Five Gold Rings Ch. 02

Story Info
A second ring, even more potent than the last.
2.6k words
4.59
10.4k
17
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter contains: dollification (oh and now I've spoiled the surprise, boo)

Chapter Two

KATHERINE

The morning after we first used Patrick's new cock ring, there was another parcel waiting for me on the doorstep. I wasn't expecting anything today, and it felt heavy, so my curiosity was piqued. Inside the box, there was a letter on top. As I read it, I started to feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Uh, Patrick," I called, "I think you're going to want to see this."

Dear Madam,

Your husband has indicated that the prototype cock ring has been well received. We have therefore rushed this new prototype device to you overnight. The two are designed to complement each other.

Yours sincerely,

[redacted]

P.S. As with the other ring, we strongly discourage you against using this on Tuesdays. There is no physical danger to you if you were to choose to do so, but you may find it to be an unpleasant experience.

"Huh," said Patrick, thoughtfully, examining the letter closely. "And there's definitely no QR code on it."

"What? Is a QR code really top of your mind right now? Don't you want to see what's inside?"

"Mmm, right, yes," he replied, as if coming back to his senses. "I do, but we do need to get to work soon, so I've only got a couple of minutes."

I lifted the tissue-wrapped payload out of the box. It was heavy, and ring-shaped, but much larger than the cock ring - I'd estimate about 15cm across. As I peeled away the paper, it was no surprise to see the familiar golden glow emerge. We both looked at it in silence for a while.

"I don't understand how it's meant to be used though," I said.

"No, me neither," said Patrick, checking the letter again. "Nope, no clues in there."

"Well it's definitely too small to go around my waist, but too big for wrists, ankles or arms. I suppose it could go around my leg, but if that was the case then I'd expect there to be a pair of them."

"Could be some sort of collar," mused Patrick, taking it off of me and checking for the seam. He found one, and tested the strength of the magnets. "It's certainly true that you only have one neck, and it looks about the right size."

"Could be. But we don't have time for this right now, let's investigate properly later."

* * *

That evening, with housework once again out of the way, Patrick and I sat down on either side of the dining table, with the new ring perched between us. For a moment we sat in contemplative silence. He picked up the ring to test the strength of the magnets again. He's a cautious person, and I guess he wanted to be absolutely certain that he'd be able to take this thing off, before he put it on me.

"So we're thinking neck, yes?" I proferred.

"I don't have any better ideas."

"And what do you think it will do?"

"Well based on what we've experienced so far, I think it's going to make your head get really long and hard, and then..."

"Don't be silly," I interrupted.

"Okay, well here's a theory. It's a bit far out, but you know how much you talk about how you need to get into the right head space to enjoy fucking, whereas I'm a bit more, shall we say, visual..."

"Right, right, I see where you're going. Whereas you get a cock ring, I get a, a... brain ring?"

We both chuckled.

"It said something interesting in the letter," Patrick said, picking it up, "about the two rings working together. But I feel like as a first go, we should probably just try this new one on its own."

"Agreed. And I'd also like to take our time with this one, no need to rush into it like we did last night."

* * *

In the bedroom Patrick put on some music and then went to lather up some shaving soap. Him trimming my pubic hair is one of our favourite forms of foreplay - I enjoy having the attention lavished on me, and he enjoys watching my labia getting engorged and seeing how wet my pussy gets in anticipation. He needs a decent amount of light to work by, so he always puts a blindfold on me to prevent me from being blinded by the big light, and this also helps me to drift into a little world of blissful isolation.

"Let me see," he mumbled, as he assembled his tools and dropped to his knees by the side of the bed, between my legs. "What style shall I choose for today? You haven't had a trim in a while so we have options available. Could do the dense-but-well-shaped bush, it's a very womanly look. Hmmmm..."

