Five Gold Rings Ch. 11

Story Info
Patrick and Katherine have a friendly contest.
3.3k words
4.74
5.2k
5
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter contains: dollification, cervix penetration, cumflation, feminisation, female chastity, nipple penetration

Chapter Eleven

PATRICK

As I was sorting through the ever-growing collection of sex-toys, I happened upon the chastity belt that I had bought for Katherine, and which she'd only ended up wearing for one day. As I held it in my hand, an idea began to form, and over the course of the day, more and more details started to fill in in my mind. That evening, I went to Katherine with a proposition.

"I challenge you to a competition."

"Oh yes? I'm listening."

"First off, the stakes. The loser gets a week of chastity. They will be the winner's slave, and as part of their deprivation of pleasure, they will not be allowed to use the rings."

"I look forward to beating you. But what's the game? I bet you've chosen something that you have a huge advantage at." She eyed me suspiciously.

"No, not at all. I think you'll be interested by my suggestion. The competition here is to see who can cum the most."

"Do you mean the most, in terms of by volume? Because this might seem obvious, but I think you have the advantage there."

"Hear me out. Using the original cock ring in combination while you were wearing the collar caused me to cum in huge amounts, right? But using the second cock ring in combination with the nipple rings caused the situation where you had a cock and I was a girl. So my hypothesis is that by using all five of the rings together, we'd have everything we need for you to be able to take your turn. In fact, it almost seems too perfect how that has all worked out. We'd be crazy not to give it a try."

"Okay, I see how that can work. But we're treading into new waters here. You're making some assumptions about what's going to happen when we combine them all together like that. Not suggesting that I think it's going to be dangerous, but it might not go exactly as you are expecting."

"I know, I know. I'm conscious of the fact that I might lose here by a long margin. But I reckon it's going to be fun finding out."

She pondered for a second, before responding "Okay, let's do this. But it needs to be as fair as possible. How are we going to measure this?"

"I was thinking before-and-after weighing. And keep the numbers secret until the end - I don't think that the second person should be allowed to know what the target to beat is."

"Sounds good. And one orgasm only, ok?"

"Naturally."

We shook hands and agreed a time and place.

* * *

That weekend, with the lights dimmed and some romantic music playing, we assembled all the things we'd need in the bedroom. We tossed a coin to decide who was to go first, and I won the toss. The playful competitiveness that had been bouncing between us for the last few days had built to a peak and then suddenly popped like a bubble, and there was a heat between us - serious but also affectionate. Katherine took off her nipple plugs and set them carefully on the bedside table - based on the information we had so far, we suspected that if she were to wear them for this first round, it would skew the results in my favour, and she was eager to avoid giving me any advantage.

I took Katherine's collar in one hand and moved her hair out of the way with the other. I kissed her twice on the neck and then gently put the collar into position, allowing those magnets to connect and freeze her into her doll-like state. A stillness descended upon the room, and I moved around to kiss her on the lips. I could see that she'd had a smug little smile on her face when the collar engaged, a look that she'd known would be preserved once the collar engaged, and had clearly been calculated to try and throw me off of my game. With my thumbs, I gently manipulated her facial expression into one of mild adoration. That would do much better, I thought.

Putting my own cock ring on, I knew by now the effects that it would have. The most immediate and visible aspect was that my cock ring and Katherine's collar both began to glow. I knew that the amount of cum I produced would now be hugely multiplied as a result of the link between the cock ring and the collar, and Katherine's body would be far more elastic and able to expand to contain whatever I put in it. And I also knew that touching any phallic object would cause my cock to adopt its size and shape. From what I could tell from our previous experiences with these devices, this had no noticeable effect on how much I was able to cum, but I would need a little extra length in order to be able to get deeper inside her, and I'd selected a suitable toy and put it nearby, so I could use it when the time was right.

On the subject of Katherine's body, there were a couple more effects as a result of using these two devices together - her breasts had doubled in size, but her overall weight had somehow dropped significantly. I easily picked her up and took her through to the bathroom to weigh her on the scales. I took a photo of the display - a mere 22.1kg. Even I was surprised that it was so low. I gently carried her back to the bedroom and laid her on her back.

"Since this game is going to be the last sexual pleasure you have for a week, I'm going to make it as fun for you as possible." I taunted. I retrieved some nipple clamps from my drawer, and put them on to her enormous nipples. I didn't get quite as much personal enjoyment from using nipple clamps on her when she wasn't able to make a noise, but knowing that it was going to be amplifying her pleasure even while she was frozen in the doll state seemed like a decent, sportsmanlike thing to do.

"I'm planning on taking my time with you tonight." I whispered in her ear. "We didn't define any sort of time limit, did we? So I'm going to edge for as long as I can bear, and I'm going to enjoy every second."

