not complaining."

"Thank you," Calea whispered before we left.

"Is she going to be alright?" I asked Liz quietly.

"Dunno. Her boyfriend might be surprised tonight when she tries to fuck him half a dozen times. The only real hope she has if she's that close is to get plenty of his cum in her and hope they swim faster than yours."

"Good lord."

"Hey, look on the bright side, you had a good time."

"Yeah," I answered as we climbed into our buggy. I drove us back to our little place and lay down on one of the reclining chairs on the deck while she put her bikini on and waded down into the ocean. After swimming for a few minutes she came back up and crawled onto the lounge chair with me, cuddling up against me, her bikini soaking my shirt and shorts where they touched.

"It didn't bother you to see me coming inside her like that?" I asked quietly.

"Not really. I mean, you're a guy. Guys fuck women and they like to come in 'em. It didn't bother me."

"Not even if was me?"

"Do you want it to bother me?"

"Actually, yeah, I kinda would. At least it would say that you care."

"Do you want me to fake it?"

"No, I don't."

"Then don't ask me to. I care about you. I think I love you, but right now, it doesn't bother me. In fact, I kinda like seeing you do it. That way when you do it with me I know you're doing it with me because you want to, not because you feel like you have to."

"That doesn't make sense to me."

"Don't worry about it. Just accept it."

"Okay."

"Man, listen to those two going at it." I listened and could easily hear the couple in the bungalow next door, about a hundred feet away, going at it, as she put it. "I'm so damn horny after that massage. Do you suppose you're recovered enough to give me a little loving now?"

"Honey, I'll always try to give it to you when you need it or want it."

She grinned and wasted no time getting both of us naked. She obviously didn't care who, if anyone, could see us as she lay on the end of the lounge chair and began to lick and suck my dick, coaxing me back to life after our little encounter with the massage girl. I had to admit, she was damn good at it! Within only a couple short minutes she had me hard as a rock and was climbing onto my lap. She settled on my dick and began to bounce up and down on me, her tits flopping and bouncing wildly as she pounded herself up and down my saft.

"Oh fuck yes," she groaned loudly.

"Just let it go sweetie. Don't worry about me. Let this one be what you want."

"Oh damn. It feels so good. I could do this all day. I love you so much. I don't want to lose you," she moaned.

"I thought we talked about that. Don't worry about that. Just be you. Just do what you want."

"Uh huh," she moaned as she pounded down on me, making the metal of the lounge chair squeak as she bounced herself up and down on my lap. I saw movement out in the water and realized that the neighbors that had been fucking earlier were now out swimming, both of them giggling and watching her jam herself down my shaft over and over.

"We have an audience," I whispered.

"I don't give a fuck. It feels too good. I don't wanna stop."

"Then don't. Let it go. Let me feel you come around my hard dick. Let me see you come all over me."

"Oh shit," she moaned as I reached to her pussy and let the back of my finger press between her lips so that each stroke down ground against my finger. "OHHHH YEAH! OHHHHHH That's it sweetie. Just what I needed. Right there. God, don't move your finger. Ohhhhh shit. Here it comes lover!" she cried out as her whole body started to tremble and shake. "AHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCK!" she screamed as her body spasmed and she squirted a gush of her juices out at me so hard that it sprayed all the way to my face. She spasmed three more times as her body trembled and shook, each time more of her juices squirting all over my chest and face. She opened her eyes and looked down at me, realizing what she had done. "Ohhhhhhh! Sweetie! I'm so sorry!" she managed to get out between gasps for air. She leaned down toward me and tried to wipe her juices off my face and chest, doing more to smear them around as much as remove them. She leaned down and kissed my lips softly. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that, it just felt so good and I was so turned on."

"That's okay honey. I don't mind. It just says it felt good, that's all." I chuckled.

"You sure you don't mind? I mean I came all over your face."

"You'd come on my face if I was eating you out, so what's the difference?"

"I don't know. I mean, guys don't like to eat out a woman and guys don't like getting squirted on. I don't understand why you do."

I kissed her softly. "Because I like to make it good for you too, not just me. That just tells me I did a good job."

"You're so funny, but I love it," she whispered. "Come on, let's get you cleaned off," she added as she climbed off my still-hard cock. She held a hand out and when I stood up she led me toward the stairs leading to the ocean.

"Out there? You know the neighbors were watching. They're probably still there."

"I don't care. I'm not bashful. I suppose if you are, we don't have to. But I'd like to."

"In other words, you want me to get over being bashful about my body?"

"Lover, you have a fantastic dick, and the sooner you get over trying to hide it and embrace how sexy and hot it is, well, if we're going to be together, you'll have to."

"Alright. But only for one reason."

"What's that?"

"Because this is the first time you actually thought about us being together longer term instead of telling me I don't want to be with you."

"Oh. I guess I did, didn't Ii?"

"You did. So your reward is that I will happily do as you ask."

"I kinda like that. Rewarding me? I don't ever get rewarded. I am the reward."

