Five Fridays, Third Friday

Story Info
Wife goes on her third extramarriatal date.
841 words
3.77
11.7k
14
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After emerging from the shower then drying herself, Debbie wrapped herself in her towel before walking into the bedroom. David was already in bed, obviously nervous as he waited for her. His backpack had already been packed and loaded into his Jeep Wagoneer along with their children's backpacks and other camping gear for their three day weekend expedition to the desert.

Debbie lifted her own suitcase onto the bed. It was larger and heavier than the overnight bag that she had packed for her second Friday. She opened it to once again just to check her own preparations for the weekend. Her sundresses, tank tops, bikinis and other beachwear for her own weekend were all ready to go. She needed to pack only one more item. She reached for her CycleBeads. She struggled to remain calm as she advanced the marker ring from the twelfth bead to the thirteenth. She could feel her husband's eyes on her as she then put her beads in her suitcase. He said nothing as she nervously closed it and latched her suitcase.

David finally spoke as Debbie was setting her suitcase down on the floor. "You seem to be packed for the weekend, not just another Friday night." Given their situation, his demeanor was amazingly calm. There was no hint of the impending violence that she might have expected.

Wanting to defuse tension, Debbie shed her towel then slipped into bed nude rather than put a nightgown on. She hugged her husband then kissed him. She finally said, "I figured that since you were taking the kids camping, I would make a weekend of this Friday night."

David was amazingly calm as he observed, "tonight is the thirteenth day of your cycle. Friday night will be the fourteenth and Saturday night will be the fifteenth. If you stay until Monday, Sunday night will be the sixteenth. The timing couldn't be worse. Are you trying to get pregnant?"

After pausing to contemplate the question, Debbie answered honestly. "No. I'm not trying to get pregnant. I guess I've not been as careful as I should be to not get pregnant. Fortunately; I'm getting to an age when I can get away without being so careful." Debbie didn't elaborate. There were questions that were best unasked and should certainly remain unanswered.

David didn't respond angrily. "If you are going to spend the weekend with him, maybe each night should count as one of the Fridays I promised you? Friday night will be your third Friday and Saturday night would count as your fourth Friday. If you stay until Monday, Sunday night should count as your fifth Friday."

"I don't see it that way, but let's not argue about it now," Debbie responded. "When can talk about it later." She snuggled up to her husband to lasciviously rub her breasts against his shoulder. His response was exactly what she had intended. Debbie giggled coquettishly as David rolled her over onto her back. His mouth was soon adoring her breasts. His mouth moved lower to adore her sex. As usual, David brought his wife to climax. He then moved up to mount her. His penis encountered the customary resistance as he entered her. It had been almost five weeks since her last Friday.

David pleaded as he began to thrust vigorously into his wife, "please promise me that this weekend will be the last time you see him. Let's get back to being a normal, married couple. Then we can pretend that none of this ever happened."

The pace of David's thrusting became more frantic. Debbie recognized that his climax was eminent. She coquettishly teased her husband, "if you can bring me to orgasm before you ejaculate, this weekend will be the last time I see him. If not, I get two more weekends with him." Debbie was elated by David's response. The pace of his thrusting became even more erratic. His climax was getting even more imminent. She knew that if she resisted her impending climax, he couldn't last long enough to bring her to orgasm. She also knew that while she occasionally faked an orgasm to salve David's ego, his not so infrequent failures to bring her to orgasm were impossible to deny. She wrapped her legs around him, hugging him closer. As she intended, the realization that it would be nearly impossible for him to withdraw pushed him over the edge. She felt his penis spasming as he ejaculated inside her.

The realization that her husband was inseminating her during the fertile phase of her cycle provoked Debbie's own orgasm. As her body spasmed with pleasure she whispered, "I still win. You came first."

Debbie continued to hug her husband with her thighs as his penis became flaccid inside her. She eventually released him so that he could roll over to lay beside her. David finally said, "I guess that I really can't condemn you for being reckless again."

"No. You can't," Debbie replied. She rested her head on David's shoulder as he drifted off to sleep.