Five Gold Rings Ch. 01

Story Info
An unexpected delivery, with unexpected capabilities.
2.7k words
4.54
19.3k
44

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series makes heavy use of magical devices that can produce effects that are physically and biologically impossible in the real world. If you struggle with unrealistic scenarios that require suspension of disbelief, then you will not enjoy these stories and should stop reading now. If you enjoy this story and would like me to continue the series, please rate and leave a comment.

Chapter One

PATRICK

Once upon a time, I was the person who would not believe a story like the one you're about to read. I did not believe in magic, or fairies, or Santa Claus. I believed that everything could be explained by science; if not now, then at some point in the future. But one day my world changed, and something happened to me that convinced me that some form of magic must exist, as there was no rational explanation that would suffice.

I don't want to get ahead of myself. I will reproduce here, in its entirety, the letter that started all of this off. In these few sentences, it says so much.

Dear Sir,

We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the performance of your Stainless Steel Magnetic Donut Cock Ring, specifically that the magnets are not strong enough to hold it securely. By way of an apology, we have enclosed a prototype model of a new type of cock ring, which has much stronger magnets, plus some other interesting qualities. Like the previous one, it is intended to be worn behind the testicles. We hope that you enjoy using it.

Yours sincerely,

[redacted]

P.S. We strongly recommend that you do not use this on Tuesdays. While it is not unsafe to do so, the effects are inconsistent and unpredictable and you may find them to be highly alarming.

As the letter suggested, there was indeed an object in the package. Even before I'd removed the tissue paper surrounding it, I could tell that it was much heavier than the one I'd tried before. Feeling curious, I slowly unwrapped it. As the layers of thin paper fell away, and the colour became visible through the gossamer-thin sheets, I realised that this item was not stainless steel, but was in fact gold. Solid gold, or some sort of plating, I could not tell, but the intense yellow glow was unmistakeable. The shape was also interesting - unlike the previous one, which had been made with a regular circular cross-section, this one was flattened on the inner edge. It was also quite long, and when I laid it flat on my hand, it stood at least 2cm tall.

Turning it over in my hands, I mused on the mention of magnets in the letter, because as far as I could tell this cock ring was entirely solid. This was disappointing, as I was reluctant to use a solid metal cock ring for fear that I might one day not be able to get it off and have to take a trip to the accident and emergency unit to have it removed professionally. Just as I was on the verge of giving up and tossing the thing aside, I noticed a subtle line that sliced through the cross-section. Grabbing on either side and pulling, it did not open. I was unsure that it was even meant to open here. But the letter had said that the magnets were strong, so I persevered, and eventually was able to pull it apart. An entire one-third section of the cock ring detached entirely, and I held the two parts in my hands.

A test fitting was definitely called for here. I went to the bathroom, dropped my trousers, and took out my cock, already getting a little engorged from the anticipation. I slipped the larger segment of the cock ring under my scrotum, and then very carefully (making sure that I didn't get any skin trapped) put the smaller section into position. The magnets pulled it eagerly into position, and as soon as the ring was complete, the seam was once again almost invisible. The fit was joyously snug, and the length of the cock ring meant that it pulled my balls forwards quite significantly, which was both a delicious sensation, and a pretty formidable sight. With other matters pressing on my mind, I knew that investigating this new toy would need to wait for later, so I wrestled it off and tried not to think about it for the rest of the day, though it was difficult to focus on work, for obvious reasons.

That evening, with our chores for the day completed, I sat down with my wife Katherine. We'd been together for many years now, and with every day that passed I loved her a little more. Our sex life had generally been fantastic, and we enjoyed experimenting with different kinks and power dynamics to keep things fresh.

"So do you remember that magnetic cock ring from the other day?"

"The one with the rubbish magnets? Yeah."

"I complained to the manufacturer and they've sent me a replacement."

"Oh yes? Is it any better?"

"It's amazing. Do you want to see it?"

"Yes please."

I took it out of my pocket and placed it on her outstretched palm.

"Wow. It's... heavy. And gold. But it's solid, and I thought you didn't like those?"

