Five Days in August

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," I offered, "I should probably go." I reached for the door handle.

"You don't have to go," she injected. I stopped, looking back. Her eyes locked with mine she gripped the hem of her shirt with both hands and peeled it off over her head. Her breasts fell, bouncing once. They were small and natural, and near perfectly round. I stared.

"I think," she added finally, her voice airy, "you should get out of yours too."

There was no hiding my erection now. It pushed out the crotch of my shorts, tugging the base of my shirt with it. I wrestled control of my fingers from my brain and worked the fabric off over my head, tossing it to the floor. When I looked up, we were nose to nose, the fabric of our masks exchanging the heat of our breath.

She lifted her arms around my neck. I tucked mine up underneath, cupping her breasts in my hands and giving each a gentle squeeze. Her head fell back, thrusting her chest against my grip. I pinched her nipples between my fingers, eliciting a growl from deep in her throat.

She eased her thighs apart and shuffled forward, straddling my lap. My cock flexed against the weight of her ass. She eased forward, then rocked back, grinding, repeating her motion to the rhythm of my kneading her breasts. I closed my eyes, concentrating on the feel of her skin against my palms, the texture of her hair tickling my face.

Her arms slipped from my shoulders, fingernails raking down my back and hooking into the waist of my shorts. She worked them around to the strained silver button in front, twisting it apart. I sighed when she gripped my cock, twisting and fishing it free. Her palms sucked away the heat, quickly warming her cold damp hands.

She slid off my lap to the side, flattening her tummy on the seats, brushing the tip of my dick against her cheek. A soft moan escaped her mask as she inspected it closely, tracing a finger along the shaft and over the glans. She closed it loosely in her fist, taking one long stroke from root to head and back to root. My hips flexed toward her, urging her to continue. She giggled.

Looking up at me she slipped a hand beneath her waist. Her ass rose and wiggled and fell, and the hand reappeared, fingers glistening and dripping with her juices. I sucked in a breath as she caressed my cock again, this time gliding easily over lubricated skin. I shuddered in her grasp, the distant memory of my last handjob playing in my head. Nicole's technique was far superior. Her pressure perfect, speed sublime, the twist of her wrist just right. I wouldn't be able to hold out long.

I leaned into her, wanting more. She squeezed my bulging the head before releasing me completely. I groaned, desperate for her to continue. Instead she drew herself up on her knees, eyes fixed on my twitching cock. With a flick of her fingers she unzipped her shorts and shimmied them off her hips, revealing a bright canary yellow bikini bottom beneath. I gasped. She laughed softly.

"You like it," she asked. I nodded, my penis at attention. She twisted round, facing away from me. Planting her palms on the seat, she dipped her back and raised her full, firm round ass toward me. She looked back over her shoulder. "How about this?"

I nodded, unable to form words. I shuffled toward her, shedding my shorts, stopping when my dick skimmed her buttocks. Reaching around she yanked the bikini to one side, exposing her smooth, sopping pussy to the open air. My heart pounded in my chest, tapping my cock against her ass. She glanced at it, then looked up at me. I held the root tight, dragging the head through the wetness between her labia. Slick with her cum I angled down and pushed the length of my penis deep into her steaming vagina.

Her eyes rolled back before they closed, a long, lustful groan filling the Jeep. Her pussy fought me, squeezing my cock, returning the heat she had drawn out before. My hands found her buttocks, fingers curling round her hips, digging into her cheeks. I held myself in deep, my balls pressed against her lips, savoring that feeling of being inside a woman. Her canal stretched a little. She spread her knees wider, flattened her chest and the side of her face against the seat. "Fuck me," she whispered. "Fuck me with that thick cock."

The rain came down in sheets, beating on the fabric roof, blotting out the world around us in a cacophony of white noise. Her moans escalated to screams as I hammered her pussy. I tried to regulate my thrusts, make this moment last as long as I possibly could. But it was no use. It had been too long and she felt too good to exercise any measure of control.

Our bodies crashed together, sharing our energy, rocking the Jeep. Her cum leaked past my cock, trickling down her thighs and splashing over my groin. I pawed at her ass cheeks; pinching, groping, smacking the supple flesh; the sounds of sex ringing in our ears. She threw her arms out, pressing her hands against the wall and forcing her butt against my abdomen.

Spurred on I reached out and grabbed a fistful of that thick curly hair. I started to pull, but stopped myself, unsure of how far this stranger wanted to go. "Pull it," she screamed. "Pull my fucking hair!" I obeyed, yanking her head back and driving my dick deep. She growled, her back arched, muscles straining. It changed the angle of my thrusts and suddenly brought me to the brink.

She must have sensed the change. Breathing hard she looked back at me, her eyes searing into mine. I continued pumping, my balls tight, the pressure building. Our eyes narrowed, my pace slowed just a little, a shiver shooting down my spine and up through my cock. The fact I wasn't wearing a condom completely slipped my mind. Fortunately, Nicole remembered.

As my body stiffened, she pulled away, my penis popping from her vagina with a squelch. Before I realized what was happening, she whirled around to face me. Sitting on her heels with her legs wide open she gripped my cock with one hand and flew over her clit with the other. My hips locked, core shook, and my orgasm surged through me, erupting a fountain of thick white semen from the tip of my dick.

The ropes splattered her face and chest, streaking her forehead, clinging to her tits and forming obscene contrasting splotches all over her mask. I tried to pull away, overwhelmed by the sensations pulsing through my cock. But she held me steady, milking my load out stroke by shuddering stroke.

As the bursts of cum weakened, Nicole slowed her hands, finally easing her fist over the head of my cock and offering a gentle squeeze. It rippled through my abdomen, clenching my jaw, and finally escaping my chest in a deep sigh. Completely spent I collapsed on the seat, head and shoulders slumping against the door. Nicole rocked back, sitting on her ass and crossing her legs. She held her fingers up, rubbing the warm sticky fluid between them before wiping the remnants deliberately across her thighs.

We slouched in silence together a moment, listening to the rain scour every surface. I looked myself over. My arms trembled; chest heaved. My cock remained stiff and thick against my leg. I looked across the car. Nicole rested eyes closed, head back against the window, dreamily tracing tiny circles through the wetness coating her mons. I straightened up, rustling the fabric. Her eyes fluttered open, catching me staring. She exhaled slowly. Her fingers continued.

"I've never had sex in mask before," she said. The cum I'd splashed over her face had soaked through the fabric. She pinched a piece between her lips. "I think I like it."

I smiled, the corners of my eyes crinkling. I reached out for my shorts, finding them still damp. I shook them out and laid them flat next to me.

"I think," I offered, "this is the best summer road trip I've ever taken."

Nicole laughed. "Well I'm glad I could be a part of it." She stretched her legs out in front of her, trapping her hand between her thighs. My cock twitched, jealous of her fingers.

It's too bad it's only Wednesday," I added. She looked at me, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Why is that," she asked.

"Because nothing I do the rest of the week is going to top this."

She thought for a moment. "I don't know," she shrugged. "What are you doing Friday?"

12