I spread her legs and gently guided my cock inside her. As always, wearing this magic cock ring had a dramatic effect on how sensitive my cock was, and so from the moment I was inside her it felt like I was on the cusp of orgasm already. But I also knew that the cock ring would prevent me from ejaculating until I was deeper inside her. I could feel the attraction between the ring and the collar like a sort of magnetism, trying to pull us together to hasten the process. But I resisted it, and fucked her slowly for half an hour, enjoying the sensations of her delicious pussy holding me tight.

Edging with this cock ring was different to edging without it. If I'd not wearing the cock ring, I would have fucked her hard until I felt myself cumming, then pulled out and waited for a few seconds for it to abate. As I continued this, and got closer to the edge, I'd find that after each pause I'd be able to manage fewer and fewer thrusts before needing to withdraw. The feeling of being so close to an orgasm that the mere act of sliding your cock into a wet pussy is enough to make you need to stop again is wonderful, and one of the reasons why, despite owning this cock ring, we fucked as often without it as with it. But fucking with the cock ring was an amazing experience for its own reasons. From the moment I first entered Katherine's body, my body was electrified with pleasure. It's one of the most wonderful feelings I've ever known, but I will admit that it does lack a certain sense of dynamics.

Sensing that my body was as ready as it would ever be, I decided it was time to see what I could do. Touching the long dildo that I'd set aside, I could feel my cock growing inside the Katherine doll, and struggling for space. I could feel the firm ring of her cervix and so I positioned the head of my cock against it and allowed the force between the gold rings to pull us together. Her body stretched to accommodate my desires, and soon I could feel the cervix clenched around my shaft, holding me snugly inside her. With one hard thrust her body swallowed me up, her pussy gladly accepting my full length and my testicles as well, and the cock ring immediately released my orgasm from its prison. I threw my head back and yelled in joy as it felt like entire oceans surged out of my body. When I looked back down at Katherine, she was swollen like a water balloon and still growing, and I knew that this had to be a personal record.

"You look absolutely beautiful, my darling. This is exactly how your slutty body is meant to be used."

Once her body released me, I carried her through to the bathroom and steadied her on the scales while I measured her. The dial showed 38.5kg - that meant that I'd put 16.4kg of cum inside her. It felt like it would be tough for Katherine to beat. I took another photo of the scales, and then sat her back down on the toilet. As before, by removing my own cock ring first, and then briefly taking hers off before immediately putting it back on, I was able to empty her of my copious semen in a controlled and painless way.

* * *

Next up, it was Katherine's turn. She reinserted her nipple plugs and then bent down to give my cock a kiss before she installed the new cock ring. I found myself transported into that alternate female body once again, and immediately I wanted nothing more than to straddle Katherine, guide her lovely cock into my little pussy and ride her hard and deep. But I didn't want to risk doing anything that might help her to beat my record, so I tried to stay as still and demure as I could.

"Well, let's see if this all works as you predicted, shall we?" she asked. When I was in this body I was always blissfully aware that Katherine was bigger than me, and I loved being dominated by her. She handed the first cock ring to me and I could see that she was suggesting I put it on her. It was a clever trick, because she knew that I'd be unable to resist giving her cock a stroke in the process. Our breaths caught as I touched it, and I knew that I'd played right into her game.

She then put the collar on me, and instantly I snapped into the doll state, that peaceful place where nothing could worry me, and everything was pleasure. She carried me through to the bathroom and stood me on the scales. I heard a little "wow" from her, but didn't see the number. I figured that since I couldn't weigh more than about 55kg in this body, I was probably only 10-15kg in my current state. As she carried me back to the bedroom, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My breasts had grown under the effects of the glowing collars, and looked disproportionately large on my tiny frame. Katherine must have been feeling something similar, as she turned me to face the mirror, and together we regarded my body. All of the rings were glowing - the collar around my neck, her two nipple plugs, and of course the two cock rings between our legs.

"Look at that fantastic body, hm?" she asked, knowing that I had no choice anyway. "It must be so confusing for you, being inside that, but also wanting to do things to it. Well, it's my toy for tonight. I get to have all the fun."

She picked me back up and then deposited me on the bed on my hands and knees. For a few minutes she was busying about behind me, and I couldn't tell what she was doing, until a large dildo landed heavily on the bed in front of me.

"That's what I'm going to be fucking you with tonight, my little slut. I hope that you're ready for it."

Simply by touching it, Katherine's cock would have grown to match its size. It wasn't the biggest dildo we owned, but it was far bigger than anything that we'd used on this body so far. Silently, helplessly, I felt Katherine push the tip of it against my pussy, and then my body opened up and let it in. I felt stretched so wide, but it was a wonderful feeling to be so full. Katherine gasped in ecstasy as she realised just how good it felt to wear this cock ring while fucking someone. This was exactly what I'd hoped for - since this was her first time using it, she'd be so overwhelmed with the sensations that she'd not be able to last as long as I had, and I hoped that that would correspond to a reduced performance. I was however aware that these things are hard to predict, and it could go either way. In the moment, I was not thinking anything as calculated as this - I was just a sex doll, who wanted to be fucked without restraint. Indeed, if I'd wanted anything at that point, it was to be filled with as much cum as possible, which runs precisely counter to what I'd need to win the game.

