Five Gold Rings Ch. 12

Story Info
Another trip into the dark and unknown.
3.1k words
4.66
4.8k
10

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter contains: transformation, corruption, pregnancy, and a gangbang with some hideous monsters.

This is the final chapter that I have planned for this series. Hope you've enjoyed it!

Chapter Twelve (Tuesday Interlude III)

KATHERINE

Our initial reticence about Tuesdays was starting to fade, and we found that we were starting to relish the element of surprise. Of course we were unable to take advantage of the week when I was in chastity, but the following week we planned a day off work so that we could enjoy it to its fullest.

After breakfast and a shower, we sat down next to each other on the bed. I removed my nipple plugs, as usual, and placed them in a small box on the bedside table. We looked at each other with childlike excitement, ready for a step into the unknown, trying and failing to contain our expectations. I put on my collar first, and immediately slid comfortably into the dreamlike doll state, though as soon as Patrick had his cock ring on, I found that I could once again speak and move.

As before, we physically checked ourselves, and then each other, for any evidence of a change. We also looked around to see if any unexpected objects had appeared in the room, but there was nothing.

"These are getting harder and harder to figure out. It would be so much easier if a big neon sign appeared telling us what to do," grumbled Patrick. I could hear the impatience in his voice - he was probably eager to get started, and felt like this was just an unwanted delay.

"I know. Well, shall we just have some miscellaneous fun, and see what happens?"

"Sounds good to me."

Patrick shuffled over closer to me and started to caress my breasts. I put my hand on his thigh, and closed my eyes to better appreciate the sensations of his touch. I started to slide my hand closer to his crotch. I closed my hand around his cock, and then noticed that his touching had abruptly stopped. Opening my eyes, I was surprised to find myself alone in the room, and now holding a dildo in my hand. I lifted it up and inspected it closer - it looked identical to Patrick's cock and balls, and even had a gold base that was a perfect match for the cock ring, with which I was now intimately familiar. Suddenly, the dildo vibrated in my hand, one short burst.

"Patrick?" I whispered.

The dildo vibrated.

"Are you in there?"

It vibrated again.

"Are you okay in there?"

Another short buzz. I realised that I needed to improve our communications, as maybe this thing was just buzzing randomly, and I was reading too much into it.

"Okay, one buzz for yes, two buzzes for no. Do you want me to remove my collar, see if it breaks the spell?"

The dildo vibrated hard without hesitation. It seemed like it was probably two distinct buzzes, but the gap between was very short, and I couldn't be certain whether I had heard one buzz or two.

"Woah there, slow down. You need to be clearer."

One hard buzz, followed by a half second pause, then a second very distinct buzz.

"Okay, so you like it in there?"

The dildo vibrated, a long buzz that rose and fell in intensity like a sinuous wave. Patrick was clearly very happy in his new form.

"I imagine you're hoping I'll use you."

I smiled as Patrick buzzed, then my smiled froze at a second buzz. Then came a third buzz, and a fourth, and a fifth, and I realised that Patrick wasn't trying to say "no", but rather trying to demonstrate how eager he was for the job.

"Okay, okay. I get the message."

I lay back on the bed and pressed the humming dildo against my clit. We spent a while like that, exploring the possibilities. I'd tell Patrick when to vibrate harder, and when to stop for a bit. I'd give him suggestions for different buzzing patterns to try, and he'd obediently reproduce them. I was enjoying teaching him, and he was a very quick learner. It felt good, and should have brought me to orgasm in no time at all, but for some unknown reason I seemed to be unable to. I wasn't feeling stressed or pressured or anything like that, so I suspected that it might be some magic effect of the rings, holding me back to prevent things from being over too quickly, similar to the effect that we observed when he was using his cock ring.

"Would you like to go inside me?"

Patrick buzzed, another one of his long happy playful buzzes. I smiled at how adorable he was for injecting so much emotion into such a simple medium of communication. I put a little extra lube on him (never say no to a little extra lube) and dipped his tip inside my pussy. He went back to his intermittent vibrating pattern, and I began to fuck myself with him, slowly and steadily. As a general rule, I didn't enjoy having something vibrating inside me, but this didn't feel like just vibration, this was communication, and so I didn't ask him to stop. I fucked myself deeper and faster, feeling the slight pull as my collar and his base ring attracted each other. If I pulled him most of the way out, I could simply let go and he'd slowly slide back inside without any additional force whatsoever. When I did that, he responded by slowing down his rate of vibration, and when I went back to fucking myself ferociously he increased his tempo to match.

"If I keep playing with you like this, do you think you'll cum inside me?"