I let her lead me down the stairs into the ocean and wash my face and body with the salt water. We hadn't been out there naked too long before the neighbors came over from where they were watching us from the stairs to their deck.

"Hey. How you guys doing today?" the maybe forty year old guy asked.

"Not bad," Liz answered.

"I'm Eddie, and this is my wife, Rebecka," he said, coaxing his maybe ten year younger wife around from behind him. She was wearing a miniscule bikini that clearly displayed way more than she was comfortable with.

"I'm Liz and this is my boyfriend Michael," Liz said turning to face them, completely at ease with the fact she was naked, though I was a bit more hesitant to be as exposed as I was.

"Good to meet you," he said, looking lustfully at Liz's big tits. His wife's were much smaller, maybe a B cup, though it was hard to tell on her petite frame. "Hope we didn't interrupt. Looked like you two were having a good time."

"About as good as it sounded like you two were," Liz said.

"See, I told you they could hear us!" his wife said with a frown.

He looked at his wife with an equal frown before turning back to look at us with a smile again. "Thought maybe we could hang out a little while before dinner?" he said, stepping closer to us and holding a hand out toward Liz. She took his hand and let him lead her toward our bungalow, leaving his wife and I wading along in the waist deep water behind them. We climbed the stairs and onto the deck, the guy's swim trunks bulging out with his obvious hard-on. When I got to the top of the stairs, I reached for Liz's hand and drew her back to me, away from Eddie. I got the idea he was interested in a lot more than just talking. I drew Liz to one of the lounge chairs and into it with me, keeping her away from him as best I could.

We spent the next ten or fifteen minutes chatting, talking about where we were from, what we did for a living, that kind of thing. We also learned that he had seen us come in from the dive trip this morning, and while he didn't know what had happened, he definitely enjoyed the view and was envious of me with the two naked beauties.

"I'm getting pretty thirsty," Eddie said after a while.

"There's bottled water in the mini-fridge," I suggested.

"I was thinking maybe a cold beer."

"That would be nice," Liz agreed. "We could go down to the main building and have one."

"Or we could get one and bring it back. I'd be happy to run for em." Eddie offered.

"That'd be nice," Liz said. "But how will you hold 'em and drive?"

"Could be a problem," he agreed. "Maybe I'll have to take someone with me to hold em?"

"I'll come," Liz volunteered.

"You better put something on then, sweetie," I suggested, not entirely happy that she was going. "Maybe we better both go?"

"Nonsense, lover. We'll be back in a few minutes. You just hang out and relax with Rebecka."

"Sure. You two can get to know each other," Eddie said with a wink.

Liz got up and headed for the suitcases. She pulled out a thigh-length t-shirt and put it on, and only that. The shirt was long enough to cover her butt cheeks and pussy, but only just. She and Eddie headed out while Rebecka and I sat looking at each other.

"So, what now?"

"I don't know. I mean, hell, I don't know what I mean."

She got up from her chair and moved over to mine, lying down next to me. "He'll expect that we got to know each other, so I might as well be over here when he gets back."

"Get to know each other, as in?"

"Yeah. After seeing you with your girlfriend and that other woman he hasn't been able to stop talking about how much fun it could be if we played with each other's partners a while."

"Ahhh. I get it."

"I don't know what Liz thinks about it, but I'd expect him to try and have sex with her, even if it is just something quick. I doubt he'll pass up the chance."

"Knowing Liz, she might very well go along with it."

"What about you?"

"You might not believe it, but I've had sex with so many different women in the last few weeks that one more doesn't make much difference to me either way."

She looked at me, a little startled. "Seriously?"

"My wife died a few months ago. She made me promise to go on five dates that included sex. One of the women I met was into, well, lots of partners, of both sexes. I had sex with more than my fair share of good-looking women, from young to old. The idea was for me to learn to date and feel again. It was a good idea, but the feeling part has been hard. Right now I'm trying to figure out what I feel for Liz and what she feels for me. That's what this trip is. To help us both figure stuff out."

"That's sweet. That your wife pushed you to do that. Also that you brought her to help figure it out."

"How about you?"

"Us? Well, he's got money and I like money. I put up with an awful lot sometimes. Like this bikini. It's his idea. Given the choice, he'd rather I was running around naked."

"You're not comfortable that way?"

"Not in front of strange men."

"Sorry."

"Don't be," she said as she reached behind her neck. She pulled the strings of her miniscule bikini top and pulled it off. "He'll expect me to be naked with you when he gets back. You don't mind, do you?"

"No," I answered before she reached down to untie the bottoms. She dropped them on the deck next to the chair so she was naked with me. She lay back down and reached for my soft dick, gently stroking it with a finger.

"I have a confession to make," she whispered.

"Yeah?"

"It's easier for me to be naked with a guy if he's touching me and getting me turned on."

"Are you asking me to touch you?"