His voice tapered off as he started to apply the soap with a brush, and then picked up the razor and got to work. I felt him moving it across my skin, delicate but thorough. By paying attention to which areas he was approaching with the most precision, I could tell that today he was leaving me with a thin, crisp "landing strip". He never shaves me completely bare, and this style is as minimal as he ever goes. After two complete passes, in which he left my thighs, labia, and the space around my clit completely smooth, he told me to get onto my hands and knees, so he could also shave around the back. By the end of this, as always, my pussy was throbbing and wet and I would have done anything for him.

"I'm going to go and wash the brush off now. While I'm gone, I'd like you to put something sexy on for me. Something that will feel nice against your bare pussy."

He took off the blindfold, and turned off the big light as he left the room with his tools, closing the door behind him. He'd left me with quite a daunting task, as he loves buying impractical lingerie for me, and so I had quite a lot to choose from. But I also knew that he wouldn't come back into the room while he could still hear me getting dressed, so there was actually no time pressure. I eventually selected a pale blue set that I hadn't worn for a while - it consisted of a sheer translucent body suit with a separate harness that was worn over the top, and a couple of garter straps to complete the effect. Stunning to look at, and I love the way I look in it, but not exactly easy-access. Not the sort of thing you can just pull to one side for an impromptu fuck. Maybe that's why Patrick likes it, I think he enjoys the striptease. As I got into it, I felt like the ring on the bedside table, which we'd decided is probably a collar, seemed to be calling to me. Won't be long now, I thought. If our suspicions were correct, and this thing was going to work on my mind in some way, then it seemed plausible that it might affect my perception in some way, make me believe I was living out some sort of fantasy scenario. Could be fun. But a bit scary.

Shortly after I was dressed and sat back down on the bed, Patrick entered. His face lit up in delight as he caught sight of me in the blue lingerie, my nipples visible through the gauzy fabric.

"Oooh, that's an excellent choice."

"I thought you'd like it."

"So. Ready?"

I nodded, and reached for the gold collar on the bedside table. It was so incredibly heavy, it felt like too much weight to carry around one's neck. I located the seam and snapped it open, feeling a reassuringly firm amount of resistance. I put the larger section around my neck, and then with a deep breath, put the smaller segment into place. As the magnets engaged, I was overcome with a sense of great calmness.

"Katherine?"

I couldn't respond. My hands were frozen at my neck.

"Katherine?"

I could sense increased anxiety in Patrick's voice, but I felt no anxiety. Just calmness. And a small kernel of need, somewhere deep inside me?

"Katherine?"

This time, he sounded terrified. He reached out, moved my hands away, and swiftly released the collar. The magnets readily disengaged in his hands, and the feeling of calmness left me. My brain suddenly felt very noisy by comparison, though I realised that this is just what it always feels like.

"Katherine, are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine."

"What happened? You weren't moving! You weren't even blinking, or breathing! I have to say, that might be one of the scariest things that's ever happened to me!"

"It felt... wonderful."

"Are you sure? Because you looked... well, not dead exactly, but... paused."

"I wasn't paused. I couldn't move, but I could see you moving, and hear you talking. And I was still thinking. But it was different thoughts. There were fewer of them."

Patrick went very quiet. He knew what I was about to say next, and I knew he wasn't going to be happy.

"I want to put it on again. For longer this time. Something was starting, and I want to find out what it was. No, want is not the right word - I need to find out."

He pondered on this for a second.

"Okay, but we've got to be careful here. There's no way for you to communicate with me. There's no way for you to let me know if things are going wrong. So it needs to be another short one."

I knew that there was good sense in what he was suggesting, and this was going to be a negotiation.

"A minute?"

"Ten seconds."

"What!"

"I'm taking it off after ten seconds. We'll see how that goes, and then work up bit by bit."

Ultimately I realised that I didn't actually have any negotiating power here. Once the collar was on, I was helpless, and he could take it off straight away if he wanted to. Or he could leave it on for hours. But I knew that he wouldn't, not until he was happy that it was safe. I nodded, took the collar out of his hands, and put it back on, as before.