"It's not actually solid, just really well made. You can barely see the crack."

"And are the magnets good?"

"Well, try opening it."

After a few seconds of turning it around in her hands, Katherine found the seam and started to pull at it. Eventually, with some encouragement from me that she was not at risk of breaking it, it came apart, and she agreed that yes this one was not liable to come off by itself. She looked at me with a glint in her eye, and I knew what she was thinking.

"We need to try this out. Right now."

"My sentiments exactly."

We dashed upstairs like giddy teenagers. She set a nice mood in the room, with some gentle music and lighting, while I undressed and put the cock ring back on, same as I had before. When she turned to face me, I was standing naked and proud, my cock and balls projecting out in front of my body for inspection.

She purred. "That looks good. How does it feel?"

"It feels... heavenly."

She dropped to her knees in front of me to inspect more closely. She cupped my balls in her hand, giving them a gentle squeeze, feeling the immense weight of the ring, and then peppered my cock with kisses, including lots of licking with the tip of her tongue just below the glans, which she knows is the spot I enjoy the most. In no time at all I was fully erect.

"Does it still feel good?"

I nodded.

"I'm torn, because there's a bit of me that wants to prolong this, but then there's a bit of me that just wants you inside me right now. What do you think?"

"I think that being inside you right now sounds like a good suggestion."

She smiled her naughty smile, and reached for the lube. She squeezed a small drop into the palm of her hand, then applied it generously to my cock, stroking it up and down the length. I moaned in pleasure - something about the fit of that cock ring was amplifying my sensations, and what she was doing right now felt far, far better than I would have expected it to. She stood up, unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. Underneath it she was wearing her black see-through bra and knickers. When we'd first started sleeping together, I'd told her about how much I liked it when she wore a matching bra and knickers, and you could tell that she'd definitely taken that information and retained it. She moved over to the bed, lay down on her back, and spread her legs, pulling her knickers to the side to expose her delicious pussy. And I was right there with her, climbing between her legs almost before she'd even hit the bed.

I guided my cock to her body and slid it deep in one thrust. We both gasped in unison. After a few seconds, I cleared my throat.

"Ah, uh, I may have found a problem with this cock ring."

"Me too." she replied.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, but you go first."

"So I've only just put my cock in you and it feels like I'm about to cum already. I think that there's something weird about this cock ring, it's making me feel good. Really, really good. But I worry that if this thing is going to mean that I can only last for five seconds, then it's not really that useful to us."

"Uh huh."

"What about you? What was the problem you found?"

"Well, it's actually seeming like less of a problem, now you mention that. Because I also feel like I'm about to cum."

"You're kidding me."

"No, I'm not."

I found this hard to believe. While I regularly make Katherine cum with my tongue, or with a vibrator on her clit, she's never been able to cum from penetration alone. This is not at all uncommon for a woman, and indeed is probably the norm. But while I could accept that the cock ring might be having a big effect on my sensations, it didn't make sense that it should also be affecting her to quite this degree.

"Okay, so what should we do? Should we keep going?" I asked.

"Maybe go slowly, see what happens."

I slowly drew my hips back, feeling like I was surfing the edge of an orgasm the whole way, and judging by the low guttural moan coming from Katherine's mouth, she was having a similar experience. The reinsertion was a similarly slow, tentative manoeuvre, like trying to squeeze ketchup out of a nearly-empty bottle with just the right amount of pressure so that you get a drip of sauce instead of a blast of air. I slowly repeated the out-in glacial thrusting, and after a couple more times I was starting to get confident that I could probably ride the crest of this wave for a while longer. Unfortunately, this confidence was immediately undermined by what Katherine said next.

"I need you to fuck me hard," gasped Katherine.

"Oh no. I don't think that's a good idea. I'll probably cum, and then it'll be over," I whined.

"Don't. Care. Just. Do. Me."