I felt her cock go deeper and deeper inside me as she sought increasingly intense pleasures. I felt my body eagerly conform and adapt to her shape, and I felt her legs pressing against the backs of my thighs. As her cock throbbed and my body started to swell with the liquid, my own pleasure reached a climax too, and as my belly stretched and grew it felt like the most natural feeling in the world. The more she put in me, the more I craved.

Eventually she finished, and with some difficulty carried me through to the bathroom to weigh me.

* * *

We lay on the bed, side by side, with all of the rings removed (except for Katherine's nipple plugs, which she wore almost all the time) and wearing our dressing gowns.

"Well," I said, "time to look at the numbers, I guess? You go first."

"Okay, I think I did pretty well." She held up her phone so I could see the photos. "26.9 minus 14.2 equals 12.7kg. Beat that." She tried to give me a smug look but I could see uncertainty in her smile, and it somewhat undermined the effect.

"Oh," I said, pretending to sound disappointed. "It wasn't even close."

She cackled menacingly. I turned my phone to her and her cackling ceased abruptly as she realised what the numbers were telling her.

"You won?"

"It would seem so. But good game, all the same. A very impressive performance for a first-timer."

"Stop patronising me. Fine. Go ahead. Put the chastity belt on me."

"First, take off the nipple plugs. You're not allowed to wear them while you're in chastity. That's the rules."

"Fine."

Katherine complied, putting the nipple plugs carefully in a small velvet pouch which she lightly dropped into her top drawer.

"Good. Now, as far as the chastity belt is concerned, I'm not going to put it on you. You're going to put it on yourself."

"What?"

"I want to see the humiliation in your face while you're doing it."

I handed it to her and enjoyed every second of her grumbling and grousing as she locked herself into chastity. When the padlocked finally engaged, she handed me the key, and I placed it on her bedside table.

"I don't think I need to hide this. You're not going to cheat, are you?"

She sulked audibly, the exact words being impossible to discern, but the general meaning being plenty clear.

"Okay, here's some good news. I'm going to offer you the opportunity to shorten your sentence by a day, right here and now."

"What would I have to do?"

"You have to do two things. The first thing I want is for you to take this little dildo and fuck yourself in the ass while I watch."

"And if I do that, I'll only have to wear the chastity belt for 6 days?"

"No, there's a second thing too."

"And what would that be?"

"You don't get to find out yet."

"If you're not going to tell me, then no deal."

She pondered for a few seconds, and I could feel her resolve weakening. I stayed silent, allowing her to process her options.

"Is it something that I'm going to hate?"

"Hate's probably not the word exactly. But I think you'll find it deeply humiliating."

"As bad as fucking myself in the ass with a dildo?"

"About the same, maybe."

"Fine. Give me the dildo."

I passed her the dildo, and she sat herself back on the pillows, smearing a good dollop of lube over the dildo and then guiding it through the opening in the back of the chastity belt. It was quite a small one so it didn't take a lot of playing before her asshole relaxed and she was able to get it inside. My cock was hard again by now, so I slowly jerked myself off while I watched her intently, fixing her with a stare and observing herself starting to enjoy the degradation and trying to hide it. I could feel my orgasm starting to build up again, so I moved myself a little closer.

"Take the dildo out." I commanded.

She complied.

"Now I want you to take a couple of fingers and open your left nipple for me."

"There's no way you're fitting in there!" she cried, thinking about what I might have in mind.

"I know. Just do what you're told."

I had to slow down my stroking while she considered how badly she wanted to get that day removed from her period of chastity.

"Oh, fine then," she sighed. "You perv."

She put her two index fingertips together and was able to wiggle them both inside her left nipple together. She kept wiggling deeper, until they were buried up to the first knuckle. The sight was glorious, and I jerked my cock harder and faster.

"Is that enough?" she asked.

"Perfect. Can you open it up?"

"Not much, but I'll try."

A little gap of a few millimetres, and the sight of it pushed me over the edge. I held the tip of my cock against the opening as my orgasm hit, and while most of my cum splashed all over her fingers, I could see some dripping down inside her breast.

As the aftershocks of my orgasm faded, I lay next to Katherine on the bed, with the weight of the metal chastity belt a presence that could not be ignored.

"You know, they're still growing?" she suddenly said out of nowhere.

"Hmm?"

"The nipple plugs. They keep growing. I fantasise that one day I'll be able to fit your cock inside there."

"You like wearing them, don't you?"

She looked away shyly, realising how transparent she was.

"I see what you're doing, my gorgeous but quite predictable darling wife. You're tempting me so that I'll let you keep wearing them for the next week aren't you?"

"Well? Is it working?"

"Nearly. Very nearly."

"Bastard."

"I love you."

"I love you too."