"Yeah, I guess I am," she whispered. I reached my right hand over across my body and let my fingers stroke her left nipple, her right pressed against my left side. I let my finger run over and around the small dimple, making it grow and harden under my touch. Her fingers stroked me at the same time, coaxing my cock to grow, lengthening and hardening as her fingers stroked over and around my mushroom head. "It's a nice looking cock. I think it's bigger than Eddie's."

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh," she said softly, leaning harder against me. "How long do you think they'll be gone?"

"Dunno. Fifteen minutes or so?"

"You know, this is his idea: wanting to have sex with someone else," she whispered.

"Uh huh," I answered, pretty sure what she was going to say as her hand wrapped around my shaft and slowly stroked it.

"If he's going to try and have sex with your girlfriend, do you suppose it'd be wrong for me to see what it felt like inside me?"

"We don't have to do this. I mean, there's nothing that says we have to."

"No, there isn't," she whispered, her hand stroking me slowly, sliding all the way up my shaft and over my head. "I've kinda been his fuck toy. Might be nice to try something I want to try for a change."

"I see. Getting turned on, are we?"

"Actually, yeah. Kinda. You've had sex with a lot of women. Do they all feel different?"

"Mostly."

"How?"

"It's not how they feel, it's how they move, how they sound, how they look, what they find pleasurable. Not all women like the same things or come the same way."

"Do you suppose it's the same way for women having sex with guys?"

"I suppose."

She slid her leg over both of mine and pushed herself up the chair a little ways, pulling my cock over between her legs as he rolled herself a bit more over my body. I could feel her rubbing my head around her lips, pressing it firmly between her full, round lips. I kind of expected her to slide over me further and push onto me, but instead she lay there, gently teasing her clit with my head, seeming to be in no hurry to go further.

"We don't have to," I whispered.

"No, we don't," she answered equally quietly, continuing to tease her clit with the tip of my head. With her pushed up as far as she was, her breasts were practically in my face, so I turned my head and gently sucked her left nipple into my mouth, teasing it with my tongue. "Ohhhhhh my yessssss," she breathed quietly. "That feels so nice. Do you like doing that? Sucking on her nipples?"

"I do," I answered, understanding exactly what she was asking.

"It feels nice. I wish Eddie would do that," she moaned softly. I felt her hand grip me tighter as I teased and licked her nipple.

"I could reach the other one if you moved a little."

She moved my cock down her slit until I could feel the tip of my head press to the entrance of her vagina. She let go of me and rolled onto me a little more, using both hands on the chair to stabilize herself. I could feel my head press to her entrance a little harder, but she made no move to push down over me. I sucked her right nipple into my mouth and was greeted with a soft moan. As I sucked and teased her nipple, I let my hands slide down to her bare ass, squeezing and cupping both of her firm little ass cheeks. She began to rock her hips, grinding her pussy against my stomach as she spread her legs wider and arched her back to press her pelvis against me. Her rocking put more pressure on my head until it slipped just inside her. "OH SHIT!" she gasped as my fat head pushed only an inch or two inside her. "My god, it's so big."

I didn't answer, but paid attention to her nipples while she rocked her hips, slowly working me deeper into her petite and incredibly tight pussy. "Ohhhhh my yes," she moaned as she finally drove me in far enough to push my head against the end of her vaginal tunnel. Her rocking hips pushed her pussy on and off of me only an inch or so, but I didn't mind. She slowly worked herself more upright, eventually pulling her small breasts from my face. I slid my hands around her and up her chest, teasing both nipples with my fingers. She shifted her legs to pull her knees up and began to slide slowly up and down my shaft. "Oh god," she moaned loudly. "This is, this is sooooo much better."

I could only guess what it was much better than, but as long as she was enjoying it, I wasn't going to stop her. Up and down she moved, stroking herself on and off my fat shaft. She worked faster, her little boobs bouncing lightly on her chest as I held her nipples, letting her bouncing pull and stretch them. "Oh god. I'm gonna come," she moaned moments before she thrust herself down hard on me and sat on my lap trembling. Her whole body seemed to shudder and shake for long seconds before she lay down on me again, my cock still buried inside her. "That was very nice," she whispered, laying her head on my shoulder. She started to lift and lower her butt again, this time arching her back with each stroke to force me into her as far as she could. Up and down she moved, her hard nipples digging into my chest as she gasped for breath, the sensations of my cock inside her recently-orgasmed pussy, apparently having more than a little impact.

"Oh my," she whispered breathlessly. "Still feels so good. So big inside me. I'm not used to this. Usually he comes and then it's over with. I like this."

"Glad you do."

"Are you going to come?"

"Do you want me to?"

"I didn't, but now I do," she breathed. "Let me feel it."

I held her hips and started to lift and lower mine in time with hers, bending my legs to get a grip on the pad and thrust up forcefully into her. The two of us worked together, driving our bodies together quickly. I could hear her grunt and moan as my orgasm built toward a climax inside her. Her tight pussy continued to spasm and squeeze around me as her orgasm was apparently being drawn along with mine.