As the last syllable left my mouth he vibrated with such depth and intensity that I felt it throughout my entire body. Taking this as an emphatic "yes", I gave two more deep, hard thrusts before plunging him inside me as hard as I could. As so often happens when using his cock ring, my pussy opened up and swallowed him up completely, balls and all. I felt warm cum flood my insides, as he vibrated away happily. I played with my clit, to see if I'd be able to have an orgasm now, but it was still to no avail.

Once the vibrating subsided, I tried to extract Patrick from me, but was unable to get my fingers inside to get any purchase, nor was I able to push him out using my muscles.

"Um, don't be alarmed, but I can't get you out."

A soft, low buzzing.

"I guess you're going to be staying in there for a little while longer."

Another gentle buzzing. Patrick seemed perfectly happy where he was. I sat there for a minute in silence, contemplating what the rest of the day might look like.

"Soooo... what should we do? I don't really have any plans. We could watch a film?"

Two buzzes. Patrick did not want to watch a film.

"Play some computer games?"

Two buzzes again.

"I don't know then. We could go into town for a coffee?"

A short pause, then a single buzz.

"Excellent, town it is. I'll get dressed."

* * *

I put on a black faux leather dress and a dark blue cardigan over the top. I wore one of Patrick's favourite sets of blue underwear, and he gave a happy little buzz as I was putting on my knickers, so I put my finger up inside myself to give him a little prod. I still couldn't get any purchase on him, but I could stroke his golden base, and he seemed to like that.

"Now, I don't want you distracting me when I'm in town. No buzzing at all, unless it's something very important."

Patrick gave a small, meek buzz.

As I walked into town I was very conscious of how full I felt, being plugged up by him. Initially I found myself clenching my muscles a lot, but as I got more comfortable with the fact that he wasn't going to fall out, I was able to relax, and I actually found that by introducing a little extra wiggle to my hips it gave a remarkably pleasurable effect.

"Before we go for a drink, how would you feel about a little clothes shopping?"

Patrick gave me a tiny single buzz, just enough for me to feel, but not so intense that it was distracting.

"Good boy."

We went into a clothes shop and I walked down the racks, quietly describing the items I was looking at, and asking Patrick for his opinion. Unsurprisingly, we walked out of there with some slinky lingerie and a low-cut top, exactly the sort of thing he loves me wearing. Having built up a small appetite, I sashayed over to our favourite coffee shop, and I ordered my usual latte with skimmed milk. As I walked over to a table, I suddenly felt an excruciating pain low in my abdomen which stopped me in my tracks, and I barely managed to make it to a chair. Thankfully, it was only temporary, and quickly passed.

"Was that you?" I spluttered out, trying not to be heard by anyone nearby.

Two small buzzes. Then the pain returned, and I tried hard to fight through the discomfort to try and decipher what was happening. Resting my hand on my belly, I could feel something swelling in there. The pain was thankfully receding to a dull ache, and I tried my best to ignore it and enjoy my coffee. I checked in with Patrick, who was thankfully okay. By the time my cup was empty, my belly was definitely round, and I could no longer deny the fact that I was undoubtedly pregnant. I stood up gingerly, wondering if anyone around would notice that between sitting down and standing back up I'd somehow gone through four months of pregnancy. My dress was being stretched to its limits, and needed replacing urgently. I calculated that if I went straight back to the clothes shop, grabbed the first maternity dress off of the rack and changed straight into it, I'd still have enough time to get home. I regretted not heading straight home as soon as the pain had started - I'd stupidly wasted a lot of time denying what was happening to me.

* * *

By the time I got home I could already feel the contractions starting. With no time to go upstairs, I dropped my knickers, fell onto our sofa on my hands and knees, and started to push. Expecting hours of agony, it was a huge relief to discover that the accelerated pregnancy also brought with it an accelerated labour. The first thing that happened was that my body released Patrick at last, and he popped out onto the sofa with a little buzz. And then came the pain and effort of birthing the thing that had grown inside me. The pain was indescribable, but brief, and the supernatural elasticity of my body meant that there was zero permanent damage or discomfort whatsoever. That was the good news.

Unfortunately there was also some bad news. As I looked down between my legs, what I saw there was so horrific that I nearly screamed. It was not a soft, pink, beautiful little baby, but a dark green scaly beast with a face so twisted and pointed that I was physically unable to bring myself to look directly at it. Still, some strong inherent nurturing instinct inside me demanded that I needed to care for it, so I picked it up, undid the top of my maternity dress, turned over onto my back, and put it to my breast. After a few seconds it found the nipple and began to suckle, and I closed my eyes and sighed in relief. After a minute I could feel my anxiety levels start to normalise, so I opened my eyes to try taking another look at it. What I saw was that it had grown significantly in just one minute, and it was still growing at a rapid pace. In no time at all it was as large as I was, and then larger. Sated, it detached from my nipple, and loomed over me, snarling and hideous, its enormous dark cock hard and dripping with mucus. It picked up Patrick from the sofa, looked at him for a brief second, and then pressed the base against its pelvis. Somehow Patrick stayed in place, and now the monster had two cocks growing from its crotch, of very different colours and textures. I was terrified but frozen with fear, realising its intentions but powerless to fight it.

