Five Dollars

Story Info
Hitch hiking late at night and a pleasant surprise.
1.7k words
4.46
9.4k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, my first time with a guy story. 18, normal i.e., always horny, lusting after teenage hotties, and at this point in my life, could count on the fingers of one hand the number of girls I'd fucked, so constantly walking around with the fabled blue balls!

Introductions? 5'9", 160 pounds, blue eyes, dirty blond shoulder length hair. In terms of gear, standing proud I'm a decent 6 - 7 inches long and 5 around. As the Internet didn't exist yet, these are real, not Internet inches. LOL. Not a lot of body hair and my bush, pits and light facial hair were all gold / red for some reason. Sports and summers spent on multi week canoe trips in Northern Quebec gifted me with an excellent physique. This series takes place in Montreal, legal drinking age 18 and, if the hair and lack of Internet didn't already date it, takes place in the fall of 1974.

In terms of guy-on-guy sex, I really had no experience, unless you could call the drunken, worlds shortest blow job I'd received in the summer, experience.

School was about 15 miles from home on the '2 &20' as we called it, and while there was bus service, I preferred to hitchhike, keeping the bus as a backup. Way more interesting, cheaper (more beer money) and I met some cool people.

Speaking of beer, Thursday was pub night on campus and hitching home was always interesting. One evening, leaving alone again, 11:00 pm or so, a guy pulled over in a 74 Mercury Marquis Brougham to offer a lift. Nice car and he looked ok, like a friend's dad, and was going where I wanted, so in I got. Further checking him out I could tell he was bigger and huskier than me. Probably 6 feet, 200, clean shaved but with a nice, end of day stubble, his hair dark and short. Chest hair showing above the top button of his dress shirt.

After chit chat and a few miles down the highway, he asked me seemingly out of the blue, in French, if I would give him a blow job for $5. Whoa nelly! As I processed this, lights of oncoming cars flashing by, my first instinct was to ask to be let off at the next stop but something in the back of my mind (blue balls more likely) came forward and said," Try it!" Where did that come from?

Maybe two for the price of one beers at the pub had something to do with it, but having decided to play along, I said, "Oui" and simply put my left hand onto his leg. He grunted, easing his legs open. Sliding my hand over his thigh and between his legs I could feel a bulge which I explored with my fingers. Loose dress slacks provided lots of give and I found his balls first and then something thicker and longer down his far leg. His balls seemed to overflow my hand even through his clothes, and the 'something thicker' was getting bigger by the moment. Just like mine. What? Closing my eyes and wishing it were tits I massaged his balls, like I would tits, which I dearly loved, and in doing so rubbed the back of my fingers along his cock.

While my world was shrinking to what I was doing, he'd taken an exit off the highway and was looking for a quiet spot. I knew all the teenage drinking spots for miles around and said, almost as a question, "the brickyard?" He looked at me for a moment and smiled. A few minutes later we were in a very quiet secluded spot, and being November, the only ones there. The only car that is, as I thought I saw movement in the shadows but wrote it off as just 'nerves and excitement'. It was months later that I found out it wasn't 'just'.

After his own look around, he slid the twin comfort lounge seat back as far as it could go, scooted to the middle, and leaned back with a sigh. I sat wondering how to get started when he looked at me, nodded his head and made a come here gesture with his right hand. Unclipping the seatbelt, I turned and straddled the shag carpeted transmission hump, so I was facing him. He scooted forward offering his crotch, and there we were. Getting comfortable, the hump contacting with my ass and balls through my jeans, I bent forward so my face was almost in his crotch. He put his hand on my head and gently but firmly pulled my face closer. I smelled deeply and rubbed my face over his balls and cock with the side of my head. I brought with my hands up to caress everything through his pants but when I started to undo them playfully, he batted my hands away. Lowering my head in some confusion I thought 'what does he want me to do, worship it?' Remembering my foreplay lessons, I nuzzled more, then bit and mouthed down and up the length of his covered shaft. Finally, looking up and seeing lust in his eyes I lifted my head and--inspired by what? --took the zipper tap between my teeth and pulled as best I could.

Sitting back, he lifted his hips to slide his pants down, forcing me to sit back as if supplicant and pulled one leg out of the pants for easy access. Semi nude, he was hot, and I leaned in, rubbing my face over the bulge. This time I could smell his musk and it set something off in me. Kissing and mouthing his cock through his underwear, I reached up for the elastic waistband and started pulling. Again, he lifted his bum and his sausage appeared, pointing right at me, above two largish furry balls hanging down. His dark curly bush framed everything, with some longer hairs pointing at me up from the base of his cock.

Distracted, I had to fumble to get his underwear off his right foot. Wow, naked from the waist down his cock was uncut and long with the foreskin only just pulled back enough to reveal his piss hole, wet and glistening. More musk smells! When he said, "clean up", I had no idea what he meant. "Wash it with your tongue," he said throatily. Leaning in, I inhaled deeply and kissed the wet tip with my lips like I was kissing a girl for the first time.

Long low groans told me this was just want he wanted. Sticking my tongue out and licking up everything in sight, made it bigger, pulling the foreskin back. The head was pronounced and as I looked it 'in the eye' I liked I was having this obvious effect. More musk smell, more kissing and licking until I finally had the nerve to take the head into my mouth. Opening wide I fed it in, pre-cum coating lips and tongue, then closed around a hot spongy but hard thing in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the head and just relaxed into what I was doing. My mouth seemed on fire and I really liked the feeling. "God, I have a cock in my mouth and I'm so hard!" I thought. Salivating like crazy, saliva mixing with his pre cum, I easily slid more of him into my mouth. Stopping, I rocked gently back and forth on it, all the time keeping my tongue flying over everything I could. This rocking motion also had me humping the transmission tunnel between my legs. Quickly popping the button and dropping the fly of my jeans, my cock was semi freed to poke above the elastic band of my underwear.

Not sure how much of his cock I could take into my mouth, I slid my hands up, one taking hold of his hard shaft to control how far he could get in my mouth and the other to fondle his balls. Fat and hard and pulsing in one hand, hot, weighty and squishy sack in the other, it all felt good. While I wanted to lick and suck his balls, my mouth was otherwise occupied. Meanwhile he was breathing heavily and making cute grunting sounds as I moved my mouth on his shaft. Taking something more than half into my mouth before I was full, my throat halting inward progress, it seemed right to just continue rocking back and forth on his cock and massaging it with my tongue. Faster breathing, low moans and a thickening of an already fat cock with a squirt of pre cum told me he was getting there.

"This was freaky," I thought. I have a guy's hard cock in my mouth, I'm hard as a rock, and loving it when he grabbed my head again, keeping his cock pressed against the opening of my throat. The hand gripping his shaft was pushing against my lips when the first spurt erupted. With his cock deep, nudging my throat, practically forming a seal, all I could do was swallow, following the spurts, trying desperately to make sure it went down my throat and not my windpipe. Spurt! While he was pumping his load down my throat, spurt, swallow, spurt it felt good swallowing his cum. When the 4th and biggest hit, my mouth back filled leaving cum dribbling down my chin. Mouth filling, the taste creamy and salty, I found I liked it, and as the realization struck, I felt myself shoot my own cum up my belly! Holy fuck, what was that about? He relaxed back into the seat, and I gently ran my thumb from the bottom of his cock to the top squeezing every drop of his cum into my mouth. Using a finger, I scooped the overflow back into my mouth. Clean up!

After helping with his underwear and pants I got back into my seat, and he slid back behind the wheel. Stopping some minutes later he had $5 in his hand and asked if I might want to do it again sometime. I looked at him and said, "Keep the money for next Thursday."