All Comments on 'Five Fifteen to Long Branch'

by SabrinaGLangton

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SomaSlaveSomaSlaveover 1 year ago

Thank you for an unusual story: unusual in that the sex is secondary, but handled well. The overall ambiguity of the story is what gives it a five for me: we don't know just where Wendy's journey will take her, and that's a good thing. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have a feeling there's a great deal more to Loni than meets the eye in her relationship with Wendy. At times, I got the feeling she was most upset that Wendy wasn't giving her the opportunity to take part in the journey. Could it be her feelings for Wendy are deeper than we suspect?

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, SomaSlave. I wanted it to be the beginning of Wendy's transition, I didn't want anything too resolved except for what she shared with us at the end of the story.

Loni still loved her, they had history. She was okay about most things at the start and she was actually giving her advice though she didn't realize it. Wendy was taking everything she said at face value, that was how she was keeping the wife involved. I'm going to guess that after this, Dorothy took over as the advice-giver in her life. Wendy was a little disappointed in how she treated their friend. But... I bet the two of them still live together in that wonderful penthouse apartment on the beach. Thanks for reading...

EjschatzEjschatzover 1 year ago

Sabrina this was a fantastic story I've read everything you've written on a big fan I look forward to a new story and thank you for your writing you are unbelievable

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe the best story I have ever read on here! I love the pace of the story, the transformation, the developing relationships, I could picture her changing as I read each page. Please let Wendy have another story sometime!

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Ejschatz for reading this and my others, you can not imagine how happy that makes me...

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, Anonymous, I wrote this story so long ago, it made me a little nervous for some reason but I am glad I finally published it here.

I will have to wait for inspiration to hit for a sequel, that doesn't happen very often but I do love our heroine in Long Branch, having her parties dressed as a sexy maid, sounds so wonderful. I wish she would invite the two of us, ha, we can be free on a Friday. Thanks for reading.

RachelPrRachelProver 1 year ago

I absolutely love this and can really relate. I would love to be me 24/7 but, I enjoy it when I can.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you RachelPr. 24/7 of course a dream, the few hours I have a week is what I live for. I make sure the heroines in my stories have it so much better, ha. Thanks for Reading.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle10 months ago

Great story. Wish I had the courage to transition. Not sure if I would be accepted like her. Love your stories

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangton10 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Jackie... I always seem to make it too easy for my heroines, though I know in real life it is so hard. I have heard from so many like you, well like us, but I think we need a little fantasy in all our lives, a little reality, and a little fantasy. Thanks for reading...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSabrinaGLangton@SabrinaGLangton
Summer is over... back to regularly scheduled programming Hi, Sabrina here, I love to answer questions or comments from anyone interested in my writing, so send me messages. I want to feel like I am involved. I really don't know how to describe myself. I am transgender, mat...