The monster effortlessly flipped me back over onto my front. With its hard hands it parted my buttocks and then plunged both of its cocks into my holes, fucking me hard and ruthlessly, grabbing onto my wrists and pulling my arms back so hard that it felt like they were going to break. I didn't feel like I was in danger, exactly - by now I trusted the extra elasticity in my body sufficiently that I knew that any pain would be temporary, and it could do me no permanent damage - but I was helpless to resist, and I also felt a little bad for poor little Patrick, being picked up and used to violate my asshole against his will. I knew that everything would go back to normal at the end of Tuesday, but that was still at least 12 hours away.

Eventually the monster came inside me, and then fell asleep. I crept upstairs to the bathroom, where I could lock myself in. The monster was strong, but maybe it wouldn't find me in there. Sitting on the toilet with cum dripping from both of my holes, I had an alarming realisation - could it potentially leave the house searching for me? What would the neighbours say? I had no choice - I had to stay where it could see me, so that I could ensure it had no reason to want to go out. I went back downstairs and whispered to Patrick, who was still connected to the monster's groin, checking he was okay. He buzzed back at me as softly as he could so as not to wake the monster, and I could barely make it out, but I did at least verify that he was still there, frightened but coping.

After about half an hour, with the monster still asleep, I started to relax. Maybe it would stay asleep for the rest of the day, and I just needed to stay quiet and avoid disturbing it. And then I felt it - a sharp pain in my abdomen. Putting my hand to my belly, I could feel the start of a little bump growing.

* * *

For the remainder of the afternoon, and into the evening, the monsters bred me repeatedly. Each one that I gave birth to was one more that joined in the gangbang. As the day progressed, my mind gradually became more and more corrupted, and I started to love being abused by these creatures. I gladly took their cocks in my hands, and in my mouth, and I played with my clit while I was giving birth to them. Patrick remained attached to the original monster, and I especially looked forward to that monster fucking my pussy so that I could have my darling Patrick in my ass again. I kept checking in with him whenever I could, making sure he was okay, letting him know that it was okay for him to enjoy this too. He came in my asshole many times, and I made sure to give the original monster lots of handjobs and blowjobs so that I'd have the opportunity to stroke Patrick at the same time. They fucked me in every room in the house, and kept fucking me even when I was pregnant, only pausing to allow the new monster to be born, and then immediately resuming before it had even reached my breast. They tended to sleep for quite a while after they'd ejaculated, but as the afternoon moved to evening there were enough of them that they could fuck me in shifts. I craved each new addition to the family, and loved being a permanent fuckdoll for my boys. I lost track of time, but even if I had been watching the clock, I'd have been willing the hands to slow down their inevitable march towards midnight.

Then on the stroke of midnight, everything stopped in an instant. I found myself lying on my front on the dining table, Patrick's cock still buried in my ass but now attached back onto his normal body. I was back in the doll state, my collar having reverted to behaving in its original manner. There was no trace of the monsters, or their myriad puddles of cum, and the damage that they'd done to the furniture while stampeding around the house seemed to have also been magically fixed. Patrick immediately withdrew from me, turned me over, and took my collar off. The concern in his face was readily apparent.

"Are you okay? That was intense."

"I'm okay" was all I could say. My feelings were so much complex than that, but I simply could not find the words to express them in that moment. It's true that there was a sense of physical relief that for the first time in hours I was no longer being fucked by huge monster cocks, but I also felt a great sadness at the loss of my boys, who I'd grown to love. I'd never see them again, and there would never be more of them. I wondered whether there was a finite pool of possible ways that these rings could behave, and I wanted to believe that eventually, given enough Tuesdays, we'd experience this exact effect again. Maybe we should be setting an alarm for 00:01 on Tuesdays so that we don't waste the entire first third of the day. Those were some of the things that I was thinking, none of which I yet had the power to articulate. My mind had been wholly and thoroughly corrupted by the events of the day, and it took a little while for it to get back to normal - or, at least, as normal as it could ever be.

"What do you need now?" asked my sweet and caring husband.

"I need you to find something huge and fuck me with it right now." I gasped.