Again, I felt that same empty feeling. It was as if my mind had been cleaned, and it was the most calming experience in the world. It was transcendental, as if my brain was now operating on such a high level that the trivialities of my human body and my day-to-day stresses were of no import. Patrick was anxious, glancing between my static body and his watch, counting down the seconds, but his anxiety could not make me feel in the least bit anxious. And there was that kernel of need again, just the smallest bud to start with, but growing rapidly. It was physical, an sense of emptiness, a hunger, and then a little electric fluttering...

...and all of a sudden it was over. Patrick had taken off the collar, and wanted to know if I was okay.

"I was, until you took the thing off."

"So you want to have it again?"

"Yes. And for longer. And I'd like you to undress me while I've got it on."

Patrick set a timer for 30 seconds, and as soon as he'd set it going, imeediately put the collar on me and started to undo the straps on the harness. This time, when the ineffable feeling started to rise, I could sense that it was being processed in a different way. Instead of being unfulfilled and empty, a circuit was being completed, and an energy was flowing through me. The touch of his fingers lovingly removing the harness, the feel of his breath on my neck, I realised that this collar was tapping a source of pleasure deep inside me, that I couldn't have ever previously comprehended the scale of. The thirty seconds was past in an instant, and when he took the collar off I felt like I might cry.

"How was that?"

"I... I didn't know that it was possible."

"You look like you've had an orgasm."

"I sort of have. It felt like I was having an orgasm the whole time. How are you?"

"It still feels weird. You look so lifeless. It's like I'm undressing a mannequin. But you're warm, and soft. I'm getting used to it though, I think."

"Let's keep going."

And so we did. I kept the collar on for a little longer each time, and Patrick gradually got me undressed. He had to reposition me sometimes in order to get my clothes off, and the feeling of being moved around like a doll was indescribably beautiful. My body sung with pleasure the whole time, and as the collar stayed on longer and longer, I found myself wanting more and more.

We soon reached the three minute mark. I sensed at this point that Patrick relaxed, and stopped worrying that the next time he took the collar off I might emerge brain-dead. The harness was completely off by now, as was the sheer body suit, leaving me in just the light blue garters.

"Let's go for ten minutes this time," I suggested, "and I think it's time you fucked me."

Patrick visibly swallowed, and set the timer again. Once he'd put the collar on, I was again his helpless sex doll. I could only watch as he undressed in front of me, revealing his delicious cock. I wanted to lick my lips but could do nothing. I couldn't even turn my gaze to follow him. Once he was naked, he grabbed me and gently put me on my back, straightening out my arms and legs carefully, and spreading my thighs. Every touch was like a little explosion of sensation on my skin. And then he was between my legs, and his cock was inside my cunt, and I wanted to cry out, and tell him how great it felt, and how I never wanted this to end, but all I could do was stare blankly at the ceiling as my body experienced something akin to every orgasm I've ever had in my life, all at the same time, non-stop for the remaining nine and a half minutes. But my inability to communicate didn't feel like a source of frustration, because I was nothing but a vessel for pleasure, and I was getting everything I needed. I could sense Patrick controlling the pace of his thrusting, backing off sometimes when he felt close to cumming, but never stopping entirely.

We fucked for hours like this. Occasionally he'd take the collar off of me for a minute to check in, but for the most part he just tossed me around and rearranged me at his whim. As the night went on I could sense him tiring, but I didn't want this to ever end. It felt like this was a feeling that I could never get enough of. Eventually I took pity on him, and during one of our breaks I told him that this time, I wanted him to cum inside me. He was delighted, and as soon as the collar was back on he fucked me hard and deep and without restraint, grabbing me roughly, and grunting and growling in my ear as he came. After that, we cleaned ourselves up, and I curled up in his warm arms. As we were both dropping off, a thought occurred to me.

"Patrick?" I murmured.

"Mmmhmm?"

"In the morning, I'd like it if... if the very first thing that I hear or feel is that collar clicking into place."

I felt his cock throb against my back, and hoped that I hadn't just stopped him from being able to get to sleep at all.