I braced myself for the inevitable orgasm, and ploughed into her. Knowing that it would likely be over in a few seconds, I decided to make my brief time count, and rammed her with as much force and depth as I've ever employed before. And indeed, if I'd thought I was close to the edge before, it turns out I must have been mistaken, as apparently beyond that edge there was another edge lurking, one that I was previously totally unaware of the existence of. I fucked and fucked, and by all rights should have been spurting deep inside her right now, but my body just held me on that precipice. Katherine was clearly having a good time too, making all the noises that give me a fairly solid indication that she's having a spectacular orgasm of her own.

"Stop," she gasped, pushing me away.

"Are you done?" I whimpered, crestfallen that she was finished without me. Was this cock ring some sort of cruel trick, that would deprive me of completion? To be honest, I think I could be okay with that - what I had been feeling was superlative, definitely worth trading an orgasm for.

"Done?" she asked quizzically, a look of confusion on her face. "No, definitely not done. It feels amazing, don't get me wrong, but it definitely does not feel done. I just wanted to change position."

She flipped over like a cat and stuck her ass up in the air. She knows that I can never last long fucking her from behind. I sidled into position and took my cock in my hand. I briefly marvelled at the size of it - it felt so long and thick, and a little unfamiliar, like it wasn't my own. With my left hand I again pulled the thin curtain of her knickers to the side, and slid myself back inside her pussy. I grabbed the waistband of her underwear with both hands, and enjoyed the sight of her ample buttocks rippling as I pounded against her ferociously, over and over again. I slapped them hard, enjoying listening to her yelping with each stroke.

Between her gasps, I heard her force out the words "I... I need..." but she never finished the thought. I was aware of her fingers brushing my thighs as her hand reached back through her legs to cup my scrotum. What happened next was what took my experience into the realms of the inexplicable. Grabbing my balls firmly, she tugged hard. I don't know why she did it, and I don't think that on a conscious level she knows why either, because it defies all logic, but it must have been some mystical instinct that drove her to do it. I then felt her warm pussy envelope my balls as she pulled them completely inside, and immediately I found myself unable to move my hips back any more. As I tried to tug backwards, it just pulled her with me. It seemed that her pussy had formed some sort of seal with the cock ring, and my cock and balls were both snugly held inside her. I experienced a brief moment of alarm at being trapped like this, but it only lasted a second, as it was replaced by a feeling of pleasure that transcended anything I've ever known before. Katherine's cunt was somehow milking my cock. It had tightened, and was rippling and undulating around me. It was as if a hundred tiny hands, lips and tongues were in there, stroking and kissing and sucking and licking in all of my most sensitive spots. Yes, including the spot underneath the glans. Katherine and I immediately orgasmed in unison: a long, hard, sweaty, loud, brain-melting, knee-trembling orgasm.

As the bliss receded, and my brain started to return, I felt that sensation of alarm returning. Being trapped like this was obviously a quite terrifying situation, when you think about it. But before the disturbing thought had the opportunity to develop into anything more than the merest fragment, I was released, and was able to sit back onto my heels, panting to catch my breath. I glanced down at my cock, glistening with my cum and Katherine's, and for a moment couldn't put my finger on what was missing. And then it twigged - the cock ring! It wasn't there.

Looking over at Katherine, still gasping in her post-orgasm throes, I saw the glistening yellow ring there, holding the entrance to her pussy open in a wide gape, and affording me an intimate view of her insides. My cum was trickling out and forming a small puddle on the bed. I reached out to touch the ring, worried that it might still be stuck in place, but as my finger made contact, it slipped out and fell into the puddle.

After that, we embraced, cleaned ourselves up, and talked about what had happened. As I told Katherine what had happened from my perspective, she couldn't understand how my balls had somehow been able to pass back through the cock ring at the end, and I couldn't explain that either, and still can not to this day. But I now have such a huge pile of things that I can not explain, this particular one no longer concerns me.

* * *

Before going to bed, I consulted the letter again, to see if anything in there made some sense of what had happened. I noticed a section at the bottom, which I was sure hadn't been there before.

If you've enjoyed this device, scan the following QR code:

I scanned the code, and it took me to a blank page with a gold background. I tried it a second time - same result. Third time, it crashed my phone, so I figured I should probably stop doing that.